Penpal Project: Exposed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry for double posting, but I can't remember if someone used him already. Just let me know if so. Thanks! I'll find a dorm pic!
Nope, I defiantly would have noticed, and died

• Love
Reactions: MarilynFae
Appearance:
View attachment 95410
View attachment 95414 View attachment 95416
Name:
Evan Collins
Nickname:
Evan; Ev
Sexuality:
Heterosexual
Personality:
|| Goofy|| Funny|| Friendly|| Outgoing|| Determined|| Happy| Kind|| Sweet|| Easy going|| Caring|| Loving||

Evan is the sweetest guy that you will ever meet. He's the guy that everyone goes to when they need a friend, and he doesn't limit himself. He roams around and does whatever he can to help whoever needs it. He is pretty laid back and will go with whatever most of the time, but he can be extremely stubborn if he seta his mind to it. He is friendly and super sweet, therefore he has many friends. He is trustworthy, though he doesn't give his trust away that easily. Oh no, he keeps his secrets to himself and is very cautious about who he gets close with. Despite this, you can always find him helping someone.

Bio:
Evan has lived with his mother since he was little. Being the eldest and having no father figure, he stepped up and helped the best he could. His mother first started to drink when he was diagnosed with cancer at the age of seven. He fought it and fought it, finally winning the war when he was an early teenager.

His mother continued to drink, despite him begging her not to, until finally she ended up in the hospital. He took on the parent figure for his young sister and still helps care for her as best he can. He finally got his mother back on the right track but has to be careful about what he let's her around.

He had to grow up fast for many reason so he never got to really be a child. Or more that he never stopped being on. Because of his past he tries to always stay happy so that no one would have to aee his true pain.

Clique:
Neutral
Extra Curricular:
Drama club
Art Club

Penpal Alias:
View attachment 95411
Blue Tongue
Old Penpal:
Dorm Room:
View attachment 95429
One secret exposed:
He had cancer.
Secret(s) concealed:
- Has a huge fear of getting cancer back
- Has not lost his virginity yet
- His father was a pothead that tried to put drugs into his bottle as a child
- His mother was an alcoholic that sold herself to men when she didn't have a job

Strengths/Weaknesses:
+ is an amazing artist
+ has many voices and is a good actor
+ dancing
+ helping people
+ making people laugh
- electronics
- physical activity
- sports
- cooking
- Trusting people

Habits/Quirks:
• runs his hands through his hair a lot
• scrunched up his lips and makes weird faces
• moves his eyebrows a lot, especially when he is thinking
• makes his leg jump

Likes/Dislikes:
+ anything to do with art
+ acting
+ movies
+ books
+ photography
+ drawing
+ painting
+ sketches
- fakes
- alcohol
- drugs
- Liars
- cigarettes
- judgement
- sculptures
- lotion

Affiliations (relationships):
View attachment 95412
Love Interests
Friends
Neutral
Enemies
Extra
View attachment 95415
Awe, what a cutie pie! He's accepted!

• Love
@Stargazer @Brea

DRUM ROLL PLEASE!
giphy.gif

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Brea
Appearance:
View attachment 95410
View attachment 95414 View attachment 95416
Name:
Evan Collins
Nickname:
Evan; Ev
Sexuality:
Heterosexual
Personality:
|| Goofy|| Funny|| Friendly|| Outgoing|| Determined|| Happy| Kind|| Sweet|| Easy going|| Caring|| Loving||

Evan is the sweetest guy that you will ever meet. He's the guy that everyone goes to when they need a friend, and he doesn't limit himself. He roams around and does whatever he can to help whoever needs it. He is pretty laid back and will go with whatever most of the time, but he can be extremely stubborn if he seta his mind to it. He is friendly and super sweet, therefore he has many friends. He is trustworthy, though he doesn't give his trust away that easily. Oh no, he keeps his secrets to himself and is very cautious about who he gets close with. Despite this, you can always find him helping someone.

Bio:
Evan has lived with his mother since he was little. Being the eldest and having no father figure, he stepped up and helped the best he could. His mother first started to drink when he was diagnosed with cancer at the age of seven. He fought it and fought it, finally winning the war when he was an early teenager.

His mother continued to drink, despite him begging her not to, until finally she ended up in the hospital. He took on the parent figure for his young sister and still helps care for her as best he can. He finally got his mother back on the right track but has to be careful about what he let's her around.

