Plot Discussion (Chapter 5)

Status
Not open for further replies.
By the way, there are actually two divine weapons in circulation, per Nation, right now. So read carefully ...

Ven and I are working together to advance the election.

Expect a post from her tomorrow, with mine shortly after that.

• Thank You
Reactions: Wolfsin
I thought Amee was in aldus?

Nope, she's just from there; she's currently in Tavark.

You'll see why.

*begins attaching puppet strings to everyone*

Eeeeh .. let's say by midweek eh? Before I walk you all into the cliff / start writing for a peanut gallery comprised of myself o_o.

By the way, Tavark guys .. kids still with ghostly aux ._.

I kind of just threw a random post out there o.o' If I need to change anything, speak while I still have decent-ish wifi.

Anyone in Barvelle looking to head to Aldus?

Ilsa will depart soonish.

Annoucement

The end of Chapter 5 should coincide with discovering divine weapons. Since the pace seems to be slower than earlier chapters, let's focus on objectives rather than set a timeline. Essentially, for those of you on quests .. complete them.

Also, since @Asmodeus is now no longer a staff member, his posts can no longer make use of HTML (which is what he previously used to format the list of Approved Characters to make it look so damn pretty).

As a result, his previous list of Approved Characters ended up looking like this.

I have gone through and revamped the character listing a little bit. I may still make adjustments as time goes on. Keep in mind this has not been updated and is purely a reformatting of the old character listing. It does not contain some of the newer characters who have been added recently.

I will add them in at a later time.

@DotCom @Torsty any plans for a reunion with Medwick? Also, should I hijack Gulzar? We should work together on more significant plans for him, Torsty.

None...in particular. But Aerie, despite being my first character, is also furthest from my mind at this point. Sorry, sweetheart. You had your fifteen minutes. =/

@lynzy your father is dead, at the hands of a divine parasite.

@DotCom @Torsty any plans for a reunion with Medwick? Also, should I hijack Gulzar? We should work together on more significant plans for him, Torsty.
Hey. I'm so sorry for my absence. I'm busy with lots of RL stuff.
Do what you feel is right! Ask me through skype if you want to.

• Thank You
Reactions: unanun
Amalia is going to have to make some tough decisions.

The GMs and DMs are not the only plotting force in ilium. Don't forget that you all hold the power of storymaking as well.

(Please antagonize me)

Reactions: Torsty
The GMs and DMs are not the only plotting force in ilium. Don't forget that you all hold the power of storymaking as well.

(Please antagonize me)
Oh...so I can storm you with three gazillion plot candies and murder you with ideas until I drive you mad? Yes. I can do this.

*writes everything down in protest for her WIP*

Reactions: Torsty
Alright boys, update me. Where are we at right now? What are we waiting for? How can I help?

Status
Not open for further replies.