Path of a Gym Leader

Troy nodded to the professor "He is doing his best to recover in the hospital right now. I will bring him and the fossil to this daycare once he can move" As the two spoke Fido began playfully waving his hands. Wanting to play but not overdo it with his strength. Troy put the fossil under his arm and gave the professor a thankful wave "Apologies to bother you sir. I will be going. Have a good one" Upon returning the walk itself having cleared most of Troy's frustration. But having a destination to go was promising. Walking into the hospital he quickly found which room Leon was in. As he entered he was surprised to find the young man sitting upright.

"Hey old timer" The former elite four member only smiled "I thought you were to be in bed?" The trainer waved off his concerns "I have had worse. Plus I don't want to be stuck in this bed for days and days. I have a path to go down and i won't give up on it" Troy felt his own spirit rise a little. The young man had a determination in him that only some trainers have "Fine, but i will be going with you. Someone needs to look out for you. And to make sure you don't go cave crawling alone" Leon got off the bed having a wrap around his torso and his leg but otherwise no serious injuries sustained just major bruising and a cracked rib or two "Alright old timer. Lets get going. Did the professor say anything about the fossil?" Troy answered by handing him the same cold plate of rock "No, he can't restore it but someone can. Everyone was to stop by an egg daycare. We will head there and hopefully continue on your path. Just know i am here to keep you safe. Any battles or fights you finish on your own. Unless it gets dangerous" Taking the fossil the trainee smile turned to a grin of excitement "Good, i am ready" After properly registering him out of the hospital the two immediately started for the daycare they were told about.

Reactions: Mini and True North
"Am I insane? Aren't we all a little crazy, Cupcake?" Rex smiled crookedly at Castella. The massive tail of the Steelix crashed down upon the earth nearly smashing all of the eggs before a spray of water splashed him from behind. A little sucker punch smacked onto him unnoticed. "Use a Thunder Fang... on the water..." Rex crooked grin widening. As Steelix barreled over to the lagoon, Blaire commanded Dragalge to duck beneath the water unsuspecting what would happen next. Steelix's jaws began to surge with electricity and released sparks from his teeth at the water's edge.

Dr. Venastone's eyes widened and time seemed to stop as the water lit up and Dragalge was dangerously electrocuted at the surface of the lagoon. The water magnified the shock and sent Dragalge sinking fast below the water. "Now, wrap around her. Make sure not to crush her just yet." The large metal snake tore through the earth at the lagoon's shore and whirled around Dr. Venastone to trap her in its deadly embrace. The fire trainer had attempted an attack while Rex was distracted, but his fire dog had missed with an attack on him instead. "What's wrong? Your vision a little muddy?"

"Ex, give that cat the worst chew toy of its life."
The Excadrill kept it's body facing Lickitung defensively and used a claw to swing back for Fang to crack it's teeth on. Meanwhile the fire fox smashed into his back which nudged him forward a bit, but didn't seem to cause much damage. It was the empowered headbutt that caused him to slide backward. Exc.... He grumbled at the Lickitung. "Ex, now go under. "LickyLicky?" Rex asked the primpy boy in a laugh. The steel mole put his claws together in the air and twisted around to swirl off any incoming moves before leaping around to spiral into the ground. Rex shot his hand up for a catch for Leo's fist nearing his side and pushed the weight of him away in an attempt to send him to the ground.

Meanwhile, the centipede ripped under ground to dodge Nidorina's pulse of water and now encircled her in flames. "Rina, spray out the water and join the bug underground." Nidorina resisted a burn before circulating a water pulse around to put out the fire. Once doing so, she burrowed back into the earth with a focused stare on the fire bug. "Alright, play times over. Call off your Pokemon, or Ms. Venastone here goes squish." He said with a low chuckle, Dr. Venatone's head barely visible within the diamond shaped lumps of metal that made up Steelix's body. Her face frozen in terror. The sounds of nearby sirens catching his attention now. "Well isn't it your lucky day? Guess the party's over... Did you have fun?" Rex joked.

Rex tossed down a pokeball to summon Grotle from the light. Groooot. He hoisted himself ontop of the tortoise which lept toward the ocean. "Rina, Ex, Kroc let's go..." The three Pokemon emerged from new burrows at the shoreline and were recalled to their balls. He kept his eyes on the trainees daring them to make a move with Venastone at his mercy. "Steels, crush her if there's any funny business at all." Rex smiled to the boy and his anchor near the beach. He took out a walkie from his jacket and mumbled something which caused the whirlpool in the water to dissipate. Rising to the surface in the whilpool's place was the top of a vessel below the waves. With a mighty leap, Grotle landed atop the submarine and was dissolved into his ball.

Rex dropped to his feet with ease upon the roof of the submarine which sported a large vacuum-like attachment. As he began to lower down inside via a platform, a beam of red light absorbed Steelix dropping Venastone free. Steelix was returned to the pokeball just in time for Rex to disappear below the hatch. The Submarine sank below the waters and departed from the scene. "Mission aborted..." He said in his walkie with a grunt.

"MERMELLA?" Rodney returned with officers at his side. "He got away... that juvenile delinquent who's always causing trouble in town." She said weakly, but gave a grateful look to Altair. "How can I thank you?... You saved my life." Rodney ran over to wrap his arm around her after she dropped down from the Dhelmise. The police officers went around to take everyone's statements. "Is anyone hurt?"

Sitting alone on the steps near the docks, Harmony held Eev closely to her with her knees up. Oricio gave a peck at her head when noticing her human's unusual behavior after the frightening encounter. She just stared at the scorched docks that were now burnt remains. The sirens of the responders cutting off as they remained on the scene to investigate. Harmony noticed Leo's friend with the ice vulpix who tried to interrogate the thieves, but they had ignored her an ran away. She helped put out the fire with her fox's snow. Then she noticed the trainee with her horned beetle who sent Pendragon to the ground. She stared at her for a moment, and just lowered her eyes back down in silence.

