Path of a Gym Leader

Tori And Neri Tobu
Lunavelle Beach
Mentions: Harmony, Officer Jenny, Styla and Eevee (@Luelle ), Leo (@LoveandHate91 )

Tori looked at Leo as he expressed some concern towards her "I feel okay. I don't think I've been long enough in there to experience anything significant if that pokemon does cause such things." She responded with a nod of her head, before looking to Harmony who just thanked Dee and started offering him a gentle rub. She smiled as Dee let out yet another happy chirp, this time towards Harmony.

As Jenny started to talk about the Palossand, it reminded Tori of something "I can't say if Palossand belonged to anyone, but unless you put a leash on Eevee earlier, Officer, then someone had taken him. I needed to first release it from a leash when I entered it. It was trapping Eevee inside of Palossand, and I don't think Palossand would've put a leash on Eevee on its own." She said, looking towards Neri and Eevee, watching as Eevee was drinking from the water.

Jenny started talking to Neri, the young girl didn't immediately turn to the Officer, instead making sure not to spill any water as Eevee finished drinking. Once he was done she turned to look at Jenny "I'll accompany you officer. It could also give me a chance to apologize for something I did earlier." She said, glancing towards Tori who offered a nod of approval. She turned to look towards Eevee "Time for you to go home." She said, before standing up and letting Jenny take Eevee. She didn't think it would be wise if she carried him, considering what she accussed the Governess earlier.

Tori approached Neri and offered her a comforting look "It's the right thing, and I'm sure if Officer Jenny suspects of any kind of foul play, from any side, then she'll do what is right for Eevee." Tori said, putting her hand on Neri's shoulder and squeezing it a bit. Neri just nodded, hoping this will be over sooner than later. It was actually starting to feel like a bit of a torment for her.

Reactions: True North
Lunavelle City to Harmony's House to City Hall

Officer Jenny nodded in acknowledgement to Tori. The officer noticed the tall circle of grass, and grasped her chin. "Sounds like someone hid Eevee away here to return for it later, or abandoned it for fear of getting caught."

"I wonder if the icecream stand is where the leash was tied to initially."
She noted. "Eevee must've gotten loose and wandered into the Palossand pit where he was swallowed up inside. That's my best guess."

Ee? Eevee looked up to Neri who stepped away for the uniformed human to scoop him up. Jenny gave a pleased nod to Tori and Neri. "We should head that way. It's getting dark." Harmony gave an encouraging look to Neri. "We'll go with you."

"Harmony.... Tori, Neri, and.... and Leo." Styla began. "I admire your courage in rescuing Eevee, very much." Tears welling within her eyes. "Please take care of one another! And, good luck on your dream of becoming a gym leader."

"Aww Mom," Harmony threw her arms around her hiding her tears. "We'll walk you home."

During the walk back to her home, Harmony was quieter than usual. She reflected on the first day.

Eev choosing to journey with her. Meeting Tori and Neri, and the other aspiring gym leaders. Running into Leo and postponing an unexpected date. Catching Oricio. A hectic cop case. Rescuing the Governess's Eevee. It was such an eventful first day.

Before she knew it, they were standing at the foot of her house. Her mother giving her one final hug in the doorway. "Mom, I'm going to miss you so much.... and you too Zeusy." Harmony's eyes watering with a pat to his head. Boltund's tail wagging.

"Go and make us proud. Your father too." Styla said and waved them off.

Harmony trailed behind the group, lost in thought with Eev asleep in her arms. Oricio had managed to get tangled in her hair. They made it back to the center of town where the festival could be seen in the distance.

They continued on to where the mess all started. Towering above them, city hall. "I'll lead us in." Officer Jenny ascended the marble steps and the group made their way to the crystal adorned entrance.

The enormous door cracked open before Officer Jenny could even knock, and the former Governor met them at the door. "A humongous relief to see you. I was beginning to think you couldn't find him." The governor welcomed them in.

"Thank you, sir." Officer Jenny said, standing now in the grand lobby. "This is Neri and her friends. She helped rescue Eevee from a Palossand. They all did. I'm afraid the real thief is still on the loose." Jenny said disappointingly.

"What happened with the slanderous girl who falsely accused my daughter at her own event?" The governor eyed the officer with an impatient tone. He thought over the name that was given, but he couldn't recall off his head.

"She's here to apologize.... Please hear her out." Officer Jenny lifted a hand for Neri to approach. Harmony remained silent, she was beginning to feel uncomfortable with the tension. She placed a hand gently behind Neri's shoulder for encouragement.

@Nim @LoveandHate91

Reactions: LoveandHate91
Tori And Neri Tobu
Lunavelle Beach
Mentions: Harmony, Officer Jenny, Styla, Eevee, Former Governor (@Luelle ), Leo (@LoveandHate91 )

Watching Eevee be picked up, Neri couldn't help but feel a little more discouraged. They first accompanied Harmony's mom back to her home. After Harmony said her goodbye, Tori offered a grateful smile while Neri waved to her.
"Thank you once more."
"Goodbye Styla! It was nice meeting you!"

Following Jenny throughout the streets, Neri kept her eyes down to the ground. She moved to hold Tori's hand, who offered a comforting squeeze "It probably doesn't feel right for you, but it is how things need to be. We don't get to choose for others, or for their pokemon. For now, just do your best and don't let your emotions get the better of you again. I believe in your Neri." She whispered to her younger sister. Neri didn't offer any indication that she heard what Tori said, only kept walking while holding her sister's hand.

As they arrived at the city hall, Tori couldn't help but feel rather impressed by how the place looked. She had a feeling it would be a place their mother would feel right at home. Even if she had seen it before during the festivities, it was much easier to see everything with the crowd having thinned out. The former governor was the one to open the door, and welcome them all inside. He was quick to show gratitude towards the return of Eevee, before asking about 'The girl who slandered his daughter'. Neri slightly wondered if the ground could swallow her at that point.

Jenny told the governor that she was there to apologize, at which point Neri understood there was no backing away now, unless she really wanted to look bad in front of everyone. Stepping forward, she bowed her head "I'm Neri, sir. I was the one who accussed your daughter earlier. I believed to have seen your daughter do something and let my emotions take charge. I wanted to apologize for my baseless accussations of your daughter, and to show that I understand I still have much to learn and grow." She said, remaining bowed as she hoped that the man would be a bit understanding.

"Haunted sand castle guess we found proof of it. To be honest I didn't even know a Pokémon like that even existed. So it was quite the surprise to find a moving sand castle. The Pokédex does say they can can get soo much bigger so we can count ourselves lucky that is was only this size and not the size of the entire beach. Otherwise we would have been in even a more dangerous fight."

"Litten." Fang said it wasn't too fond of being sandwiched between two other Pokémon. Especially Harmony's attention hog of a Pokémon Eev. Leo took Fang back petting his fire kitten. "Good don't want any of my guys getting hurt." Leo said petting Fang as he held on his arms "You did a great job as well." Leo said to Fang as it lifted its head to give Leo a lick.

"Yea if someone intended to leave Eevee here it's no doubt that they would return to this place as well. You may want to investigate the ice cream stand because who would hide a stand out here away from people. But the smell of ice cream is still somewhat strong but yet no one is their."

"That is good." Leo said to Tori when she said she was ok. "The last thing I would want is for you over Eevee to end up like the bones I pulled out of the Pokémon earlier. So it's clear it's got some unlucky victims."