He had to grow up fast for many reason so he never got to really be a child. Or more that he never stopped being on. Because of his past he tries to always stay happy so that no one would have to aee his true pain.

Clique:
Neutral
Extra Curricular:
Drama club
Art Club

Penpal Alias:
View attachment 95411
Blue Tongue
Old Penpal:
Dorm Room:
View attachment 95429
One secret exposed:
He had cancer.
Secret(s) concealed:
- Has a huge fear of getting cancer back
- Has not lost his virginity yet
- His father was a pothead that tried to put drugs into his bottle as a child
- His mother was an alcoholic that sold herself to men when she didn't have a job

Strengths/Weaknesses:
+ is an amazing artist
+ has many voices and is a good actor
+ dancing
+ helping people
+ making people laugh
- electronics
- physical activity
- sports
- cooking
- Trusting people

Habits/Quirks:
• runs his hands through his hair a lot
• scrunched up his lips and makes weird faces
• moves his eyebrows a lot, especially when he is thinking
• makes his leg jump

Likes/Dislikes:
+ anything to do with art
+ acting
+ movies
+ books
+ photography
+ drawing
+ painting
+ sketches
- fakes
- alcohol
- drugs
- Liars
- cigarettes
- judgement
- sculptures
- lotion

View attachment 95412
Love Interests
Friends
Neutral
Enemies
Extra
View attachment 95415
It seems @Stargazer beat me to the opportunity to accept him. Oh well... He'll be in Raccoon Hall, room 3. ♥

• Love
NEUTRAL/FUTURE OSCAR AWARD WINNER

[bg=black]
Name
Sunshine Rainbow Jameson

Nickname
Sunny, Flower Child, Hippy Baby, Mr. Drama

Sexuality
Homosexual

Personality
Docile/Affectionate/Strong/Unbiased/Daring/Dramatic/Bossy/Soft-Spoken/Bohemian/Expressive
When people first meet Sunshine, they usually think he has smoked something or is very slow. He has a very soft and peaceful vibe, not causing alarm or discomfort when most are around him. He grew up with parents from the 60's-70's, so he learned from them how to stay peaceful and happy. Sunshine has another side to him, but it only comes out when he is on stage or directing. He can get pretty bossy and rude when he wants something to be done just right, he hates for things to become chaotic when he's doing a play or directing one for the school. When it comes to getting into an argument or confrontation, he tends to shy away from a physical fight. Sunshine is a Flower Child at heart, he hates to cause or see anything that isn't about love and happiness.
[/bg]

[bg=black]
Bio
Sunshine had an amazing upbringing, his parents were from the Hippy Era. They believe in love and happiness and being creative. Sunshine could express himself in anyway he wanted to, he didn't have many rules or obligations in his childhood. He loved how his parents would play music all day, his home looking like the inside of a Kaleidoscope, and how his friends could stay over anytime and for however long they wanted to. Most people would probably be jealous of the life he had. Sunshine learned that gloating towards others was a quick road to sadness and hatred. The only rule he really did have as a child was to always be nice and share with others.

Sunshine's love for The Performing Arts started around the time he begun to really pay attention to the world around him. Sunshine was the type of kid that equally loved watching T.V. as much as he loved playing in the dirt. He would watch every movie that was on the television, he learned to speak from watching T.V. His favorite movie was Edward Scissorhands. Even though most kids were probably afraid of the movie, when he first saw it on television, he fell in love with the character, and eventually Johnny Depp became his favorite actor of all time.

Towards his teen years, Sunshine became known for his portrayal of famous scenes from famous movies, he would do scenes from Titanic, Edward Scissorhands, and many other movies. When he got accepted to Avalon High, he was soo happy. He heard that their Drama Program was one of the most respected and most established High School programs in the East Coast. Not only is he a member of the Drama Club, he is also now the Theatre Director, meaning he makes sure that the plays are perfect and ready to be acted out.

Clique
Neutral/Mr. Drama

Extra Curricular
Drama: Theatre Director

Penpal Alias
Lovesick Crackhead

Old Penpal
TBA

Dorm Room
The Dorm: Fish Hall/Room 3
The Look:
[spoili]
Modern-Boys-Bedroom-Ideas.jpg

[/spoili]
[/bg]

[bg=black]
One Secret Exposed
Sunshine smokes weed & is addicted to it.

