Penpal Project: Exposed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reactions: MadKingJai™
Are we talking about Barbie and sunshine? Then yes I saw them. I thought they were accepted
Oh yeah they were, I just was looking at the Cast List, didn't know if you updated it yet lol.

OMG GUYS SOMEHOW MY ALERTS GOT TURNED OFF FOR THIS. SO SORRY FOR MY DISSAPPEARANCE! AHH. I missed you guys.. Okay I am gonna work on quick relationships for my new character and then message the people who didn't respond to my last one. Sound good?

Reactions: Rae and Brea
Oh yeah they were, I just was looking at the Cast List, didn't know if you updated it yet lol.
I didn't get the notification for this! And yes I just haven't gotten around to updating yet. Ugh I hate being so busy
OMG GUYS SOMEHOW MY ALERTS GOT TURNED OFF FOR THIS. SO SORRY FOR MY DISSAPPEARANCE! AHH. I missed you guys.. Okay I am gonna work on quick relationships for my new character and then message the people who didn't respond to my last one. Sound good?
It's alright dear. I should probably do that too...nah imma gonna go to bed!

I'M CALLING ROLL CALL!
GIVE A HEART OR A LIKE IF YOU'RE STILL IN THIS, OR REPLY TO THIS PLEASE

Also please tell me who needs to finish their characters​

Still here! I'm using my phone so the like and love is missing. I gave you a cookie though xD

I'M CALLING ROLL CALL!
GIVE A HEART OR A LIKE IF YOU'RE STILL IN THIS, OR REPLY TO THIS PLEASE

Also please tell me who needs to finish their characters​

I have a neutral male to finish ^^;;

• Useful
Reactions: Brea and Stargazer
************GM POST************

1:
Sign ups are CLOSED! All available spots have been taken, everyone give yourself a pat on the back! However, we are still waiting for a few characters to be completed (one of mine, included), so let me get that out of the way really quick:

@Lady With Class - Sena Carter is lovely! Well, not lovely... but, you get what I mean. I love her, but our characters likely won't. Haha. Anyways, she's accepted, and I'll be placing her in Turtle Hall, Room 1.

@IceQueen - Ann Finch Seems to still be a WIP. Please alert me when you finish her, dear ♥

@Luxii - Unless I missed it, I believe your Neutral Male is still a WIP? Please let me know when you finish with him.

And, as for my character, I'll have her up sometime today!

2:
@Stargazer and I have already started looking at Pen Pal Pairs and those will be posted shortly after all of the characters are accepted. Thank you for your patience!

3:
@Stargazer and I have also very briefly been looking at who King will be... We'll be reviewing characters sometime within the next few days and coming to a conclusion. At that point we will PM the person we have chosen and invite them to be King.

#8b11bf
"Ever feel like you have the best intentions, but you make one mistake after another?"
tumblr_mu42834Q2f1s9q9dro3_250.gif
tumblr_mu42834Q2f1s9q9dro5_250.gif
tumblr_msnx7rACL21qmx8nto3_250.gif
tumblr_msnx7rACL21qmx8nto9_250.gif
tumblr_msnx7rACL21qmx8nto7_250.gif

tumblr_mu42834Q2f1s9q9dro6_250.gif
tumblr_mocuc6Nxwl1qd7fc3o6_250.gif
tumblr_ms9lcoWpqz1s9q9dro9_250.gif
tumblr_mu42834Q2f1s9q9dro4_250.gif
tumblr_inline_mtlk5qmVaN1qjaok7.gif

Name:
"I've never met anyone with the same name as me."
. Clarissa Riley Scott .

Nickname:
"Clary works just fine."
. Clary .

. Female .

Sexuality:
"Oh... I've only ever been into guys."
. Heterosexual .

. 17; February 6th .

Personality:
"I think different people will give you different answers about me."
. Clarissa is a very careful girl. After Jason, she decided not to trust anyone ever again. And, so far, she had stayed true to her word. Because she often spent her Friday nights alone, Clary took up reading. She likes to read all kinds of genre's, but Dystopian novels are her favorite. She's very imaginative, and often can get ahead of herself. Clary is also incredibly outspoken, and has no problem sharing her opinion with others. She knows a lot of useless facts, but rarely shares them because she believes no one cares. She also believes that no one cares what she has to say, because they certainly didn't care when she tried to tell her story. She's quick to jump to conclusions, and is very insecure with herself. She has a hard time interacting with other people, because she was shunned for so long. She says exactly what is on her mind- which can make her either really funny, or really bitchy. She's also very defensive, and will turn hostile if she feels like she's being threatened in any way. She can also be violent, if pushed hard enough. However, once you get past her walls you will find that Clary is actually very caring and kind. She likes to keep organized, even though that's easier said than done. Also, she is very sensitive, but when her feelings are hurt she gets angry rather than sad .

Bio:
"Um, yeah, no. I'm not telling you about my past."
[spoili]
Growing up, Clarissa was a very cheerful little girl. She made friends everywhere she went, and loved everyone. She was like this all the way up to her freshman year, when she was fourteen. She had always been the youngest of her class, but it hadn't really bothered her until that year. She felt like a child among a sea full of adults. This is when she started to become less social.

There was one upperclassman in her gym class, a junior named Jason, who paid a great deal of attention to her. They slowly became friends, and then got into a relationship together. Because she was young and naive she did everything he told her to do, without getting anything in return. At first the abuse was emotional and verbal, but when things got physical she put up with it for about a year, before her friend forced her to break up with him. While she was relieved to be out of a bad relationship, Jason started spreading bad rumors about her and ruined her reputation, costing her many friends.

