Path of a Gym Leader

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
46-463200_anime-boy-pink-hair.pngVincent Luther
Type:
Normal
Partners: Eevee & Mr LickyLicky.
Interactions: @Luelle 's Eevee,
"Mentions": @Hecatty @Autumn Song @Nim being as they're all in the group he's not paying attention to.

Vincent found himself a tad as his hello got washed over. He glanced at eevee, who seemed happy as usual. He sighed pulling his jacked out of his bag, He could tell eevee wanted to sit in the hood of it. With that he pulled the bunny-hooded jacket on "VEE!!" Eevee cheered excitedly as he slit into the pink hood. Vince patted the fox's head, before looking over at the group of trainers. He watches as another girl runs in and greets the whole group. The only difference between he an him in this situation is that she clearly knew them already, so in turn they returned her greeting. He sighs, maybe he shouldn't have skipped yesterday... But the festivities looked so interesting! He wanted to learn more about this region, and he figured that would be the best way to do it.

Before he could get a thought further he found Lickitung's tongue sliding across his face, "aaaaah!! Mr. Lickylicky!!" he exclaims, his focus fully on his pokemon now, "I told you not when I have makeup on!!" He whines. Yes. He wore make-up. It wasn't illegal for a man to wear make-up. He just wanted to look good, and he liked the eye shadow colors.... Also he could use it to hide his scar. He pulls a tin out of his back pocket, "If you want some you can just ask." he huffs before pulling a poffin out of the tin and tossing it into an excited Lickitung's mouth. "Vee!!" Eevee chimes in, seeing the poffins, "Alright you too." He caves as he feeds one to eevee as well. He snaps the tin shut again before looking back over to the group.

It as at this point that he sees the eevee. Not his eevee of course, but the one belonging to the girl who came in late and everyone responded to her greeting. Dragging his suitcase forward he knelt beside Harmony's Eevee, pulling the tin back out of his pocket as he offered the sakura decorated Eevee one of the same types of poffins as he fed his own eevee, who wiill now be hereby named June, because otherwise this will be really confusing. June, who was still sitting in his hood, placed his frotont paws on top of Vince's head as he looked over his hair at the other Eevee. "Vee!!" He chirped excitedly, a little cap bouncing on his head.

Vincent was paying absolutely zero attention to the trainers or their conversation as he tried to get to know Harmony's eevee. He still was offering the poffin, and as if to show the eevee they were alright and edible, he gave another one to June, who excitedly comped on it, and his finger in the process. He snapped his hand away quickly, "Juuuune." he whines as he rubs his throbbing finger. "That was my finger." He seems like hes about half ready to cry because his own eevee accidentally bit his finger. Fist fights, he could handle, but this felt like a stab to the heart of broken trust- except he couldn't stay mad at his adorable June. He looks back to the eevee he was trying to feed, "they're poffins! I made them myself!" He smiles, "this one is specially made for the taste buds of an eevee!" he explains. This eevee was just so adorable he wanted to give it the treat, which is why he was trying so hard. Cute pokemon for the win of his attention. Lickitung o the other hand was just standing off to his side as he looked between the trainers.

• Sweet
Reactions: True North
d6ff5225419a6204d4e7729c63e6649f.jpg
[ Paige Walsh ]
[ The Lab - morning ]

Mentionings of the following writers:
-

Interactions with the following writers:
@Nim
@Hecatty
@FrozenDreams
@Luelle

[hr[/hr]

Paige watched as the chaos seemed to continue, dominating the room. A wry smile started to cross her lips as she wasn't sure what was even going on anymore. But slowly it seemed that things started to make more sense. In a way.
The first to respond in turn to her and Ava's entrance would be the girl that introduced herself as Mélanie, from what Paige could overhear. Only for 'Mel' to clarify how she knew what the weather was like for the last ten hours.
"Heh, maybe we should then go get some lunch? Y'know? To get you some energy back and all!" Paige replied, considering the bit of money that she had. "I can treat you on like a cup of coffee?"

Spotting Pendragon, Paige wanted to raise a hand and wave at him. Only to be surprised as another person approached her. The compliment that Tori gave to Ava made the phanpy flap her ears and produce a happy sound, one with a modicum of pride along with it.
"Thanks! My name is Paige! And I know right? Luckily my good 'ole Ava likes her scarf as well. Cause she can be such a diva," Paige began. "I love your little companion."

Distracted as another person joined the conversation, Paige flashed a smile at Dee. "Pleasure to meet you Dee. My name is Paige." When another person joined in, Paige would return with a nod. "Hey!"
While Paige would engage further, introducing herself once more to Harmony and her cousin, Ava seemed distracted. The phanpy would quickly roll through the room - without stirring the attention of many that were in her way.
Once reaching her goal, which was the bench on which Pendragon sat, the phanpy would unfold itself. The two small beady eyes blinked rapidly, only for the trunk to gesture Pendragon to follow in suit. Before Pendragon could give a proper response, the phanpy folded itself and started to roll back towards Paige.

Pendragon Ember

As the three of them enjoyed their snack by themselves, they noticed that more people had begun entering the lobby room after some time. He hadn't realized how big the group of gym-in-trainee was since his late arrival and that there was many who seek to become gym leaders was quite a surprise for Pendragon. Since he hasn't gotten any assignments yet other than the one he completed without realizing it, he assumes for now that this would be free time for them to go out and do whatever they want until the next assignment.

Pendragon scanned the area again to notice that Leo and the girl he was talking to was gone. Perhaps the two of them had gone out to find more pokemon. Or perhaps he wanted to get to know the girl in private, though its none of his business to snoop on them. With the amount of people in the lobby increasing, perhaps the trainer should try to get to know them. If they are also gym in trainees like himself, he should be able to join in with them and discuss about their assignments, and since he knew one of them last night, it shouldn't be too much of a problem.

