Penpal Project: Exposed

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are these one sided or mutual? If one sided, who has a crush on who?
They are mutual (sorry should have made that clear)

They are mutual (sorry should have made that clear)
Alright, thanks! I'll add those in a moment. Also, sorry about forgetting your characters dorms! Thanks for reminding me. Let's see here...

Annabeth will be in Bear Hall, room 3.
Jayson is Raccoon Hall, room 2.
Adaline in Trutle Hall, room 4.

Did you only make 3 characters? For some reason I thought you made 4?

Alright, thanks! I'll add those in a moment. Also, sorry about forgetting your characters dorms! Thanks for reminding me. Let's see here...

Annabeth will be in Bear Hall, room 3.
Jayson is Raccoon Hall, room 2.
Adaline in Trutle Hall, room 4.

Did you only make 3 characters? For some reason I thought you made 4?
Thanks Brea and yeay, I only made three babes for this rp.

• Useful
Reactions: Brea
I honestly would not mind extending the character limit for you, as long as you feel that you could handle taking on more than four characters. Whatever you feel. We do not have to fill all the spots, I just know that we have to have an even number for penpals.

Same goes for you, I can extend the character limit. Both you and @King★Shattered★Heaventric★Charming have beautiful characters. And not every spot has to be filled but we'll see if anyone else wants to take on another character (or if you would like) and we can always figure things out.

Hey, hey babe! Just curious, what dorm will my characters be in? Oh and as for relationships here are a few things that I have figured out with others:

Annabeth and Tyler (@MarilynFae 's babe) are love interests
Jayson and Cordelia (@DANAsaur 's babe) will also be love interests.
I will go ahead and make another just for the heck of it. If someone comes and would like the spot I will drop it, I'm jsut doing it to help out even it out. I will do the Bad Boy (MALE)

Before I do it, do you mind if I just post him on this page? I cannot put anymore pictures on my other post. I hate to seperate them but I don't have much of a choice if I put his appearance. Let me know.

Also, Relationships:

Annabeth x Tyler (@Stargazer )
Cassandra x Damien (@kimsim12 )

The other two are pending.

@Brea @Stargazer

Oh and I apologize, but there are no more spots open for bad girl but there is a female spot open for outcast. I do remember you mentioning but you commented that you aren't actually sure if you're going to make them and I don't quite remember you coming back and telling us. So I am terribly sorry about that.
Gotcha, that's fair enough. My fault for forgetting to say I had decided about it. They were going to be a duo of characters, so it was a kind of both or nothing situation. Which is nice because it means I don't have to spend ages coming up with aesthetics again :D I'll go find a dorm room picture.

@MarilynFae you could always remove some pictures... or download them, edit them into being a larger compound image then upload it to imgur and paste it in as 1 image file rather than 5.

• Useful
  • Useful
Reactions: Stargazer and Brea
I will go ahead and make another just for the heck of it. If someone comes and would like the spot I will drop it, I'm jsut doing it to help out even it out. I will do the Bad Boy (MALE)

Before I do it, do you mind if I just post him on this page? I cannot put anymore pictures on my other post. I hate to seperate them but I don't have much of a choice if I put his appearance. Let me know.

Also, Relationships:

Annabeth x Tyler (@Stargazer )
Cassandra x Damien (@kimsim12 )

The other two are pending.

@Brea @Stargazer
I've made your male reservation. Just one thing... If you make a Bad Boy, I'll have to place him in the same dorm as another one of your characters, Matthew. Sorry about that, I really tried to avoid doubling up. Will this be all right? If not the only way to avoid doubling up is if you made a neutral male.

Go ahead and post him here if you'd like.

And thanks for the relationships! Are they mutual or one sided? If one sided, who has a crush on who?

