Plot Discussion (Chapter 5)

Status
Not open for further replies.
*cries in pain*

I am sorry for the short post, but I figured I'd let the navigators be the one to take us to sea. You have your boat now!

I have a bit of a cold right now, so constructing smartpeople posts has been a buttface. ;___; If anyone needs Eirene for a scene feel free to hijack her a bit.

If anyone needs something to DO for this chapter in Barvelle, send me a PM!

• Thank You
Reactions: unanun and Jade
That's not set in stone yet. I've yet to really come to a decision for a variety of reasons, the biggest one being that I've been so busy I haven't really had an opportunity to think about it.

* Shoves Randyspoon into a dark room and locks the door* think woman O_____O (Prostpones till morning...My morning)

You have a few options:

Follow Castigarian
Follow Ilsa (if she goes back to Aldus)
Go back to Tavark to find out what happened there (your family)

Reactions: Jade
I feel like Theo would do better with charging or heavy weaponry, like a lance. Or war axe. Because mongolian centaur.

Take the best of both worlds and do a Halberd

@ET4252 @Zen @Eternalfire61 @Falcon @Requiem @Torsty @Ven @Saphen

Right, let's see if I can excite you.

Chapter guide for Viridos

Tattersal has closed down the ports as he returns from exile, for reasons unknown. Something has drawn him out of the poisonous forest.

The merchants in Hosia have had their livelihood pinched off. They need liquidity or they won't be able to function, keep business open, keep coin flowing, and enjoy their materialistic life they have become accustomed to. They need to engage in smuggling. What goods will fetch the best prices? You have two obvious ones: drugs (white claudia) and steel (dorgrad iron - used in the manufacture of golden steel, an essential material for kindly one sabers). You guys wanted power, right? Whoever controls the flow of contraband controls Hosia, and potentially Avarath.

There is a meeting being organized at Shekar's basement by a NPC nocturne merchant. You should gather here, along with the naval maps, and plan out routes and things to get this started. Maybe you can send off NPC contraband smugglers in this chapter. Have them entangle with the patrols, or slip by the skin of their teeth.

Meanwhile ... something nips at Hosia's heels. Namely, anything with four legs that can be kinda called a horse. What the hell is going on there? Does Tattersal have a role in this, or does he not? Maybe you approach him for help, maybe you accuse him of underhanded methods against you?

Further in the backdrop, the Grevious still haunts Viridos from ironblood's trial. Something seems afoot. The council did not act the way they usually do when the trial concluded. What's going on ... ?

Last edited:
  • Thank You
Reactions: Jade and Torsty
Chapter Guide for Pegulis

Aldus suffers from beams of light randomly falling down from the sky.

Barvelle is still confused from the storm, the ghoul sage's visit, and news coming in from Tavark about them narrowly retaking the city from a squid-warlord that came from the waters of the Lost Ocean (whoa?!). Meanwhile, Castigarian embarks into the Far North ... seeking glory ...

In Tavark, you are picking up the pieces. Darin and Raige have left into the Lost Ocean to seek answers. What are you doing?

• Love
  • Thank You
Reactions: Jade and Wolfsin
Chapter Guide for Kaustir

Lut approaches you sunnovabitches in Avarath demanding answers.

The Czar commands Amalia's party to clean the iron shipment route between Zirako and Dorgrad. A classic dungeon crawl.

The Czar has his own machinations in Zirako, as usual.

• Thank You
Cranking out a post now; will be up in 3-4 hours.

ATTENTION EVERYONE IN VIRIDOS!!!!!

Would you like to be the suitor for Kaustir's very own First General, Amalia Lortik? Well then come on down to the Takeda dating game! Answer the questions correctly and receive the lovely hand of Kaustir's best woman!

But really guys. Amalia is looking for a husband and Takeda has been sent to find one is Viridos. It will take a few days for Takeda to/ in Viridos, but please if you are interested please PM Zen and I.

• Love
@unanun - Sorry, I had to take a break for a while and now I'm playing catch-up. I'll try to get something up by the end of the day.

Post's up!

Please feel free to hijack anyone and everyone in that great hall, including Jarriksdotter, and especially Lyorn.

Let's get this election rolling :)

All right, so not my best post, but it is a post . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.