However, the presence of a blue elephant like pokemon with a scarf had gained his attention of the trainer, with Jaws getting ready for action should the pokemon do anything against it, Pendragon looked at it carefully before he realized something. Is that... he wondered a few seconds more as he realize what pokemon it was, it was Paige's pokemon, Ava, the phanpy that loves to roll around. The pokemon was trying to communicate with him, telling him to follow him. It seems the pokemon wanted him and the other pokemon to join Paige and introduce themselves to the others. Cracking a small smile, Pendragon got up from his seat as he followed the phanpy towards the group with the other two behind him. Jaws keeping a close eye on his trainer while Gluttony wanted to meet the other pokemon and trainers, hoping to find more ways to get them to deliver him food. As he got closer to the group, he raised his arm and gave the group a wave.

"Good morning everyone." He spoke out to the group of people gathered around in one spot. He manages to get beside Paige and give her a small wave to her as a sign that he remembers her from last night, or maybe it's because of her phanpy that invited them to join. "I believe to most of you, this is the first time we've met. It's nice to meet you all." He felt his introduction was going well so far and was feeling a bit more confident in himself. The blue bipedel dragon approached from behind Pendragon and waved his arms like a chicken. "Druddigon!" The druddigon exclaimed loudly as it introduced itself to the group. Jaws, meanwhile, Stood a few feet behind Pendragon as it curiously watched the other humans carefully.

"I'm Pendragon Ember, and i'm a dragon type gym-in-trainee. I got here late due to dealing with a situation on my way that took most of the day." He looked over to the druddigon, who looked back to him in confusion before bringing his attention back to the group. "I look forward to getting to know my other classmates over the course of our training." He ended with a soft smile on his face. While not the biggest smiler on the planet, the recent events in his life had helped smoothed out his personality a little bit and that maintaining a conversation without getting impatience had improved what was once a delinquent of the world. He noticed that the pink hair boy was interacting with one of the trainer's pokemon. He decided to bring him into the conversation too since he would like to know him too. "Feel free to join us. I'm sure most of us would like to know more about you also." Pendragon crossed his arms as he gave him a reassuring look that they wouldn't bite him, though maybe the one with the black circle under her eyes might.

Mentions: Leo (@LoveandHate91), Fleur (@Elusive Thorns)
Interactions: Paige (@Autumn Song), Harmony and Lynus (@Luelle), Tori & Neri (@Nim), Mélanie (@Hecatty), Vincent (@greenzor)​

The Laboratory
@Nim @Hecatty @FrozenDreams @Autumn Song @greenzor

"Doesn't she????" Harmony beamed in agreement to Neri, with a giggle to Eev and her new look. Veee. Eev's eyes became cheery as she leaned into Neri's welcomed pets. She gave Neri a ticklish lick on the arm gratefully.

"Eev is warming up to you, Neri," Harmony gave a big smile. "Yes, Tori and Neri are my new friends! I believe you met Tori already from yesterday." Harmony remembering the accident that almost separated her from Oricio.

"Hi. That's nice." Lynus squeezing through the group huddled in the lobby. "Ah, here we are..." He scribbled his name and wiggled back through the crowd of trainers. "Eh-yes I'm signing up for electric." He revealed to Tori.

"OHH." Harmony peeped with a look of surprise. "We're competing for the same gym...."

"Looks like we're rivals" He smirked with smiley eyes to Harmony. "Good day to you all. I'll see you around, cousin." He cracked a grin before heading out. He stopped, for a moment. "Oh, and Harmony. Let's try a battle soon."

"You bet!" Harmony smiled back, watching him leave. "Bye Lynus, see you again soon!" The door shutting behind him. "Hm?" That's when Harmony noticed the boy in the cutesy attire. He knelt down to offer a yummy looking treat to Eev.

"Aww that's so sweet, thank you! My name's Harmony! I like your outfit! You have an Eevee too?!" Harmony squealed seeing his Eevee with a hat. "Hiii!" She greeted the baby fox and Eev's ears perked up before taking a nibble of the poffin.

Vee! She cheered happily and munched down the rest. "Looks like you know Eev's taste!" She beamed to him. Another boy stepped up beside the new girl to introduce himself. "Good morning!!" Harmony smiled brightly to them both.

"It's nice to meet you too-AHHH!" Harmony instantly spun to hide behind Tori at the sight and unexpected roar of a monstrous dragon. She peered around to see him give a friendly wave with a stubby arm which made her ease up. "ahrm."

She straightened up her new lavender top, her cheeks warm at her own reaction. "Hi...Pendragon!" She peeped. "Who's-that Pokemon?" She asked unsurely about his pokemon, with a nervous glance. Eev was just frozen in a big eyed stare.

"Yes, please join in!" She quickly smiled to the guy with the cute style. Her anxiety easing.

"OH, LOOK." Harmony alerted the others and skipped over to the professor's desk. "The Professor left a note for us!"

She took a glance. "OH, THAT'S RIGHT! There's the biodome and a training area. The biodome is incredible! Want to check them out????" She held up a keycard with an inviting, cheery smile.

BRR! The doors to the lab slid open and a the recognizable flapping feet of Klaus sounded through the lobby. Quickly pulling out a handful of letters, he handed one to each of them before chasing off once more. "BYE KLAUS!" Harmony giggled.

ENIk1xJW4AAy6Do.jpg

The letter

Trainers, your next assignment expects you at the daycare center in Keukelo.
There you will be tested on your ability to hatch a Pokemon of your selected type, and to prepare the hatchlings for adoption.
Register your adoptee at the adoption center for proof of the assignments completion. See you soon enough.

City hall
@LoveandHate91 @Elusive Thorns

"Sorry young lady, but the Governess won't be returning here to city hall until later this evening. She's hosting a private birthday celebration. Surely you can remember that without me having to make a note for you." Damon said with impatience.

The former governor just blinked at Leo's initial remarks, especially the ones about his daughter's brightening persona. Which he even knew that was hardly ever true. "Well.. it's nice of you to check in Lionheart." His brow then raised at Leo's requests.

"I have no use for some mushrooms, but I do know that BounSoSweet in Keukelo can make use of them. It's an all-day breakfast chain that uses only farm fresh ingredients , so I'm sure they can work out a trade with you." He informed him.

"As for the stones, I can take you on a tour of the ranch sometime when I am relieved of my responsibilities." He said thumbing through the pestering pile of papers. "Come back by near sunset, and I'll be happy to take you by."