@o0peachie0o @LoveandHate91 @greenzor @Cresion Breezes @Elusive Thorns

Reactions: Mini
Oxie was quick to jump out of the way of the attack. Though it was clear the music between the two was starting to get to him. He couldn't focus and was trying very hard to stay awake, he had to protect his trainer!

Arsenia looked around, she wasn't sure what she could do. Then it occurred to her that Skrelp might be useful. She quickly took the pokemon's ball from her bag and released him. Skrelp looked around and panic immediately set in when it realized what was happening.

"Skrelp use smokescreen and make it big!" Arsenia commanded with Hope's to confuse the man's pokemon. Skrelp shivered but released the smokescreen as commanded. It closed its eyes in a hard concentration to make it thick and stretch it as far as he could. The idea being that they could use it to take the Palpitoad by surprise this way.

A large Pokémon rises out of the water when Val yelled now as her and her brother were no in the mouth of a massive gyarados. It would have had no problem joining the fight but it seemed to think a fight for one or two eggs wasn't worth the time so it turned to take the two thieves away.

Machop crouched in front of Harmony and tapped her in the nose trying to see if she was ok after the encounter. "Champ don't." Wolf said to his Machop and walked over with his Hitmonlee in tow. He put his hand in Harmony's shoulder and sat down beside her. "You doing ok. If you need something let me know this is my home town do my house is nearby if you fill you need a shower or bath I don't think my parents would mind if I let a friend use it." Wolf said to Harmony. "I never thought anything like this would happen, I even though I could become friends with that guy. But it seems no one truly knew his true personality." Wolf would go on to day shaking his head. "Want to go back to the day care to check on the other trainers and eggs?" Wolf would ask her as his Hitmonlee lead the Machop a little ways away figuring she didn't need the young fighting Pokémon around to try to cheer her up. Hitmonlee understood human mannerism's better then the much younger Machop. And decided to stop him from upsetting Harmony is possible even though the young fighting Pokémon meant well. "I'm going head back to the day care see how everything is their." Wolf said standing up and offering a hand to Harmony. He would wait a few second before walking over to the girl with the bug Pokémon that took Pendragon out. "Hey nice job taking the psycho out you probably help save everyone from getting hurt anymore then necessary. The egg all right?" Wolf would say since the boy did throw a egg when Pendragon set him on fire. "I'm going to head back to the daycare since the thieves did damage it and need to make sure everyone's all right if you want to come with." Wolf would have also invited the girl with the Snow White Vulpix but he probably spent enough time trying to round up a few of the trainers to head back with.

Leo did a spinning round house kick when Rex tried to sent Leo back to the ground. This wasn't a good fight and they were getting no where but Leo was not one to give up. But the kick missed and Leo wasn't going make another attack as the guy was now threatening to have his Steelix kill one of the women who was at the day care.
Leo now couldn't really declare any more attacks otherwise the women would die. Leo doesn't really want to let this guy get away with what he did but it seems like he had very little choice in the matter.

Seems that it didn't really matter since the guy was retreating so it means the battle is over. As the guy leaves Leo goes over to Claw to help get the mud out of his eyes. And then moves over to Venastone to make sure her and her Pokémon arnt too hurt. "Are you alright." Leo said as his Pokémon moved to stay near him. " he looked to his other Pokémon but it didn't seem any were to hurt. Besides Fang getting a small cut on her tongue when she bit the drill Pokémon that the trouble maker was using.

@Luelle
@Howaitotaiga
@greenzor
@FrozenDreams
@Cresion Breezes
@Elusive Thorns
@Mini

Castella slumped down to sit on the ground, looking at all the debris from the daycare with a deep sigh. She looked over at Luigi, her head in her hands. " What a disaster..." She murmured, falling back to lay in the grass. She couldn't believe all that had just happened... It was such a scary experience, but she was glad that everyone seemed alright so far. The tan skinned woman sat back up, looking around at the first responders who had finally arrived. She was glad to see Rod and Mermella were reunited and that Mermella was safe, hopefully all the Pokémon and Pokémon eggs were as well.

" I'm alright." She said, sounding a bit tired. She ran a hand over her stinging skin, sighing again. " Just need a good shower." She added, reaching down to pick up Luigi and hugging him to her chest. " You okay, Lui?" She murmured gently to her Pokémon, frowning tenderly.

Aqrinal 'Aqri' Lupaz
Socializing pokes: @Cresion Breezes @Luelle
'Ah...I don't think she knows I helped-'
Aqrinal blinked slowly at Mermella before unlocking her arms from around King's body, and slipping under the water. Patting the giant anchor pokemon and silently thanking it for it's help, her legs brushed the fairy trainer's as she swam down. Swimming down to the pokemon she had helped earlier, she gently touched it's head, making sure it was still alright after the nasty shock it was given. Chirping softly at it and wrapping her arms around it's large head, Aqri caught the Dragalage's attention and slowly led it up towards shore. Her hair floated around her once again as she held the pokemon's head in her arms. King drifted around the pair before shooting off and back to where the other Horsea was hiding. Drawing out the small pokemon and leading it to his trainer, King popped out of the air and shot a stream of water at Cor-Cor.

The crab flicked the paralyzing net into a small heap and scuttled over to the water quickly. A pale head of blue hair slowly slid out of the water, her eyes still trained on the sea dragon she was leading up. "Come on big guy, time to see your trainer." Cor-Cor's eyes narrowed at Aqri's body, silently scanning his human. He mentally sighed at his trainer's state. She was tired, even without sleeping last night. Aqri dragged herself mostly out of the water and flopped on her stomach onto the shore, throughly exhausted. A small whine sounded from her and Cor-Cor nudged her shoulder.

The female did nothing. That sent the crab into a panick. Cor!! Pish, oriiisssss!! His human usually at least flopped a hand at him. Snapping his claws at the water, the Corphish grunted loudly. He scurried around his human's head and gently lifted the strands of her hair off her face and twisted them behind her head. Grunting again, Cor-Cor attempted to turn his human onto her back. It took several tries to turn her over. When Aqri was finally turned over, her head hit the ground with a dull thud as it twisted to the right and her arms were slightly spread from her body. Her knees were almost crossed with her calves and feet still in the water. King sucked up a breath of water before Cor snapped his pinchers at him once, stopping the Horsea. King slowly let the water drain from him mouth and stared with worried eyes at his human before his eyes lit up as he remembered something.

