Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm down with MxM, I prefer it actually. Only downside to that is that we can't do androphobia. I am down with any of the others we agreed on though <3
I am so stoked to play an arrogantly lecherous, theater actor who is secretly a wiccan behind the scenes! You can take your pick of which part of him sets off your phobia lol

Oh my feta, this looks like lots of fun.
Is there room for one more?

(Coughcough @kimsim12 I could totally work with that fear of imperfectionism, if you're interested...?)

• Love
Reactions: Periwinkle
Does no one want to torment me?? D;

(Coughcough @kimsim12 I could totally work with that fear of imperfectionism, if you're interested...?)
So I'm pretty sure now once the OOC is up, it'll be closed because I believe we have enough people? But maybe not? ;o

/kicks door down/

I'm interested hello yes !! I have a character with a phobia of Nazism and I also wanna play a tormentor, could I double?8D

If not I'm interested, give me a poke if the sign ups are opened c:
King! Wonderful to see you here! xD

• Love
Reactions: King
Come to think of it, I need a soul to play my characters tormentor.. Anyone willing to play a neonazi? ^^;;;

(( I'm also considering other phobias ~ ))

King! Wonderful to see you here! xD

Hello old friend, we end up in yet another group together XD <3

Come to think of it, I need a soul to play my characters tormentor.. Anyone willing to play a neonazi? ^^;;;

(( I'm also considering other phobias ~ ))
I'd be down with working with your character, no matter the phobia! xD

• Love
Reactions: King
I'd be down with working with your character, no matter the phobia! xD

Ayy you know me rather well my man ! (may I request mxm <:?)

I'm excited for this omg!

• Love
Would you guys prefer real face claims or anime/realistic/drawings? I personally don't mind so c:

Would you guys prefer real face claims or anime/realistic/drawings? I personally don't mind so c:

I'm all about that realistic FC life. If I'm in the minority I can definitely do artwork but I'm not a fan of anime I'm afraid !

• Love
Ayy you know me rather well my man ! (may I request mxm <:?)

I'm excited for this omg!
I've never done mxm before o.o

Oh I think I deleted my original reply to this by mistake! Sounds fine by me!

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: 1 person
  • Love
damn xD I'm a sucker for it, it's my strong suite cx
Honestly it could one of two ways for me. Awkward as hell or fabulous as fuck. xD

Face claims or artwork is fine with me, but I think anime would feel a bit 'too cute' for this subject matter.

• Love
Face claims or artwork is fine with me, but I think anime would feel a bit 'too cute' for this subject matter.
That's true, I see what you're saying. ;p So we'll probably have face claims then~

And the OOC will not be started until tomorrow, and will most likely not be completed until Sunday. c: I'm super busy today and tomorrow, and the only break I get is on Sunday so ^-^ Expect an OOC up and ready soon!

So the majority of it is done, but I don't plan on having the plot be very long. Because I'm not very good at creating plots myself (Like, a complete plot unless my creativity is working. It's not right now :^) kms.), it'll probably only be a little bit longer than it is on the first post of this thread. Even then it still isn't the best :p Besides, it's pretty self-explanatory anyway, I guess. I'll tag everyone and put the link here when it IS completed though<3

So I'm just curious since people are still sorta liking/thanking my last post, but did you guys ever see the one I tagged you in?

I died.

In fact, I'm still dead. I'm a ghost now.

Status
Not open for further replies.