Last edited:
Reactions: LoveandHate91
Tori And Neri Tobu
Inside the Lab
Mentions: BBQ guy (@Mad Captain Kazu )
Interacts with: Paige (@Autumn Song ), Melanie (@Hecatty ), Vincent (@greenzor ) , Harmony and Lynus (@Luelle )

"Nice to meet you Paige!" Tori said and then smiled at how Paige introduced herself to Dee as well.
She briefly looked towards Ava, wanting to make a similar remark to the Phanpy, but it rolled away and after a moment returned, followed by another person who introduced himself as Pendragon. Paying attention to Lynus as he mentioned that he was aiming to be an electric gym leader as well made Tori briefly raise an eyebrow, but she offered no vocal response, instead just nodding as he headed away.

Neri giggled at the licks that Eev offered in return "It certainly seems so, yeah!" Neri said, before watching as another person came closer to Eev and offered it a poffin, which the boy claimed were home made. Smiling as Eev seemed to accept the poffin, she looked at him "You have a cute little Eevee of your own huh?" She asked him, seeing his own Eevee that also enjoyed a poffin and even wore an adorable little hat. It was a really cute touch.

As Harmony turned her attention from Vincent to Pendragon, Tori looked with a bit of awe at Pendragon's pokemon. Both looked quite impressive. When Druddigon let out a roar, Tori could feel Dee suddenly stand up on her head, clearly startled. And noticing that Harmony jumped behind her made Harmony smile and laugh a brief moment before taking out her pokedex "We did receive these for a reason." She said, opening it and letting it register Druddigon.

"Druddigon, a Cave Dragon pokemon. Druddigon lives in caves, but it never skips sunbathing—it won't be able to move if its body gets too cold."

Closing her pokedex, she looked at Druddigon "I guess you must really enjoy the region, with how sunny it is, don't you?" Tori asked Druddigon with a smile.

Turning her attention to the rest, Neri noticed there was another person who joined in now. She actually started feeling as though it was becoming a bit crowded. She did notice Lynus left, and Pendragon introduced him. She turned to look at Melanie "If you are a bit sleepy, then grabbing something to eat or drink could do the trick, like Paige suggested." She said. Barely a moment passed, and there was the arrival of a pair of quick feet. It was the professor's pokemon, Klaus, who came, delivered everyone in the room (except for Neri) a letter, and dashed away.

Starting to read the letter, Tori's smile grew a bit before handing it to Neri, who read it quickly "Well, it looks like Neri and I will be able to introduce you all to our home town. And you'll also get to see-"

"The best place in all of Keukelo! The absolute best! Nowhere better than it! Not even our home! The daycare center!" Neri started jumping on the spot with excitement, before looking at Tori "I'll go get our stuff!" She said, pushed the letter back into Tori's hands, and dashed off, clearly incredibly excited.

Tori smiled as she briefly watched Neri run off before turning her attention back to the rest "She spent a lot of her time there. Playing with the pokemon and the such. They are nice folks there, but I never got to properly get to know them myself. I could also show you to the head branch of BounSoSweet in Keukelo. Maybe even get a meal on the house, but not sure about that." Tori said.

As Neri made her way back to their room, she stumbled upon a package. Feeling it was kind of weird and random for a package to have been left there like that, she took a closer look. When she saw it said 'to Nari', she was a bit confused, because it was basically a misspell of her name. Someone left a package for her without giving it directly to her? She picked it up and opened it as she kept walking to the room. Upon seeing the contents, she felt a bit stumped. Three super repels and a boat ticket. Reading the note inside, she shook her head slightly and smiled "Guess you really didn't mean it after all, huh." She mumbled, pocketing the note with the ticket, and then entering the room.

Fleur look at Leo as he told her that she will know why they were so important and told her that he can give her information about the other parts in town even if the only important places is the lab, city hall and places to catch pokemon " that would be interesting and it would be nice if you take me into the lesser once too. Sometimes the lesser or smaller places should not be ignored because they can serve a better purpose if needed" she said before she suddenly realized that she jumped onto her Detective reflex and she coughed and turned away "i-i mean if that is alright '' she said sheepishly before glancing away from Leo

She looked at him as he mentioned that it might not get hard to get because there is an Eevee farm in town and there is a Evolution stone cave for her Eevee " but would there be something in return?" she ask him while following him

He then mentioned her that as long as she is nice to her pokemon her pokemon will love her no matter what and she smiled a little when he mentioned that her vulpix feels the same to her and mentioned how his vulpix like him as well " and i think she feels safe when being around you leo" she said as she watched him greeted the man in the table and she listen his conversation to him and bowed when leo introduced her but he then mentioned her that this man was leola's father that made her step back a bit and made a bow " i'm so sorry for my actions earlier i didn't know you were the Governess Father" she said and she take note that her father was more important just like leola and she nodded " i will remember and my new friend leo mentioned that you can give me a Evolution stone Mr. Damon, how about I offer you something quite interesting and in return i have something in return" she told him and a new thought started to form in her head and not just the evolution stone. But her dream

" If you like Mr. Damon, my family has a lot of connections with high societies and I can take them here. I'm not saying that this place is Urban but bringing those people here will do you a lot of great favor to the city and to you and your daughter and i know you already have everything but i hope my offers will do and i have other things to offer at hand i could even work for you mr. Damon my specialty is through solving cases. Like a detective and even the hard ones I will accomplish but if that also doesn't suit you, you can tell me anything mr. Damon i might just help Mr. Damon and if i maybe bold i have a wish to make" she told him

@LoveandHate91 @Luelle

46-463200_anime-boy-pink-hair.pngVincent Luther
Normal Type
Partners: Eevee & Mr. LickyLicky
Interations: @Autumn Song @Luelle @Nim @Hecatty

Vincent seemed pleased as the eevee liked his poffins. He glanced up, surprised as he was suddenly pulled into the conversation. He rubbed the eevee's head before standing up, June rolling back into his hood. He nods, "yes, it took me a a few tries to get right." he agrees. He gives a little nod to the new arrival. He spins around he hears the dragon type Pokemon, looking it over. It was a good pokemon from what he knew, but it wasn't cute enough for his tastes.
pink boy.jpg
He glances over as the apparent owner of the dragon type introduces himself, and points attention to him. He fixes the red striped shirt he had on under his jacket before glancing between the new people and the Delibird. He accepts the latter, opening it up. Hatch and egg and raise it to be adopted? He could handle that! Although he'd much rather keep it... He glances between the groups, he should still introduce himself. "I'm Vincent, and these are June," he turns and points to the eevee, "Vee!!" in his hood, "and Mr. Lickylicky." He rubs Lickitung's head. Lickylicky in turn gives the nearest trainer, unfortunately that was Neri, a very large lick in greeting. he bio dome did sound interesting he thought.

