Plot Discussion (Chapter 7)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you are feeling confident, plow ahead, if you want clarification on the story, my answer is that I have two posts and maybe five sentences in my head about ilium's ultimate ending, so really, anything in between the journey is there to shape and take o____o.

Reactions: - Falcon -
And I suppose I should clarify that this thread should be the final resource on people putting forth details of their various writings so we don't remain too much in the dark. Too often I get into the trap of talking with one person and assuming everyone here knows what we are going to do.

As I am directing it, I am painting broad strokes important to the central story for your characters. Where you end up going is anybody's guess - but I am mostly here to animate the world and move big rocks when the time is right. In that vein, @Noctis the Devious is doing great job with Tavark.

• Thank You
Reactions: Noctis the Devious
LeVen, if you want some character interaction or plan some plotty stuff for Tavark, you're welcome to send me a PM :)

Haven't been around for a bit, just starting to read what happened.

Cool!

@UltimaCircuit - K'Jol is woozy from blood loss. Think of what you would like to ask Orvak. Answers may or may not follow.

I'll try to get a post up tonight. I'll be difficult to reach by the end of this week until the end of Thanksgiving. Yay holidays. >.<

You know what you're guilty of >:[

I know, I am sorry I am traveling today but I will try and get a post up.

Yeah .. speaking of which ...

@Pastor Choi @Peregrine (and you too ET)

Hey chickens! Do I need to get us all to a generic hospitality evening feast or what? >:[ We're building the story together. It's not ilium by unanun

Last edited:
My internet situation is as iffy as ever but I do have the reply saved on the Ipad .-. I'll reply once I get a chance.

PSA: I'm gone 27th to 2nd, and will get on ilium evenings mostly, if at all ... so ... try not to get completely lost without me ...

I'm still alive, cmon you lazy bums

@lynzy Who is that young woman?

@WishfulNemo You wrote your post in black. I can't read it. :)

@Peregrine: I heard about it. Dx So sorry. I swear I didn't touch the colour codes, no idea how that happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.