Diving under the water, King nudged the other Horsea and led it down to the bottom of the lagoon, slowing when they neared Aqri's shirt wrapped around her egg. Sucking the egg up into his mouth and somehow catching her shirt on his tail, King swam back up to the surface and popped out of the water near his human's feet. King gently dropped Aqri's egg on her lap and flipped around in the water to drape her drenched shirt over the egg again. King flipped back and plopped his head on Aqri's knees, silently hoping she was okay.

Seaaa??? King asked Cor-Cor, and Cor shrugged. How was the crustean supposed to know if their human was merely passed out, or if something was wrong with her. When a human wearing one of those uniforms tried to approach Aqri's body, Cor-Cor and King both jolted up. King sprayed them with water and Cor-Cor snapped his claws near their ankles. Hmph, stupid humans. Coming near their trainer when she's vulnerable and asleep. Aqri muttered in her sleep and her arms twitched in the direction of her Corphish. Cor nudged her hand with his claws and her fingers closed around them, almost child-like in her actions. Her eyes were still closed, and her breathing steady. Didn't seem like she was going to wake up anytime soon. Water slowly dripped from her body and hair, forming a small puddle beneath her.

Aqri's bag still sat forgetten in a corner, the flap slightly opened and her things spilling out. A small baby Froakie poked it's head out, having hidden in there after it landed near her. It croaked out a small cry and looked around before it's eyes latched on a girl with blue hair splayed out by the water. It blinked once before ducking back into the bag and curling up in a ball on cloth thing close to the top of the bag.

Harmony felt a boop on her nose, and she looked up to see the playful Machop from the ferry. "No, it's ok..." She assured Wolf, before wrapping her arms around Champ and pulling him in for a silent hug. No tears came just yet. She realized she was embracing him longer than a usual hug, and she released him with a tiny smile. She felt a hand on her shoulder next and Wolf joined her on the ground to ask if she was alright. "How can a person be so horrible..." She stared at the ground in disbelief. He offered her a place to freshen up and recharge. "Thank you lots Wolf, but I'm fine." At his next statements, she just nodded silently with a tear forming. She caught it before it fell and accepted Wolf's offer. "Okay." She said softly and took his hand to stand and join him. Eev cuddling into her chest with Oricio burying in her sunny locks. Harmony gave a wounded smile to the girl who had taken out the monster and remained quiet to follow after Wolf. Her spirits rising a little knowing that the eggs were safe. She looked down at the one the sister had and nodded to herself, picking up her pace to return it safely to the daycare.

When they arrived, they entered through the center with the broken back wall that had been smashed. Her heart thumping, remembering how the nightmare all started. Her heart skipped a beat at the sight of the police officers and daycare workers cleaning up the scene from another incidence. Luckily everyone seemed to be ok which eased her worry. She gave a frown holding her arms. Mermella's voice nearby, "I can't forget about you either. Let me know if you need anything at all." Mermella smiled warmly to Aqri wrapping her into a grateful hug. Mermella had been nearly unconscious the whole time, but she had a feeling she contributed from the look she gave her and that made her heart smile. "True heroes." She said with Rodney comforting her. "All of you." Mermella said to the trainees who helped with the eggs and babies. Nelle joined them, giving Mermella a hug of relief. Kangaaa. The booming voice of freedom from Kangaskhan with the squealing babies retuned in her pouch approaching with a group hug to Mermella and Rodney. A baby cleffa slipped from the pouch and would waddle over to Castella and Luigi in gratitude.

Harmony's spirits lifting higher as she then watched Aqri run off to the lagoon after her exchange with Mermella. That's when she spotted Leo beside the lagoon near Dr. Venastone who was distraught over her injured sea dragon. "I'm just glad it's over." The faint sound of Blaire's voice to Leo. She was in the water with Aqri now holding the dragon's head gently after it rose up to the surface with Aqri's guidance. "Thank your for your kindness." Harmony heard her say to the girl. Dragalge resting the bottom of his snout thankfully on Aqri's shoulder. Two Horsea popped to the surface and the smaller one swirled around King happily in the water now that the coast was clear. Another tear forming in Harmony's eye. She noticed a cutesy girl near her flopping back onto the ground after having her head in her hands. Harmony dried her tear and ran over to check on her. "Are you ok? I'm so sorry this happened .." Harmony knelt beside her, she saw the adorable cleffa with the girl and she wanted to lose it but she had to be strong now. Her attention breaking to the girl nearby who appeared in distress with smoke fuming from her little skrelp.

"Please, don't worry. You don't have to panic anymore." Harmony frowned seeing Arsenia having to have been disturbed by the criminals. Using her little skrelp to smoke the area. "Are you alright?" She called over to her. "Oricio clear the smoke, please." Riiiico. Oricio fumbled out of her hair and cartwheeled through the sky to clear away the smoke with her wings, so that Arsenia wouldn't breathe in the fumes. "Come join us! I know we didn't get a chance to properly meet. I'm Harmony." She said to them both with the best smile she could muster. Eeee! Eev chirped with her eyes in upside down smiles. "And this is Eev and Oricio." She introduced her Pokemon in a giggle when Oricio landed back onto her head. Oricio looked at them curiously with a tilt of her head.

When Aqri collapsed on the shore, Dragalge swam over to the bank worriedly with Horsea following King. The baby giving a confused look at the unconscious human. "It's ok. She's just drained." Venastone assured them, and walked over to sit near her just in case. She was careful not to sit too close with the frumpled Corphish. "I wish I had some treats for you." She sighed, now remembering that Rex had stolen her bag and also still had her pokeballs. Almost on cue, an investigator approached and she began to spill all the tea in hopes to begin a case on the thief.