"If Eevee has a least on and you moved it then no doubt someone left it here. Now if the Palossand belonged to someone is left up for questions. But it's clear someone else tried to kid nap the Eevee. And to make sure it doesn't happen again maybe we should all return it together."

"Thanks Styla." Leo said when she wished them good luck on their dreams. Even though she only saw a little of what Leo was like she didn't know that he was willing to leave others behind in his pursuit to become a gym leader. But the one thing he needed was allies and right now these three are the current picks right now. Leo returned his three Pokémon to their pokeballs as they had a intense day and they probably needed some rest.

Leo would catch the former Governors eye.
He would have to speak with him at a later time. Abs further explain the situation to both him and Leola so they knew exactly what happened. As it was odd for Leo to be with them since Jenny asked the same thing. Leo's eyes wander a bit looked around to see if he spited Leola somewhere. Since the Eevee was hers. Leo's eyes looked to Neri when the governor asked about the girl who tried to slander his daughter like to inform him it was her without saying anything but Jenny was also introducing Neri already.

Leo wasn't too into the fact that Neri was apologizing he would prefer she didn't, only because it was easier to manipulate that way. But if they didn't accept the apology Leo could still use it. Maybe even saying later that her apology was empty or the fact that she only did it because Jenny was their or that she was trying to put on a show to pain her sister is a better view. Leo was already turning over things in his head to think how he could use this situation to his advantage.

@Luelle
@Nim

Reactions: Nim and True North
Lunavelle City Hall

"Maybe next time, you will consider thinking before speaking so recklessly against the Governess of the region." His eyes darkening at the sight of Neri. "Your actions have put Eevee in danger by delaying his safe return."

Harmony's brows lowered and she was going to defend Neri until the governor continued.

"-but... you did help get him back, so that is something good out of you." He shifted his eyes from her and back to the officer. "I appreciate the efforts of Neri's friends, but I cannot forget what has transpired from their friend nonetheless.-"

"Oh daddy.... daddy! That is not the way to treat Eevee's heroes!" The Governess raced down the staircase in a new flowy dress. Her hair and makeup freshened up to look presentable once again. A new flower crown and jingling earrings to match.

Her father just bowing his head now to honor her wishes.

"OHHH EEVEE" Leola swirled his way with a spin of the skirt of her sparkling, tan dress. In her freshly painted claws, a basket full of baked, bright colored goodies. Without a moment to react, Eevee was snatched up to be cuddled into her breast.

"You must be famished..... You poor, poor baby." Leola stuffed a sprinkled creme macaroon into the baby foxes mouth just as he noticed who it was. He stared up at her squished against her chest.

His cheek was now stuffed and his ears lowered for a moment upon seeing her, but shot back up at the sight of food. "I am so so SO relieved that you are alive and well! I have a gift for you." She sat down on her legs to wrap a soothe bell around his neck.

Any ounce of unease melted away from Eevee at the relaxing sensation the jingling bell emanated. He climbed into the basket of goodies and got lost in the wonderful aromas. Leola's change of heart, seeming like a dream come true.

5266069_170x100.gif

Officer Jenny blinking a few times in silence. Harmony remained speechless as well, she was expecting the Governess to be some sort of monster. She looked to Neri unsure.Veee. Eevee was overwhelmed with happiness that he was now accepted.

"Eevee is in good hands as far as I can see." Officer Jenny stated to the group.

While Eevee was filling his face, Leola let out a wild giggle while standing to address the group. "Nelli," She said, smoothing her dress, "I'm very pleased to see that you decided to do the right thing." She smiled, observing every single face before her.

"Surely I can convince you that I would never hurt a Pokemon purposefully. Over a hot meal, perhaps? I can understand if you have anywhere else to be at this hour. It's the very least I can do for you all for Eevee's rescue."

Her face began to hurt from the forced smiles. That's when she spotted a familiar face.

"Leo Lionheart... It's certainly good to see you. Seems like time hasn't passed much at all since we last saw one another." A grin slowly creeping on her face.
"And who might the rest of you be? I wish to thank you all properly."

Leola managed a playful wink. She wanted every name.

@Nim @LoveandHate91

Reactions: LoveandHate91
Tori And Neri Tobu
Lunavelle Beach
Mentions: Harmony, Officer Jenny, Eevee, Former Governor, Governess (@Luelle ), Leo (@LoveandHate91 )

Neri had expected the man to have that kind of reaction. She had caused the mess to begin with, so she didn't expect forgiveness that easily. And yet, the surprise came when the Governess came down, and showed a lot more friendliness than she had earlier. Neri had no idea how to react to the show, until she noticed the Governess putting a Soothe bell around Eevee's neck. It was a good way to get pokemon to like you faster, for sure. And it appeared that the combo of the bell with food given were enough for Eevee to feel right at home.

Tori, who was looking at the whole ordeal from a bit behind, couldn't help but feel a bit confused, like Harmony. Neri had portrayed the Governess's action to be uncaring. Perhaps Neri exaggerated in her description of what she saw? Tori didn't know what to make of it, but she was glad that the Governess seemed to willing to forgive her, and even offered a meal. And yet, when the Governess asked for their names, it seemed that she already knew Leo. Now that was something Tori found to be really weird. How and why would the Governess already know Leo? Someone of such a high rank in the city knowing an orphaned boy who made delivery runs? Didn't make a lot of sense in her eyes.

"It's Neri, Governess, not Nelli. And since you already know Leo," Neri started to speak, briefly glancing at him with a raised eyebrow, before looking back at the Governess "These are Harmony and Tori." She introduced each of the other girls "And I wouldn't dare choose for them, so would you two like to take the Governess up on her kind offer?"

While Tori noticed Neri dropped out the part about them being sisters, she also heard a pair of chirps, one from on top of her and the other from her shoulder. Both birds were giving clear indications that they were tired. Taking out their pokeballs, she finally returned each to their pokeballs, before looking at the former Governor and Governess "I'd be honoured to dine with the both of you. I'll just need to ask that it won't be long, as I'm sure all our pokemon could use the rest after the encounter with the menacing Palossand we had. I also personally need a shower." Tori responded "Rescuing Eevee from being leashed inside of the Palossand made me into a sandy mess." She added.

Clearly Neri isn't completely forgiven by the former governor. And Leo was a little happy as that seeing as hurt reputations could only benefit him. As he gained a little favor by coming here earlier. Even though some of his companions were suspicious of him and he couldn't really call them his friends. "Hopefully in the future you can find some tasks for Neri that might be able to fully restore your faith in her and fully forgive her, but for now that is a good start." Leo said with a smile trying to put on a show. "But it may be good to forgive her and her sister as they aren't from around her like like me and Harmony. So they don't know what you and Leola are really like." Leo said making sure to mention Tori and Neri were sisters. Since Neri kept that from what she said either intentionally or unintentionally Leo didn't really care it was info that he decided needed to be known.

Leo could see what Leola was doing winning Eevee's favor with food and a soothe bell. Clearly she must have thought of this to erase any evidence that she abused Eevee earlier. Leo smiled even wider seeing that Eevee was warning up to Leola. "See that Eevee does love Leola, and she loves him back. If anything you mistook what you saw earlier it was a kick out of surprise. Because Eevee would be frightened if Leola tried to abuse her. But this proves that she did not." Leo said more or less singing her praise and trying to suck up to her. Leo didn't really like being a kiss ass but if it got him ahead it was worth it.