Secret(s) Concealed
Sunshine's parents are drug dealers... that's how they get their money for everything.
Sunshine has acrophobia.
Sunshine lost his virginity to his father's best friend.
Sunshine is attracted to older Men... like 40 Year Olds.
He has severe OCD.
Sunshine has severe anxiety. When things aren't just right he tends to spaz out.

Strengths/Weaknesses
S★Acting/Impersonations/Mentally Strong/Affection/Empathy/Direction/Leadership

W★Anxiety/OCD/Chaos/Shutting Down/Weed Addiction

Habits/Quirks
Sunshine plays in his hair a lot, when he is about to have one of his anxiety "episodes", he runs his hands through his hair, trying to calm down. He flips his hair a lot as well, just out of habit.
Sunshine has a very soft voice, even when he gets angry his voice still stays at a low level.
Sunshine tends to wink a lot, if he likes someone, his right eye will wink out of nowhere.

Likes/Dislikes
L★The Beach, Sunshine (The Sun... And His Name), Cats, Long Hair, Horses, Movies, Acting, Directing, Impersonations, Making New Friends, Dancing, Romance, Older Guys, Sophisticated Guys, Order, Love, Bambi, Being Called Sunny, Hugs, Cookies, Peace, Music, Ke$ha, Flowers, Weed, Bohemian Style, Candy, Meditation, Baths, Reading, Edward Scissorhands Movie, Titanic Movie, 21 & 22 Jump Street Movies, Tranquil Areas, Learning New Things, Doing New Activities, Writing Plays

D★Bullies, Abusers, Immature People, Cheaters, Liars, Mean People, Blunt People, Carelessness, Chaos, Danger, Dogs, Physical Fighting, Violence, Being Mean, Hatred, Intolerance

Affiliations
(OPEN PM OR TAG ME)

Extra
[/bg]

Accepted! You already know his dorm room, so I'll just add him to the Cast List. ♥

• Thank You
Reactions: Justin
Now I am ready for this to start. Since I am not the best with making relationship posts, I am gonna read the ones that are up for the first two chars that I have, and than quote char sheets throughout today and tomorrow, and some relationships have already be settled to that's cool.

Reactions: Brea
Okay HOLD UP.

Is the Art Club President taken?? I thought it was, but I'm in so many RPs I might have gotten it mixed up. Because if it's NOT, could I just snatch that?

If it is...then just ignore me xD After you tell me whether or not it's available

Okay HOLD UP.

Is the Art Club President taken?? I thought it was, but I'm in so many RPs I might have gotten it mixed up. Because if it's NOT, could I just snatch that?

If it is...then just ignore me xD After you tell me whether or not it's available
I don't think anyone has snatched that up, and yes of course you can if no one has taken it. I'm guessing for vannessa right?

• Thank You
Reactions: Rae
GOING OUT FOR A BIRTHDAY DINNER! @Brea YOU ARE IN CHARGE, SO EVERY RESPECT HER, GOT IT? OR ELSE I WILL COME AFTER YOU!! (not really I have the intimidation of a bunny) ​

GOING OUT FOR A BIRTHDAY DINNER! @Brea YOU ARE IN CHARGE, SO EVERY RESPECT HER, GOT IT? OR ELSE I WILL COME AFTER YOU!! (not really I have the intimidation of a bunny) ​
Have fun^^

14npt3b.png

tumblr_n0sd00gu6i1qajlydo1_250.jpg

Nickname:
Suga

"Need me to pull down my pants so you can double check?"

Sexuality:
Closet Homosexual

tumblr_inline_nrenegZAWT1txiq3t_500.gif

Personality:
crass | blunt | give-no-fucks attitude | easily irritated | quick to fight | slow to forgive

Bio:
Yoongi used to be one of the "good" kids until his parents' divorce during his freshman year of highschool. His grades slipped and he fell in with the wrong crowd. With one thing leading to another, he was expelled for getting into one too many fights. His parents were at a loss for what to do with him, so Avalon High was his last chance at being able to graduate highschool. He transferred in sophomore year, and ever since then has kept up his stereotypical bad ass image.

Clique:
Bad Boy

Extra Curricular:
N/A
"Fuck that shit."

ec49146f2a6e36bc6a415edc68cc866f25a56947_hq.gif

Penpal Alias:
Kookie

Old Penpal:
TBD

Dorm Room:
Lizard Hall, Room 4
[spoili]
plaid_room.jpg
[/spoili]

One secret exposed:

His sexuality.

