Path of a Gym Leader

After facing off against a ferocious Persian, our heroine continues her journey to obtain a Pokémon. As instructed by the Professor. However, the encounter had taken more time than expected. Wandering the streets, the sun began setting, and time is running out for our trainer. Reaching the edge of the forest, the night approaches quickly. But suddenly, a rare figure appears. Will this spell trouble for our heroine, or the streak of luck she needs?

"Ah, merde," she muttered under her breath. Letting out a frustrated sigh as she dropped the weight that was her bag onto the unpaved ground. Finally, something that wasn't street. The encounter with the Persian, while excellent practice for working under stress, had been cost more than just time. After a quick stretch and some more indecent vocabulary, she slumped down onto the grass. Back resting against the trunk of a tree. Staring up at the darkening sky, her tired eyes lit up ever so slightly. Nighttime was her favorite. Both by choice and by force. The perks of insomnia. From behind the endless darkness it seemed as if the stars were multiplying in the sky. More and more becoming visible as the sky grew ever darker. A time of peace and quiet in an otherwise noisy world.

She shifted her weight ever so slightly, leaning closer to her bag. Searching through the contents for her 'addiction sticks'. Fishing out a pack of cigarettes, she took a moment to visualize how nice it would be to have a Fire-Type Pokémon, before bringing the nicotine treat to a smolder. She sighed once more, content this time, as she let out the first cloud of smoke slowly. It was a bad habit. The worst habit. So bad that it brought forth a blinding light from her backpack and Gummy wormed her way out of the tight opening of the bag. Staring down her trainer as she continued to feed her addiction.

"What..? Yes, listen- no, I know, I knoow- I've been cutting it down, I have!" A small argument broke out between trainer and the seemingly silent Pokémon, "Alright, fine, fine! How about we train instead, yes?" Mélanie suggested as a peace offering and promptly began to rummage through her bag once more. This time a deck of playing cards was pulled out. "Ready?" She asked her squishy balloon of a Pokémon, "No, we can do this, we can! Just- just pick a card!"

Facing the cards toward her Pokémon, Gummy confirmed she'd decided on a card with a telling cry. Prompting Mélanie to put the pile down and close her eyes. Focusing until a vision would come to her. Something that would tell her which card to call out. It had never worked before, not even once. Not even by a lucky guess. Yet, all the same, Mélanie was determined to become psychic herself. Anything that would make her understand her Pokémon better.

As time passed slowly, she had probably called out the wrong cards by the dozen. So much so that it drew the attention of nearby wildlife. One that took interest in the activity, and was capable of joining in on this mental exercise. Two thin slits lit up in the darkness, and for the first time, Mélanie guessed correct. "Six of hearts!" She exclaimed with more energy than she'd expressed all week collectively. Had it finally come to her?

- - - - - - - - - - -

WAM! The explosive noise filled the Professor's Laboratory as Mélanie stepped into the hall as tossed her bag onto the floor with full force. Standing there with sleep-deprived, bloodshot eyes after pulling the most intense all-nighter of her life. She'd be unable to remain standing if it wasn't for the sheer amount of willpower emanating from her soul. She had arrived! "Surprise, connard, I'm back!" She yelled, dropping a Pokéball onto the floor with a limp toss. The burst of light stunned her more than anything else, but when the light subsided an Abra sat upon the floor. Seemingly asleep, yet not quite. "This is Rook! And boy, let me tell you- 'professor'-" And just like that her energy reserves tapped out. Slumping down, sitting next to her newly acquired Pokémon. "He loves playing cards-" The booming energy of her voice reduced to an exhausted groaning as she let herself fall backward. Staring up at the ceiling of the hall with a thousand-yard stare.

Interactions: @Anyone-within-earshot

Tori And Neri Tobu
Inside the Lab
Mentions: Harmony (@Luelle )

Neri offered a sleepy smile "Good night Harmony. And Eev. And Oricio." She told all three of them, before moving to lay on her side, facing the wall and closing her eyes. Hopefully, the next day will be much quieter and much less eventful than it previously had been.