Reactions: Stargazer
BAD BOY/FUTURE CONVICT

[bg=black]
Name
Barbie Corey Hemsworth

Nickname
Barb, Future Convict, Reckless, Daredevil

Sexuality
Bisexual

Personality
Abrasive/Blunt/Daring/Wild/Aggressive/Insane/Flirtatious/Careless/Uncontrollable/Guarded
Barbie is the type of guy that doesn't Give Two Fucks about what others think of him. He is very blunt and daring, he will say thinks and not think about it later, even if he should have just closed his mouth in a situation. Barbie doesn't like to be told what to do or be controlled, if anyone tries to make him do something he doesn't want to, he can become a Monster. He doesn't like when people call him insane, just because he would rather fight a shark than go to the movies, that doesn't mean he's a psychopath. Most people when they are around him, if they're not his friends, they seem to cower in fear. He has a very intimidating aura, and he knows it. All that bad boy attitude, can make others want to get with the dangerous monster, which he uses to his advantage when he is flirting with someone he likes. Barbie loves to flirt and play around with guys and girls emotions, he isn't the type to ever settle down. Either you like Barbie or you're afraid of him. Either way, it's better to stay away from the walking Chaos, unless you're secretly craving some extreme danger.
[/bg]

[bg=black]
Bio
Barbie grew up with an alcoholic father and a stripper mother, the perfect family right? His father would beat on his mother, and he would do it right in front of Barbie. His father would just say he was teaching Barbie's mother to respect him. When Barbie was ten, his father started to beat on him. Barbie would go to school with marks and bruises all over his arms and back. One day, when he was changing for gym, the Gym Teacher spotted the marks and asked him about them. After forty minutes of trying to get him to speak, Barbie finally told the teacher how he got the marks and bruises.

Child Protective Services were called to Barbie's home, and his father and mother were questioned. The CPS figured out that his father was the one beating on him and they found out his father was beating on Barbie's mother as well. Instead of putting him into Foster Care, Barbie had a aunt on his mother's side that couldn't have kids, she took him in. Barbie was grateful that he was still connected with his real family, he would of probably never been adopted at the age of ten. He didn't want to say goodbye to his mother and father... they weren't his parents anymore. His aunt soon adopted him and changed his last name from Carter, to Hemsworth, his aunt and his mother's family's last name.

His aunt treated him way better than his parents ever did. Now, instead of living in a Trailer Park, he grew up in a nice middle class home. His aunt wanted the best for him, getting him into a better middle school, and eventually getting him into Avalon High. Even though he grew up for the rest of his childhood in a nice environment, everything that had happened to him still played a big part in how he reacted and reacts to everything. Barbie has been in several fights and has gone to jail at least four times for Assault & Battery and several other stints in jail, his aunt paid for all of his bails. Maybe one day he'll change, but for now he is the Ultimate Bad Boy.

Clique
Bad Boy/Future Convict

Extra Curricular
If going to Jail counts than yes... if not, than no Extra Curricular Activity for Barbie.

Penpal Alias
Tha Murderin Monsta

Old Penpal
TBA

Dorm Room
The Room: Raccoon Hall/Room 4
The Look:
[spoili]
dorm-room-mess.jpg

[/spoili]
[/bg]

[bg=black]
One Secret Exposed
Barbie is adopted.

Secret(s) Concealed
Barbie has gone to jail nine times.
Barbie's was abused as a child.
Barbie has stolen over 1,000 dollars from his aunt.
Barbie has one more strike before he is sent off to REAL prison.
He is Schizophrenic.
He has serious anger issues, like deadly serious.

Strengths/Weaknesses
S★Physically Strong/Bravery/Intimidation/MMA/Street Smarts

W★Schizophrenia/His Anger/His Attitude/His Carelessness/Guarded/Showing Emotion

Habits/Quirks
Since Barbie is Schizophrenic, he tends to go in and out of reality. Meaning, one minute he'll be talking to you about normal stuff, and than the next, he'll ask did you see that man in the window... but no one will be there.
Barbie doesn't like to be by himself, if he is alone too long, he'll start to hear voices in his head... causing him to get angered and want to punch anything or anyone coming his way.
When he comes out of one of his "episodes", Barbie tends to play it off... not really wanting to talk about it.

Likes/Dislikes
L★Parties, Drugs, Guys, Girls, The Beach, Fighting, MMA, Football, Basketball, Baseball, Hockey, Rap Music, Arguments, Intimidation, Getting Away With Things, Blood, Bloody Horror Movies, Chaos, Causing Chaos, No Rules, Fun, Relaxing, Knocking Idiots Out, Beating Up Bullies, Beating Up Popular Guys, The Outcasts, Idiots, Leaders, People With Attitudes, Cars, Husky Dogs, Pythons, Supernatural, The Originals, Wolves, Werewolves, Knives

D★The Pops, Snobs, Rich Kids, Cops, Bullies, Losing A Fight (Which Hasn't Happened Yet), Cotton Candy, Super Bright Colors (Expect For Red), Hyper & Too Friendly People, Bubblegum Girls, Bubblegum Guys, Losers, Cowards

Affiliations
(OPEN PM OR TAG ME)

Extra
[/bg]

Babrie is accepted! Not gonna lie, I was a little thrown off by the name XD. Anyways, since I've already assigned his dorm I'll add the photo to my GM post and delete this reservation.