Secret(s) concealed:

- Still a virgin
- Used to be one of those "goody two shoes" kids

tumblr_mv3i3hB1LD1sv3h95o1_500.gif

Strengths/Weaknesses:

+ loves to write music and rap
+ can usually tell when someone is lying to him
+ not afraid to call somone on their bullshit
- can't be tactful to save his life
- terrible at math and science
- awful at sports

Habits/Quirks:

= bites his nails when nervous
= chronic case of RBF (resting bitch face)
= always tapping his fingers, pens, pencils, etc. to some beat inside his head

Likes/Dislikes:

+ strong black coffee
+ cigarettes
+ energy drinks
+ music, especially rap/hip hop style
+ sleeping
- most popular kids
- tea
- authority figures
- failing
- small dogs

None yet! Let's talk about it. ;D

<3​

Last edited:
14npt3b.png

Nickname:
Suga

Sexuality:
Closet Homosexual

Personality:
crass | blunt | give-no-fucks attitude | easily irritated | quick to fight | slow to forgive

Bio:
Yoongi used to be one of the "good" kids until his parents' divorce during his freshman year of highschool. His grades slipped and he fell in with the wrong crowd. With one thing leading to another, he was expelled for getting into one too many fights. His parents were at a loss for what to do with him, so Avalon High was his last chance at being able to graduate highschool. He transferred in sophomore year, and ever since then has kept up his stereotypical bad ass image.

Clique:
Bad Boy

Extra Curricular:
N/A
"Fuck that shit."

Penpal Alias:
Kookie

Old Penpal:
TBD

Dorm Room:
[spoili]
plaid_room.jpg
[/spoili]

One secret exposed:

His sexuality.

Secret(s) concealed:

- Still a virgin

Strengths/Weaknesses:

- awful at sports

Habits/Quirks:

Likes/Dislikes:

+ strong black coffee
+ cigarettes
+ energy drinks
+ sleeping
- most popular kids
- tea
- authority figures
- failing
- small dogs

<3​
He's accepted! And I think he and Adaline would get along splendidly. We can talk about it when I get back later.

• Love
Reactions: Brea and Luxii
He's accepted! And I think he and Adaline would get along splendidly. We can talk about it when I get back later.

Thank you! <3 I haven't played a little shit of a character like this in awhile. It will be fun! ;D

14npt3b.png

Nickname:
Suga

Sexuality:
Closet Homosexual

Personality:

Bio:

Clique:
Bad Boy

Extra Curricular:
N/A
"Fuck that shit."

Penpal Alias:
Kookie

Old Penpal:
TBD

Dorm Room:
[spoili]
plaid_room.jpg
[/spoili]

One secret exposed:

His sexuality.

Secret(s) concealed:

- Still a virgin

Strengths/Weaknesses:

- awful at sports

Habits/Quirks:

Likes/Dislikes:

+ strong black coffee
+ cigarettes
+ energy drinks
+ sleeping
- most popular kids
- tea
- authority figures
- failing
- small dogs

<3​
He's cute. I like him, and Yui might too, if they don't absolutely piss the crap out of each other

He's cute. I like him, and Yui might too, if they don't absolutely piss the crap out of each other

OMG Yui is ADORABLE! <3 They'll definitely butt heads but maybe it could turn into something else. . . ? :3

But Yui will definitely piss him off to start xD <3

OMG Yui is ADORABLE! <3 They'll definitely butt heads but maybe it could turn into something else. . . ? :3

But Yui will definitely piss him off to start xD <3
Maybe~ I would love to see that, since they are both so adorable, and so different

• Love
Reactions: Luxii
Have a good Bday dinner!

And to Everyone else:
WzKQNoi.gif

14npt3b.png

Nickname:
Suga

Sexuality:
Closet Homosexual

Personality:

Bio:

Clique:
Bad Boy

Extra Curricular:
N/A
"Fuck that shit."

Penpal Alias:
Kookie

Old Penpal:
TBD

Dorm Room:
[spoili]
plaid_room.jpg
[/spoili]

One secret exposed:

His sexuality.

Secret(s) concealed:

- Still a virgin

Strengths/Weaknesses:

- awful at sports

Habits/Quirks:

Likes/Dislikes:

+ strong black coffee
+ cigarettes
+ energy drinks
+ sleeping
- most popular kids
- tea
- authority figures
- failing
- small dogs