Persona RP anyone?

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Celestial Scorpio

K-Pop Addict
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Posting Speed
  1. Multiple posts per week
  2. 1-3 posts per week
  3. One post per week
Online Availability
Completely Random
Writing Levels
  1. Beginner
  2. Elementary
  3. Intermediate
  4. Adept
  5. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Nonbinary
  4. Transgender
Genres
I am fine with many genre's so lay it on me and we can decide if that genre will work.
PM ME IF YOU'RE INTERESTED. DO NOT POST IN THE OOC. THANK YOU.

So about a year ago I was a part of another RP site and someone made a Persona RP. It was based off of Persona 3 and I got really excited since I am a fan of the series. Sadly the RP died and barely got started. So I was wondering if it would be possible for it to thrive on here. Your character will be a part of SEES and the mission is to find a way to get rid of the shadows. The only thing related to the original P3 is Tartarus, evokers, the dorm, the city and Gekkoukon High. Now the reason I marked character death is well I thought if anyone got uninterested and wanted to quit their character could just die, instead of just magically disappearing. If this interests enough people then we can discuss the plot further together. Don't want to steal the story that Atlus worked hard for. So as for characters you can be from the ages of 10+ I mean they had Ken who was around that age or younger, a dog and a robot. I only ask that you play as humans or androids. Also only one person per arcana unless y'all work something out. Myself well I am not sure which arcana I want to be so first come first serve. As for plot I am thinking someone plays a character who has experienced the dark hour and leads the team through Tartarus. Also I ask people not make OP characters, no starting out with Agidyne or something of the nature. As for Personas I will probably use one from the game but if you want to make your own by all means do it. Well if you have any questions please ask.

Our persona user's will live in a city called Rayment. In this city their is a church named Hikari no kyōkai. Many people come to this church and pray but suddenly people become ill from praying and soon pass. One night our student's go to the church to investigate because it has become a famous place for teens to sneak into at night. Once they are in they see a ritual going on and hide. After viewing this weird and bizarre thing a hidden staircase opens under the bleachers and our characters go deeper in the church but they are transported to a different world and their persona's awaken after they come across a stronger shadow, until then they fight with weapons like pipes and wooden boards. Whatever you want to use. This is when their journey begins and they want to solve why people are dying from praying. They escape after defeating the boss and they learn how to open the staircase so whenever they want to explore they can. But it's mandatory to go if they know a ritual is going on, which they keep track of.

Name:
Weapon: (melee)
Arcana: (same as persona)
Personality: (can be long or short, I prefer to show my character's personality in the RP.)
Background: (Again can be short or long and like personality my character's background is told throughout the rp.)
Other: (optional)
[Picture]

Persona Template

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes they are. I was actually going to try and make my own but it would take time. Also if you know anyone who would be interested spread the word. I really want to do something with Persona. @DNA

I'd be willing to take part in this, not sure about Arcanas, in game I usually use Devil and Death personas (I'm such an up person) but depending on if we have the ability to change personas and the overarching story of the RP I might consider something else.

NEW PERSONA REFERENCE POST

I asked around, but I haven't found anyone who's interested... sorry.

And on a side note, for persona skills, are we only using the ones from P3?

I think everyone will start out with just one persona. But it may or may not change. @Prince of Seraphs

Maybe someone will get interested soon, no biggy. It can be just us three lol. I think we can use any skills in p3 and p4 @DNA

Does anybody mind if I create my own persona, I had an idea for one kicking around.

Sure, I think it's an awesome idea to create your own. @Prince of Seraphs

I am going to wait one more day then I will post a Character Sheet then once everyone makes a character I will make the thread to start.

Since I've recently been pulled into a different persona RP, I've made a spreadsheet for my original personas (Not including the persona users), and so I wanted to share mine and see if I was on the right track. I know you said you'd be posting character sheets and such but I wasn't sure if that applied to the actual personas themselves, and I also wanted to know ahead of time if I needed to make any major changes.

The one I was planning on using for this RP is the one right under the title "USING PERSONA 3 AND 4 SKILLS AND ELEMENTS, FOR IWAKU RP" in red, Kuchisake-Onna

For the stats I just give how the values are relative to each other, (Great, okay, bad) instead of numbers because I didn't think we were doing some kind of DnD-esque RP where the numbers mattered.

@CrimsonRoseBlood

I really like how you did that. I actually think that's the CS I will use for the persona's. If you don't mind? It's easy to read and to organize. I think I will just make a CS for the actually people. @DNA

Also I thought of an original plot line if everyone is fine with it.

