Plot Discussion (Chapter 5)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you guys missed the chapter endings, go to Ilium Library -> The Story So Far

• Thank You
Reactions: Jade
Viridos is open!

Medwick is playing a trade-up game. So far, he has went from thermic gem -> rare purple dye -> Dorgrad steel. Where will he go next?

@DotCom @ET4252 @lynzy The Prosperos quest continues

Last edited:
Aha!

The new dawn is breaking like a hatching egg. We will seek the far shore but will be traveling evermore.

On a less cryptic note, alright I will get a post up soonish, we are still on shore right? Or are we shoving off?

I think we've shoved. Don't quote me on that. DON'T ET

To guys in Tavark: While you go about questing for squids, don't forget that you've been spooked pretty bad.

Tis why I mentioned that it was crazy that they go in the first place. Something that had to be done anywho.

• Thank You
Reactions: unanun
I will be the one to portray the horrible aftermath, don't you worry Unanun :)

Darin and his merry band can be chalked up to Darin being such a likable Paladin.

I'll have a post up soon.

• Thank You
No one is excited, it's just necessary. It'll show up as the travels continue :D

Reactions: Jade
Rawr! I'm working on a post, but I gotta wait for Kino and possibly Ultima to post first.

I haven't had a chance to write a post yet; been dealing with a bunch of nonsense in real life.

• Thank You
Pegulis posted the most last chapter - are you going to give up your laurels?

@SlatersDeath @Wolfsin is anyone else on your boat? Are you ready to arrive at the island?

Ya, I was just trying to stay in the timeline with everyone else. We could be a couple days ahead of everyone I guess.

EDIT: I don't think anyone else tagged along.

@ET4252 @Zen @Eternalfire61 @Falcon @Requiem @Torsty @Ven

Jack has removed the barriers to interaction for a lot of you. Don't be afraid, write and start things moving. You have the negotiations at Wyrm rock, getting to the harbour incognito, the meeting, setting up routes, planning ... all the good stuff, and if you want nasty things to happen in the background, @Ven will be happy to oblige. *cracks whip*

If you can't show signs of handling your primary characters I will ask you to focus on them more / mothball your secondary characters.

@Saphen LETS GET QUESTING

Reactions: Torsty
I shall attempt it tomorrow or the day after. Tomorrow's going to be pretty busy for me. However, upside. I'm officially caught up on all of Illium. Took way longer than I thought it would. Regarding the forest stuff, unless we're cutting a path straight through the blockade somehow, wouldn't a forest purifier be kind of helpful? Or would that be unnecessary?

• Thank You
Jack Shade's Chap 5 opener lays some hints for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.