While Tori went to take a shower, she noticed a few people were still by the entrance, speaking to one another. She was tempted to go talk to them, but decided it would be better to first go and properly freshen up. She certainly needed it, having some of Palossand's sand in places that made her very uncomfortable. It didn't take her long to shower and change into her Pyjamas, which were just casual looking shirt and shorts. Heading back, the three were still there, talking to one another. Whatever they were talking about, they seemed pretty interested in one another. While she was curious if they were making new friends, she snuck into the room where Neri and Harmony were both already asleep.

She carefully grabbed Dee's pokeball and let him out. Quickly putting her finger against her lips to let him know to be quiet, she gestured to him to come with her, which the little rookidee did as silent as it could be. Both got into the bed under Neri's in the bunk beds, and after giving Dee a gentle pet on his head, Tori closed her eyes and let herself drift away into her dreams.

Inside the Lab, Morning
Mentions: Melanie ( @Hecatty )

WAM!

The explosive sound caused Tori to open her eyes immediately. It was loud, and clearly came from near the entrance area. She looked at Dee, who looked back at her, clearly annoyed at the disturbance to their sleep. Looking at her wristwatch, it was already morning hours. Tori got up, changed into her clothes quickly, before gesturing to Dee to stay there with Neri, and then left the room.

While he was confused, Dee flew up and landed next to Neri. After noticing her eyes were already open, he offered a happy chirp, to which Neri responded with a quiet "Morning.", before turning to her back. Her own sleep was also disturbed, but she was still too tired to leave the bed as quickly as Tori did.

Heading to the entrance, Tori came across the sight of a girl on the floor, with a sleeping-appearing Abra next to her. That was certainly not the sight she expected for, nor was it the one she thought caused the noise. Approaching the girl, who appeared as if she was severely lacking in sleep, she kneeled next to her and looked her over "Good morning. I recall seeing you yesterday among the gym trainees, but I don't believe we got to talk. Do you need any help? Or a bed?" She asked, before quickly shaking her head "Oh, sorry, bit rude of me to skip ahead. I'm Tori Tobu, also a gym trainee. Flying type. So, anything I can do to help?" Tori asked with a concerned look.

TOMMY

Tommy let's out a sigh as he watched as the kid put on an innocent act on just to tag along. "This town just keeps getting better and better" Tommy says sarcastically as he looks around for Bepo before Frogadier had let out a croak while pointing in the direction of a near by battle arena. "I'll catch up" Tommy says to the old couple as he walks up to Bepo who had been watching two trainers having a pokemon battle. "you good bepo?" Tommy says crouching next to Bepo as he softly knocks on his head. "Hah! I already told you weren't going to beat me" one of the trainers yells as the referee declares him the victor of the match. "You should get lost tourists" The kid says calling back his pokemon while he looked around at the other trainers who were watching, which happened to be only Tommy at the time.
"Sure, why not" Tommy says standing back up and stretching before making his way onto the arena with Bepo. "I'll use my mudkip" "then I'll use the pikachu I just caute" the other trainer says calling out his pokemon. The two pokemon jump into the arena before the referee does his usual announcement before waving his flag allowing the match to start only to end secondes later after Tommy had immediately told Bepo to charge in and use tackle sending the pikachu violently tumbling back In front of the other trainer.

"That's a pretty tuff mudkip you got there" the trainer says walking across the ring to shake Tommy's hand. "I'm just lucky I didn't have to go up against that elekid you beat the last guy with , Hm? what the?! Alright! I'm going I'm going" Tommy's says turning around as the old cave dweller began to poke at him so he would keep moving to keep up with them until they finally arrived at the old couple's home for dinner. Since it was a late dinner, the couple offered the two stay the night since they had two guest rooms.

It was early in the morning as Fleur Von Foñier woke up and started packing her bag. She reminded herself of what her parents told her last night before she went to bed and recalling through those times is like having a chain in the neck. But she didn't want to disappoint her parents so she went along with it. She has to become a pokemon Gym leader. To make her family happy.

As she continues to put her items inside her bag. She walked over to her table and found a book called "The Mysterious Death of a scholar" . It's a story about a girl who wanted to become the greatest pokemon master so she joined in a lot of competitions and won flawlessly. But one day on her last match she was found dead in her room. Her death was about to turn into a cold case until a detective and his pokemon lurked into her death deeper and realized a twisted truth of what happened to the scholar. Fleur smiled and placed the book in her bag. Being the world's greatest detective, that is what she dreamed to become. And able to look for cases with her pokemon and giving justice. It was like heaven as she imagive it. But as she thinks about it she suddenly remembers that she has to become a gym leader.

