Plot Discussion (Chapter 5)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wolfsin, I'll be posting again tonight. Just giving you a chance to post again before then.

I'm just tired from work, Unanun. I'll see if I can get a post for both K'larr and Jarriksdotter by Saturday.

If you want to do the post Slaters by all mean thats on you. Maybe it will give me a better idea what I personally wanna do. =)

Reactions: 4everDifferent
I'm giving her all she's got captain!

I am working on a big(ish) post will hopefully be done soon.

So vacation kept me from posting tonight... Tomorrow will come a post to further the island tale.

• Thank You
Reactions: Wolfsin
Not home right now. It will take me a bit to get posts up because I am going back to school. The military institute I am going to will take away my electronic devices for two weeks so that I adapt to their way of doing things. Sorry for holding things up in Kaustir :/

No problem, thanks for letting us know. We'll move your character forward in the meantime.

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
@unanun I've been super busy the last couple weeks before school starts. I'm trying to get my posts done when I can.

@unanun I was thinking of having my healer tending to the sick and injured in Aldus, inner monologueing his views on the situation after the Aviary. I'm unsure of how exactly I can get in.

@unanun I was thinking of having my healer tending to the sick and injured in Aldus, inner monologueing his views on the situation after the Aviary. I'm unsure of how exactly I can get in.

@ConstructPylons @VerbalAbuse

Con's character needs to fly up into the towers to have a surreal adventure. I suggest you and a few of your buddies give him an airlift. @Aira Reinhart could also help you with her Avian ambassador, Nuria.

You can start off with your introduction, there's no rush. Give us some characterization, so if we need to hijack, we can.

@unanun
I think I have a good way to introduce Vilonar, though Im not sure when the time is right, nor where.
Correct me if Im wrong:
------------------------------
Shekar is going to host a meeting of merchants, and is at the moment moving somewhere with Zovalias where he will show her something interesting before this meeting.
Belphebe is sending invitations to a meeting between merchants, and I assume this is the meeting Shekar is going to host ?
------------------------------

If this is the same meeting that is being prepared for (even if it isnt) I believe that Vilonar's current employer is to be part of it (or one of them in case I wrongly mixed them together). Actually... if they are different deals in the making, Vilonar would make sure that his employer became part of both of them.

I have a post almost ready to post with Vilonar waiting(and recieving) in an inn in hosia for the location of the meeting/s.

Am I on the right track of ideas, or should I just appear randomly in the forest with the stranded smugglers ?

@Windstormugly Yes, that is a good place to start. For now, give us an introduction post or two. Remember that the character sheet is deliberately sparse because it encourages you to slowly unfold your story in the IC. Explain your character to us, tell us more about his job - is he going to attend the meeting? Smuggling is illegal under Tattersal's port closure ... do you agree with it or not? Are you more merchant, or more religious (Viridos is a religious monarchy type nation)?

Grabs a bunch of the plot bunnies in my hidden locker and throws them at windstorm.
Time to get some international plotting and smuggling!!!!
Prepare your an..i mean NPCs o-o

oh yeah anyone feel like joining me in a journey that almost certainly guarantess death O_O
If so look for a young anthro fox girl wandering down the mountain holding barvelle

Last edited:
We're working on it . . . ?
*Checks notes*
Yeah, it looks like we have a plan, I'm just not sure who's doing what at the moment.
*runs back to the skype conversation*

In my next post Bel will be officially sending a boat out. I wasn't completely sure what was going down so I have been a bit slow with the whole process however aside from commissioning a painting she will also be checking on a shipment of less "tasteful" goods a little further from the city.

Hallo? :D Theo was told to stay put until asked to help someone and I don't really have inspiration to write a stationary post. Sorry for radio silence.

Kino is moving towards the cave/entrance that he spotted. I encourage you to have Amalia direct you there. Because .. we need .. your geomantic forces ..

The spider queen, and the prize, are hiding in there. @Kino @Obskeree

Reactions: Wolfsin
Status
Not open for further replies.