Our persona user's will live in a city called Rayment. In this city their is a church named Hikari no kyōkai. Many people come to this church and pray but suddenly people become ill from praying and soon pass. One night our student's go to the church to investigate because it has become a famous place for teens to sneak into at night. Once they are in they see a ritual going on and hide. After viewing this weird and bizarre thing a hidden staircase opens under the bleachers and our characters go deeper in the church but they are transported to a different world and their persona's awaken after they come across a stronger shadow, until then they fight with weapons like pipes and wooden boards. Whatever you want to use. This is when their journey begins and they want to solve why people are dying from praying. They escape after defeating the boss and they learn how to open the staircase so whenever they want to explore they can. But it's mandatory to go if they know a ritual is going on, which they keep track of.

Does that sound good?

@CrimsonRoseBlood nah, I don't mind if you "steal" my layout. I've actually done RPs where we were all given sections of a google spreadsheet that was editable by everyone, so we could put in our character facts on one to keep track of easier.

And I really like the plot!

Sounds good to me, both the persona sheet and story.

Uhh... Just wanted to pop in and make sure this was still gonna go on, ehehe

Not really sure, if you find out let me know.

Sorry I thought I posted but I guess not -_- here is tbe character sheet for the persona user's.

Name:
Weapon: (melee)
Arcana: (same as persona)
Personality: (can be long or short, I prefer to show my character's personality in the RP.)
Background: (Again can be short or long and like personality my character's background is told throughout the rp.)
Other: (optional)
[Picture]

That should cover the basics. You can always add likes and dislike and other information you want.

Name: Nihil Sugiyama (I guess it would be "Nairu/ナイル" in Japanese. I'm not a translation expert though. Don't quote me on it. The pronunciation is like "Nile" but a sort of a break in between, so like nye-il. Which is why I just used how the Japanese write "Nile")
Weapon: Hiking staff with a metal point at the end (Things like this [X]) (Later those canes that secretly have swords inside them)
Arcana: The Tower
Personality: Nihil is a very stoic person unless angered, which sometimes gives others the impression that she's reserved. Contrary to popular belief, she does talk as much as anyone else, but her breath is typically wasted on quiet, snide remarks. She gets annoyed by others very easily, and prefers to work alone. Due to a weird pride issue, she doesn't like asking for help, even if it's clear she needs it.
Background: Nihil is only half Japanese, as her father is Japanese and her mother is Turkish. A third year at Gekkoukon, Nihil is a fairly average student. Supposedly when she was younger she was one of those "child prodigy" types, but those days are long past. When she was a child, she lived up in the mountains, hence her familiarity with using hiking canes in self-defense. Though she moved near Gekkoukon some time in middle school, she always kept her training and sometimes takes a cane out when walking alone, especially at night. It is said Nihil used to be a very lively person until late middle school, which is about the same time when her grades dropped and she was no longer the "prodigy" everyone had hoped for. The cause isn't commonly known. She doesn't like talking about it. Today, she considers herself to be just another nobody.
Other:
Kushisake-Onna. A tall, emaciated woman. Deathly pale and wearing a torn, blood-stained kimono of some sort. Wears a surgical mask when idle. When in combat, mask is lowered to reveal the face, torn from ear-to-ear. Visibly holds a large pair of shears, rusty and chipped.
2_by_magnemia-d8dsapz.png
Physical Description: A thin, tan girl standing at 5'9". She has long, black, braided hair. Her eyes are blue and she has freckles. Wears a blue turtleneck under the school uniform. Accessories include a wing hair pin, a braided rope with charms tied to it, earbuds, and a messenger bag.
1_by_magnemia-d8dsa70.png

Boop. Hope that it's okay

Name: Yuji Nakajima
Weapon:A broom handle without the broom he uses like a bo-staff
Arcana: Hanged Man
Personality: Yuji is a sleepy easily irritable young man who rarely has anything other than a glare on his face, he seems to care little for anything in his environment including school which has labeled him as truant. Contrary to his general attitude he's a kind person who looks out for the others, though he chooses to do it his own what he calls better way, which generally ends up violently. He's not much of a conversationalist and tends to speak more with his actions then anything else. He's a well mannered person when the mood suits him but since he believes nothing is gained from being polite all the time he rarely put forth the effort and at times will just speak with his fists to end a heated discussion.

Background: Yuji is considered a truant student at Gekkoukon high already being held back once leaving him in the second grade, he sleeps in class and shows little interest in his future or the affairs of the other students. Since the other truant students are the only ones that don't bother him about his personal affairs he hangs with them when the mood suits him.
He ends up getting pulled back to class often, and wastes no time getting into fights regularly which end up getting him called to the teacher's office, Yuji going a whole day without heading to the office is a rarity though it's become a common event for him.
Other: Yuji has a problem with excessive messes though he tries to resist acting when he see it (optional)
3tyHLMM.jpg
Persona
JBK8Vvb.jpg

[Picture]

Inugami information

Last edited:
Maybe they get a special mark on their body and that's how they summon their persona. Kind of like FF13 but not as dramatic of a summoning. They just move a hand over the mark and their persona can be summoned. If y'all like that idea. Also will have my character sheet up soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.