Persona RP anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah let's just call it magic. I'll put a post up

There's only been like 5 posts and I love Yuji. (It might just be because he reminds me of Kanji with the "get bent" thing)

Don't you worry Yuji. Nihil will be there. With popcorn, of course.

I love Kanji I had to do everything in my power not to make a copy when I made Yuji, I enjoy the 'delinquents'. (The 'get bent' was a polite nod in his direction)

I'm going to enjoy the interactions with the two, especially Valentine since he's already on his bad side.

Reactions: Shotokeki
I'm gonna love this. Poor, poor kids. Yuji's first mistake was assuming Nihil wouldn't be ready to throw some punches.

Since we got this sort of nice unofficial order going in here I'm gonna wait for Crimson and then reply.

Will have my reply out shortly. So far I am loving this. But Valentine has a trick up his sleeve mwuahaha

Oh man. Time to get out the popcorn .

*edit* And what is Nihil referring to? Well that's one of those tragic back story secrets Tower characters have. Oops.

Last edited by a moderator:
Post is up and it seems everyone has some secrets huh.

Secrets make friends lol. I will have a post up shortly. Have quite a few RP's to reply to >.<

It's fine, I understand.
Though I haven't been in an active RP in a while... oops

Just posted lol. I was thinking at lunch they could all run into each other again.

Yeah, that's fine. (Also is it okay if Ni and Valentine share the same class for second period)

Sure I think that would be awesome. Means more socializing.

This isn't plot-related but as a heads up I changed Kuchisake-Onna's weakness from fire to wind.

I forgot Hashihime, Nihil's ultimate Persona, has a crown of burning candles on her head. So it would probably make sense for Kuchisake-Onna to also not be weak to fire.

Reactions: Claire Rose
Heyo, the only OC I currently have ready is of the Fool arcana. If I'm understanding the first post correctly this should be fine, but I'm just wondering how we are going to deal with the wildcard ability (if at all?) and by extension the velvet room.

I'm pretty sure if it were possible the current links would be in the negative at the moment.

Also where did you come from Autumn not that I'm complaining, more people the woot. (The lunchroom sounds fine by the way)

On your question I suppose that would depend on Crimson, he did mention if we could work something out multiple would be fine but aside from that it was one each.
We haven't really discussed the idea so it's up in the air at the moment.

@Mizos I am a friend of DNA. We were both working on a persona rp based more off of P4 over skype with another friend of mine but its been going slow so i guess we are just too impatient

I was checking to make sure my drawing tablet still worked so I just
a1e8975e5eeca62984d5d84308b2fdda.png

Also, I hope more people join soon. I love having a variety of characters to interact with and... just 3 seems weird right now

• Love
Reactions: Celestial Scorpio
Ah okay well that makes sense, welcome anyway Autumn.

Edit: That drawing was funny by the way.

Reactions: DNA
Status
Not open for further replies.