Leo wasn't too happy that she said his name out loud but it was his nickname and not his full first name. "It's a pleasure to see you again Leola." Leo said dipping into a small bow. "It doesn't seem that long ago since I made my last delivery here to city hall. And if you want me to send out any other letters out fo not be afraid to ask. And as for dinner it would be rude to decline your offer so I'll gladly take you up on it." Leo said waiting for the others to decide and introduce themselves. "But we cant take all the credit for saving Eevee as Harmony's mom Styla also helped us she she deserves some credit since she didn't come her with us.

@Luelle
@Nim

Lunavelle City Hall

"Oh right, right Neri." Leola responded with an empty smile while looking over the girl's head. "It's a pleasure to meet your friends. And, Officer Jenny, I am ever so grateful for your service." She placed a hand on the side of the officer's shoulder with a fleeting smile.

The officer nodding with a closed smile. Harmony raised a hand up to wave, smiling slightly. Eev staring at Leola. The fox yawning cutely. "Uhhh, what do you say Tori?" Harmony unsure.

Tori's answer about her needing to bathe attracting the attention of the Governess. A look of disgust almost slipping onto Leola's face as she quickly interjected, "Ohhhh Brave Teri, please do go get freshened up and get some much needed rest! How about we move the dinner to another night?" Leola insisted, really hoping that they would've declined.

"Visitors, hm? I'd be on my best behavior upon visiting a region I've never been to before." Leola's father stating to Leo for Neri to hear.

"-Sisters..." Leola catching Leo's comment. A smile growing on her face toward the girls. "How nice of your sister to accompany you on your journey." The Governess memorizing the other girl's face for future notice.

The informant claiming her attention now. "Oh Leo, you've always been such an understanding gentleman." Leola giggling giddily with a blush. "I do adore sweet Eevee very much." Leola back onto her legs scratching the baby's lower back. Holding back a face from the stench of the thing. "It's always a pleasure, sir Lionheart. I'll be anticipating your next delivery." She winked at him with a smirk creeping on her lips.

"I'll leave you all to your plans. Duty calls." Officer Jenny giving a wave goodbye to them all before exiting city hall. Feeling accomplished.

"Thank you all again very much. Say bye bye, Neri." She took the baby fox into her lap and used his little paw to wave toward them with a sly smile. "And bye bye Neri's sister." She smiled again with a wink. "Good bye, Melody. Thank you for saving me." She used a cutesy voice with a giggle. Eevee tilting his head with a curious look to them.

"It's Har-" Harmony began, with the former governor now stepping up to walk them out. "Have a good rest of your night." He said dismissing them.

"Bye Eevee!" Harmony quickly shouted over his shoulder before the door shut in her face. The closing door awkakening Oricio who dozed off in her hair. The fluffy feathered bird slipping her eyes back closed. Eev giving another yawn. "Our Pokemon are pretty sleepy. It's probably for the best that we didn't stay for dinner." Harmony sliding over to Neri gently. "Will you be ok?...." Harmony gave her a gentle look, hoping to comfort her regarding her departure from Eevee.

@Nim @LoveandHate91

Last edited:
Tori And Neri Tobu
Lunavelle Beach
Mentions: Harmony, Officer Jenny, Eevee, Former Governor, Governess (@Luelle ), Leo (@LoveandHate91 )

Neri couldn't help but turn her gaze towards Leo, who decided to mention the fact that she and Tori were sisters. There went the attempt to keep Tori's name out of the mess she made. And it seemed the former Governor also took things a step too far interperting what Leo said, believing them to be complete visitors to the region. They may have been from the different city but they certainly weren't that foreign. Another thing that seemed completely off was how Leo and the Governess were apparently super friendly. And how could Leo use the Governess's first name without the Governess returning the same gesture? Still, it had confirmed something to her. Leo and the Governess had met before, and apparently, Leo had delivered something to her.

Tori, like Harmony, didn't have a chance to properly react before they were shown to the door. She didn't have a chance to correct the Governess like Neri did, and then they were rather quickly shown out the door, with Officer Jenny departing a bit prior herself. She offered a short wave to Eevee, before the former Governor closed the door behind them. Turning to look at Harmony, she nodded in agreement "It is probably for the best. All the pokemon did their best today and certainly deserve the rest." Tori said with a smile.

Suddenly, Tori would feel her arm be grabbed. Looking to the side, Neri would be the one holding it. And quickly enough, Neri also grabbed Harmony's arm "Sorry Leo," She turned to him "I need a moment of girl talk with those two. Hope you understand." Neri told him, before beginning to pull both girls away from Leo, until she felt they were far enough so he won't hear any talking, and then also keeping an eye on him to make sure he wasn't trying to come closer and listen in.

"What is it Neri? I know it wasn't easy to let go of Eevee and see that you were wrong, but-" Tori started, only to see Neri shake her head "It isn't about Eevee! That hurt, yes, but I wanted to talk about him! About Leo! We practically got a confession with the reactions between him and Leola!" She whispered to the two "Leo said he delivers things, okay, sure. Then he suddenly knows the Governess, on a first name basis with her, and she doesn't bat an eye over it? Not to mention, his name was the only one she got right. And then there is still the fact that if he delivers stuff and knows the Governess, then I would be damned if he wasn't the one who told them about me and Eevee back then. He basically proved himself to be the prime suspect by confirming he knows the Governess first hand from before!"

Tori stood there, listening to Neri. Once more, she felt her sister had good points, but it was all circumstantial. She let out a sigh before speaking "The way the two reacted with one another suggested some familiarity, sure. And he might've approached her with a less than proper manner, but we don't know how long the two had known each other. I agree with you that it seems suspicious when you put it like that, but there was still nothing concrete. And her not getting our names right could easily be because she doesn't expect to meet us again. Harmony and I will just need to show our strength and will." Tori glanced towards Harmony with a smile "But lets just head back to the lab now. It's been a long day. And with how you are right now, it's clear more than just our pokemon could use the rest. And I still didn't shower." She said, shaking her head slightly and letting more sand out of her hair and onto her shoulders.

Maybe not the best way to prove his innocence seeing that his name was the only one that Leola got right. She got Neri's and Harmony's name right and didn't even say Tori's name. But Leo could just chalk it up to the fact that he acts as a delivery man. And after multiple meetings.

And Leola didn't wait to rush the group out. Probably not wanting the group around to eat if she saw Tori or the others as unclean. Even though Leo worked for her she was still a stuck up girl. But Leo would work for her he may feel like he needs a shower after kissing her ass. But if this is what he has to do to rise above the others he would. He may come to city hall the follow day to see how Eevee was doing. Also might be a nice time to see about trying to acquire a fire stone since Leola's dad seemed to get his hands on a lot of fire stones. "It's been a pleasure." Leo said to Leola as they were rushed out the door.

Neri then pulled the other two girls away from Leo saying they needed girl talk. Probably to say something about Leo once again. Leo was beginning to wonder if Neri just liked to slander people that she didn't know. But she wasn't wrong with the things she said. But it's not like others needed to know that. If would have been so much better if she would have left when Tori tried to make her. She is becoming a increasingly annoying throne on Leo's side. But then again she could be used to manipulate Tori.

Leo leans against a pillar while waiting for the girls to have some girl talk. But while waiting he could hear something. It sounded like some kind of crying. And since he wasn't talking with them it was a little more clear. "You know guys head to the lab I'll catch up with you later. I need to pack up a bag from my home anyways." Leo said as he began to turn and walk down the stairs. Wonder if they will find this suspicious that Leo was leaving again but this was after leaving city hall. And while walking away he could hear the crying a little clearer.