One day her mother was looking at Clary's facebook page, and saw the awful things people were saying to her on social media. She talked to Clary about it, and Clary admitted what had happened between her and Jason. Her mother was disgusted and immediately pulled her out of her high school, sending her to Avalon High.

After that Clary had lost pretty much all of her self confidence, and became something of a recluse. That is until she became the school mascot when she was a junior. The mask allowed her to step out of her comfort zone in a comfortable way. Ever so slowly, Clary's confidence was rebuilt, though she will always be slightly insecure.
[/spoili]

Clique:
"I like to think of myself as a floater."
. Neutral .

Extra Curricular:
"It was weird at first, but now I love it.."
. School Mascot .

Penpal Alias:
"What? I like Disney."
. BelleBeast .

Old Penpal:
"That whole project just backfired on everyone."
. TBA .

Dorm Room:
"I think the layout is very organized."
. Tiger Hall, Room 3 [spoili]
f76f4d47f5bc909f21494c585cb1eaf0.jpg
[/spoili] .

One secret exposed:
"Do we really have to bring this up again?"
. Clary had an abusive boyfriend that she put up with for a little over a year before he broke up with her. She was devastated .

Secret(s) concealed:
"I can't believe I thought it was safe to confide in anyone."
. She was once arrested for shoplifting. Her friends talked her into and then bailed .
. Her abusive boyfriend also released any nudes he had of her upon dumping her .
. When she was little she had a crush on Prince Eric, from the little mermaid .
. She once put an Egg on her history teacher's chair, which ruined his pants when he sat on it .
. Tried to be a homosexual because she was done with guys, but even just kissing a girl didn't feel right to her .

Strengths/Weaknesses:
"You really want to know everything, don't you?."
Strengths - Clary is known for her courage and persistence. She is good at setting goals and sticking to the game plan until she achieves her goal. She is tougher than she looks and knows how to hold her own. And, she's very clever. When she was young her father put her into archery, and when she developed a love for it she continued to do it. She's actually very good now. She's got a great sense in fashion, which is actually something she takes pride in. Also, Clary is very organized, and can organize a mess in no time at all. She is also very resourceful, thanks to her imagination.

Weaknesses - Just because Clarissa is tough doesn't mean she's necessarily strong. It's actually quite the contrary, she is just as weak as she looks. It's also not uncommon for her to become obsessed with little failures, and will continue to beat her self up over them until she feels she's corrected herself. She is also very closed-minded, stubborn and can be very unforgiving. Clarissa cannot seem to take orders. In the end, she's only going to do what she feels like doing. She's also a bad driver, so watch out for her when you're on the road. Also, Clary doesn't get along with kids. She just can't deal with their germs and attitudes.

Habits/Quirks:
"Aren't quirks unconscious? How would I know what mine are?"
. Twirls her hair when she's thinking, puffs out her cheeks when she has something mean to say and is trying to keep it to herself, always has gum on her, snores in her sleep, Glances at the clock or her phone without actually checking the time .

Likes/Dislikes:
"I prefer to focus on the positive."
Likes- Books, Homework, Hiking, Oreos, Disney Movies, Dancing, Kids, Fashion, Archery, Public Speaking, Studying, Cartoons, Starbucks, Perfume, Hard Work, Cop Dramas, Ballet and Marshmallows.
Dislikes- Video Games, Spoilers, Horror Movies, Sports, Early Mornings, and Busy Work.

Affiliations:
"Making friends is hard."
[spoili]
Love Interest:
. n .

Friends:
. n .

Enemies:
. n .

Other:
. n .

Family:
Mother- Evaline Scott- Chef [spoili]
tumblr_m6xhdl2ZGC1r4v34qo1_250.gif
[/spoili]
Father- Christain Scott- Personal Trainer [spoili]
tumblr_m9bzt5HcRd1rqpms0.gif
[/spoili]
Little Brother (8)- Zachary Scott [spoili]
Little-Josh-josh-hutcherson-33186481-245-245.gif
[/spoili]
[/spoili]

Extra:
"Okay, yeah, I think I've told you enough already."
. Is allergic to Cats .
. Favorite color is purple .
. Wants to get a tattoo but is too afraid to actually get one .
. Is a senior .

"There's no such thing as fate."
@Stargazer - I decided to throw Clarissa into the ringer. Hope you don't mind I used her.

@Stargazer - I decided to throw Clarissa into the ringer. Hope you don't mind I used her.
It's not okay. Kidding, I think I'm funny and I'm really not. Anyway, I love her and she's perfect (*cough* like your other babes) ​

Oh and thanks for making that fabulous GM post. Beat me to it. :)

Reactions: Brea
It's not okay. Kidding, I think I'm funny and I'm really not. Anyway, I love her and she's perfect (*cough* like your other babes) ​

Oh and thanks for making that fabulous GM post. Beat me to it. :)
Haha! I was gonna use Katherine... but she's more of a rebel so I was like, "Whatever. She'll just have to deal with me using Clary again." Haha. And, thank you!

And, it's not a race. (Even though I totally won.)

• Love
Reactions: Stargazer
Guys, why are my alerts not working? Ughhh. This is so upsetting!

Yeah I did... ignore that, IGNORE IT NOW!

Mine aren't working either so you aren't alone.

• Love
Reactions: Justin
My alerts are on and off - sometimes they work and then other times they don't

Little useful thing I discovered: If you go to THIS link it'll show you all the threads you have watched but have missed alerts for. (You can also get there by hovering over your username in the upper right corner, then when the list drops down just click on your username. It'll bring you to that page where you change your profile picture and whanot, and over to the left side there will be a 'watched threads' button. Click that and it'll basically bring you to this link)

I knew about that a long time ago, yet for some reason people do not know about it

Status
Not open for further replies.