Penpal Project: Exposed

Status
Not open for further replies.
xD Thought everyone knew about that lol Watched Threads, I go to that everyday few minutes lol

Reactions: Brea
@IceQueen & @Luxii - Just a quick little reminder that we are waiting for the two of you to complete your characters! ♥

• Thank You
b094dd5eeb6329d023ad0ccf3ad54d18.jpg
Name
Ann Finch

Nickname
Finchmister, Muscle Hampster, Quiet, Echo

Genderfluid, usually prefers female pronouns

Sexuality
Idon'tgiveafuck sexuality
Basically whatever she feels like

Personality
Ann is a quite little girl who doesn't really like talking to a lot of strangers, and most people know her as the echo. She will often
be standing in the background, a quite muted version of a person that seems to just lag along, content with hiding in the
shadows. She rarely get's noticed by others, but when she does, Ann still doesn't talk much. She sticks to a
small group of friends, that is if she could find any. The girl is actually quite lively and agreeable
when people understand that she can't talk much, so she communicates through paper
penmanship and drawings. She is quite jubilant, witty, and funny,
but when people come to attack her friends, she get's really defensive, and
aggressive. Thank goodness Violet is her friend to try and calm her
the fuck down.

Bio
Ann grew up in a home with a loving mother, and a loving father who loved taking her to fight.
It was a family tradition that the girls were taught how to fight and defend themselves, and Ann was no different.
She loved following in her parents footsteps, and learning different types of weapons and fighting styles. She
might have liked it a little too much though, because even after her parents said she could stop, she didn't. Ann was obsessed.
In school, Ann was excited to talk about videogames and fighting, and hang out with everyone, but no one wanted to.
The boys thought she had cooties and the girls didn't like her short hair. And so she drew herself in, but if anyone
wanted to talk, she instantly lit up. That was, until when she was 15, her father and her were walking
back from the gym when a driver came by and jumped out and started a mass shooting. Her
father protected her, and he ended up dying before her eyes. Ann never forgot
the view of her father's dead eyes leaving her alone
After that, Ann seemed to disappear,
and soon was transferred to
Avalon High in hopes
to pull her out of
her depression.

Clique
Outcast

Extra Curricular
None

Penpal Alias
Whispering Woods

Old Penpal
TBD

Dorm Room
Turtle Hall Room 2
room

335c2c6ee809155331738fd72fe3f8d7.jpg

One secret exposed
She has PTSD

Secret(s) concealed
She has a small tattoo of a pixel heart on her hip to remind her of her dad
She is truthfully very smart, but she doesn't like talking about it
Her mother is close to remarrying and she doesn't like her boyfriend because he reminds
her of one of her teachers
Her teacher from 9th grade molested her
She likes to draw the people around her when they aren't looking

Strengths/Weaknesses:
+Drawing, Fighting, Comforting, Blending into the background
-Talking, Being a High functioning member of society, being stuck around dumb people

Habits/Quirks:
Twitching her thumbs, biting her lip, closing her eyes.

Likes/Dislikes:
+Fighting, Drawing, Feeling Free, Sleeping
-Lots of Blood, PTSD, Feeling Blue

Affiliations (relationships)

Extra​
Looks like you have finished, thanks for letting me know! However, there is something you missed in the rules that needs to be added before I can accept her... sorry about that. Let me know once it's added, please, so I can add her to the cast list! ♥

Looks like you have finished, thanks for letting me know! However, there is something you missed in the rules that needs to be added before I can accept her... sorry about that. Let me know once it's added, please, so I can add her to the cast list! ♥
Right the heart. Sorry I seem to have lost all brain function at this point. I'll add it in

3020wic.png

tumblr_inline_n7kyaqd7DW1qcl3v1.png

Nickname:
DaeDae

Sexuality:
Pansexual

tumblr_nm6s2qVXWm1tu2fnvo10_500.gif

Personality:
sweet | charismatic | peace-keeper | loyal | trustworthy

Bio:
Jongdae doesn't have a sob story or any sort of dramatic background. He was raised the only child of a loving mother and father in Icheon, Korea, just outside of Seoul. When he was eight, they moved due to better job opportunities for his parents. Jongdae quickly had to learn English and speaks it well, although he does have a bit of an accent still, which is a source of embarassment for him at times. With both of his parents travelling so much for work, boarding school was an easy choice, so Jongdae has been at Avalon High since he was a freshman.