A looked down a ally as the crying got even louder. And he began to walk down the ally as the crying got louder. And he could tell it was a Vulpix. As he walked past the dumpster he saw it a Vulpix with its head stuck in a jar. Clearly it was hungry and tried to get whatever was in the jar. "Oh poor thing." Leo said as he knelt down to grab Vulpix and the jar. The Vulpix tensed up when Leo said something and grabbed the Vulpix before pulling the jar off its head. "You must be hungry." Leo said pulling a granola bar from his pocket and unwrapping it. He then held it out for the Vulpix who cautiously took it and began to eat it.

Leo stood up and began to walk away. But the Vulpix began to follow him seeing him as a friend since. Leo helped it out of the jar and then feed it. "Oh your following me, you know I did want a Vulpix. Would you like to join me?" Leo asked the Vulpix pulling out a pokeball and held it out to the Vulpix. Who pecked it with her nose. Having her get pulled into the pokeball.

"Well that was easy." Leo said standing up he didn't ever think he would catch a Vulpix so easily. "Guess my team just got a new star. Star well that's a good name." Leo said as he began to head home. Once he made it home he pulled out a duffle bag and began to pa k cloths including a trench coat and some granola bars. He then pulled out a large combat knife. And pulled it out smiling at his own reflection and packed it away as well.

Maybe I should paint my pokeballs with a design to tell them apart. Leo thought so he took out his pokeballs and painted designs on it. Painting a paw with claws on Claws pokeball. Fangs on Fangs pokeball, a Star in Stars pokeball and a small fire design on Scorch's pokeball.

After this Leo stood up and left his home and began to head back to the lab. He probably had to let the professor know that he just caught another Pokémon. Three Pokémon captured in one day. I doubt any other trainer did as much as I just did. Leo though being pretty damn pleased with himself and when he thought about it he also caught a Paras.

As Leo made his way to the lab he looked through a few shop windows and saw a few Pokémon accessory's he liked. Like a Blue ribbon for Star and a spiked collar for Claw. He would need to find something for Fang and Scorch later but for now a gift for Star and Claw would do. "Claw and Star I chose you. Hey guys I got a gift for you for your hard work today Claw. And Star I got you a gift to welcome you to the family as well." Leo crouched down putting the spiked collar on Claw and blue ribbon on Star. "Well both of you are looking good. But Claw you need a little more rest so I think I'll return you." Leo said returning Fang into his pokeball and picked Star up scratching behind her ears advice he headed for the lab. Which was becoming closer with every step.

@Luelle
@Nim

d6ff5225419a6204d4e7729c63e6649f.jpg
[ Paige Walsh ]
[ The Training Facility ]

Watching how the dust was kicked up as Ava continued to roll, Paige leaned slightly back. So far there hadn't been much to worry about. Nothing that had been exciting or troublesome. And it was bothering Paige slightly. For when she had left home she had been certain that there would be trouble. That there would be stuff for cool stories and the thrill of adventure. Instead? The road had been long and dull. The nights had been cold and alone with Ava.
Bringing the flask to her lips Paige wondered briefly if this was going to be it. Just endless and dull travelling. Though perhaps she would come across something that would change the boring routine. Perhaps a legendary pokemon would swoop in and erase the tedium.

"Hey," Paige began as Ava continued to roll at a rapid pace in circles, "Want to continue?"
The Phanpy would come to a sudden halt and unfurl from the ball it had formed. The trunk slightly raised as the small eyes narrowed.
"Phanpy!"
The joyous and excitement was clear in Ava's response before she would resort to return to the previous state, forming a ball and roll quickly towards Paige.

"Yeah! Let's go! Let's find something exciting! Go!"

[ Several hours later]

"Uuuh," Paige groaned as she leaned forwards. For the past two hours, the road hadn't changed in terms of boredom. The current routine was nothing but a damper on both Paige and Ava.

"Is everyone and their grandfather's pokemon evading this piece of road?" Paige whinged out loud, closing her eyes briefly as she released another groan of displeasure. "I can't take it anymore!"
"Phanpy!" The trunk of Ava popped out of Paige's shoulderbag. It swayed for a bit as if the Phanpy wanted to smell if there wasn't any exciting around them. Only to disappear quickly.
"Phanpy!"
"You got it easy! You aren't walking!" Paige mumbled as she shot a slightly sad look at her shoulder bag. "Perhaps we sh--"
Not finishing her sentence Paige came to a sudden halt. Her eyes widened as her lips curled into a big smile. The trunk of Ava popped once more out of the shoulder bag, clearly sniffing the air before also freezing in motion.

Up ahead, to the right of the road was the sighting of a small cretin. The orange coloured pokemon had seemed to stare at a rock. The small beady eyes reflecting no emotion while its jaws continued to slightly hang and close - as if it was swaying in some unknown rhythm.
"Ooooh," Paige whispered as she barely could contain her excitement. Licking her lips quickly Paige lowered herself. Both to find some foliage to continue spying upon the orange and small pokemon up ahead. And allowing Ava to move out of the shoulder bag.
"Sshh," Paige instructed Ava, briefly turning to the Phanpy before settling her gaze back on the orange coloured pokemon.
"Phanpy?"

"Hmm, we wait a bit." Paige responded to the soft noise of her Phanpy. "Let us first see what it is going to do!"

[ A dozen minutes later]

A frown was burrowing on Paige's brow. Irritation and frustration were growing with each passing second. And all this time, the orange coloured pokemon continued to stay still - save it for the swaying jaws.
"Phanpy?"
"I-I don't know what to do. I want to catch it. But what if it doesn't want to be caught? Is it even awake? Can I just catch it? What should I do? What does it even want to do?" The questions were followed with a soft grunt as Paige considered her options. She had three Pokeballs and had two potions. For her mother had made it clear that it would come in handy. But the main problem was: she and Ava had never done a fight against another trainer or pokemon.
"Maybe we should just go on..."
In all of a sudden, Ava would curl up into a ball and rapidly advance towards the orange pokemon.
"Ava! No! Ooooh!"
Quickly rising, Paige would rush out from her cover as Ava continued to close in the distance with the orange coloured pokemon.

"Phanpy!"
The cry of Ava resonated through the air, a tone of bravery and confidence quite evident as the Phanpy unfurled herself. Flapping her ears and raising her trunk Ava tried to make herself larger - wanting to intimidate the orange coloured pokemon.
Instead, the response was perhaps the dullest of what could happen.

"Huh," Paige once more frowned as she would join close to Ava. "Perhaps it is asleep..."
The orange coloured pokemon didn't either register the sudden approach or it didn't care. It continued to stare at the larger rock. Now that they were closer Paige noticed that the head of the orange pokemon was softly swaying in a whole.
"Phanpy?" Ava let her ears and trunk hang as she shot a look at Paige. Much like Paige: unsure of what to do now.
Raising her right hand Paige briefly scratched her temple while continue to observe the orange pokemon. Then she realised something.
"Oh yeah! I forgot that I have this!"

Pulling a small and red device from her shoulderbag Paige flipped the Pokedex open. The mechanical voice sparked up as soon as Paige focused the Pokedex on the orange pokemon.
"Trapinch! It can live for a week without eating a thing. It waits patiently at the bottom of its nest for prey to appear."
Blinking rapidly Paige looked up from the Pokedex to the Trapinch. If anything, she was disappointed. The first pokemon that had crossed their paths was anything but exciting. It even didn't seem to care at all about Paige or Ava's presence.
Putting the Pokedex away Paige inhaled softly. There was a decision to be made. Throwing a look down at Ava, Paige clenched her hands into fists.
"You good to go Ava?!"
The Phanpy would raise her trunk and flap her ears. The small eyes of the Phanpy narrowed as she unleashed an excited cry.
"Good! Then let us start! Ava, tackle!"
Ava would lower her trunk and ears while starting to run towards the Trapinch.