@LoveandHate91 @o0peachie0o @Howaitotaiga @Mini @FrozenDreams

Last edited:
Reactions: Rads and Mini
Harmony felt a boop on her nose, and she looked up to see the playful Machop from the ferry. "No, it's ok..." She assured Wolf, before wrapping her arms around Champ and pulling him in for a silent hug. No tears came just yet. She realized she was embracing him longer than a usual hug, and she released him with a tiny smile. She felt a hand on her shoulder next and Wolf joined her on the ground to ask if she was alright. "How can a person be so horrible..." She stared at the ground in disbelief. He offered her a place to freshen up and recharge. "Thank you lots Wolf, but I'm fine." At his next statements, she just nodded silently with a tear forming. She caught it before it fell and accepted Wolf's offer. "Okay." She said softly and took his hand to stand and join him. Eev cuddling into her chest with Oricio burying in her sunny locks. Harmony gave a wounded smile to the girl who had taken out the monster and remained quiet to follow after Wolf. Her spirits rising a little knowing that the eggs were safe. She looked down at the one the sister had and nodded to herself, picking up her pace to return it safely to the daycare.

When they arrived, they entered through the center with the broken back wall that had been smashed. Her heart thumping, remembering how the nightmare all started. Her heart skipped a beat at the sight of the police officers and daycare workers cleaning up the scene from another incidence. Luckily everyone seemed to be ok which eased her worry. She gave a frown holding her arms. Mermella's voice nearby, "I can't forget about you either. Let me know if you need anything at all." Mermella smiled warmly to Aqri wrapping her into a grateful hug. Mermella had been nearly unconscious the whole time, but she had a feeling she contributed from the look she gave her and that made her heart smile. "True heroes." She said with Rodney comforting her. "All of you." Mermella said to the trainees who helped with the eggs and babies. Nelle joined them, giving Mermella a hug of relief. Kangaaa. The booming voice of freedom from Kangaskhan with the squealing babies retuned in her pouch approaching with a group hug to Mermella and Rodney. A baby cleffa slipped from the pouch and would waddle over to Castella and Luigi in gratitude.

Harmony's spirits lifting higher as she then watched Aqri run off to the lagoon after her exchange with Mermella. That's when she spotted Leo beside the lagoon near Dr. Venastone who was distraught over her injured sea dragon. "I'm just glad it's over." The faint sound of Blaire's voice to Leo. She was in the water with Aqri now holding the dragon's head gently after it rose up to the surface with Aqri's guidance. "Thank your for your kindness." Harmony heard her say to the girl. Dragalge resting the bottom of his snout thankfully on Aqri's shoulder. Two Horsea popped to the surface and the smaller one swirled around King happily in the water now that the coast was clear. Another tear forming in Harmony's eye. She noticed a cutesy girl near her flopping back onto the ground after having her head in her hands. Harmony dried her tear and ran over to check on her. "Are you ok? I'm so sorry this happened .." Harmony knelt beside her, she saw the adorable cleffa with the girl and she wanted to lose it but she had to be strong now. Her attention breaking to the girl nearby who appeared in distress with smoke fuming from her little skrelp.

"Please, don't worry. You don't have to panic anymore." Harmony frowned seeing Arsenia having to have been disturbed by the criminals. Using her little skrelp to smoke the area. "Are you alright?" She called over to her. "Oricio clear the smoke, please." Riiiico. Oricio fumbled out of her hair and cartwheeled through the sky to clear away the smoke with her wings, so that Arsenia wouldn't breathe in the fumes. "Come join us! I know we didn't get a chance to properly meet. I'm Harmony." She said to them both with the best smile she could muster. Eeee! Eev chirped with her eyes in upside down smiles. "And this is Eev and Oricio." She introduced her Pokemon in a giggle when Oricio landed back onto her head. Oricio looked at them curiously with a tilt of her head.

When Aqri collapsed on the shore, Dragalge swam over to the bank worriedly with Horsea following King. The baby giving a confused look at the unconscious human. "It's ok. She's just drained." Venastone assured them, and walked over to sit near her just in case. She was careful not to sit too close with the frumpled Corphish. "I wish I had some treats for you." She sighed, now remembering that Rex had stolen her bag and also still had her pokeballs. Almost on cue, an investigator approached and she began to spill all the tea in hopes to begin a case on the thief.

@LoveandHate91 @o0peachie0o @Howaitotaiga @Mini @FrozenDreams
kio picks up the egg which he wants to adopt and then puts baby pokemon back in the cages for the time being. He says into his pokemon mind' lets get going to see if things have calmed down outside'. They nod and follow him, on the way out kio grabs his bag and then heads to the shore, it's not very long before he gets there. He then takes out a blanket out of his bag and puts the blanket over aqri and then goes back into his bag from some pokemon snacks.
He takes them out of his bag and kneels down to feed the pokemon and then says" I can cook for people later if they like I'm kio and I'm a trainee and i volunteerat the daycare center".

Natasha Gray

It was over. the incident that could've been avoided had the boy not allowed himself to attempt to lash out at everyone and regained his consciousness. The boy was now taken away, hoping that he would stay in there for the rest of his life and never see daylight again. Natasha had nothing but rage and anger for the boy, there was no way she would ever accept him as a friend. For someone who was nice and shy, she had met some rude people, but they never truly meant harm, just misunderstood. But this boy was different, he knew what he was doing and attempted to hurt everyone around him. Natasha had found someone whom she truly despises with all her energy and would see to it that they never roam free ever again. Made even worse when she realizes the same boy was a gym initiate just like her. Why...Why would they let someone like him join the program? Did he hide his past so well that he fooled everyone? her mind wandered. She just wanted her first day of the program to be all fun and happy, but it turns out to be a nightmare.

