Status
Not open for further replies.
Arigatou.~

RIP, Me.

I'm interested in this! I kinda want a character who has gerascophobia or fear of aging. She'll be vain as fvck xD

Reactions: Esmeray
When are we gonna start?

Also what page was the tagging taking place because I don't remember if I saw it or not

When are we gonna start?

Also what page was the tagging taking place because I don't remember if I saw it or not
I've already posted the OOC and I forgot to paste it here, and we tagged you guys on the OOC thread but when you guys didn't answer we thought it was dead xD

I've already posted the OOC and I forgot to paste it here, and we tagged you guys on the OOC thread but when you guys didn't answer we thought it was dead xD
I wasnt even aware the ooc was up lol

Oh, lol. Well, mistakes happen. You'll see a whole bunch of "the ship has sunk" shit though, just as a warning. xD

boop if you haven't found it yet
I found it, and read through all that. You guys are so silly. I'm sad @-Vesper- was going to give up on me though! AFTER ALL WE HAVE BEEN THROUGH YOU THINK IMA LEAVE YOU.

*cri*

• Love
Reactions: Periwinkle
Woah woah woah woah... wait.

What happened?!

Have we weathered the storm??!! Has the ship passed into calm waters?! Is it appropriate to continue speaking in sailing analogies???!!

@Vio
You went like -- dead quiet on all fronts -- I thought you gon went n ditched meh! What was I s'posed tuh do? D;

• Love
Reactions: Periwinkle

What happened?!

Have we weathered the storm??!! Has the ship passed into calm waters?! Is it appropriate to continue speaking in sailing analogies???!!

@Vio
You went like -- dead quiet on all fronts -- I thought you gon went n ditched meh! What was I s'posed tuh do? D;
its not my fault, I wasnt alerted in any of your tags babu. ; 3 ;

What happened?!

@Vio
T R U E L O V E
No, not really. But welcome back Vio! c:

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Promedai
I was so distraught, you have no idea; apparently I transformed into a pirate at some point because of it. :(

I was so distraught, you have no idea; apparently I transformed into a pirate at some point because of it. :(
...... A sexy pirate? Are we cosplaying now? Should I run to the costume shop? ='D

I ship it.:heart::boat::heart:
[spoili]
(This is pretty punny, riiiiggghhttt? >.o)[/spoili]

On another note, I have absolutely zero ideas on what I want my character(s?) to do. (I can' t contact Kimsim, soooo I'm pretty sure the one pairing I helped plan isn't gonna happen...? O.o)

...I might play a bathophobic person, if possible...though I kinda wanted to torture somebody, so I've mixed feelings about it xD (Curse you, indecisiveness of mine!)

(Also, I think there might be more fears than craves, so I might just be one of those craves But I'm getting confused looking at it all, so I honestly don't know?)

...... A sexy pirate? Are we cosplaying now? Should I run to the costume shop? ='D
BOOM. There's the origin story of how we both met. Our characters collided in a costume shop... It was then that you recognized him as that famous actor you saw one time on stage, so you asked if it was really him -- hoping maybe to get his autograph. It was now or never. A once in a lifetime chance. Perhaps you'd even sell it on ebay for top dollar. Who knows.

What you do know is that when he turned to you, he was wearing an eyepatch, winking the only one eye he had left to expose. It looked a little stupid, to be honest, but it was stupidly cute. Like an ugly pug, he had a Forrest Gump type of charm about him.

And all he said to answer your question was "Arrrrr..."

It was the sexiest sound you had ever heard. That's when you knew you were in love.

In love... with him.

*sheds a single tear at the masterpiece I wrote*

[spoili]

On another note, I have absolutely zero ideas on what I want my character(s?) to do. (I can' t contact Kimsim, soooo I'm pretty sure the one pairing I helped plan isn't gonna happen...? O.o)

...I might play a bathophobic person, if possible...though I kinda wanted to torture somebody, so I've mixed feelings about it xD (Curse you, indecisiveness of mine!)

(Also, I think there might be more fears than craves, so I might just be one of those craves But I'm getting confused looking at it all, so I honestly don't know?)
OMG TORTURE ME PLEASE

Reactions: Raven Haruka
[spoili]

You can always do both. xD

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: 1 person
BOOM. There's the origin story of how we both met. Our characters collided in a costume shop... It was then that you recognized him as that famous actor you saw one time on stage, so you asked if it was really him -- hoping maybe to get his autograph. It was now or never. A once in a lifetime chance. Perhaps you'd even sell it on ebay for top dollar. Who knows.

What you do know is that when he turned to you, he was wearing an eyepatch, winking the only one eye he had left to expose. It looked a little stupid, to be honest, but it was stupidly cute. Like an ugly pug, he had a Forrest Gump type of charm about him.

And all he said to answer your question was "Arrrrr..."

It was the sexiest sound you had ever heard. That's when you knew you were in love.

In love... with him.

*sheds a single tear at the masterpiece I wrote*
Adorable.

Status
Not open for further replies.