"Well I guess the places that are lumped into one is the beach, forest and plains. They could be grouped into smaller sections but they are the best places to find Pokémon seeing as I was able to catch two their yesterday and one while I was in the forest. But I can show you smaller parts of the city so you know it a little more because who knows you may not always have me around to help." Leo would say watching her turn away. This was almost somewhat like a date, and as Leo thought about it she's a better pick then Harmony not only did she not get involved with the sisters but she may even work for the Governess. And then she was a tomboy to boot which Leo had a thing for.

"Well nothing is free so of course you'll need to do something in return or pay the asking price for the Pokémon and stone." Leo said if this worked out perfectly his new partner may have a evolved Pokémon as well and what a great advantage that would be for him. It was seeming that this girl running into him and knocking him to the ground was becoming better and better as the day went on.

"Yea no doubt that she likes me I helped her when I first meet here and even got her food so she knew that I was someone to trust and she even touched my pokeball herself to become one of mine." Leo watched as Fluer became a little more flustered as she learned who they were talking with right now.

Fluer was proving to have quite a bit of uses her talking in the spot proved it. "See look at that she was a perfect person to bring. But since you are quite busy I could bring her back later so you will have a better time discussing it while you don't have to worry about your paper work."

@Luelle
@Elusive Thorns

Reactions: True North and Jack
The Laboratory
@Nim @FrozenDreams @Autumn Song @Hecatty @greenzor

"Ohhh rrr-right." Harmony blushed , Tori reminding her of her new dex. She listened to Tori's pokedex and listened in awe."I've never seen a Druddigon before, at least not in my hometown of Lustereen city." Harmony said with an easing smile.

"You made them YOURSELF? Omygosh, they're so well done and look delicous!" Harmony complimented the cutesy boy when bringing her attention back to him. "His little hat is soooo cute!" Harmony smiled big at Vincent's June.

"It's so good to meet you Vincent, June, and Mr. Lickylicky!" Harmony giggling at the Pokemon's name with the elongated tongue. "Hi, Paige!" Harmony gave a bright smile to the girl. "I'm Harmony!" She introduced herself.

She gave a quick wave to the other girl who was the sleepy one. "Hey there to you too!" She beamed with a friendly smile. Harmony opened the letter as Tori began to read her own. A ginormous smile approaching her lips while following along.

"Your hometown is Keukelo???" Harmony's eyes widening with surpise at Tori's revelation. "That's so neat!" Harmony giggling at Neri's high energy. "Can't wait to check it out!!" Harmony squealed when hearing of the daycare.

"Okie dokie!" She called after the excitable younger girl.

"I can totally see Neri at the daycare helping out," Harmony giggled to Tori cheerily. "YESS, please do! I'd love to go, I've never been!" She responded, regarding the restaurant Tori had mentioned. "Trying new foods is my favorite!" She beamed.

When Eev finished her snack from the dragon trainer, Harmony knelt down to retrieve her into her arms. "Looks like we'll have two eggs to look after. It won't be an easy task. Do you think we're up for it?" Harmony asked Eev. Veeeee! Eev smiled.

"It's settled then!" She giggled with a cuddle to Eev. "OH RIGHT, Let's go check on the egg!" Harmony remembered leaving it snuggled on her pillow. "It was nice meeting you all! I'll be right back!" Harmony said warmly before skipping back to the room.

City Hall
@LoveandHate91 @Elusive Thorns

"No need to apologize. I am indeed Leola's father." He nodded with a short smile to Fleur. "That is a possibility. What offer did you have in mind?" He asked curiously, sliding his pile of papers to the side. He paused for a moment to listen.

"What is your family name?" He asked of the surname, now wondering the lineage of the girl. "A detective, hm?" He said, leaning back in his office chair with his hands behind his head. "Go on, what is your wish?" He wondered.

"Guess we'll see." Damon remarked to Leo's sureness about his new partner. "I can make some time." The former governor now folding his arms to look them over. He didn't have much time to spare, but he needed a short break anyway.

We should go there when we're done meeting with Leola," Fleur told Leo. To be honest she was very thankful into bumping into leo because if it wasn't for her accident she wouldn't have someone to tour her around the big city and if she was to go alone she won't be able to learn up everything here in just a single day and because there might be smaller places here that she might miss. She needed someone who really knew the place and Leo is the main person who can help her.she nodded when he mentioned her that he might not be around to help her " i'll take a note on everything you will teach me today and i won't waste your effort for giving me a tour around so i'll make sure to learn along the way,thank you leo" she said as she gave him a thankful bow before following ahead. She was really thankful for the man's kindness she hope she can repay him in return

Fleur look at him and nodded " i hope they won't be asking too much from what i can offer" she said to leo while wondering about the possibilities and outcomes of her actions and how she will present it to Leola while also wondering about the possible outcome of each and every situation and analysing to herself to find the right actions and words to make when she finally meet leola. She then looked at Leo, from what he had told her it seemed that he might have some the same but what offer did he say to them " what about you leo?" She ask curiously