Babrie is accepted! Not gonna lie, I was a little thrown off by the name XD. Anyways, since I've already assigned his dorm I'll add the photo to my GM post and delete this reservation.
I did it on purpose... I mean with such a edgy and dangerous personality... his name had to be cute and funny. Got it from a guy from the show Under The Dome, who was a badass guy with the nickname Barbie lol, so just fits for me. and would be fun... if someone tries to make fun of his in IC and he knocks their lights out xD

I did it on purpose... I mean with such a edgy and dangerous personality... his name had to be cute and funny. Got it from a guy from the show Under The Dome, who was a badass guy with the nickname Barbie lol, so just fits for me. and would be fun... if someone tries to make fun of his in IC and he knocks their lights out xD
But there's so much more you could make fun off. Why stick with the obvious when you could laugh at him for being adopted?

But there's so much more you could make fun off. Why stick with the obvious when you could laugh at him for being adopted?
Why would you laugh at someone for being adopted?

• Love
Reactions: Justin
Well you can make fun of that... which is just rude xD, but prepared to be more than just punched in the face xD

Why would you laugh at someone for being adopted?
because you're a horrible person with a depressing backstory who has to validate themselves by reducing other people to the same level of depression as yourself? IDK, ask the ones who do it. I only do it when it's not actually true and it's all in good humour.

Reactions: MadKingJai™
because you're a horrible person with a depressing backstory who has to validate themselves by reducing other people to the same level of depression as yourself? IDK, ask the ones who do it. I only do it when it's not actually true and it's all in good humour.
I don't follow that. And in all honesty, I don't find adoption something to laugh at. I don't know it's just kind of a fine line for me

Brayden's adopted as well!! Maybe they could be friends based on that. XD
Cool, can you imagine Barbie and Brayden being friends in any other place... or than an RP xD

************GM POST************

FIRSTLY:
These are the remaining options left for characters. Please keep these in mind when making any more (do not worry about reservations that have already been made/characters that are already completed. Those have already been counted)

Popular: 0 Female, 0 Male
Outcast: 1 Female, 0 Male.
Neutral: 0 Female, 1 Male.
Bad Girl/Boy: 0 Female, 1 Male.

SECONDLY:
If you could all take a look at my GM post on the first place and make sure everything regarding your characters is correct that would be super great. Just to make sure I didn't miss anything or mess something up.

Also, please make sure I know about all romantic interests. When telling me about them please include: Name of all parties, whether it is mutual or one sided, and whether it's a crush or if they are already together. Thank you!

THIRDLY:
I will reply to all relationships that have been proposed and will be making my own as soon as I can. I'll shoot for today, but because I still have things to do IRL and other threads to reply to it probably shouldn't be expected until tomorrow. Sorry about that.

Last edited:
I've made your male reservation. Just one thing... If you make a Bad Boy, I'll have to place him in the same dorm as another one of your characters, Matthew. Sorry about that, I really tried to avoid doubling up. Will this be all right? If not the only way to avoid doubling up is if you made a neutral male.

Go ahead and post him here if you'd like.

And thanks for the relationships! Are they mutual or one sided? If one sided, who has a crush on who?

I can do a male neutral, that if fine! So, I will switch that, and both of the relationships are neutral. Also, Isabel x Keenan (@King★Shattered★Heaventric★Charming ) will also be an item, and it is mutual. I am awaiting my other character's love interest responce, but i will let you know! Thank you!

• Thank You
Yeah was about to say that but nevermind Marilyn did it already lol.

• Thank You
Cool, can you imagine Barbie and Brayden being friends in any other place... or than an RP xD
Most definitely not.. But they were both abused as well, and discovered somewhat in the same way.. The thing about Brayden is that he doesn't blame his dad but rather his sister for ever reporting the man. Whilst it seems Barbie was glad to be taken out of that house, Brayden wishes he could go back.

Status
Not open for further replies.