Fleur frowned for a moment and took a deep breath " come on Fleur. Focus" she told herself as she placed story books about detectives and she also brought her ball pen and two notebook just in case she needed to take some notes. She walk into the bathroom to take a wash. There she thought to herself if she really wanted this or not but then again she did agree to it now and there is no going back.

After a bath she walked out of her room started wearing her clothes and wearing her hat and glance outside with a smile that she still has more time to spare so she. walked over to her Friend (Ice Vulpix) who was sleeping in her bed. she smiled and gently shook her Ice Vulpix to wake her up " Fuyumi it's time to wake up" she said to her Ice as she gently caressed but her Ice vulpix didn't want to wake up. She smiled softly and she pick up her Vulpix " alright, i'll carry you" Fleur said as she pick up Fuyumi and she take him to the kitchen were they eat before leaving and she made sure she lock the door before she heads to the professor's lab

It took a little quite late before Fleur arrived in the Professor's lab because there was a commotion in the streets. But thankfully Fleur arrive safely and she saw that everyone was there already there " it looks like im late" she said as a sudden and she look at her ice Vilpix awake in her arms " your awake" she said as she gently pet her and she place her Ice Vulpix down " come fuyumi lets sign up" she said and she meet up with the professor who told her everything that she needed to know before giving her a paper to sign up

Fleur wrote down everything that was required in the paper while looking at each and everyone in the room. She found that everyone was active and talking to each other which somehow made Fleur curious. This was a new environment to her because she always takes home class. At home she learned about lots of things though she did enjoy playing music at least and singing.

When she was done on her form she looked over the walls to search for the map of the building and luckily the map was right over the door and she started writing it down. After she was done she looked at Fuyumi ( her Ice Vulpix) " let's have a tour around before we go to the dorm" she said and grabbed her bag close to her back and glanced around the room. Somehow she wished it was the Police Building for Detective-trainee but this will do for today 'for mother and father' Fleur thought as she glanced at the map she sketched and started walking. Fleur and Fuyumi toured around the building and she was quite amazed by the structure of the place and she does wonder if there can be a case she can solve around here. But as she was focused on the map and her thoughts about solving cases she didn't realize that Fuyumi walked up in front of her feet and tripped her which caused her to slam over the person in front of her and them falling down the ground. It took Fleur a moment before she moved away from the boy that she fell onto " i-im sorry" Fleur said as she looked at him and to the two gym-trainees in front of her "hi" she said as she gave out a small uncertain wave at them while she glanced at the boy "umm a-are you alright?" Fleur ask as she fixed her hat and offered a hand for the boy and her fuyumi curiously walked around them without a care
@FrozenDreams @LoveandHate91 @Autumn Song

Attachments

• 15EEF0DD-C2CA-474F-A338-BA7580A61EE8.jpeg
    15EEF0DD-C2CA-474F-A338-BA7580A61EE8.jpeg
    54.1 KB · Views: 74
Last edited:
It was beginning to get late and the professor locked up so no one else should be coming in that night. "Well I shall bid you two farewell and see you in the morning." Leo then turned and left the two to find a room and go to sleep. Leo began to wonder why he didn't just sleep at his own house but he wouldn't have meet some of the others at the lab.

The next day Leo was woken abruptly it sounded like a loud crash near the entrance. "Oh fucking God what is already happening it too early for this shit." Leo said as he slid out of bed and got a new pair of cloths in followed by his trench coat with his knife hidden in a pocket. Before walking out near the entrance. And he was greeted to a strange sight. Tori was kneeled over a girl laying in the ground s d boy did that girl look like crap almost like she's been through hell. And she had a Pokémon with her a Abra who looked just as sleepy as her. "What is going on here?" Leo asked but before he even got a answer someone crashed into him driving him onto the floor.