Fleur looked at him and nodded " you are a very kind man Leo there is no man like you who is ever kind enough to save her. Not everyone would do the same thing. Some would rather ignore and that's the darkness reality " she said as she faced Leola's father and Leo telling Leola's father that she was a perfect person to bring in and Fleur was surprised and got flustered by his action. Yes she was complemented by people but the people who only complemented her was to just earn fame while on Leo's point of view he seemed true to what he say. He then mentioned that they will leave so that Leola's father can continue his work. She was about to follow him when Leola's father talked to them and gave her a short smile when he told that she didn't need to apologies " thank you so much sir" she said as he ask her about what she can offer and she started telling it to him

"Von Foñier sir" she said as she was a aristocrat and being in that kind of lineage in the family means that she has to be perfect in every shape or form and that's the main reason why her family put her into each and every lesson they can put her to prove everyone that she is perfect but sometimes it is choking her up sometimes but if it makes her family happy then she will sacrifice " My family has high expectations of me being a pokemon trainer but i wanted to pursue being a detective and with that i know you can help me sir, you're the leader of this place with your daughter. But it doesn't mean i'll stop being a pokemon trainee sir i'll still pursue it as well and graduate for my family wishes i can do multitasking if i have to and i assure that you will never be disappointed " she said to him
@LoveandHate91 @Luelle

"Forests and plains may be the best bets. And if we catch you a second Pokémon we may need to go back to lab so you can show the professor that you completed the first task that he had set out for us." Leo said if that the Pokémon she wanted they could find one in the forests as their were bound to be some running around.

"Well they arnt bad people most of the time they would ask for money but sometimes you can supply other things. But whatever else you can supply is up to you. I've done a job for Leola already and will continue to offer my support so that may or may not earn me a stone." Leo said thinking of what else he could offer besides his useless Paras.

Leo watched as Damon slid his papers to the side, clearly Fleur had caught his interest with her words. Leo watched and listened to see how this next scene will unfold. So instead of leaving he stood back to let Fleur take the lead. It seemed her family was somewhat famous. "You know it would be quite a good business partnership if she opened up a gym nearby or in town and so did i it would bring in tons of trainers to take on both the fire and ice gym leaders. And think if we have a hotel open they may have to book rooms in order to schedule battles maybe a hotel that is owned by you and Leola." Leo was running plans around in his head but still needed the name of that chain in the Keukelo region. "Also if you need us to leave I'd like to get the info on that breakfast chain that uses fresh ingredients."

@Luelle
@Elusive Thorns

• Sweet
tommy.jpg

Tommy
[Old cave dwellers house>prof lab> governess bday party]

When tommy finally wakes up, he heads down stairs and joins the old man who were sitting at the dinner table watching Bepo and Frodgier still eating there breakfast. "Must have over slept" Tommy says taking a seat and wiping his eyes as he pulls out his pokegear "hope I didn't miss... Something wrong?" Tommy says noticing the old man's facial expression had slowly turned sour as he looked at Tommy. "I figured you were a strange kid, but I didn't take you to be an idiot" "uh, hm?" "The tattoo on your back, I saw it this morning" The old man says making Tommy put his head down while taking a deep breath. "Relax old man" Tommy says taking off his shirt giving the old man a better look at the Tattoo that was poorly covered with scotch scars that was enough to make the man look away."Im not here to start any trouble, I'm just here to become a gym leader, nothing more, nothing less, but hanks for bed and breakfast old man" He says gesturing his head towards Bepo and his Frogadier not wanting to make the situation worse. "wait kid, you don't have to l..."
"O my god!"
The old woman says waking into the room to see Tommy's scars befor rushing to his side keeping him seated "are you ok? you poor thing" "no I'm fine" Tommy says trying to put his shirt back on. Meanwhile outside a random trainer who was walking by with his grimer both stop hearing the commotion from the sidewalk. The trainer looks around hearing the bushes start to rattle near the house "Tommy's hurt" nurse joy says leaping out of the bushes and sprinting towards the house. The random trainer picks up his grimer and slowly walks the other direction only to sprint when the screams from the house get louder. A few hours later, Tommy and his pokemon make a quick stop by the professor's labratory to submit his first challenge results and received the next challenge of the competition. "An egg challenge?! Wh?" Tommy says walking out of the laboratory trying not voice his opinion on the challenge. "Come on guys let's just get this done first" Tommy says making his way over to the tent set up for the entertainer who were going to perform at the birthday party the governess was hosting. "Uh, I'm here for the costume gig" Tommy says being pulled into the tent and suited up with a shiny dragonite costume.​

Tommy's costume
image0.png

• Sweet
Governess Leola
yimage0.jpg

The Governess' Lunavellen Estate

Feeeey! Swirling back to her majesty, the flower fairy returned with apologetic eyes. "No Goldenflower? You're worthless." Leola scolded coldly. "I'll just wear my usual crown." Leola didn't even give her Comfey servant another look.

The flower fairy hovered away quietly. Leola entered her dreamy estate to retrieve her crown off of her vanity. When she stepped back onto the balcony, she caught notice of the flashy limousine pulling up in front of the sparkling fountain.

A smile formed on her soft lips, and she immediately zipped into her extravagant house and rushed out of the front door. Formally dressed guests now filled the courtyard with their rare Pokemon.

Stepping out of the Limousine, a cloaked young man and a smaller boy rolling out wiping his eyes from a nap. Both wearing cloaks of the finest quality and adorned with various emerald gem stones.

Leola stepped up to them with her servants now at her side. "Cousin Draken and little Asriel, I'm delighted to see you!" She gave a curtsy. "Welcome to my Lunavellen estate." She smiled, greeting each with a kiss to the cheek.

"My Leola, this estate is quite larger than your one in Azura." Draken noted taking in the estate and all its glory, as he walked to receive her kiss. "It's been sometime." He returned a closed mouthed smile. He looked back to check on Asriel.

"You should see my one in Lustereen." She boasted with another gleaming smile. "It has, how was the trip for the birthday boy?" Leola asked with a sudden gesturing of her hands. The tan haired boy blinked sleepily up to her with a yawn.

Asriel held out his hands to show that the journey was long and gestured something more in sign language. "Oh it must've been!" Leola smiled, snuggling him in for a hug. "Today's your special day, I have a surprise guest for you." She led him inside.

