Persona RP anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope so far so good. Jump in when you can. I will keep it at lunch for today and possibly tomorrow just in case more people join.

You know what I'm just going to accept that answer and get working on a post, it seems the others posted as well let me read theirs first.

Reactions: Claire Rose and DNA
I may get one more post out tonight. If not rp to y'alls hearts desire but just don't time skip too far ahead. Also I will have them go to the church not this first night but the second or third. Get everyone acquainted before sending them to a world of magic and shadows. I thought of a concept of how levels would go in the dungeon but I'm keeping that secret :3 as of the story and plot.

I feel like the villain now since I have ideas that I am not sharing but I think it will help the mystery and wow factor like the actual games.

So, to make track of things easier, I changed my first post in this thread, (which is the second post on the first page, so it is easy to see) a list of what arcanas are taken and what are not, as well as links to the posts containing the character sheets.

• Love
Reactions: Celestial Scorpio
Thank you! I will put that in the first post as well as the story and rules.

Edit: I will put to check your post is what I meant and put the rules and story in my post.

Reactions: DNA
There we go acquainted.

Thank you for that DNA, I was going through the pages going "Okay who's what now?" so that really helps.

Reactions: DNA
How... How tall is everyone's characters? Is Nihil (5'8") the tallest?

@PyroJack Okay, The first two posts in the thread should have all the info you'll need to send a character sheet and get started!

@PyroJack Anyway, all questions that I don't know should be directed at CrimsonRoseBlood. Once you have your character set up we'll be glad to have you aboard.

@CrimsonRoseBlood Sorry if I seem too much like some sort of "unofficial mod", I have experience being the technical person when it comes to RP groups so doing things like making lists, spreadsheets, and FAQ's and such to keep things organized (along with answering simple questions) is something that people always have me do. OTL

Reactions: Claire Rose
Kazue is pretty short either 4'11 or 5' I haven't decided. :V

@DNA I know its a bit of a vague question but when it comes to our Persona's skills what would you want there skills to be at? Beginning, Mid-Game, or End game level?

@DNA I know its a bit of a vague question but when it comes to our Persona's skills what would you want there skills to be at? Beginning, Mid-Game, or End game level?
Basically, since everyone is starting out fresh, they should be beginning. For our lists, however, we basically just put the entire skill tree.

When we actually RP with the personas, we'll start out the weaker level skills. For example, on my Persona's sheet, I have Bufudyne listed, but it's near the end. So I would be able to use it eventually, but only near End-Game stuff. Bufu is listed first because it's one of the first skills the Persona would learn.

So like, just list all of the potential skills, but in order of first learned to last. We're essentially starting out at "level 1", so to speak. I don't know if we're literally starting at a Level 1 sort of thing but yeah, should be beginner.

Jiro/Shiro, whichever way you read it, is about 5'6'' and a half.

Good to know

I'm going to be sleeping, and won't be posting until Crimson does because Val/Nil conversation reasons

DNA pretty much explained most of it so go for it Pyro.

Yuji stands at 5'10 though that's only when he's not slouching.

Just for clarifications: in battle do we use personas as passive e.g. user will summon his/her persona and afterwards just call out skill attacks for the next following turns or do we summon/re-summon them for every attack just like in the original complete with whatever pose/animation/ritual it goes with?

@DNA
Thank you for helping me out. I really appreciate it. Whenever I am not online it does help so just keep on being awesome.

As for Val's height I'd say he is 5'10"

@IcyMelta
I think re-summoning them would get tedious so maybe they just have to summon them when a neww battle starts. And then maybe on boss battles a certain attack would make them re-summon their persona's.

As for leveling up I think that would be hard to track so I wwill think of a way for them to learn the next skill in their sheet. Maybe after certain plot points they can learn the next skill. Or after a boss fight.

Reactions: IcyMelta
Status
Not open for further replies.