Persona RP anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Kazuo Hashira

Weapon: Kitchen knife, A regular dagger when we get weapons

Arcana: Temperance

Personality: Kazuo is a quiet person that happens to be loud around people he considers friends. He is a hard worker...who ends up lazy once he has done everything required of him. He pays no mind to anything he's not interested in and once he finally does find something he does like he learns everything there is to know about it and involves himself with it as much as possible until tired of it. You will either find him glued to a book or game, daydreaming, or sleeping if he is not busy. Finally Kazuo is prone to mood swings, mostly involving what happens in either his games or books.

Background: Kazuo is a third year at Gekkoukon raised by his strict mother who also had a tendency to be a busybody and his dad who was much more lenient in comparison and didn't mind what he did with his life as long as he was happy. Eventually Kazuo found both gaming and books to spend his time on when he was not being worked to death by his mother and has come almost to an addiction to the point that he has either a book or a handheld. His defense mechanism to not having either around is to daydream or sleep.

Persona: Sylph
250px-SylphSMT2.jpg

images

Height: 5'7

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Claire Rose
@Aiva @PyroJack Please take some time to make a Google account (If you don't already have one) and use Google Sheets to make your own reference for your personas. I have made a template here with a sample underneath to give you a general idea of how things go. If you are new to Google Sheets, then I must inform you that in order to make a sheet readable by other people, sharing must be turned on, and the button for that is in the top right-hand corner of the screen
d94f7052557cd8bd49ca1188739f5f95.png

If you can't use Google Sheets for whatever reason, then please give me a list with the stats/skills that's on the chart.

I'll need to look at it to add your personas to the roster and update the stats on who can do what, etc.

Other than that your profiles look pretty fine from what I can see.

Reactions: Claire Rose
Woot new person and I finished reading, I'm looking forward to the response.
I'll wait a bit before posting myself since I just put one up.
Since the lunch area situation is introducing new characters I wanna see how Kazuo slips in...if he comes in during lunch

I'll wait until Crimson confirms the character sheet before i start posting.

Hm my apologies I got ahead of myself in that. You're right wait for Crimson.

If we're sharing Persona Videos, I'd like to share my favorite.

It's 30 minutes long, but it's basically the first half of Persona 4 in a comedic nutshell. This was why I was laughing so hard when Yuji said "get bent".

*edit* Also, I added the Sylph data

My personal favorite is "And nobody ate dinner that night."

other than the "shut UP Adachi"

You can't just pick a favorite. It's so hard. Gigi drew too many good things in this comic.

I can just imagine Nihil being overly happy and going "Speaking of minds, you know what's on mine? Muuurrdderrr~!"

tumblr_la3p85kG4K1qzqvrk.png

Edit: Is it the first day of school?

@Aiva
Accepted and yes it is the first day of school.

Status
Not open for further replies.