What the fuck. Leo thought this was not the way he wanted the day to start. He lifted his head from the ground to see a girl in front of him who had knocked him to the ground. And she stayed on top of him for a couple seconds before moving off and greeting the others. And offering him a hand asking if Leo was alright. So Leo took her hand as it was offered to not appear rude. "Hi I'm Leon Lionheart but I go by Leo." He looked to her white Vulpix. "Nice Pokémon I just got my Vulpix yesterday." Leo pulled out a pokeball to let Star out. "Vullll." His Vulpix said before it caught sight of the other Vulpix s d moved to check out the white Vulpix.

@Nim
@Hecatty
@FrozenDreams
@Autumn Song
@Elusive Thorns

d6ff5225419a6204d4e7729c63e6649f.jpg
[ Paige Walsh ]
[ The Lab - morning ]

Mentionings of the following writers:
-

Interactions with following writers:
@Nim
@Hecatty
@Elusive Thorns
@LoveandHate91
@Luelle

[hr[/hr]

She had taken her to leave. The day had been long and exhausting. And considering all things? It was perhaps useful to get some sleep. She had no clue what tomorrow had in store for her. Not to forget: she still hadn't decided a name yet for her Trapinch.
Ava followed Paige quickly, her ears flapping and her trunk curiously sniffing around. Managing to find a room where she could sleep for the night, Paige let herself drop onto the bed. Her face gently caught by the soft pillows. A soft groan escaped from the smothered front of Paige.

Ava stared up, curious for a moment. She was then determined. Lifting herself as high as she could, the Phanpy attempted to climb on the bed. But the height was too much. Even using her trunk Ava still couldn't manage.
"Phanpy!" The soft but displeased sound was uttered. It was causing Paige to turn her head and gazing up a trunk that breathed out into her face.
"Hm? You could ask. Hang on," Paige mumbled as she would reach an arm out. Carrying Ava up and letting the phanpy on the bed, Paige threw a look at the pokemon.
"Now, we need to get some sleep. Tomorrow is another big day," Paige began, "and we got people to meet. Pokemon to see. I will need you on your best."

Ava seemed to make a sound, the equivalent of her scoffing. Her ears widened but didn't flap. Only for her to start circling before settling down.
"Night to you as well."

Getting up, Paige stretched out. She was more than ready to see what hurdles today would throw at her! She was prepared to throw an obstacle back. Only to realise that she probably shouldn't throw stuff around, if she didn't want to remove from the program.
Brushing her teeth and taking a shower, Paige took time to get dressed. Even pulling out the brush and turn towards Ava.
"Come! I need you to look as dandy as you possibly can!"
Ava was still laying down the bed. The small eye of the phanpy opened half as Paige came closer. The trunk curiously raised before she noticed the brush in Paige's hand.
"Phanpy!"
"No! It is just! Stop! No! Aaargh!"

Eventually, the pair left their room. Ava dressed in her scarf ahead of Paige, her trunk raised high and radiating a particular pride. Only followed by Paige, whose hair and expression betrayed the struggle she had endured with Ava.
Then a loud sound penetrated the air, causing both Ava as Paige to freeze for a moment. Hesitating, Paige was more than regretting she was willing to tackle whatever today was going to throw at her.
Nearing the place where the ordeal was happening, Paige saw what appeared to be pure chaos.
A girl was apparently on the ground. Then there was that guy from yesterday. Leo? Then a new girl, who had moved him to the ground. Likely by accident?
Blinking rapidly, Paige wasn't sure what to do or say. Her right hand slowly moved to the back of her hand, rubbing it gently.
Her other hand slowly being raised as well.
"Good morning, ya'all!" She began. "So, the weather, right?"

Very carefully, Paige and Ava would remain close to the wall as they entered. They were sideways shifting to a new position.
Whatever obstacles today was throwing, it sure wasn't kidding around, Paige thought to herself.

While her tired eyes remained transfixed upon the ceiling, Mélanie could still feel a figure approaching. The sound of footsteps seemed louder than ever with her ears so close to the ground. Adding to the beat of her ongoing headache. From the corner of her eye, she could make out the shape of a person. One that came fully into view once she knelt beside her. "Morning, Tofu- wait.." It took a moment of contemplation, but she eventually followed up with a shrug. Tofu could be her name. Who was she to judge anyway? "Right, no, it's fine- It's- Look, I'll be up in a second."