"We'll take those, sir." The maids quickly took the luggage from Draken and escorted them inside. Inside the foyer, a marvelous banner with Happy Birthday spelled out with real diamonds. Asriel's light eyes began to sparkle in awe.

He hopped up and down with excitement at the mountain of presents in the corner that were decorated with elegant bows. Leola smiled and knelt down to gesture the signs for, 'We always do what's right, Mighty Shiny Dragonite!'

It was the cue for the costumed entertainer to enter with an elaborate show. No less was to be expected. Asriel returned the hand signs from his favorite slogan in amusement and a huge smile shined on his little face to her. He unexpectedly awaited.

@Mad Captain Kazu

City Hall

"Von Foñier. Sounds familiar." He thought the family name over. When the girl spoke of high expections from her family, he continued. "As they should. Understanding the power of Pokemon will be beneficial to your pursuit of becoming a detective."

"Ok then, I might just have a case for you to solve. Come back this evening for the details."
Damon said with a smirk when the girl finished. He listened to Leo now. "I like your thinking kid. I'll think it over." He returned the pile of papers in front of him.

"The breakfast chain is called BounSoSweet as I said. Please do come back later. I'll have a tour of the farm and a job for the both of you. One that will entail some investigative work." Damon winked to the girl.

"Besides, looks like the Professor's whacky Delibird has another letter for you. Should keep you busy until your return." Damon said without lifting his eyes now glued again to his work.

Klaus hopped up and down outside the door of city hall with two letters for Fleur and Leo. The letters containing the information regarding the second assignment.

@Elusive Thorns @LoveandHate91

Reactions: LoveandHate91
d6ff5225419a6204d4e7729c63e6649f.jpg
[ Paige Walsh ]
[ The Lab - morning ]

Mentionings of the following writers:
-

Interactions with the following writers:
@Nim
@Hecatty
@FrozenDreams
@Luelle
@greenzor

Sighting Pendragon joining them, Paige flashed a friendly smile. As he took a spot next to her, Paige would return the wave with a nod. When Pendragon's pokemon joined, Paige took a step back. She was still a bit intimidated by the powerful aura that the dragon pokemon radiated but couldn't help. Yet also to be somewhat inspired by it.
What furthermore attracted Paige's attention was the fact that Harmony seemed to compete with Lynus. Something that Paige hadn't expected, only to realise how silly it was. Why wouldn't there be some competition for the same kind of nature? It wasn't like two gyms had the same nature. Or were there?

Wanting to lean towards Pendragon to ask him the question, Harmony stating that the professor had left them a note attracted her attention.
"Hm?" Paige twisted her head, causing Ava also to perk up her trunk.
"I suppose it won't hurt to look around," Paige stated as a response to Harmony suggestion to visit the biodome. Noticing that the group was starting to become a bit busier and rowdier than she or Ava were used to, Paige quickly lowered herself and managed to pick the phanpy up.
Only to realise that the newcomer had introduced himself. "Hai, I am Paige. Nice to meet you, Vincent."

As the second assignment became clear, Paige wasn't feeling too confident about it. She had taken only care of one egg before. But that didn't mean she knew how to take care of another one. Glancing down at Ava, a frown formed itself on Paige's brow.
"Well, guess we are going just to give it a try," Paige mumbled, resulting in Ava blowing out of her trunk and gently patting Paige's nose.

Overhearing the idea of visiting a restaurant, Paige started to smile. "Oh yeah! Could we afterwards? I could go for something savoury. Or sweet. Or even both!" Paige stated, glancing around who were willing to join after the visit to the biodome.

Fleur nodded " thank you very much for your help Leo, i don't think i'll do everything in one swing since its my first time being here and all" she explained to him and truth be told its the first time she ever had a conversation with anyone.

It wasn't even easy for her to communicate with someone since her life has been filled with education and other literature and having friends is also hard for her since she started in a exclusive schools with serious ongoing students who was envied of on her when she reached to the top but that didn't bother whether she wasn't having any friends at that time. She was making her family happy.

Her thoughts were interrupted when Leo talks about the deal and leola "leo may i ask.. and i hope i won't offend you but why do you wish to have those evolution stones so badly?" She asked him. One might say it's for ego but Fleur thinks that in every action that people do there is a reason that needs to be understood carefully and not just by judging.

Fleur listened to Leoas father as he explained to her that her last name seemed familiar " you might have meet my family from a party since they are well know to join im at exclusive parties and mostly related to power sir she told him and hoping that she helped as he understood the power of pokemon is beneficial of her pursuing her dreams " and that's why i need your help sir, i felt my hips of becoming a detective may not become true because of my family's other plans for me but i wish to follow my life as well" she said to him.

As Leolas father agreed with her wish he mentioned that there m ht be a case for her to solve and that brings her to smile widely over the mission and she gave another bow " yes, thank you, i'll make sure i'll be back sir " she said as she turn to leo as he explained about what they can do in Fleurs offer " that really is a great idea, we can also build an arena. That would be a lot of attractions for all the pokemon masters and trainers from all over the world to visit" she said as she looked at leola's father. But on this idea it was clear that it would also be a good favor for leo since he is the one who thought about it and she just added a little help as a thank you for bringing her here.

fleur then watched as He talked to leo about a breakfast chain and smiled at Leola's father when he mention about the investigation work that she is excitedly looking forward to and she gave a nod as the wink and she turn to leo when Damon told them that the professor has a letter for them which made fleur confused at how Leola's father knows about it "should we go now leo?" She ask him

