Persona RP anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mind if I join in, I like the idea so much? I read earlier posts of you guys and well....can I actually describe a persona through words alone since it's an original made? I'm not a good artist....

Also I know this isn't much but do you think I could rename some certain skills or do we abide by P3/P4 skill names?

Last edited by a moderator:
@DNA
Yeah that's fine. I think wind would make more sense also. Wouldn't want her candles to get blown out lol

@AutumnWyvern
The fool arcana is open and for wild card I think we should wait. Maybe as the characters grow closer and 'social links' go up the other characters can summon persona's from that person's arcana. So like if Nihil befriends Valentine then she can use a weaker lovers arcana persona and Valentine can use a weaker Tower persona.

@IcyMelta
Yeah you can give a description just try to make it a little detailed. Just try to give us a vision in our heads. Which skills would you be renaming? I think that's fine just put the original name also so we know which skill it was.

I get weird vibes from Nihil. Tough to explain.

And aww Yuji is good... wait nevermind.

So I figured the best way, Autumn and Icy, for y'all to jump in is at lunch. Once we make it there the rp will stop until y'all make a CS and Persona sheet then we can move on from lunch. So for posting order I think it will go. Me, DNA, Mizos, Autumn/Icy, Autumn/Icy, depending on who posts first. Then if two characters are having a direct conversation the two people can post more frequently and out of posting order but have to wait until one person posts. So as an example. Since Nihil and Valentine are in direct conversation. I would reply then DNA but I would have to wait until someone replies before replying again. Wouldn't want ten pages of just us and leave everyone in the dust. Also since we do have more people now I think we should give a heads up if we are going to time skip to the next class/lunch/after school or well anything that would affect everyone else.

Summoning their persona as bonds are deepened, in some way that makes a bit of sense so I like that.

Message received at lunch (once we post) I'll hold off till those two make their characters. I don't think Yuji will be conversing but if it does happen I'll do the wait a post.
Generally I'll keep going until the GM time skips but at the very least I'll inquire should that change.

I will make a post soon. Got distracted and started watching Kim Possible XD

@Kaz
Yup. It is open until all arcana's are taken.

Alrighty. Which Arcana are taken? I got a little confused when looking through the pages... Are all of the profiles on this thread, or are their some in a google doc thing somewhere?

Also, does this thread need a banner? I'll make one if so.

Name: Jiro Shikaku
Weapon: Unarmed, uses gauntlets or shin guards when they find equipment.
Arcana: Justice

Personality: Jiro tends not to speak about nonsense if it's not needed. It was a trauma he got last year in this same school. He does like to socialize with everyone every now and then but they always misunderstand his kindness to the point that they ignore him completely. He could care less about showing off or looking bad in other's view. A kindhearted soul tortured by the misunderstanding he brought himself, Jiro judges everyone equally even if it seems wrong and is ready to defend a friend close or not.

Background: An Orphaned child since birth, the orphanage that took him in was in a way brutal. On the outside it functioned as a legal orphanage on the inside it functioned a like a spartan training facility which gave Jiro an traumatic amnesia about the whole ordeal. He was saved by a gentle rich couple. They adopted him, raising him and giving him the name Jiro Shikaku. His new parents or more specifically his father urged him to learn all necessary education because smart people have good lives. And so from his tender age of 9, Jiro got homeschooled by lots and lots of tutors. When he reached 16, his mother urged him to go to the school in their neighborhood to learn to have some social life. Jiro's outstanding performance in that school was so excellent his fame went below zero.

Here's My Persona

Physical Description: A well toned body with a light skin tone standing at 5'6". He has a navy blue hair that extends to his shoulder and at first glance it gives the feeling of a delinquent. His eyes are light green and wears reading glasses that are mostly for style. Wears a striped jacket over the school uniform and is rarely seen without it. His only accessory is a flute which he carries in his bag.

Don't Know if I did this right, somebody correct me if I'm wrong....

Edited: Fixed it

Reactions: Claire Rose
@Kaz
The persona's are on a google spread sheet to help organize it better. You can use any of ours as a template for yours. Tbh I just copied DNA's sheet and changed the information.

@IcyMelta
Make sure you click the share button and get a link so we can view your persona sheet. Right now I can't view it without permission.

Is it okay if my character is an adult? Maybe a faculty worker at the school?

I'm gonna post soon when I can

Also Nihil is supposed to be a little... Strange
The only reason she's so happy is because she thinks they're gonna fight and it's exciting to her.

@Kaz
I am not sure if that will work. It would be strange for teenagers to befriend a faculty member and then go to a church when them. If you make your character an adult then keep the age 23 and below.

@DNA
well most people get excited about fights so it makes sense.

I'm awake! Here we go... I went really heavy with the "creativity" aspect of the fool haha

Name: Kazue Inoue
Weapon: Sledgehammer → those comically huge fantasy war hammers
Arcana: Fool
Personality: Can seem a bit spacey or detached at times but is an overall bright and bubbly person. She loves making new friends and showering them with handmade gifts.
Background: Recently moved away from her old town to live with her grandmother after the bullying at her old school became too much for her to handle. Actually started high school the previous year, but is repeating year one again because she didn't get to complete it.
Other: Loves to sew and is a great seamstress. Would totally make cute matching battle outfits for everyone if able to (like Tomoyo from Cardcaptor Sakura).
M48VTnb.png
I'm not sure what we were going with for the school uniform so I just did her casual clothes, or one coord anyway.

Persona: Zmey Gorynych
I haven't drawn up a suitable image for it yet but its pretty much a fat 3-headed dragon. Ususaly depicted as being either green, red, or sometimes black or goldish. I haven't quite decided what color I want yet but I'm going to work on that after I finish up some schoolwork hahaah

Reactions: Claire Rose and DNA
I returned to all this people that's awesome, I'll have a post up soon myself.
I really don't think he's going to get along with Valentine, they're almost polar opposites.

Reactions: Claire Rose and DNA
@Mizos
Yeah but... hmm I'll let it come out in the rp mwuahahaha >:)

@AutumnWyvern @IcyMelta
i will try to have lunch happen soon so y'all can jump in.

Well I just read up in the OC and will make a post. I will have it transition to lunch time so everyone new can jump in.

Reactions: DNA
Okay I'm gonna post just to answer Val's Lil thing and then yay lunch time letting all the new peeps in.

I'm almost done with this essay and then I can jump in. I hope I'm not holding anyone up umu;

Status
Not open for further replies.