As if by some miracle or prediction of the Trapinch, the orange coloured pokemon would move out of the way - allowing Ava to slam herself against the boulder.
"Oh chips! Ava?!"
The Phanpy would quickly recover, raising her trunk now that she was facing the Trapinch from the front. Blowing her trunk Ava once more seemed to try to make herself bigger.
"Let us try it again! Tackle!"
Once more did Ava charge the Trapinch. It was clear that the Trapinch wasn't interested in a fight and wanted to move to the side to avoid a collision with Ava. But before it could do so it was smacked backwards by the slam of Ava.
"Yeah! Great going Ava!" Paige cheered on, pumping her left fist into the air. "Let's--"

Before Paige or Ava could respond, the Trapinch suddenly came into motion. It unleashed a small growl before it jumped back at Ava.
The sound released from the jaws clenching shut startled both Ava and Paige, even flinching the Phanpy.
"Ava! Move away!" Paige tried to instruct her companion but it was too late. The Trapinch moved in close and would unleash another nasty attack.
"Come on, Ava! Tackle him!"
"Phanpy!"

Trapinch.full.2752953.png
The determination was clear as Ava readied herself. The Trapinch tried to once more intimidate and attack Ava but before it was able, the Phanpy slammed herself against the Trapinch. The Trapinch was wavering, from what Paige could see.
Picking out a Pokeball Paige prepared to throw it. There was a slight hesitation but before she could reign herself in the ball was already thrown towards the orange pokemon.
Hitting the Trapinch in the back of the head, the Pokeball would bounce high and open up. Only to absorb the Trapinch and fall on the soft grass.
Ava would once more raise her trunk and flap her ears as if by the motion she was able to intimidate the Trapinch to stay in the Pokeball.
The tension was near tangible in the air as Paige stared down at the Pokeball. It continued to wiggle gently back and forth, indicating that the Trapinch wasn't perhaps done yet. Only for what seemed an eternity to halt.
Staring at the Pokeball in the grass Paige wasn't sure if she could celebrate already.

"YES!"
"Phanpy!"

[Back at the Training Facility / Professors Lab ]

The return back to the Training Facility wasn't so boring anymore. While Paige hadn't yet done anything further with her caught Trapinch, she couldn't stop but thinking what kind of name she would give the orange coloured pokemon. What kind of treats she should get it. Ava seemed also bolstered by the recent victory and capture of the Trapinch, her trunk constantly raised high and ears flapping whenever she would come to a halt.
Once back at the Training Facility, Paige would resort to her lodging. Deciding that she would meet and interact tomorrow with the newest member of her 'squad', Paige decided that she and Ava would rest out first. Perhaps something interesting would happen at the facility?

7e6bd87f966c3139530c26d1eb07b057.jpg

Pendragon Ember
Future Dragon Gym Leader

It felt like hours as the boy stood at the rail of the boat staring out into the sea. The boy's eyes ventured out into the vast ocean as his eyes took notice of a object in the distance. The view of a circular city surrounded by the vast waters and landscape caught his attention. So...This is Leoluna. his thoughts wander as he observed the city getting closer to him. It has been a day since he left his hometown and took the elder's offer to be trained and become a worthy gym leader. Though his mind brings up the other people in his hometown and how they are thankful that he is gone, considering the damage he had done in the past, he still can't get mad at them. After all, he did deserve the hate he has brought them over the many years. With the feeling of nervousness returning to the boy's thought, the Future Dragon Gym Leader, Pendragon, searched in his backpack as he grabbed his notebook and pulled it out. Attempting to sketch the city's design on the paper, Pendragon was interrupted by one of the tourist knocking into him, almost losing his balance. "Sorry!" one of the tourist replied back after bumping into him. Pendragon was annoyed about it, but not enough to really care about it. Putting away his notebook, he had hoped that the layout wouldn't be too confusing for him as this will be his first time in the city, let alone the region. As the boat reached the pier to dock, the crowd of tourist begins to head to the exit, with Pendragon to soon follow after them.

As he hopped off from the boat, the boy observed his surroundings around him as he walked through the pier he was currently on. the place was brimming with a beautiful scenery. many of the tourist from the boat had begun shopping at the nearest stalls, some decorated with a flashy sign that would draw them in. The flowers around the square were nicely decorated in a neat and fashionable way for people to admire and tour guides were stationed around the pier to help show new tourist around the city. It was quite an impression view for him, since he never did leave his hometown much and never saw some of the biggest cities in real life.

As the boy wandered around the town, he took a gander of the various shops and stalls stationed across the area to see what kind of items they were selling. From berries to vanity items for both humans and pokemon and even equipment for training pokemon, there was a lot of things that Pendragon noted that could be used to improve his pokemon. Realizing that his pokemon was still resting inside of his pokeball, he took out the pokeball and opened the ball with a press of the button. A light shimmered out of the ball as it manifested into a physical form, revealing a small, blue like dinosaur with silver looking hair. The creature let out a refreshing cry as it stretches its arms out. the boy went down on one of his knees and pet the pokemon on his head with a soft smile. "We've got a long journey ahead of us now. You ready Jaws?" the pokemon responded joyfully as it received the affection of its trainer as it nodded his head in agreeance with its trainer. Pendragon took out a map of the region, something he picked up as he left the pier from one of the stalls, and navigated it to find his destination, which was the lab. With his destination set, Pendragon went on his way with Jaws following behind close behind. After some time of wandering around the place reaching his destination, something loud caught his attention.

Help! Someone stop this pokemon from eating all of the vendor's food.

A deep sounding voice echoed throughout the streets as a roar soon followed, catching both Pendragon and Jaws in surprise. Attempting to scan the area where the voice came from, he noticed a tall looking bipedal dragon running through the streets with some fruits and meat in his hands, devouring one of them on his way out. With curiosity on his side, Pendragon follow the pokemon from a distance to see where its going. As the silent chase went on for about a minute, the pokemon turned back as it finishes its last fruit off, noticing Pendragon as it was tailing him. Pendragon looked at the pokemon carefully, it had a blue body with its wings looking like a thistle leaf, it had a red head with orange pupils and had red spikes popping out around some of its body parts. The Druddigon gave a angry look at Pendragon and Jaws before shouting out a roar, attempting to scare the both of them away with its sheer voice, though the two of them aren't affected by it at all.

891daefeabbf3f5c29592d60e514d106.jpg

"Looks like we found the perpetrator." Pendragon smirks. "Shall we teach him a lesson Jaws?" Jaws walks forward a bit as the voice of his trainer calls out to him, setting himself up in a battle stance as a battle would soon erupt between him and the Druddigon. The Druddigon gave a nasty stare at Jaws and it felt itself weakened by its presence, unaware that it used leer on the Bagon to weaken its defenses. "You think a terrible stare like that is gonna stop Jaws?" shouting at a higher tone in his voice, he threw his right arm out as he pointed towards the pokemon,. "You've got another thing coming. Give him a good old burn with Ember."