@LoveandHate91 @Luelle

tommy.jpg

bdc68d095795ad08af13e05d5b418285.png

[Location] I dont even know anymore

"Me and my big mouth" Tommy says looking at his self in the mirror as he wiggled back and forth to see the wings flap around before dropping his shoulders regretting even agreeing to do it. "The signal?..... me?..... oh now?!" Tommy he says suddenly being pushed out by the other entertainers. "I didn't even practice" he curses under his breath as he does his best to stick to the routine they made for him. The performance was pitiful and overly lackluster with only a few twirls and dance moves before firing some confetti out from the costumes mouth, all because the governess insisted that the entertainment not shine brighter than her during the party. "this is really happening" Tommy says under his breath as he continued to dance. Seeing the boy seem not impresse, Tommy stops dancing and walks back over to the other entertainers and reaching into the group causing "hey!? Wha..!? Stop that's mine" another entertainer wearing a another costume whispers trying to stop Tommy from taking a can of hairspray but fails when Tommy takes in and pushes him back into the tent. He then walks towards one of the tables that was covered in treats and decorated with sparklers, Tommy takes one of the sparklers and then makes his way over to another table that had a variety of carved ice sculptures propped up in the center of a large pouch bowl. He looks back at the birthday boy making sure he was watching before taking a few secondes to fidget around in the costume and angling the costume so its mouth was aiming at the ice sculpture befor holding up the sparkler and spraying the hair spray that combusted from the sparkler making it look like the costume was breathing fire melting most of them. Tommy emptys the can before looking back the boy and doing a formal bow and heading back towards the tent while tossing the can of hairspray at a man wearing a pikachu costume just as the other entertainers quickly move in to stick to the original routine.​

Pendragon Ember

Mentions: Harmony (@Luelle) Neri (@Nim)
Interactions: Tori (Nim) Paige (@Autumn Song) Vincent (@greenzor)
It seems the introductions are going well. Though the pokemon's introduction had managed to surprise quiet a few people and pokemon some of them seemed intrigued in it, Pendragon patted the pokemon on the back as he tried to explain more about Gluttony. "Don't mind him, he may look big and scary, but unless you provoke him by accident, he won't hurt a fly." Though he hasn't had the chance to see how the Druddigon normally acts outside of battle since his captured, his jolly personality does seem to show he's all terrifying as a pokemon by itself. "Though if you give him a treat every now and then, he'll be your best friend. He likes to eat...a lot." The druddigon nods his heads in agreement with what Pendragon said "Druu. Druddigon!" Meanwhile still hiding behind the legs of his trainer, Jaws watches the other humans and pokemon carefully, though with a more curious look rather than a suspicious one.

Before any more conversations can be had, a bird like pokemon breaks through the door, catching Pendragon off balanced as he gets into a state of alert. The bird pokemon handed Pendragon a letter as it continued on its delivery to hand out the rest of the classmate's letters. Confused about what just happened, Pendragon read the letter closely. After skimming through the letter, it seems that the next assignment would be to receive a egg from the adoption center and take care of it until it hatches. though Pendragon isn't sure why raising a egg would help him become a gym leader, it seems that there is more to being a gym leader than being strong and strategic. Becoming a babysitter...Joy. though he seemed a bit disappointed about it, it's still a assignment that the professor wants them to do, who knows, maybe he'll hatch a powerful pokemon that would carry him throughout his journey.

As the conversation continued, Pendragon showed a slight interest with the sister's restaurant while heading to their next destination. Though he had already been in a restaurant yesterday evening after the townsfolk rewarded him for stopping Gluttony, he can't really say no to an invite to someone else's business. The thought of it had Pendragon interested, though eyeing his ever faithful druddigon, he's afraid that the pokemon would eat the entire menu in minutes. It would be wise for him to put him back in his pokeball before getting there lest he be owing a lot of money to the girl's family business.

Since Harmony and Tori's younger sister went back to the room to grab some things, Pendragon wanted to take the chance to explore the laboratory a bit more to get used to his temporary home. As he got ready to go, he recalled Harmony mentioning that there was a biodome and a training area within the lab. The thought of having a training area, not to mention a biodome got him a bit excited and wanted to check it out, as he started to take his leave, he turned around to the remaining group and waved his hand. "I'm going to check out the biodome. Does anyone want to come with me and check it out before I go?" He offered as he awaited their response before heading any further to where the destination would be.

"Your welcome." Leo said waving his hand as if to dismiss but not devalue Fleurs thanks. Even though he really doesn't care what she thinks about him but he did need more allies and if she works for Leola and Damon along with Leo himself he needs to be on her good side. And it sounds like she had some good connections so he needs to be nice to stay on her good side, and he was doing a good job so far.

"Well I only need one stone but before I needed two but changed my mind in a Pokémon I wanted on my team. In order to evolve Vulpix which we both have one we needs a stone since mines red it's s fire Pokémon so I need a fire stone. And earlier I wanted a Eevee and would need a fire stone do it would evolve into Flareon and not one of its other evolved forms. I still want a Flareon but it won't be in my team that last two spots are reserved for something with a little more fire power." Leo would say making a bad pun about fire power and he's the fire trainer.

"Thank you sir we will return later in the day though. And maybe you can send word to that chain do they know I don't be some random guy showing up to trade if sell then a random Paras. They will be more willing it it seems you know me. And we will return to get that job you mentioned." Leo said as he looked out at the professors Pokémon. "Let's see what the professor has for us." Leo said she that him a Fluer will leave.

They headed out and recurved a letter on a new assignment hatching a egg. "What kind of assignment is this?" Leo would say but if he's lucky maybe he can hatch a Turtanator egg and add that on his team after that he only needs a charmander who's last form is quite powerful he would have his full team. "Well Fluer we Should with one go get you a Pokémon but who knows Damon may sell you a Eevee later on which would get you a second Pokémon or we can go catch you something now."

@Luelle
@Elusive Thorns

Tori And Neri Tobu
Inside the Lab
Interacts with: Paige (@Autumn Song ), Melanie (@Hecatty ), Vincent (@greenzor ), Pendragon (@FrozenDreams ), Harmony (@Luelle )

Tori watched with a smile as the people in the group seemed to talk to one another. Before she knew it, however, Vincent's Lickitung went in for a wet greeting with its tongue, catching Tori completely off guard for a moment. Looking at Mr. Lickilicky, she blinked once before smiling again "Hello to you too." She said with an amused tone, knowing that any wetness on her would quickly dry once they got out into the sun. Not long after Neri had left, Harmony followed suit, heading back to their room with Eev "See you in a few then!" She called out to Harmony.

