Persona RP anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Crimson
Hahahaha, that's good to know then. For a second I imagined the characters yelling their corresponding persona over and over again. On another note, does items exist? I mean do we actually uhh what's the right term? Ah heal our wounds whenever food is consume in the "strange place"?

Sorry for bothering you with my curiosity....

@IcyMelta
I think the majority of healing will be through skills but there can be consumables. They would be rare in the dungeon but the characters could bring snacks and what not. Hmm maybe instead of the tired thing from Persona 3 we have a hungry thing XD

Name:Osada Masaaki
Weapon:Fire Axe
Arcana:Magician
Personality:Osada is often described as a genuine individual who's passionate and hot blooded nature tends to attract as many people as it repels He is often criticized for being a wide-eyed idealist and always wanting to play the hero, but it doesn't bother him as he believes he's more of a big brother/ mentor type and wants everyone to be successful in what they do. That doesn't mean, however, that he's not above the occasional snarky retort or criticism. In short, an Idiot Hero.
Background: A third year at Gekkoukon High, Osada is the oldest son of a family of artisans. Osada's passions, however, don't lie in art, but in professional wrestling. Naturally this radical change in interests puts him at odds with his family who often tell him that they are worried that he will get himself killed, or worse, paralyzed if he continues down this path. This lack of faith from his parents exhausts Osada who conviction is already wavering as he feels he's chasing a goal post that keeps moving. Really, Gekkoukon High is the only place these days where he forgets about the disappointment he feels in himself.
Ifrit. A tall Jinn made almost entirety of free flowing fire with a large brown scarf and waist cloth covering his face and waist. Has four arms.
1349636736505.jpg
guy_takahashi_character_sheet_by_eudetenis-d6aln76.jpg
((Pictures will come soon. I just wanted to get the profile out there. I should really do better at editing.))

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: DNA and Claire Rose
I'm on mobile right now but I'll add the post to the list as soon as I get home (about 30 min)

@IcyMelta I'm doing some more detailed lists involving who's persona can do what, and for your physical attacks it just says "physical". I'm going to attribute these to the "Cut" type of physical attack due to the names having cut-related words such as "cleave," "slice," etc. I hope that's okay with you.

As for everyone else, I added links to the personas right next to the links to character info, because a few of us, such as myself and Crimson, have our links elsewhere in the thread, so I decided to just gather them up. As an added thing, I've listed how many personas can do whatever types of skills, just to see what we "need". So far we don't have any Wind or Light attackers, but it is a very young RP and I'm expecting that the more players we have, the more balanced a party there will be.

• Thank You
Reactions: Celestial Scorpio
Excuse me, i was considering helping when it comes to scenarios and the plot development. I've been following the persona series for quite a while and i may also join.

Edit: I did the arcana quiz and i scored 100% on Lovers and Temperance.

Reactions: DNA and Claire Rose
@DNA
Thank you! <3

@Aiva
I have the plot thought of but you can always suggest some things. I haven't thought of any school trips. Or the layout of the town yet. Also I haven't thought of any extra scenarios like school clubs or holidays, ect.

Suggestions....intriguing.

Also another person has popped up, well if you join their's a comprehensive list and all that courtesy of DNA, Crimson's here so now would be a good time for inquiries.

Reactions: Claire Rose
@Aiva Temperance is not taken so you could totally do that if you wanted. This shows who has what at the moment in case you're thinking of something else.

I enjoy helping add in details, from what it sounds like you intend a Tartarus type style of exploration? As for the club types Band, Soccer, Basketball, Football, Swimming, Gaming, etc. I'd need an idea of what the school is like and how big it is. For holidays are you asking me to plan an event or what holidays to use for events?

@Aiva
Just what holidays we could have events for. As for the dungeon it is like Tarturus but different in its unique way. I don't want to spoil the plot but it will have different floors and whatnot. I also plan on drawing the layout of the city and school. Might try to tackle that tonight.

For holidays things like Christmas and Halloween would be good. I also think events for the school itself would be good like student council elections or sports days. Another idea i'd like to give is be more detailed like when school starts and ends as well if time passes while you are inside the shadow world

Reactions: Claire Rose and DNA
I love Yuji. I'm sorry. I just have to say this. Yuji's my favorite now.

As far as Nihil's stoic-ness goes, just imagine her face most of the time being the icon I have right now unless stated otherwise.

I'll keep that in mind DNA and thank you, he'll be more social...eventually...probably.
I'm enjoying the variety right now, we got a stoic mystery women, a homosexual flirtatious male, a kind 'cold blooder killer', a bubbly young lady and now we're getting an 'idiot' hero.
(Not counting Kaz should he make one)
Aiva with the ideas your tossing out and the help your adding to the world I hope you join, I look forward to who you make.
Since Lovers is taken I supposed you'd take Temperance?
If you don't want to take it all on I could help with clubs, minor things and the such.
I'll try not to take too much from p3 and p4 in the process, except sewing...a sewing club has to exist.
Might be good for Kazue now that I think about it, but that comes with the layout of the school.

I love walls of text, I got to hold myself back from three paragraphs of imagery, two paragraphs of inner thought, and a paragraph of interaction and that's on slow days.
I actually like how laid back it is here though I try not to make a book I've been on the other end of that and after about eight pages it get's tedious.
So long as it's not details that are strange to read go for it man. Now if I have to read an essay level of writing on a guy picking his nose and how it made him feel at the end of it along with his deep understand of the universe by looking at that one booger and how it represents how insignificant we all are and how we're plucked and thrown away similar to this collection of dried nasal mucus...that's a bit much.
Granted I haven't experienced that but I got close enough.

• Love
Reactions: DNA
As long as the text is separated into paragraphs for easier reading, I'm sure it's fine.

*edit* and as a disclaimer, sometimes I have a hard time making longer posts because I'm used to short, instant back and forth RPing like in a chatroom or messenger system. OTL

Wall posts are welcome. Mine will range depending on my creativity at that moment.

Ah just posted a wall of text....too much event information, I think

@Crimson
It seems we both posted at the same time, I'll edit mine later, got classes today.

Nah its all good.

Status
Not open for further replies.