It seemed to take an exorbitant amount of effort, but Mélanie brought herself up to a sitting position. Nearly mimicking the pose of her newly caught Abra. "Actually, where's the professor? I have something to show that- I mean, ehr 'present him my new Pokémon', whatever." She glanced over to the girl who'd been the first discoverer of the travesty that was her current state and managed a forced smile. "I'm Mélanie, or Mel, whichever, I think we didn't talk because, y'know, I didn't feel like it?" In any other situation, she might have been more tactful, but exhaustion had overtaken her quite a bit ago.

Then more people joined the little gathering. One of them seemed concerned about what was going on. The other bringing the before mentioned individual down to Mélanie's level with a crash. And yet another joining the fray to bring up the weather? "Shut up, all that noise, merde.." She complained as if she hadn't been the biggest source of noise up until then. Yet, the two seemed more interested in comparing their Pokémon, so she decided to mostly focus on Tofu and weather girl. "So, any clue? Professor? Yes, no?" she asked, then shot a glance towards the other girl, "Oh, and the weather outside has been just- just peachy for the last, like, ten hours? I would know, certainly!" She retorted, pulling down her bottom eyelid with a finger to show off the redness.

Interactions: @Nim @Autumn Song @Elusive Thorns @LoveandHate91

As Leon walked towards the town again he had given Vanna a wave as he and Altair departed. The third of their group wanting to stay a bit longer. As the duo walked Leon smiled "I wonder what things we will find in this region. Even now so many new things are happening" As the night went on they eventually found a place to sleep. Though Leon was ever so eager to find out what the fossil contained he knew that could wait till morning. The inn they staid at was very generous and they slept peacefully till morning. Where after getting ready Leon was off at a quick start.

He tried not to bother Altair but he probably knew waking someone up like a kid getting presence probably wasn't the way to start it off. Entering the lab once again Leon looked around "Hello?" One of the aids helped him find his way. Meeting Professor Rylund himself. Leon smiled and offered his free hand to the Professor "Hey professor. Do you by chance know anything about fossils?" Though Leon tried his best to be calm and collected his excitement was near uncontainable.

Reactions: True North
Pendragon Ember

A sign of tiredness escapes Pendragon's mouth as his body begins to feel the weight of exhaustion. Realizing that the conversation can wait til tomorrow, Pendragon proceeded to return Gluttony to his pokeball and command Jaws to follow him as they head to Pendragon's room. Turning the lights on, Pendragon looked around the room, taking off his shirt as he stretches his body a bit to roll off that stiffness from it. After scanning the room for a bit, Pendragon turns off the lights and walks towards the bed in the room. Plopping down on his bed, Jaws soon follows him as the Bagon jumped to the back of the bed and hopping over Pendragon lying down on the bed, laying its back towards the wall, as a way to keep eyes on any intruders that would come in unannounced. As the heaviness in his eyes increase, Pendragon falls into a deep sleep.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Next Morning

His mind slowly begun to awake from the touching of something gooey, he couldn't shake off the feeling, but it was bothering him, after a few more seconds of this continuing, he opened his eyes and turned to see that his Druddigon was licking him in the face for him to wake up, he was happy to see his trainer awake, as the belly of the beast calls out to him. Pendragon barley forms a thought in his mind how this pokemon managed to get out of its pokeball. "Unngh..." Still drowsy from the rude awakening, he turned his head and closed his eyes. "Five more minutes..." It didn't take long before a loud thud echoed from far away, causing Pendragon to jump form his bed and fall off from the bed, Jaws panicked as the Bagon jumped down to check on his master. Pendragon struggled to move as the thud echoed deep in his mind. "Alright...Alright. I get it. Sheesh." Annoyed from the constant noise and touching, he got up from the floor while checking his surroundings as the Druddigon jumped up and down in joy that his trainer is awake. With a sigh, Pendragon grabbed his shirt and backpack as he put both of them on him while doing the basic morning routine that most humans would do when they wake up.

As he walked down to the main room of the laboratory, he noticed it was a bit more livelier that it was when he got here in the middle of the night. He noticed both Leo and Paige were both here, both interacting with other people. Including a black haired woman who said hi to him, which he just raised his hands in a wave to her. He noticed that she has a shiny Vulpix, alongside the normal Vulpix that Leo has out alongside him, though Pendragon is unaware that an alolan form pokemon of Vulpix exists. Looking around more, he noticed a blond hair girl was talking to brown hair girl and Paige, with the blond hair girl looking like she tried to party all night long with the moon. He looked around to wait may have caused that loud ruckus, but he couldn't find anything that would look like a loud thud to him. Needless to say, everyone seemed to be busy interacting with each other and decided to stay quiet as he found a sofa somewhere far from the group, with both Jaws and Gluttony following them.

