Plot Discussion (Chapter 5)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey-o. Looking to join, currently bouncing around in my head a couple of ideas, but they're sorta like ... Unkneaded dough, so I need ya'll to help me knead it and I'll finish it off.

I think I meant to ask if there are any particular characters/character types ya'll are looking for, at the moment.

Kaustir soldier, Viridos priest. Kaustir needs players with initiative.

I'll have a Tavark post up tonight, and K'larr's tomorrow. I'm off tomorrow so I'll be able to focus on it during the day, and work on the Tavark one late tonight.

Sorry I didn't get them up last night like I had planned.

Sorry guys, got held up.

Tomorrow.

• Thank You
Reactions: unanun
A post for Caoimhe will be coming tomorrow. Look forward to having a new member join the Medwick group.

Okay, So I really Don't know what Shekar is supposed to be looking at, or how important it is.
Is it alright if I skip her ahead a bit? any important plotty stuff to do with the mysterious object can be handled in a flashback right?

If @Jack Shade cannot post in the next day or so, just move ahead. I'm sure you've got plans, so use the Nocturne to introduce a plot device to move things forward.

• Thank You
Reactions: Falcon
I'll try and get another post up in the next couple days. I got a new job and my first day on they gave me five projects to finish in a week lol.

Very sorry for not posting yet. I have a coded and lengthy post ready on my computer but alas I am separated from the Internet through that medium. I will desperately try to post it when I getthe chance.

• Thank You
Reactions: unanun
"jumps and raises hand" Question!
If a player crosses border to another nation he is supposed to start posting in that thread instead right?? O__O
Or how is that balanced of??

Yeah. But we expect you to put effort into describing the crossing - it's not something people do every day and you should pay attention to terrain, border guards (if any), etc.

Una would you like me to just continue the island scene? I was giving Slaters a chance to move it some, but I feel like hes got his plate full atm.

Workin on it today. So sorry, five projects I had to do by tomorrow.

Sweet Slaters! glad to see ya back in the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.