Persona RP anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh I'll just use that then, thank you DNA

Reactions: DNA
Name: Valentine Ai
Weapon: Fire poker, uses rapiers when they find weapons.
Arcana: Lovers
Personality: Valentine is a romancer by heart but not by what most think. He is naturally kind and gentle but can get overconfident. His determination to find a lover and to help his friends can sometimes be too much for some to handle.
Background: Valentine is half Japanese half American, his mother being from america. She died at child birth and Valentine never really had a mother figure and watched his dad try to woo women later in life. Most likely the cause of his longing for romance. His older sister is a college student who traveled to America and occasionally visits.
3577891322_815f04107e.jpg

RaphaelSMT2.jpg

Last edited:
@CrimsonRoseBlood @Mizos I forgot to mention that if you want to share those google links, you gotta go to the top-right of the page and go to "share"

d94f7052557cd8bd49ca1188739f5f95.png

It has to at least be visible. You don't have to edit the settings so anyone else can mess with it or anything, it just has to be viewable.

Reactions: Claire Rose
That sounds cool to me Crimson and I added the sheet to my character sheet.

So I know we don't have many people but I'm really liking the cast so far

Indeed it's going to something.

I will make the IC tomorrow when I get a chance.

Cool I'll have a post up soon.

Reactions: DNA and Claire Rose
Nah we will do fine. O-O i hope. Lol jk. No I was thinking that character would be very boring to play and it wouldn't be good for an RP.

Just in case anyone wanted to know, I recently got my drawing tablet back so I was able to draw a better picture of Nihil and her persona for reference. It's in my character post under a spoiler, with a link to the image under it because I know Iwaku likes to be weird with large images.

I can't wait to get this ball rolling, I'm really excited

Well that's...that's not frightening at all. I think it's the blank expression that makes it scary DNA.

*claps hands together* I'll take that as a compliment! Thank you very much. I worked hard on it.

It was also...this might sound weird...but did I post...cause I made a post...and for some reason it's not in the IC...

Edit:...I'll just put it up again. That's...really weird I put a post up days ago...I don't see it any other RP...never mind I'll just post again.

Maybe it's magic lol. Sometimes the site can be weird.

Status
Not open for further replies.