Sitting down, he searched within his backpack as he took out a pokeball snack cake from it. The Druddion looked in anxious as it waits with its drooling mouth to devour the snack cake whole. He just knows that this pokemon is going to run him dry in both food and in money, and trying to figure out a good way to sate this Druddigon's hunger hasn't really gotten far for him. Snapping the cake in three parts, he gave the larger one to Druddigon as it begun to devour the whole thing whole with a joyful expression gleaming from its face and gives the second one to Jaws, as it nibbles on it with a happy expression on its face. Pendragon watched them as he takes a bite from his snack cake. Good to see the pokemon are in high spirits. He smiles a bit, taking another bite from his share of the cake. The three of them enjoy themselves at the sofa as they eat from the food split by the trainer.

Mentions: Leo (@LoveandHate91), Paige (@Autumn Song), Tori (@Nim) Mélanie (@Hecatty)
Interaction: Fleur (@Elusive Thorns)

Tori And Neri Tobu
Inside the Lab
Mentions: Leo (@LoveandHate91 ), Fleur (@Elusive Thorns )
Interacts with: Paige (@Autumn Song ), Melanie (@Hecatty )

Slowly, more and more people started to gather in the entrance way. Leo and another girl that appeared to have just arrive bumped into one another, and Leo started letting his vulpix interact with hers. Tori had no idea when he even got a Vulpix. Leo seemed to gather new pokemon really fast. Then another girl arrived, who had an adorable Phanpy with her. While it did remind her of something she didn't like, Tori couldn't help but smile at the girl's attempt at striking up a conversation, talking about the weather.

Melanie, who at first called her Tofu, got up and introduced herself, while also explaining why she was out and appeared so tired "Right, uhm, I'm not sure where the Professor is, but I imagine he should be around, considering the door was open." She said, and rose up to try and think on where he might be at. Seeing Melanie move to talk to the girl with the Phanpy, Tori turned to her as well "I sure hope the weather is nice. I wouldn't want any of my little bird friends to be flying in stormy skies." She said, approaching Paige "I'm Tori. And that is one adorable looking Phanpy. The scarf really makes them cute." Tori told Paige with a smile.

Back at the room, Neri got up and put on her dress, letting out a big yawn as she did. Once she was all set, she turned to look at Dee "Come on Dee. Let's go find Tori." She told him, and then watched as he hopped from the top bunk onto her head. She was annoyed by his choice of landing spot, but still felt too tired to argue against him. Looking at Harmony, she approached her "Hey sleepy head. I'm about to go find Tori. You should get up too. Girl only day, remember?" Neri said gently with a smile, before walking out of the room.

Arriving at the entrance, Neri saw it was being quite lively. Upon spotting Leo, she had the urge to just turn back to the room, but then she spotted Tori next to a couple of girls she didn't know. She walked to them with hastened step, stopping next to Tori "Morning Tori. And hello." She greeted the other girls, as Dee chirped happily upon seeing Tori again, and then moved to hop onto Tori's head.

Tori raised her hand and offered Dee a gentle pet "Good morning to both of you. The little rookidee on my head is Dee, my first pokemon friend. And this," She gestured to Neri with a smile "Is my younger sister, Neri. She isn't participating in the Gym leader training, but she wanted to be here for me for support." Tori told the other girls.

Fleur looked at the boy curiously as he held her hand to help him up and he started introducing to her. She held onto her jacket with a nod and she removed her hat to introduce herself to him " my name is Fleur Von Foñier" she said as she bit her lips. She didn't have a ' go by name' and most of all he was the first one she has ever talked with in that kind of action. He looks free to tell what he wants while as for her. She was rather expecting everyone to judge her so suddenly by her wrong action and push her off the bus but she didn't expect the boy to be kind instead. This is different from the other schools she has entered which the kids were mean and judgeful if she ever made something wrong but not only will they be judging her. Her parents will judge her too if she failed at something that they expected her to achieve on their high expectations. But she should tell herself that now she is away from her parents. But, she feels as if they are watching her every move. She shouldn't feel this way, she was free. Well, not quite free because this place isn't her dream but still. It was only her and the new Gym-leader trainee.