Longhorn had returned to her side after dispatching the boy from hurting anyone else. "Good job." She quietly said in sorrow as she tried to hide the emotions of anger from her pokemon. Lizzie seemed to have noticed and tried to comfort her by attempting to lay its head on her chest. Longhorn also noticed and nodded, knowing not to disturb her in her thoughts. As she was stuck in her mind. The other boy approached her and thanked her for stopping the demon from injuring anyone else while making sure the egg is okay. "Oh! Thank you." She faintly blushed as she tightly held the egg in her hands. "Yes, I caught it before it fell to the ground. If it wasn't for me, the egg would've been damaged." She faintly smiled as she delivered her report to the boy who asked. When asked to come, she followed suit. "Alright, it's probably better to let them know the egg is safe and return it to them firsthand." She replied. She followed the other trainers back to the daycare, where it seems another battle was undergoing. There, she noticed the owner, who was there at the scene of the crime and his wife there. Noticing she was still carrying the egg retrieved from the thieves, she decided to return it to them.

Walking over to the day care owners, she handed them the egg. "This egg belongs to the day care correct?" She asked the big dude, while attempting to keep a positive mood in her tone of voice. "I caught it from one of the thieves that monster was fighting. I figure I give it back to you before I forget." She tried to smile, but the moment of the boy's rampage had shaken her up a bit that staying positive wouldn't be an option for her at that moment.

@LoveandHate91 (Wolf) @Luelle (Rodney)

Pendragon Ember

Keukelo Prison

A few hours later after the incident...

"Nggh..."

A throbbing pain moves within the back of his head, as if something had caused him to be knocked out. He gets up from the bed as he tries to get a hold of his surroundings. "Where..am I?" Finding regaining his consciousness, he took a look around the area he was in. The bed he was in didn't have any mattress on it, making it feel hard to sleep in. The walls look old, with markings on it, a toilet that seems to be rather rusty, but the one that caught his attention, was the steel bars to his right, with a door attached to it. It didn't take a genius to figure out where he was...

...He was in prison.

No way... he couldn't believe it. He looked down to see that his hands were handcuffed and with no way to move it. He was thrown in jail for something, though while he doesn't fully remember what transpired, he felt as if he did something that would destroy what little future he had. "What happened? All I remember, was chasing the two thieves to stop them, then I saw the flames from the port and..." it was then that vivid images flow through his mind, that he had punched one of the thieves and even tried to attack Harmony and the others. And that he was knocked out by a girl's pokemon. He felt down to his knees in despair, knowing what happened.

His old self took over and caused chaos.

No...NO! DAMN IT! He started to pound the ground in frustration, knowing what he did, he ruined his only chance of redemption. He was trying his best to defeat his old self and move on from the person he was, but because of those two trainers, his path to redemption was gone and only pain and suffering remains in his heart. He slowly began to accept himself as a irredeemable monster that would cause destruction in his wake. Perhaps Clair was right, He could never change no matter how hard he tried. He wanted to prove her wrong and that he was a better man, but once they hear the news on what happen, they would be proven right and the town would exile him with no chance to redeem himself. His future as a gym trainer and his pokemon, gone because of his past self's action. He got back up on the bed and pondered.

So...this is my future now. To rot in prison until I die. If only... a tear started to form under his eye, knowing there's no escape for him at all. If only I had a better life, things could've been different. Tears began to roll down his eyes. He couldn't stop the feeling of sorrow and regret of his recent action. Just then, he heard something not too far from him. He turned his attention to where the sound was coming from. There was a tv there, and it seems someone was watching it. The channel was set on to the news, where it was coming back from commercial. He tuned his ears to the tv, it seems they were discussion a breaking news of some kind.

"In Today's News. There was a assault and arson that took place within Lunavelle. The incident took place within the port of Keukelo where trainers were fighting in order to regain the eggs stolen from the Keukelo Daycare. The victims involved in the incident were two thieves, both a male and female, whom one had lost their clothes within the fire and the other had sustained some injuries delivered by the culprit. The one who inflicted all of this was a gym initiate know as Pendragon Ember, whom grew up in Blackthorn City in Johto. The culprit also attempted to attack other bystanders, who was trying to stop him from potentially harming, or even killing the victims. We do not have any more information as to why the culprit attempted to hurt or attack others around him. But he is in custody for the incident that was inflicted by him, we believe that he will not only be removed from the gym initiate program in Lunavelle, but potentially remain behind bars for the rest of his life. More information will be updated as we know more."

It seems he made national tv. Now the whole world sees Pendragon for who he is. A monster. No pity will be given to him anymore. Even the person, who was a police officer, was laughing as he turned to Pendragon, who was crying as tears began to roll down.

"Yer gonna remain in the slammers for the rest of your life boy, even though you are still not an adult yet, the police seem confident in keeping you locked up. You'll never see daylight again! And the prisoners here aren't so nice so to speak, perhaps they might do you a favor and take you to the afterlife. You're done boy!" He laughed after finishing his speech. He was right. There was no escape for Pendragon, from the actions he did, he thought perhaps a few years or so would be the results, but once they look into his past, there was no way he would be getting out of this place ever.

Maybe it's time to accept myself for who I truly am inside. A monster...

"HEY!"

A loud bang could be heard close to Pendragon as he jumps in surprise, seeing a second police officer in front of his cell with a baton on his hand. "You're heading to the interrogation room where the detective is going to ask you some questions. Respond to his questions correctly and we won't have any troubles. You hear me?!" He threatened as he open the cell door, the police officer nodded his head to follow him. Without saying a word, Pendragon followed the officer through the hallway of the jail. Pendragon looked into the jail, some of them looked very muscular and frightening, even a few of them smiled, seeing a new playmate to mess around with, with others were skinny, yet crazy. Pendragon could tell he wasn't going to like it here.

After some walking, the police officer opened one of the doors, where the officer pushed Pendragon into the room and knocking him into the ground. "Ow!" He yelped. He tried to look back, with anger in his eyes, but the officer had already closed the door before he could see him. With a sigh, Pendragon got up and sat down on the chair, awaiting the arrival of the detective, who will be asking questions, while he doesn't know his sentence yet, he isn't very hopeful he'll get a second chance, not like people would give him a second chance for what he did. He closed his eyes in shame as he waited.