Understanding which command Pendragon was ordering, Jaws spit out a few small bolts of fire at the dragon pokemon with its ember, the dragon pokemon stood there as it took the hits from the attack, as the damage doesn't affect him much because of the pokemon's typing. The pokemon begin laughing as it attempted to taunt the trainer and the pokemon. While the taunt was not effective on him, he did figure a shot in a dark to inflict some kind of burn would work, though the chances of that are low anyways and he knows it. Tch! Had hoped for a burn...Oh well. The enemy charged at Jaws, preparing his claws as it go in to scratch the small pokemon. With a shout from Pendragon to dodge the attack, Jaws jumped to the side as the pokemon swung his claws at him.

"Nice one!" Pendragon shouted with joy in his voice as the enemy pokemon responded with frustration from its missed its attack. Pendragon wasted no time before issuing another command. "Now, show him why you are named Jaws buddy." The Bagon understood his trainer's command as he charged towards the Druddigon, jumping up and opening it's mouth very wide, ready to slam it's mouths together and impale it's teeth within the Druddigon's arm. The Druddigon didn't respond to its move in time and took a nasty bite to the arm, as the pokemon cries in pain. It actually managed to deal some damage to the pokemon. Pendragon was cheering the little buddy on as it continues to hang on to the Druddigon's arm. "Way to go, keep up the pressure." The Druddigon continued to shake it's arm, trying frantically to released the Bagon from it's arm. And with its quick thinking, slammed the Bagon to the ground hard enough that the pokemon released its sharp grip on him.

Now angered from the bleeding inflicted by the Bagon's bite, the pokemon begins sharpening its claws with Hone Claws, giving it more power and accuracy to its attacks. Before the Bagon could get back up on its feet, the Druddigon delivered a powerful slash with its claws. Giving a powerful scratch to the Bagon as it is sent flying back a few good feet from the impact. Seeing Jaws injured from the attack of the Druddigon, Pendragon called out to it. "Jaws!" His voiced echoed, seeing the pokemon slam down on the ground, leaving quite a mark on him, though not permanent and would heal in a few days. "Get up Jaws." His frustration was building as it waited for the pokemon to get up and continue fighting, but the dragon was struggling to get up from the attack the powered up Druddigon had dealt a nasty blow to him. The frustration soon got the Pendragon as it shouted at Jaws, who was struggling to get up. "Don't you dare give up! We didn't come here to lose to a wild pokemon. If you don't get up now, i'm not giving you any treats for a week!" The last thing Pendragon wants to do here is to lose to a wild pokemon, lest he becomes the joke of the city. With the threat of his treat being removed from him. The pokemon struggled a bit to get up as it's eyes turned menacing towards the Druddigon.

Fueled with rage, the Bagon begin glowing red as a result of its usage of the rage attack. Pendragon is aware of this feeling. Even back then, the Bagon would use its anger to induce itself in rage, allowing itself to take damage in exchange for increasing its power. And once its activated, it'll continue to attack until it defeats its opponent or falls in battle. Pendragon was aware of its attack and how it managed to injure quite a few people back in his hometown when he was part of a group. The town never let him off with that ever since. Jaws rushes forward as it slams itself into Druddigon, knocking it back a bit from the impact. In response, the Druddigon scratches at Bagon, hitting it, with the red aura glowing brighter from the damage. This lasted for a good 20 seconds before both pokemon were at their limits. With one last rush. The Bagon leaped once more, as Druddigon tries to block it from hitting him at full impact. Because of the rage being a full power, the impact broke through it's crossed arms and delivered a nasty blow to the Druddigon's head. The pokemon is sent flying back, slamming into a nearby wall of a building as it falls to the ground. Delivering the final blow to the dragon, the red aura around Jaws dissipates as he falls to the ground.

With the Druddigon defeated, Pendragon celebrated as both him and Jaws conquered their first victory against a powerful wild pokemon. "Gottem!" Before he could do anything else, a group of cheers stormed the area around Pendragon, which he never even realized that he had gathered such a crowd with the battle. He was impressed with the Druddigon's battle prowess and that a pokemon like him would fit his team perfectly. Reaching inside of his backpack, he took out a spare pokeball from his backpack, which was provided to him by the elder before he left his hometown, and threw it at the pokemon, as the pokemon is encapsulated within the pokeball. The pokemon struggled to get out of the ball, not wanting to be captured by the trainer. The ball shook a few times...

One...
Two...
Three...

DING!

With a resounding sound of joy, the pokemon is now caught and is now under Pendragon's care. Some of the civilians gather around Pendragon to talk to him about his recent victory. As he gathered information from the civilians around the area, it seems that this Druddigon has been stealing various amount of food every day for a while and being able to escape without being caught, even some of the guards around the city has had problems stopping it, much to the question of the police from Pendragon. And now that someone has stepped in and stopped him from stealing food, the crowd's groceries are now safe once again. The crowd decided to take Pendragon to a restaurant to celebrate, much to the disapproval of Pendragon as he had to go to the laboratory to check in for his course to train and become a gym leader. During his celebration, both of Pendragon's pokemon were healed and had a feast to celebrate, and he learned out that the Druddigon he captured always a big appetite, eating most of Pendragon's food because of it. Pendragon decided to call him Gluttony, because of his desire to eat all the time and beg for some of it. Hours has pasted as Pendragon realized how much time has passed with the sunset coming down and how much time he had wasted with the civilians of the city. Crap! Realizing the situation he's in, Pendragon jolted from his current position with his pokemon behind him as they rushed to the laboratory.

After a few detours around the city, Pendragon finally made it to the laboratory, where he would check in and truly begin his journey to become a gym leader. Along with Jaws and Gluttony, his newly caught Druddigon, he's feeling rather good about himself and that becoming a gym leader was sounding to be pretty easy, though it'll probably be more difficult than it sounds. Not allowing his past cocky self to take over, he took a deep breath and enter the laboratory.

Entering the laboratory, Pendragon looked around the building as he tried to get familiar with the lab's design. Looking at the design, it didn't really impressed him much, given the rather big impression that Leoluna gave him, though he didn't need the feel to complain about it. Looking around for the professor, he noticed that he's not in sight around the lab, either he's not here, or he's hiding. Raising his voice, Pendragon called out for the professor, hoping that he was here and hasn't left already.

"Yo professor!" He shouted. "Where you at? I'm here for the training course to become a gym leader. I apologize for being late, had run into some snags in the city." While he was calling for someone, both Jaws and Gluttony wandered around the laboratory outside of his view, Jaws looking for someone to help out Pendragon while Gluttony was looking for more food to eat. Pendragon waited for a response before doing anything else.

Mention/Interaction: Professor Rylund (@Luelle)

Outside City Hall

"They certainly do deserve a good rest!" Harmony smiled back to Tori , with a face snuggle to her sleepy fox. "Oh-" Harmony felt a grab at her arm and was suddenly led away from Leo. Harmony remained quiet, listening to both of the sisters.

"I'm sorry Neri, but Tori is right. We just don't have enough evidence. But, if it makes you feel any better, I feel it's best to take a break from Leo for the time being." Harmony informed them and nodded to Tori. "It's getting late, let's head that way."

When the girl talk was over, Leo was first to break the silence. He urged them onward without him. "Alrighty. Maybe we'll see you around." Harmony decided, and prepared to guide the girls back to the lab. Her feelings unsure about Leo.

The festival was at its end, and Harmony drew in a deep breath of the warm night air as the celebration grew smaller and smaller behind them. "What a day." Harmony sighed with a release of her breath, watching Eev's eyes droop.

They made it to the familiar storefronts with the shopping windows which led across to the lab. "Let's go find a good room!" Harmony beamed to the girls and opened the door for them to enter the chilly building.