Her attention got back into reality when Leo started complaining about her Vilpix. She wore back her hat and watched as Leo pulled out his pokeball to show his Vulpix. She watched as his Vulpix moved over to check her whilte Vulpix in which her white vulpix tapped Leo's vulpix nose with its paws that made her smile " Thats a nice catch Leo" she said hoping it would sound like a complement as she watched as her white vulpix wanted to play with his and ran around his vulpix "i got my first white Vulpix at the backyard of the house." She explained to him "She was still an egg when i found her, i tried to look for her family but i think they accidentally left her so i took her in and took good care of her and i was happy when she got out healthy" she said. But sadly because her Vulpix was an Ice Vulpix her parents tried to make it as a design in the house for their own advance to their friends who their kids still aren't having any pokemon or not having a rare pokemon. As she was about to ask him curiously about his first Pokemon a loud voice made her rather panic in for a moment and run to where ever she can find close to hide

"Good morning, ya'all!" the girl said while heron hand raised "So, the weather, right?" She was surprised by the girl's energetic action that she never thought she could even be scared. She looked at the woman and placed her hand to her chest and tried to compose herself and she fixed her hat on her head while she wondered to herself about the weather and she breathed and she turned to Leo " I'm sorry i forgot to apologize when i bumped onto you earlier. I was too focus on the map o copied by the entrance that i didn't saw my way " she said as she gave him an apologetic bow

@Nim @Hecatty @FrozenDreams @FrozenDreams @LoveandHate91 @Autumn Song

Attachments

• 64D76A0A-6579-4CFA-AB80-82838B0F219B.jpeg
    64D76A0A-6579-4CFA-AB80-82838B0F219B.jpeg
    54.1 KB · Views: 226
Last edited:
Reactions: LoveandHate91
The room was filling quite quickly as more and more began to come into the entrance. Next to enter the entrance was Paige who Leo meet last night. And she was quick to try to get a conversation on hand by waving and asking about the weather. Leo's eyes did dart to the door seeing that it was warm and nice out.

The girl on the ground hasn't talked much but from what she was saying Leo wasn't a really a fan of her not only did she look like crap she kind of looked like it, and her eyes are blood shot so one she's been up all night or she's high on drugs whatever the reason neither was really a good thing and Leo didn't really want to know which was true. She even tried telling everyone there to shut up.

Leo noticed that Pendragon had entered the room before looking around but moved to take a seat with his two Pokémon. Clearly he wasnt too intent on interacting with anyone at least not yet.

Seeing the way the girl acted in front of him he could kind of tell her social standing as she removed her hat to introduce herself and was bowing when apologizing. "Well it is a pleasure to meet you Fleur." Leo said putting a hand to his chest and giving her a small bow.

And his Vulpix Star jumped into the white Vulpix to knock on the ground and began to roll around with it. "Seems like we both found out Vulpix in some not so good situations but they both ended up in good company. I only got my Vulpix last night, it was in a ally and had its head stuck in a jar probably trying to get the good that was in it. But it started following me around after I helped it and feed it some food."

"Oh don't worry about it. It happens when you focus on somthing other then the way you are walking. But if you want to explore the facility go ahead. If you want company I can accompany you and you could ask someone else in this room as well. But I'd recommend leaving those few alone." He said motioning to Tori, Neri and Mel. Tori and Neri for obvious reasons at least obvious for Leo and just because Mel didn't seem like the best person to interact with.

@Nim
@Hecatty
@FrozenDreams
@Autumn Song
@Elusive Thorns

pink boy.jpgVincent Luther
Interactions:
Open. His greeting is Directed at those in the lab.

A pink haired male's eyes flicked open, a hand flying over them as the burning sun met them. He sat up, jostling Eevee, who had been asleep on his stomach, awake. He caught Eevee, letting him sit on his legs as he pet his fur, glancing around him. He was playing in the dirt... near the water. But how did he get here again? His face scrunched up as he tried to think back to yesterday. He remembered... seeing that shitty important lady talk.. and shove her Eevee... and be mean to ditto. But he also remembers something about her deciding if he becomes a gym leader, so there was nothing he could do about it, for now. Then... He went out to check out the festivities for a bit. with Eevee and LickyLicky, and then.. what happened after that?

