Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, I went through a list and these are the ones that caught my interest:

Somniphobia - fear of sleeping
Scopophobia - fear of being stared at or drawing attention to oneself
Katsaridaphobia - fear of cockroaches (idk maybe my partner lives in squalor lol)
Decidophobia - fear of making decisions

I am so in on this. xD I promise I won't choose the peanut butter phobia.

EDIT: I like the idea of fear of imperfection. I could really get into the psyche of that one given my own perfectionism. xD

If there's still spots available, I'm interested in joining. The plot sounds pretty great and interesting.​

• Love
Reactions: Periwinkle
Also can I request that whoever my partner is be willing do do FxF?

@-Vesper-

mce-anchorAndrophobia- Fear of men.
Caligynephobia- Fear of beautiful women.
Cenophobia or Centophobia- Fear of new things or ideas.
Chiroptophobia- Fear of bats.
Cynophobia- Fear of dogs or rabies.

Dishabiliophobia- Fear of undressing in front of someone.
Elurophobia- Fear of cats. (Ailurophobia)
Erotophobia- Fear of sexual love or sexual questions. Genophobia- Fear of sex. Paraphobia- Fear of sexual perversion.

Gynephobia or Gynophobia- Fear of women.
Heterophobia- Fear of the opposite sex. (Sexophobia)
Hydrophobia- Fear of water
Pnigophobia or Pnigerophobia- Fear of choking of being smothered.
Thalassophobia- Fear of the sea.
Theatrophobia- Fear of theatres.

Wiccaphobia: Fear of witches and witchcraft.

These are the ones that I like! The ones in purple are ones that I find most interesting or I can formulate ideas around.

IS THERE AN OOC YET?

I forgot you need to click "Watch Thread" so I've been left in the dust yet again. :sadface:

@-Vesper-

mce-anchorAndrophobia- Fear of men.
Caligynephobia- Fear of beautiful women.
Cenophobia or Centophobia- Fear of new things or ideas.
Chiroptophobia- Fear of bats.
Cynophobia- Fear of dogs or rabies.

Dishabiliophobia- Fear of undressing in front of someone.
Elurophobia- Fear of cats. (Ailurophobia)
Erotophobia- Fear of sexual love or sexual questions. Genophobia- Fear of sex. Paraphobia- Fear of sexual perversion.

Gynephobia or Gynophobia- Fear of women.
Heterophobia- Fear of the opposite sex. (Sexophobia)
Hydrophobia- Fear of water
Pnigophobia or Pnigerophobia- Fear of choking of being smothered.
Thalassophobia- Fear of the sea.
Theatrophobia- Fear of theatres.

Wiccaphobia: Fear of witches and witchcraft.

These are the ones that I like! The ones in purple are ones that I find most interesting or I can formulate ideas around.

Ok, let me see if I can address a few of these phobias... *begins rubbing chin thoughtfully*

Androphobia -- still have no idea how we would pull this off, aside from me being a really relentless man who won't take no for an answer, cause otherwise I have no clue why you'd be dating a dude if you're afraid of men. Unless... I was like a reverse-trap; a feminine man pretending to be a lesbian lady, and it's only after we hook up that I break the bad news to you that SURPRISE, I'm secretly a guy! Maybe I'm transgender, but couldn't afford to get surgery, so all I can ask is for your acceptance of my current state until then?

Frotophobia/Genophobia/Paraphobia -- omg, you're practically asking me to unleash my lecherous side upon you! I would be more than willing to take on that role ;)

Theatrophobia -- my favorite out of all of these, only because it's so off-the-wall in my opinion. I figure I would have to be someone on broadway, doing stage-plays, musicals, theatre, etc... and as your love interest I'd insist you come support me at all my shows. All I can imagine is your character perceiving mine as some kinda Phantom of the Opera whenever you see me on stage XD

Wiccaphobia -- can definitely do this one if you don't mind me being a super-eccentric weirdo with human skulls in my house lol

Unless... I was like a reverse-trap; a feminine man pretending to be a lesbian lady, and it's only after we hook up that I break the bad news to you that SURPRISE, I'm secretly a guy! Maybe I'm transgender, but couldn't afford to get surgery, so all I can ask is for your acceptance of my current state until then?
Yes

Frotophobia/Genophobia/Paraphobia -- omg, you're practically asking me to unleash my lecherous side upon you! I would be more than willing to take on that role ;)

Theatrophobia -- my favorite out of all of these, only because it's so off-the-wall in my opinion. I figure I would have to be someone on broadway, doing stage-plays, musicals, theatre, etc... and as your love interest I'd insist you come support me at all my shows. All I can imagine is your character perceiving mine as some kinda Phantom of the Opera whenever you see me on stage XD

Wiccaphobia -- can definitely do this one if you don't mind me being a super-eccentric weirdo with human skulls in my house lol
Yesssssss.

I am fine with either of these. xD

Are we doing MxM though or FxM?

/kicks door down/

I'm interested hello yes !! I have a character with a phobia of Nazism and I also wanna play a tormentor, could I double?8D

If not I'm interested, give me a poke if the sign ups are opened c:

/kicks door down/

I'm interested hello yes !! I have characters with a phobia of Nazism and I also wanna play a tormentor, could I double?8D

If not I'm interested, give me a poke if the sign ups are opened c:
Omg I love you so much xD I now proclaim you as my husband. :p

• Love
Reactions: Promedai and King
Omg I love you so much xD I now proclaim you as my husband. :p

giphy.gif

I'm getting married !!.:*・'(*゚▽゚*)'・*:.。.

Yes

Yesssssss.

I am fine with either of these. xD

Are we doing MxM though or FxM?
Umm... mmm... I always have a tendency towards MxM if you ask me~
But I am perfectly capable of playing FxM as well, depending on what you want to do.

• Love
Umm... mmm... I always have a tendency towards MxM if you ask me~
But I am perfectly capable of playing FxM as well, depending on what you want to do.
I'm down with MxM, I prefer it actually. Only downside to that is that we can't do androphobia. I am down with any of the others we agreed on though <3

• Love
Reactions: Promedai
I'll play a stubborn female xenophobic.~

• Love
Status
Not open for further replies.