As the others started appearing to want to go to the Biodome, Tori offered an apologetic smile "I would join you, but I imagine Neri will come and just drag me to the pier in a minute or so anyway. And I rather not cut your visit short. I can assure you though, the biodome is really quite a sight." She told the others who were still next to her, gesturing that they should go. Dee offered a sleepy chirp as he appeared to be falling asleep on top of Tori's head, clearly not having woken up entirely as he previously appeared to be.

In their room, Neri had finished putting both her stuff and Tori's stuff in their respective bags. Looking at Tori's pokeball, the one which contained Letty, she smiled "I can't wait to go back there again. I wonder if they missed me." she spoke to the pokeball, as if Letty could hear. Her smile then grew smaller a bit "I imagine that by now, some of the pokemon have changed. But that was always known, that pokemon would come and go. I just hope the owners are fine."

Hearing the room door suddenly open made Neri almost jump on the spot from surprise, before turning to see it was Harmony "Oh hey!" she smiled to her "Come to get prepared too? Well, I already got both my and Tori's bags arranged. So I'll go wait with her for you by the entrance! Then it's off to Keukelo!" She told Harmony, before grabbing both her and Tori's bags and heading out.

Arriving back at the group, Neri gave Tori the bag and looked at the others "Anyone going to head with me and Tori to Keukelo, or will we see you there?" Neri asked, still evidently excited over the next assignment for all of the gym trainees.

bc511171872ce0e4aabcdbfeceb6a09f.png
699513b408f4087362c7e44fb832123d.jpg

Mentions: N/A
Interactions: Anyone within range

After the fight with the Persian Nat got directions to the forest and went her separate way from the group. Now, in the forest Nat looks for a new Pokémon to join her team.

Hm, hm, hm, hmm, hm, hmmm, hm, hm, hmm

Nat skipped through the forest humming a little tune to herself as Pea bobbed next to her, following closely to her partner. They had been wandering through the forest for a little under an hour in search of a new addition to their team. They had left the others a while ago, maybe an hour or so, and have been wandering through the forest, completely unaware of where she was headed and how far from the town she was getting. Of course no concerns crossed her mind as she moved deeper and deeper into the forest.

Hmm, hmmmm, hm, hm, hm, hmm, hmm-

Nat came to a stop in a small clearing and let out a light sigh. Time for a break! Blue eyes scanned the clearing before pausing on a particularly nice area. A small apple tree sat in the center of the clearing and it was the perfect place to sit and be shaded from the setting sun. Hands clasped behind her back Nat walked over to the tree a carefree smile on her face. "Oh Pea! This is so wonderful! I can't wait to see what fairy type we run into!" Natalie exclaimed a wide grin on her face as she sat down, pulling her backpack off her back as she did so.

"First things first, food," Nat said pulling a small box out of the largest pocket. Opening it Nat pulled out two bags, one with a sandwich in it and one with small puffs in them. Grinning at Pea, Nat opened the small bag of puffs and poured some into her hand and held it out to the little Pokémon. Rrreeeee! Pea exclaimed grabbing a puff and biting into it a happy look on her face. Natalie smiled at her Pokémon and placed the rest of the puffs on a little napkin before setting it on the ground near where Pea had decided to float above. Opening the other baggy Nat pulled out a PB&J sandwich and started eating.

It had been a few hours since they had left the town, probably 2 or 3 but Nat wasn't keeping track. The sun was starting to make its decent from the sky and soon the moon would take its place. Nat let out a heavy sigh as she realized there was only a 1 or 2 hours left for her to search for another Pokémon. Soon she would need to head back to town for rest. Pea looked over at Nat concerned, having paused her peaceful munching. Shaking her head Nat sent Pea a bright smile before jumping up from the ground suddenly. With a fist raised in the air Nat shouted, "Come on Pea! We've got a new friend to find!"

togepi_by_crystal_ribbon-da4bt7p.png
Rrreeee! Pea exclaimed jumping up from the ground to float around Nat's head, happy her partner is okay. Though as they began to pack up a small rustle came from behind them. Hm? Nat paused her movements as the rustling reached her ears. Turning her head she peered toward a small patch of grass that was moving. There sitting on the ground popping puffs into its mouth was a Togepi. The little Pokémon paid no mind to Nat as it sat happy eating the puffs Nat made. Grinning Natalie sat down slowly next to the unaware Pokémon and watched it eat for a second. It was quite the happy little Pokémon.

"You must really be hungry," Nat commented as the puffs were now gone. Her voice, though, seemed to startle the little Togepi as it jumped up and looked at Nat with surprised eyes. "Oh! I'm sorry I didn't mean to startle you," Nat apologized a small smile on her face. "I'm Natlie but people just call me Nat! Wanna be my friend?" Natalie asked the small Togepi a sparkle in her eyes at the thought of having a new Pokemon friend.

The Togepi looked at Nat for a second suspicious of the strange lady who seemed to have no worry in the world; just like the Togepi. After a brief pause the Togepi nodded its head before happily walked over to Pea and sat down. Grinning Nat skipped over to the tree and plopped down in front of the two Pokémon. "Okay now to think of a name for you!" Natalie exclaimed tapping her cheek with her index finger.

The next day Nat traveled to the professors lab to show off her new friend ~
As Nat entered the professors lab the crisp cold air slapped her in the face, sending a cold shiver down her spin. Pea bobbed next to her partner looking at the brunette with curiosity as she had suddenly stopped in the doorway. Now over the cold, Nat skipped into the lab a wide smile on her face as in her arms she clutched the little Togepi she found in the forest. Oh how wonderful it was to finally have another friend. Nat was sure Pea and Tiki would be along just fine! After all the two of them played together while Nat finished her sandwich. Pea had seemed to take a liking to Tiki right away, despite being shy and anti-social.

Lost in thought Nat wasn't paying attention to where she was going and as she reached the large room full of other trainers her foot catches on air and soon she's tumbling to the ground. Surprised Natalie acted quick, almost as if a reflex. Tossing the Togepi in the air Nat did a summersault, almost falling flat on her face doing so, and jumped into a standing position, catching Tiki in the process. Blinking a few times Nat looked at the other trainers, knowing most if not all saw her 'incident'. "Tada?" Nat said in a questioning tone, hoping the other trainers would think it was planned.