Wolf figured that the blonde girl wanted to be left alone. But clearly not it seemed she rather get a warm embrace and she grabbed Wolfs Machop maned Champ and pulled him into a long hug. Which Champ returned wrapping its arms around Harmony for a hug but remembering its strength it didn't hug her too hard. "To be honest I really don't know how that happened when we meet in Lunaville he seemed like a good guy, but I guess he couldn't keep his true intentions hidden at the very least he should be out of the program so we shouldn't worry about him. The only thing I'm worried about is what will happen to his Pokémon." Wolf took Harmony's hand and helped her to her feet. "You sure you're fine? If you fill you need to take my offer at a later time be sure to let me know. I'm always their for a friend in need." Wolf did believe some people deserved a second chance to prove they have changed. But sometimes the crimes and intents were too much to get forgiveness or to show a person can change. And this show of violence and hatred was enough for Wolf to condemn Pendragon as a horrible man who did not deserve the freedom others got.

Wolf then heard the other girl say that if it wasnt for her the egg would have been damaged. "I guess it was a blessing that you showed up when you did. Taking out that monster before he could cause any major injuries and catching the egg to keep it from being hurt." Wolf said to Natasha before the group began to head back to the day care.

After the others arrived back at the Day care it seemed something else must have happened. And it didn't take Wolf long to figure it out seeing that most the trainers had their Pokémon out. It was clear there was was a battle, it seemed that the two that group went after were nothing more then bait and a more dangerous thief stayed behind. And seeing that everyone here were the same trainers the real culprit got away somehow. Wolf thought he was doing the right thing by pursuing the ones running with the eggs but it seems that was a mistake he left the younger trainers to fend for themselves against what appeared to be a stronger opponent. There was so much chaos that Wolf really didn't know what he was going to do now.

"Is everyone ok if not I can help treat small cuts and bruises with a first aid kit that I carry around." Wolf said out loud to anyone that needed any kind of first aid. But Wolf was very limited with what he could do, he could clean and bandage cuts but that's mainly all he could do with his minimal training.

Leo could see the other trainers who had ran off were returning. Including both his older cousin and Harmony. "This was just some random act of violence? Why would someone attack a day care with eggs and young Pokémon?" Leo asked out loud. It just seemed strange to him that this would happen during one of the trainer assignments. If someone was smart they would have done this at another time when there weren't so many witnesses that had the power and chance to stop them. It just seemed their was something more to this that they were all missing.

But that wasn't Leo's problem now was it. Leo planned on going off and sticking his new egg into a camp fire in the attempt to hatch it. But it seemed like right joe wasn't the right time. He needed to hang out a little more and besides it seems his new partner had also disappeared during all the chaos. He looked back to the returning group and Fluer wasn't with them and neither was Pendragon. Leo really didn't want to talk with his older cousin as he despises most of his family as they all abandoned him when his parents died. So he wasn't going to ask Wolf where they were maybe he had to ask Harmony.

Leo approached Harmony who seemed to be asking a downed girl who just looked exhausted if she was ok. "Hey Harmony you doing ok?" Leo asked trying to start off this interaction on a good foot. "It seems we are missing a few of the trainers are missing is Fleur and Pendragon ok?" Leo would ask acting as if he actually carried for the well being of the dragon trainer. In reality Leo didn't give a damn if the Dragon trainer was injured. The only one Leo had any care for was Fleur and that was only because she was a investment and Leo had to keep his investments safe. Leo does look back as he feels something push on the back of his legs. And when he does he sees Star so he reaches down and picks his Vulpix up. "Don't worry Star I'm sure your friend Fuyumi is safe." Leo said referring to Fleur's white Vulpix that Star got along with. He did turn back to Harmony he did forget that Harmony has never meet Leo's Vulpix.

He sat their watching the tv as the news played. How a trainer had both assaulted, threatened and set the docks in Keukelo on fire. He picked up the file on Pendragon Ember who was part or at least formerly part of the gym trainer initiate in Lunaville. He picked up a Cigar and lit it as he looked to another screen one showing Pendragon fall to his knees and pound the mattress. "Despair what a lovely tool. I wonder how does it feel to be both the villain and the victim?" The man said as the corners of his lips began to turn upwards in a smile. As a officer began to lead the young man to the interrogation room where he would be questioned by his own detective it took a little bit of money as well as a deposit to a police commissioner daughters college funds but it got him into the room on the other side of the one way glass and his own detective to question him.

He blew smoke rings in the air as he looked back down to the table in front of him and on it sat four items. One was a belt with a pokeball attached to it containing a Bagon. And boy did that take some money to convince the commissioner not to put it down. But then again money was never really a problem for him. The second was another pokeball this one containing the criminals second Pokémon druddigon which was now his possession as the day care couldn't take it in after the damage that was done to their facility. The third item was a egg laid by his very own hydreigon. And the fourth a chess board with three pieces in it two pawns representing Jax and Val then a Rook representing Rex. He also had a Bishop and Queen and was about to add a knight to the board.

He looked through the one way window as the culprit was pushed into the room falling to the ground and then moved into the chair. It seemed the guy didn't notice the tv at the end of the table. He pushed a button on the remote in his room and the tv came on. And it seemed that a camera taped the entire incident from the water. It clearly showed Pendragon calling Gluttony trash because it refused to attack Harmony, Pendragon assaulting the girl and yelling she was going to kill them all and going after them with a flaming board.
@Mini
@Elusive Thorns
@Luelle
@greenzor
@FrozenDreams
@o0peachie0o

Reactions: True North and Mini
Castella smiled softly at Harmony and the others. " Yes, I'm just fine. A little bit tired after the afternoon we just had." She chuckled weakly. " I'm Castella, it's a pleasure to make your acquaintances. Also, this is Luigi." She introduced, looking over at the little female Cleffa that had approached with a tender grin. " Oh look, Lui! Your friend." She mused, slowly reaching out towards the Cleffa to let it sniff her and get used to her.

Luigi beamed as the female Cleffa approached, waddling over towards her and crossing his little arms to try and seem tough for her. " Clefi! Leeeeffa~!" He chirped in greeting.

Reactions: True North
As things began to calm, Arsenia let out a sigh. She sunk to the ground and tried to process what happened. Her pokemon could use some work, that much she knew. She would be training with her aunt harder from here on.