When they stepped in, the lobby was dimly lit now and the Professor stood by one of the counters polishing a pokeball with a handkerchief. "Kurtis...." Harmony's heart jumped at the sight of him.

"oh. Hey girls, welcome back. Here's your egg." Professor Rylund greeted them, and walked over to take the egg from his desk to return to Harmony. "The rooms are down that way. Have a good night, I'm locking up." He pointed them down the hall.

"Thank you for watching my egg, Professor! Good night...." Harmony blushed. With Eev in one arm and the egg in the other, Harmony guided the way down the hall with Oricio out cold in her hair.

They reached a room with the door open to show that no one had claimed it yet. "How's this one???" Harmony asked, as she skipped into the room with spacious bunkbeds on eitherside.

@Nim @LoveandHate91

The lab lobby

"Hello... I was just locking up for the night." Prof. Rylund appearing from the back to greet the newcomer.

"That's ok, did you finish the first assignment? Here, sign your name." He approached the young man and his Bagon with the sign up clipboard from his desk. "Feel free to stay the night here if you'd like. Rooms are down the hall."

He turned to leave after locking the front doors and nearly tripped over a new girl's Phanpy.

"oh. Uh-Excuse me, sorry about that. If you're new, please go sign your name on the clipboard in the lobby and I'll see you tomorrow." He sauntered away sleepily. Tomorrow would be a big day.

@FrozenDreams @Autumn Song

Tori And Neri Tobu
Lunavelle > Lab
Mentions: Harmony, (@Luelle ), Leo (@LoveandHate91 )

Neri felt a bit disappointed that both Tori and Harmony chose to not take her claims as concrete. Both made valid points, but it frustrated her nonetheless. As both turned to suggest that they should head back, she just nodded silently. It had been a long day, and Neri could feel the tiredness starting to creep onto her. The only good thing that seemed to occur was how Leo just went away from them on his own, making Neri feel a bit calmer.

As they started to head towards the lab, Tori looked at the skies. A couple of Murkrows passed above them, flying through the night skies. It was a nicer sight to her than the festival that was growing ever smaller, and without a doubt a more interesting one. The Murkrows were likely going to try and find some of the leftovers under the cover of the night, seeing how people were going back home. As Harmony spoke up, Tori turned to look at her "Yeah. It was quite a long and very eventful day. I imagine we will have quite a few eventful days, I just hope they won't involve the police. Or any authorities at all." She said while stretching her arms forward and glancing towards Neri.

Arriving back at the lab, Tori watched with amusement at the blushing Harmony interacting with the professor. After Harmony received her egg back, Tori looked at it for a brief moment, before looking at Harmony, who began leading them down the hall. Their friend opened a door to a room, revealing it was still vacat with bunk beds on both sides "Looks pretty good for me. But before I go to sleep, I'm just gonna go and shower quickly." She said, putting her bag down next to the bottom right bunk bed, before taking a towel out of her bag and then leaving the room "Feel free to take the top bunk Neri." She told her younger sister as she passed by her, back into the hall and going to find the bathroom.

Still relatively quiet, Neri just nodded and walked into the room. It was quite spacious, which she could appreciate. She wasted no time in getting changed for the night, and then climbing onto the top bunk. It was decently comfortable. After covering herself in the blanket up to her nose, Neri turned in the bed to look towards Harmony, before finally speaking up since arriving back "A break from him would be nice." She said with a soft voice.

Leo went into the facility good timing to seeing as how the professor was locking up and getting ready to leave. So Leo would bother him just let him leave and tell him about the newest member to his group later. He did see two new trainers that weren't at the signup earlier maybe a good time to make a few friends. Their was a guy and a girl. "Yo what's up." Leo said holding up a hand in greeting to the guy and waving to the girl the professor almost fell into because he nearly tripped on her Pokémon.

Leo looked over Pendragons two Pokémon clearly this is the Dragon trainer he would be a great ally to have and the girl must be a ground trainer at least Leo was assuming that was the case. "So I'm guessing your the Dragon trainer? Well in any case I'm Leon Lionheart but you can call me Leo it's a pleasure to meet you." Leo said offering his hand out to Pendragon. "I'm the fire trainer." He said his name and training speciality so that both Pendragon and Paige could hear him.

Leo realized this entire time he was carrying Star his newest Pokémon and the small Vulpix was happily asleep in his arms. "Maybe it's time I put my new girl away." Leo reached to his pokeball belt and pulled off a pokeball that had a black star painted onto the white half. "Return Star you can come out later." Leo said as he returned his Vulpix into her Pokeball and then hung the ball back on his belt with the other three.

He looked over to the girl nearby. "Hey why don't you join the conversation it would be nice to learn about as many if the trainers as possible. I was hanging out with two other earlier but we parted ways recently."

@FrozenDreams
@Autumn Song

Pendragon Ember

Pendragon was relieved to see the professor was still here, and thankful that he had made it in time before he locked up the lab. Since the professor was locking up for the night, Pendragon would probably have to wait until tomorrow if he wanted to talk more about the program since it seems like he'll be heading to bed soon. As he was handed a clipboard to sign up, Pendragon was a bit unaware about the first assignment the professor asked him about. This was something he hadn't had time to look at since his mind was elsewhere during that time. As he signed his name, he noticed one of the papers there and took a glance at it, which seemed to indicate what the assignment was. It seems he had already completed it without realizing it.

Looking back at the Druddigon, who was roaming around the place, looking for something, he turned his attention to the professor, "If you're talking about that pokemon over there that I caught on my way here, then yes." He responded back to the professor's question, as he was locking the rest of the lab up. After signing his name on the clipboard, he noticed a young girl coming up to potentially sign her name on the clipboard with a pokemon rolling around on the floor. It seems that this girl was also someone training to be a gym leader too. While he isn't sure how all of this training program is going down, he wanted to have some allies should things gets more serious. Once the girl was available, Pendragon approached her and tried to form a greeting with her.

"Hey..."

But a voice echoed from behind Pendragon before he could continue, turning around to meet the young boy who seemed to have just enter the lab recently. He was holding a Vulpix on his hand that had seemed to be resting on his arms. The boy approached the both of them as his introduced himself as Leon to the duo. Pendragon wasn't too surprised that he guessed that he was a trainer specializing in dragon type pokemon. Pendragon extended his arms and went to shake his hand. "Pendragon." He replied back as he shook his hand firmly before releasing his hand. While Leon had told him about his type specialty, Pendragon kinda figured from the Vulpix that if he was part of this program, he would've been a trainer who specializes in fire type pokemon. As he watched Leon return his pokemon back in the ball, Pendragon watched carefully as Leo tried to have the young girl join in on the conversation, though it did surprise him to learn he had already been with someone before, perhaps the three of them split up after their first assignment was done. And if they too are part of the program, he'll probably meet them tomorrow too no doubt. Meanwhile at the other side of the lab, Jaws had set himself up on a chair, carefully observing the other two humans talking to Pendragon, with his eyes carefully tracing the boy. Pendragon also spoke up too.

"I was just about to strike up a conversation before you introduced yourself." He chimed in. Although he is a bit annoyed that he interrupted him while trying to make a friend, he was a bit happy that someone actually approached him with a smile and not the screeches of damnation that comes from those people back at Blackthorn City. "We still have some time before hitting the beds, so we can get to know each other a bit before tomorrow comes." He turned his attention to the girl, whom Leo was trying to have join in. "We'll start with what brought you here to go through the program and became a gym leader. You can go first, unless you don't feel comfortable, then one of us will go first instead." He offered, hoping to get to know the other trainer here more and hoping to find allies and friends to support each other during the program.

