Plot Discussion (Chapter 5)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Start the trickle and a flood will follow. Thank you both for taking the first step.

I am going to attempt a certain style of mostly format-less posts that consist of a picture, description of setting, and some hooks for players involved in that quest. At the end of the chapter, be sure to leave feedback on how that works out.

Leave it to me to get avalanched with projects the day before I leave. I wanted to have something up by the end of tonight, but its not looking like that can happen, I'm only barely able to get here as it is. -_-;;; That being said, ya'll can shoehorn Cas in where you need him, and I'll be back on the 29th with something fantastical for everyone. Until then though, I bid you all adieu!

Leave it to me to get avalanched with projects the day before I leave. I wanted to have something up by the end of tonight, but its not looking like that can happen, I'm only barely able to get here as it is. -_-;;; That being said, ya'll can shoehorn Cas in where you need him, and I'll be back on the 29th with something fantastical for everyone. Until then though, I bid you all adieu!
I'll deal with Cast ~grumbles~

Heeeeey, @Torsty @ET4252 @lynzy , it's an old boy's reunion! :jaded:

Except this time Medwick has an actual bargaining chip.

bleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehelp

Hope that last post is ok. Not much he can do crammed in a caravan - unless anyone has any better ideas?

Hey planning on dropping a departure post tonight, just to let you guys know.

If I haven't explicitly set the scene, or moved the scene along, it means you haven't hit a milestone where my intervention is necessary. Feel free to keep moving along, keep writing the story. If you would like my assistance, reach out to a DM or I.

Wolfsin, waitin on you man. If need he I can get another post up.

Naw ill get my post up today still No worries.

Iv been bed ridden mostly.

Wolfsin did good? o.o

Sorry, literally just returned from a four/five day camping trip a couple hours ago. Let me rest up a bit before I attempt anything.

• Thank You
Reactions: Jade
Hm, I should probably post again. Gimme a little bit.

• Thank You
Reactions: unanun
@Falcon @Requiem

You both have a day or two to get us through the blockades! This is my challenge to you. Make it sweet and believable.

Shekar's growing mold in Hosia. And Belphebe, I suppose.

I'm still sick as balls and unable to do game mastery postie things. ;___; Thank goodness for all the action being in another city this chapter.

WHEN I'M BETTER I'M GOING TO KILL A CHARACTER.

Oh who, oh who will it be.... >:3 Round and round my wheel of death goes... where it will stop, nobody knows...

Last edited:
IT IS DONE! YAY COLLABORATIVE POSTS!

Maybe if the protagonist of this chapter, @ConstructPylons doesn't post, he will be turned inside out by the Ghoul Sage, or vaporized in a beam of divine fire.

OK Viridos people, you've arrived. Next up: Set up the meeting. @Ven can spook you.

• Love
Reactions: Wolfsin and Jade
@Falcon @Requiem

You both have a day or two to get us through the blockades! This is my challenge to you. Make it sweet and believable.

Shekar's growing mold in Hosia. And Belphebe, I suppose.

Yes, indeed. I was thinking the same thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.