She almost didn't notice how Harmony had even acknowledged her. It took a moment for her brain to work and she flushed. She looked to Skrelp and smiled. "Thanks. Um, Skrelp is still kind of young so I didn't know what else to do but have him use his smokescreen. Try to help," she said and the last part was mumbled.

Once she gathered herself, she stood again. Glancing around, she saw the mess and sighed. She dug into her bag to pull out her hair tie.the she began to clean up the mess. Skrelp watched her with concern on his face.

Last edited:
36746A97-2997-462C-A523-DA6E852E2E91.jpeg

Fleur

"How disappointing" Fleur muttered as she watched the thieves run off as the fire that was emitting was now fired out, thanks to the other pokemon trainers and her vulpix. As she walked around she spotted the woman who drowned in a whirlpool and was heart whelmed when she saw that the man was alright and now with her lover. It was a beautiful sight to see but she knows dearly that if an accident such as this happened it will never stop and might occur again. Those thieves who have no mercy on stealing pokemons and legging the eggs turn boiled eggs. It almost made her wonder who their boss was and wonder what their motives were for the pokemons.

Selling the pokemon can be a simple answer to say but there are lots of things to add in but she should have been thankful for now that everyone seemed to be alright and everyone if free. The eggs are safe and maybe there are some wounds from left to right but things would be alright now not that is what she expected since she isn't sure what the future holds for each and everyone of them.

" You did well today, Fuyumi," she said as she gave her fuyumi a gentle pat in the head while her fuyumi purred and nuzzled against her arms which she smiled softly and she looked around and wondered where Leo. The last time she saw him was in a fight with the thieves and she hoped his partner was alright. He has been the one she is close to this new place and she mostly found him as a good acquaintance. She looked down and she noticed Fuyumi seemed to miss her friend as well and with this horror that just occured Fleur thought it's best if fuyumi found some joy to ease her fear. After all, Fuyumi is still a child.

She was kind of worried if Leo was injured or not but it was only that because she needs to make sure he is alright so that they can walk forward to their task and that having a wound would only make them stop in for a while and rest but that might upset mr. Damon and she can tell that Leo never wanted that. Leo was her hope to walk to her dreams. She would never let him fall to his knees because if that happened she would be on her knees as well, it's what partners do.

" cmon fuyumi let's go look for Leo and Star" she said as she picked up fuyumi in her arms.

While walking she heard that pendragon seemed to be missing as she wondered where that trainer might be or if pendragon is shafe. All she hopes is that nothing bad happens to pendragon over this accident or else this will create a lot of effect in the lives of the Trainers and trainees also the missions in lunavelle.

While in search of Leo and Star she spotted Leo with a girl. She looked carefully and noticed that it was Harmony, she recalled earlier how excited the woman could be but only then to be put up here in a dangerous spot. She wondered what they were talking about as she stood a bit far behind them and waited to end their conversation since she didn't want to bother with what they are talking about.

" Let's wait for them to finish fuyumi" Fleur said as she gently pet Fuyumi's head. But fuyumi isnt patient and ran towards star and tackled him down missing him very much
@LoveandHate91 @Luelle

Leo

No answer seemed forth coming from Harmony. So it seemed Leo would have to find Pendragon and Fluer himself. But then again he didn't really care about the Dragon trainer. Where Fleur was seemed to answer itself though, as Fleur's Vulpix Fuyumi rush's over tackling Star before Leo picked her up. Star began to playfully bite at the other. And Leo looked to Fluer and walked over to join her. "Come on guys let's go." Leo said calling to his Pokemon he was going to talk with them as he wasn't too happy with the way the battles went. He didn't lose the battles but he also didn't win most of them. "When the egg hatch's we come back and fill out a adoption paper correct?" Leo asked to the owners of day care. And after that was confirmed he left with Fleur and his pokemon. After getting a little ways away and found a bench he sat down he was going to talk to his Pokémon. "Good job Claw you have been doing well you damaged that ghost Pokémon in the previous day and today you forced one of those Pokémon back into it pokeball so you won your first battle on my team. Scorch we need to get you stronger I'm not too unhappy with the battle you had since you went against two different targets and didn't lose to either, not to mention you beat Claw in your first battle, and followed that by a paras so your doing well to. Fang and Star both of you need a lot to prove Fang you didn't do much against the ghost Pokémon but you also don't have a dark subtype like Claw does but you and Star teamed against one Pokémon I even heard on of the other trainers give Star so help with helping hand and even in a three on one you girls weren't able to win. And this proves that we need to get stronger. I also need to become a better trainer. But just expect me to call on you a little more in the future because we need to get to a stronger level. Claw since you beat your opponent in going to allow you to stay out the other three are going into their pokeballs." Leo said as he returned Fang, Scorch and Star into their pokeballs. "Fleur I need to get my Pokémon stronger so I need to battle more so I think we need to have a battle. I know fire has a advantage over ice but this would be good for both of us. And I won't use Star against Fuyumi since they are friends. We can battle now or later if you pick now I'm going to use Fang and after that let's go try to hatch our eggs I already know how I want to try."

Wolf

Seeing that no one needed any first aid and most of what was going to be done was now cleaning Wolf figured this would be the best time to leave and start working on hatching his egg. Which he then we return to adopt hopefully along with the Stufful that Nelle was taking care of. "I guess I'm going to get going as well to work on my own egg." Wolf turned to leave but stopped and looked back. "Anyone is welcome to join me if you want." Wolf said knowing that it would be nice to have some company besides his own Pokémon. And with that he walked out he was taking his time in case anyone wanted to join him but he would be going slow for long.

Rodney

"Yes once you hatch the eggs please come back so you can adopt the Pokémon if it's one you want. And we have a lot of other Pokémon looking for loving homes if any you would want to adopt another pokenon." Rodney said that giving a look to Wolf clearly he heard that Wolf had a interest in adopting the Stufful Nelle was caring for. Which may be just what the young thing needs.