Interactions: Professor Rylund (@Luelle) Leo (@LoveandHate91) Paige (@Autumn Song)

d6ff5225419a6204d4e7729c63e6649f.jpg
[ Paige Walsh ]
[ The Lab Lobby ]

Mentionings:
@Luelle - Prof. Rylund.

Interactions:
@FrozenDreams - Pendragon.
@LoveandHate91 - Leo.

"No-No! Our fault!" Paige quickly stated as no other than Professor Rylund tripped over Ava. The Phanpy waved with her ears, being slightly offended that the professor hadn't seen her. But instead of continuing flapping her ears, Ava was more than content to follow Paige further into the lobby.
All the while, she kept mulling on what kind of name she would give her Trapinch. In all honesty, she wasn't even sure yet if it was a boy or a girl.
Once she noticed that another guy was done writing on the clipboard Paige would move over to sign her name on it.
Registering that the guy had started with a hey, Paige flashed a smile in return.
"Hello!"
Grabbing the pencil, Paige would note down her name before placing the board back. As she did so, another person seemed to enter the room and spark a conversation with the guy that had arrived before she had.

Still not done with pondering about the name of the newest addition to her squad Paige looked up as she was approached again. Placing her hands at her back, Paige smiled at the newcomer as well.
"Sorry, I was just in thoughts. Name is Paige Walsh. A pleasure to meet you both."
She wondered briefly if more would join in. And while normally energetic, she was more than okay to hang a bit back. Though calling it for the day would perhaps be too soon, Paige mused to herself.
"Oh, this is my Phanpy, Ava." Paige gestured to the small creature that had decided to sit down and flap her ears at the newcomers, her trunk raised as if she wanted to take in the scent of the newcomers.

"Well," Paige began as the one called Pendragon suggested she could start with stating why she had joined the program. "I liked the idea of travelling, gathering a pokemon team together and meeting new people. Other than that, I am hoping that I can learn something about someone." Raising her hands, she would make a half-hearted waving gesture. "But honestly, I just wanted to get on the road and see more of the world." The addition was followed with a wide smile. As she dropped her hands, Paige threw the boys a curious look.
"What about you guys?"

"Sorry for introducing myself first I just decided it would be a good idea to make a few more friends and this was the perfect chance to do so." Leo would say to the boy picking up that he was a little annoyed that Leo more less interrupted him and inserted himself into the conversation.

Leo listens to the girl say her name and state her intentions. "It's a pleasure to meet you Paige and Ava. I'm Leo I would introduce my four Pokémon but they are all resting had quite a eventful day. And me I'm here to become a gym leader and champion. Guess you can say it was once my fathers dream and now it's my dream to do for both him and me." Leo would answer. "And who are you wanting to learn about Paige?"

Leo then stood quiet giving Paige time to answer of Pendragon to tell them what his intentions of being their were.

Pendragon Ember

Interactions: Leo (@LoveandHate91) Paige (@Autumn Song)​

It would seem Leo was a bit perspective, noticing the expression that Pendragon was showing off after mentioning him butting in on the conversation. It was something to keep note on when he would be around him. "All good." Pendragon didn't mind it too much, if anything, he enjoyed someone coming to talk to him and not be berated at back at his hometown. After both Leo and Paige introduced themselves, it was Pendragon's turn to go While he did give a brief introduction of himself, he felt a more extended introduction would be better for the both of them.

"My name is Pendragon Ember. I lived in Blackthorn City all my life." As he was introducing himself, he looked around the room, looking for his pokemon that had wandered off on their own. He noticed Jaws sitting on the chair, looking very intensely on them. "That Bagon over there is Jaws. Don't mind the unnerving look. He's always been overprotective over me since I caught him and he would carefully eye any strangers they were to interact with me." As he took his focus off of Jaws, he looks around to find his other pokemon. "And the other pokemon is..." His voice stopped suddenly as he found his Druddigon over at the professor's desk, trying to test its teeth on it to see if it was edible. A most discerning expression from Pendragon's face had appeared seeing that. "Gluttony. You can guess why he's named like that." The Druddigon noticed Pendragon and two other people watching him, the pokemon quickly took it's mouth off the desk and waved at them whole trying to hide its embarrassed expression before heading elsewhere to find more food. With introductions out the way, it was time for him to explain his reasoning for being here to the others. He knew that his past was rather dark and gruesome to explain and that it could freak out Paige at the least,

Breathing in, Pendragon looked at the two of them and begun speaking. "Truth be told, I came here in order to redeem myself and move forward in my life." He closed his eyes. "Back then, I wasn't exactly the same person as I was now. I had done terrible things that had pissed off everyone in my hometown, and it was me that caused the gym leader in my town to retire because of their crippling injury. I kinda deserved all that hate from them back then, and i'm sure you guys would probably agree with that if I told you what happened." He looked down as he grabbed a pendant from his pockets and looked at it. It was given to him by the elder of the town before he left for Leoluna, it was there to remind him that it was him that has given him a second chance in life to move forward and not be dragged down by the sins of his actions. "I wanted to become a gym leader. I don't know why I thought that at that time, but it was something that stuck in my mind for months, and if it hadn't been for him, I probably wouldn't have gotten the chance to achieve that goal. He knew I was a troublemaker, but he saw something in me, and he gave me a chance to find my path." He could feel his emotions swaying with sorrow, he still is grateful for the offer the elder back at his home has given him and not using it would be a waste to him. He noticed he might've gotten too into his backstory and put his emotions back on check.

"Sorry, I rambled on for too long." He apologized as he put away his pendent back in his pockets. "Regardless, I don't blame you if what I said bothers you. I may not be all sunshine and rainbows, and there's a chance I could hurt you guys somehow, but I will do my best to support you guys in the program if you do the same for me." He felt a bit of weight roll off his shoulders after saying that. While he was afraid of what he said could scare off the both of them with being his friend and ally, he didn't want to hide anything that would come back to bite him in the future. He awaited the response of the other two, to see how they handled the news, and he was curious to know who Paige was trying to find out more about. Perhaps a lost friend or a distant family member, or maybe a celebrity crush.

The Laboratory dorms

"Ok, we'll be here." Harmony reassured Tori with a smile. She chose the bunk across from their's and placed the purple egg softly on the spare pillow beside hers. Next, she let Eev hop out of her arms safely onto the bouncy bed.

Veevee. Eev peeped, chasing her tail before curling into a ball at the foot of the bed. Harmony's heart warmed at the sight of Eev and she reached up to retrieve Oricio from her hair. She caressed the side of the birds face with gentle fingers.

Ori. The fluffy yellow bird eyes shut for a moment in relaxation, and she popped them back open to curiously bounced over to the egg. She gave it a light peck before hopping back over to Harmony's side. Harmony giggled and looked up to Neri.

"Tomorrow we'll have a girl's day. How does that sound?" Her eyes shut into upside down smiles with a comforting gleam to Neri. She kicked off her shoes and pulled out a change of bed clothes from her bag.

After changing into a clean over-sized shirt and tossing on her Pachirisu pajamas, she retrieved something else from out of her bag. She pulled out a handful of pokedollars to cover the kababs and placed them on Neri's blanket. "I gave you my word."

"Good night, Neri."
She flashed a warm smile to the younger girl, before settling into the bottom of the opposite bunk. She pulled the covers over her carefully and Oricio awaited patiently to make a comfy nest within her sunny hair.

@Nim

Last edited: