Penpal Project: Exposed

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

• WELCOME TO IWAKU, QUOTEV REFUGEES ◉◇◉
    A site made for roleplay is way cooler we promise <3
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can do a male neutral, that if fine! So, I will switch that, and both of the relationships are neutral. Also, Isabel x Keenan (@King★Shattered★Heaventric★Charming ) will also be an item, and it is mutual. I am awaiting my other character's love interest responce, but i will let you know! Thank you!
Great, I'll go and change your reservation right now.

And, great! Thanks for letting me know! When you say they are an item do you mean they'll be starting off as a couple, or still as crushes?

Most definitely not.. But they were both abused as well, and discovered somewhat in the same way.. The thing about Brayden is that he doesn't blame his dad but rather his sister for ever reporting the man. Whilst it seems Barbie was glad to be taken out of that house, Brayden wishes he could go back.
Oh I could so see them getting into a small argument (since Barbie doesn't fight people that he knows he can beat up... no offence towards Brayden lol), nothing physical, but Barbie will ask why he's mad at his sister, when Barbie didn't have a sister to protect him. He would think Brayden is insane, more than even himself, so that would be a good way for them to start off, being at odds and than becoming friends.

Great, I'll go and change your reservation right now.

And, great! Thanks for letting me know! When you say they are an item do you mean they'll be starting off as a couple, or still as crushes?
Crushes but will become an item. My apologies

• Thank You
Reactions: Brea and Justin
@MarilynFae @Brea

I think Keenan and Isabel should be crushing, since I think it would be cuter to play it out.

• Thank You
Reactions: Brea
Beat me to the punch again xD

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Brea
I don't follow that. And in all honesty, I don't find adoption something to laugh at. I don't know it's just kind of a fine line for me
Then I feel sorry for you because it means you haven't ever had friends good enough to be able to make a joke about absolutely anything with.

I wouldn't want friends like that... I might actually punch someone who makes fun of someone for being adopted, so your friends who do that, remind them to never meet me.

Reactions: Lady With Class
Oh I could so see them getting into a small argument (since Barbie doesn't fight people that he knows he can beat up... no offence towards Brayden lol), nothing physical, but Barbie will ask why he's mad at his sister, when Barbie didn't have a sister to protect him. He would think Brayden is insane, more than even himself, so that would be a good way for them to start off, being at odds and than becoming friends.
No, that's fine. XD Little Brayden couldn't even kill a fly. I dunno, on one hand Brayden doesn't like conflict but on the other hand he can't seem to forgive his sister. I think it might be a little bit because he feels like she didn't protect him.. This had been going on since Brayden's mother died, and Willow (his sister) never seemed to see the signs even when Brayden wanted her to.. So when he accepted this as a coping method for his father, she took away his chance to help him.

• Nice Execution!
  • Useful
No, that's fine. XD Little Brayden couldn't even kill a fly. I dunno, on one hand Brayden doesn't like conflict but on the other hand he can't seem to forgive his sister. I think it might be a little bit because he feels like she didn't protect him.. This had been going on since Brayden's mother died, and Willow (his sister) never seemed to see the signs even when Brayden wanted her to.. So when he accepted this as a coping method for his father, she took away his chance to help him.
OH okay, I guess I read it wrong. But Barbie, can be pretty stubborn, so maybe they will argue, but than the Bullheaded Convict lol will finally get why Brayden feels that way. I bet they both can help one another get over their pasts... since only someone that has been through the same thing can help one another.

Then I feel sorry for you because it means you haven't ever had friends good enough to be able to make a joke about absolutely anything with.
No, it means that her friends aren't jackasses. 0-o Regardless of whether or not it's a joke, making fun of someone for being adopted is cruel.

No, you shouldn't feel sorry for me because it means that I have friends that take what has happened to me and my life into consideration. And that's jumping to conclusions, telling me that k don't have good enough fitness to joke about absolutely anything. I'm sorry but who are you to be the judge of that?

I wouldn't want friends like that... I might actually punch someone who makes fun of someone for being adopted, so your friends who do that, remind them to never meet me.
You misunderstand. As in, we'll be having a conversation and someone will point out that someone did something stupid and then someone else says "Yeah, well he's adopted so it's K". Of course, he's not ACTUALLY adopted, but it's still funny. it's as if we're more taking the piss out of people who make fun of being adopted, rather than taking the piss out of being adopted itself.

OH okay, I guess I read it wrong. But Barbie, can be pretty stubborn, so maybe they will argue, but than the Bullheaded Convict lol will finally get why Brayden feels that way. I bet they both can help one another get over their pasts... since only someone that has been through the same thing can help one another.
No, that's just kind of how he views it, you know? In reality, I'm sure another kid in Brayden's position would be grateful to his sister because she was actually doing the right thing. But, yes! I feel like if his secret was revealed that he was either adopted, or beaten Brayden would try and comfort him.

Reactions: MadKingJai™
You misunderstand. As in, we'll be having a conversation and someone will point out that someone did something stupid and then someone else says "Yeah, well he's adopted so it's K". Of course, he's not ACTUALLY adopted, but it's still funny. it's as if we're more taking the piss out of people who make fun of being adopted, rather than taking the piss out of being adopted itself.
Again in my opinion that makes no sense what so ever

No, that's just kind of how he views it, you know? In reality, I'm sure another kid in Brayden's position would be grateful to his sister because she was actually doing the right thing. But, yes! I feel like if his secret was revealed that he was either adopted, or beaten Brayden would try and comfort him.
Oh okay... well this is going to be fun.

Now I gotta go finish last guy lol. *Flies Off*

Almost a full cast damn...

And, personally, I believe that what friends find to be funny to each other is different for everybody. Some friendships are well-suited towards making everything a joke. My best friend and I, for instance, joke about literally everything, even stuff that makes us look like jackasses. But we're okay with it, and we rarely joke about inappropriate things around other people (unless we're in a give-no-fucks mood). But then some friendships are perfectly content not making those jokes, and they are still just as good as the friendships that do.

*Case Closed*

• Bucket of Rainbows
  • Love
Status
Not open for further replies.