Rylund

He had to get to work finding the next assignment for the trainees. And he had one in mind he would tell the trainers to find a mentor but he may need a few to come here and he knew of at least three that were nearby. One was Troy who was just their and left recently. The next was Silvia who's niece is in the program hopefully she wouldn't mind help out with some of the other trainers. And last was Nicholai a older man that was a professor at a private academy. Rylund was unsure if he was teaching any classes at this point so he would send a letter any way. So Rylund sits down and writes three separate letters one to each veteran telling him his idea for the next assignment. The letter would also ask if they would come to his lab or if he should send some of the trainers out to meet them at a location of their choice. And then he also added list of the trainers and what their type was. He then handed the letters to his Pokémon Klaus to deliver the letters.

Investigator

A large man slightly under seven feet tall arrived at the station he was the investigator here to interrogate a man who set the dock of fire, assaulted a girl and ordered his Pokémon to attack others. He had on jeans and a t shirt he also wore a mask to cover his mouth and nose. He went through the station until he reached the room. He pulled out the file that was next to the door and entered. Dropping the file on the table in front of Pendragon and sat across from the man folding his hands on the table and just stared at Pendragon trying to intimidate him. And he just sat there letting the time pass by in reached nearly ten minutes before he decided to say something. In a loud and commanding voice. "You think you're some kind of tough guy huh. Ordering your Pokémon to attack girls and having one attack a guy. And what you hit a girl." He stood up and walked over to stand next to Pendragon. "Hit me come on do it or are you one of those guys who will only hit girls smaller then you. Come on hit me see what happens." When it was clear Pendragon wasn't he went back to the other end of the table never looking away from Pendragon. "What a file from your previous history you are looking at a minimum of fifty years. Seems you will not be making g out of here any time soon. And you were in the gym leader initiate what a waste of a slot. I'm wondering why they hell you were even accepted." He flips the page to the file regarding his Pokémon. "Looks like the druddigon is already being looked at for adoption but your Bagon." The man said before the tv turned to a recording of the Bagon brutally beating the skunk Pokémon. "Looks quite violent it's beating down a already beaten Pokémon it set a man on fire, and if it wasn't knocked out by that Hitmonlee you would have probably ordered it to attack someone. So it looks like our police commissioner is looking to have it put down. So in one day you fucked up your own life and pretty much ended the life of one of your Pokémon."

@Luelle
@Elusive Thorns
@Soverign
@FrozenDreams
@greenzor
@Howaitotaiga
@o0peachie0o

Arsenia and her two pokemon helped finish cleaning up the mess. Her plan was to go off to her aunt's to get her help hatching her pokemon. Her family were breeders, so she would be very helpful. Then she heard another trainer calling out about others joining him. She may be shy, but she wasn't against trying. She would have to work with these people so she needed to be on good terms.

She picked up her pokemon and hurried to catch up. When she was finally matching his stride she slowed a bit. "I'll join you. I wouldn't mind having company while we were hatching our pokemon," she said.

Silvia had been working on her garden. She had a bandana to pull her hair back and the gloves. Her haunter, Omen, hovered by her side watching with his mischievous smile.

The only other pokemon outside with her currently, was Sylveon. Sylveon used her ribbons to pull some of the weeds. It made Silvia smile having one of her pokemon so involved in her garden.

Then she heard the pitter patter of small feet. She stood and saw the delibird approaching her. She leaned over and took the letter delicately. "Thank you, here take a treat," she said as she took a treat from her pocket to give to the pokemon.

Then she opened the letter to read it. She wondered why they would even need to ask her. Her niece was in the program so of course she would help! She wanted to help the other kids succeed on their journey as well. She decided then to meet with the professor in person for her answer. Her home wasn't too far out of town so it wouldn't be a long walk. It also wasn't one she would be taking alone, Omen had chosen to slowly follow behind her.

3E7F656F-E1DC-4D0A-9F5B-57E4D8DF520B.jpeg
Fleur watched as Leo walked over to her while she wondered if she might have disturbed them. But then Leo doesn't seem to mind " alright" Fleur said when Leo mentioned about leaving. In her mind the fight that just happened was more like a practice and she was sure there will still more to come, so having this would give more knowledge and experience so if it ever happens again, everyone will be prepared. She turns to Leo and she can tell he wasn't very happy so she tries not to ask him about it to not make any trouble. After all it's now a past, a past is just a memory in the mind, it's for them to learn or ignore about it.

Leo then asked the owner about the egg and a question crossed her mind if Fleur didn't get the egg she wished to have… would she still adopt it or would she return it back but then again the decision is up to her. When the owner agreed, Fleur followed him with Fuyumi chasing over to start.

Fleur followed him as they got into a bench and she sat beside him and picked up fuyumi to her lap and gently pet her head and the egg beside her and open her Eevee bag where her eevee was hiding inside " don't worry you don't have to be afraid anymore, everything is going to be alright" she reassured her Eevee and gave her a hug and she turn to see how Leo gave his pokemons some good spirit and dedication. She was actually impressed and whoever ever might hear his leadership they might get along well with him.

Leo then challenged her to a duel in which Fleur would never back out on it " yes your right, my ice would melt but it would be a interesting challenge,not to be ignored" she said " it's very kind of you not to use star and Fuyumi, i don't think fuyumi would like to attack star after their new found friendship" fleur said as she do recall how much fuyumi loved to play along with star and there won't be a good fight if two friends were battled against each other " and we can fight now but are you sure Fang got its rest? " she said to him "and how will you try to hatch your egg?" She asked curiously.

94991F0E-33C8-444B-8580-404EB0B8EDDB.png
Anubis watched as everything was going back to normal, little by little and glad thing that no one actually got hurt. But the accident must not be ignored so he hoped the burglars would have a fair judgement when they get caught. But now that everything seemed alright he doesn't know what to do and since he got his egg maybe he can figure out how to transform his egg into the dark one.

He was about to go when he heard someone if anyone wanted to join as he turned to the boy who was talking. It would surely be nice to have someone in company beside being alone through this whole journey. It would truly be boring. So he turned to the man and smiled " hey,mind if i join in?" He asked as he walked over to wolf.