Clique:
Neutral

Extra Curricular:
N/A

tumblr_nhinwjpjw71u1clj4o1_400.jpg

Penpal Alias:
Chen

Old Penpal:
TBD

Dorm Room:

[spoili]
dorm-rooms-for-boys-home-decoration-throughout-boys-dorm-room.jpg
[/spoili]

One secret exposed:

He's scared of the dark.

Secret(s) concealed:

- Never had a boyfriend or girlfriend.
- Still sleeps with stuffed animals in his bed.

tumblr_n39fomBkYi1qlbj8uo1_r1_500.gif

Strengths/Weaknesses:

+ bilingual: speaks English and Korean
+ quick and flexible due to his smaller size
+ excells in almost all academics, very booksmart
- an extreme people pleaser
- gullible
- scatterbrained

Habits/Quirks:

= still retains most formal behavior from Korea (ie. bowing to show respect)
= plays with his hair when nervous

Likes/Dislikes:

+ herbal teas
+ writing in his free time
+ hanging out with friends
+ Sour Patch Kids candy
+ hot cocoa
- overly loud environments
- coffee
- rule breakers
- failing
- spiders

Affiliations (relationships):

None yet! Let's talk about it. ;D

<3​

There he is! Sorry, his draft has been sitting in here for a little while ^^;;

Right the heart. Sorry I seem to have lost all brain function at this point. I'll add it in
Since you know what you're missing Ann is accepted, but please still add the heart at the bottom just in case one of us reviews characters again later on or something.

3020wic.png

tumblr_inline_n7kyaqd7DW1qcl3v1.png

Nickname:
DaeDae

Sexuality:
Pansexual

tumblr_nm6s2qVXWm1tu2fnvo10_500.gif

Personality:
sweet | charismatic | peace-keeper | loyal | trustworthy

Bio:
Jongdae doesn't have a sob story or any sort of dramatic background. He was raised the only child of a loving mother and father in Icheon, Korea, just outside of Seoul. When he was eight, they moved due to better job opportunities for his parents. Jongdae quickly had to learn English and speaks it well, although he does have a bit of an accent still, which is a source of embarassment for him at times. With both of his parents travelling so much for work, boarding school was an easy choice, so Jongdae has been at Avalon High since he was a freshman.

Clique:
Neutral

Extra Curricular:
N/A

tumblr_nhinwjpjw71u1clj4o1_400.jpg

Penpal Alias:
Chen

Old Penpal:
TBD

Dorm Room:

[spoili]
dorm-rooms-for-boys-home-decoration-throughout-boys-dorm-room.jpg
[/spoili]

One secret exposed:

He's scared of the dark.

Secret(s) concealed:

- Never had a boyfriend or girlfriend.
- Still sleeps with stuffed animals in his bed.

tumblr_n39fomBkYi1qlbj8uo1_r1_500.gif

Strengths/Weaknesses:

+ bilingual: speaks English and Korean
+ quick and flexible due to his smaller size
+ excells in almost all academics, very booksmart
- an extreme people pleaser
- gullible
- scatterbrained

Habits/Quirks:

= still retains most formal behavior from Korea (ie. bowing to show respect)
= plays with his hair when nervous

Likes/Dislikes:

+ herbal teas
+ writing in his free time
+ hanging out with friends
+ Sour Patch Kids candy
+ hot cocoa
- overly loud environments
- coffee
- rule breakers
- failing
- spiders

Affiliations (relationships):

None yet! Let's talk about it. ;D

<3​
Great! He's accepted, I'll add him to the cast list shortly.

• Love
Reactions: Luxii
Since all chars are done, when do you think we are starting?

Reactions: MarilynFae
************GM POST************

Tagging everyone because this is important:
@Shattered|★|Charming @Stargazer @MarilynFae @Wonderful Thing @Lady With Class @IceQueen @Luxii @kimsim12 @DANAsaur @Yandere-Chan @Gorgeous♠Chaos

Mission Accomplished:
All spots have been filled, all characters have been accepted and added to the cast list! Great job everyone! I wish I could I would bake cookies and give them to you all. Anyways, what I need you to do now is check my post on the first page (here) to make sure everything is correct.

ALSO: This is somewhat like a roll call. Just to make sure everyone is still participating I need some kind of confirmation. You can give this post any rating you please, you could post here in the OOC that you're still in, or you could PM either @Stargazer or I! If we do not get some kind of confirmation I will be sending out PM's on Friday!

About Pairings:
They are completed! Well, for the most part. @Stargazer and I have all the pairs finished, I'm just waiting for her to confirm that I can add them to my GM post on the first page. They'll have no order to them, sorry about that, but will include the name of the character, their Pen Pal alias and the username of the person playing them. Oh and, as always, I'll be linking the CS's. So Woo for easy navigation!

The King:
We're still looking at who is going to be King, but I am hoping for us to have it narrowed down by Friday. At that point we will PM the person we have selected to let them know they are King. If you are selected- DON'T TELL ANYONE! King is supposed to be a mystery, so let's keep it that way please?

While I'm talking about being King, if you know you absolutely do not want one of your characters to be King (whether it's because you're worried about you activity or you just aren't interested in playing King or whatever) please let us know before we make a decision.

I'm excited to start! :D

ANOTHER GM POST!

Hello my lovelies! @Brea and I need to look at who we want to play King, and post the Pen pal pairings. Once all of that is done, I can get working on the IC thread and we can then start! I look forward to rping with all of you!

The Pen Pals!
Here's the list! I'll be adding this to my GM post on the first place for easy finding. If there's an issue please PM @Stargazer and I so we can work to resolve them!
( @Prince Shattered Charming ) Keenan A.K.A King Baller Broken A.K.A Jayson ( @Stargazer )
( @Prince Shattered Charming ) Victoria A.K.A Queen of Hearts Star A.K.A Isabel ( @MarilynFae )
( @Prince Shattered Charming )
Barbie A.K.A The Murderin Monsta Mask A.K.A Jeremy ( @Wonderful Thing )
( @Prince Shattered Charming )
Sunshine A.K.A Lovesick Crackhead Ariel A.K.A Sena ( @Lady With Class )
( @MarilynFae )
Tyler A.K.A Baller Toph A.K.A Terra ( @Brea )
( @MarilynFae )
Cassandra A.K.A SkyFall Magical Girl Kaya Chan A.K.A Yui Choi ( @IceQueen )
( @MarilynFae ) Matthew
A.K.A NightOwl Kookie A.K.A Yoongi ( @Luxii )
( @kimsim12 )
Lilith A.K.A Poppy BelleBeast A.K.A Clarissa ( @Brea )
( @kimsim12 )
Vanessa A.K.A Athena Tara-ble A.K.A Nayantara ( @Wonderful Thing )
( @kimsim12 )
Damien A.K.A Kite Candy A.K.A Cordelia ( @DANAsaur )
( @Stargazer )
Annabeth A.K.A Traveler Nightingale A.K.A Violet ( @IceQueen )
( @Stargazer )
Adaline A.K.A Shattered Dreams Bruce Wayne A.K.A Decker( @Lady With Class )
( @Yandere-Chan )
Brayden A.K.A .Jpeg Dark_Queen A.K.A Eliza ( @Gorgeous♠Chaos )
( @MarilynFae )
Evan A.K.A Blue Tongue Theater Queer A.K.A Luca ( @Yandere-Chan )
( @IceQueen )
Ann A.K.A Whispering Woods June A.K.A August ( @Yandere-Chan )
( @Luxii )
Jongdae A.K.A Chen Sharkbait A.K.A Dylan ( @Brea )

@Wonderful Thing @IceQueen @Gorgeous♠Chaos

Just to make sure everyone is still participating I need some kind of confirmation. You can give this post any rating you please, you could post here in the OOC that you're still in, or you could PM either @Stargazer or I! If you do not give confirmation from this post by this time tomorrow I will be sending you a PM!

Last edited:
@Brea @kimsim12

She already liked me previous post, so she's all a okay. :)

Very excited for this to start, since Yui will be a very sneaky little bitch this time~

• Love
Reactions: Luxii
Still here and super excited!!!!

I just realized that my chars penpal alias are so out the box xD

Status
Not open for further replies.