Vince massaged the left side of his head as he tried to remember. He turns to his bag, it seemed a bit heavier then before, so there was probably something he forgot in here. He unzips the bag, rummaging through it, his rabbit-hooded jacket, pokeballs, ingredients, his notebook and diary, an incredibly cut outfit, Eevee sized, that he did not recognize- Ah, he remembers, while enjoying the festivities, he saw it at one of the booths. He and Eevee instantly fell in love, and bought it on he spot. They even got a hat for Lickylicky, which he remembers them wearing about. He glanced between both his pokemon, they weren't wearing them now.. what happened after that?

He takes a deep breath, thinking even harder then before. He remembers at one point getting tired of the bustling crowds and leaving to get some peace and quiet... They walked about for a bit before pausing to check out some flowers. Vincent paused pulling out his diary, checking out the marked page, an iris, that's right, they were iris's and he picked on to press. He glanced at what he had written up to that point, The governess, Leola, that's who she was it seemed, and there were a few details written down about the festivities that he didn't quite remember here as well. His entry stopped shortly after, it looked like he didn't get a chance to write anything down before he passed out. It looked like he had been thinking about training. So that must have been what he was doing here. Probably practicing pokemon contest routines, He looks between Eevee and Lickylicky again, "Do you two remember what we were working on yesterday?" He asks. It seemed like they did as Eevee chirped and bounced excitedly. He thought real hard for a moment, "... did we some up with anything good?" Lickylicky seemed to think they did. He nods slowly, thinking, "Alright, show me it again later, and i'll write it down this time." he nods. He rubs the back of his head, sighing, "Whatever... I'm sure it will come to me..." He zips his bag back up, "Bwee" eevee chirps, "Yeah? Well, you know I think I might have just passed out when I say down while resting yesterday." he decides, standing up. He brushes off his pants, before reaching his arm down to Eevee, who jumped up, climbing on his shoulder. Vincent smiled, pulling a cute little cap onto Eevee's head. He patted LickyLicky's head, before grabbing the handle to his suitcase. See he never actually went can got his room yesterday, since he was, basically ditching for a little bit.

Soon enough he reached the lab, he knocked on the door lightly, poking his head in. He pulls his suitcase to a stop as we cautiously walks in. There were already some people inside, looking between them, "Hello..." he greets, Eevee chirping happily on his shoulder in greeting, the little cap on his head bobbing as his tail wags. He seemed a bot nervous, but mostly because he was still piecing things together after he passed out.

Last edited by a moderator:

Fleur looked at Leo and told her that it was a pleasure to meet her and gave her a small bow. Which in return she gave him a small curtsy as well " and it's a pleasure meeting you as well Leo" she said to him and watched her white Vulphix was knock on the ground by leo's vulpix and they started rolling around and her white vulpix also try to reach close to his vulpix and try to bite his Vulpix playfully " i think my vulpix liked your Vulpix" she said with a smile as she watched them and turned to him when he explained to her how he found his vulpix.

She frowned when he said about how he found Vulpix but also smiled because it has a happy ending " but it is nice that you were the one who saw the poor Vulpix stuck in the jar and i guest that the vulpix see your kindness and wanted you to be its friend " she told him while she watched the two vilpix play " i think it would have been a blessing in disguise" she said while she watched

She then looked back at him and nodded while she held her bag tightly on her arms as he told her that it was alright, she was thankful for leo being so kind but she needs to take note to never do anything like that again. He then offers her that he can accompany her around or if she wants she can ask someone in the room but he mentions about the three people in the room. She wondered why she isn't allowed to ask them but they do look kind of friendly and she was sure she would get her answers later when the professor started giving instructions to them.

She turns to Leo. Right now she is the only once she can talk with because she didn't know what the others is like and rather than that she seemed like she can trust the Leo " it it's alright i would love to be accompanied by you around the place" she said while looking at the new people who was entering inside the Gym.

@LoveandHate91

Reactions: LoveandHate91

c27b7316520bfae56cd07acb6a598fc9.png

449855aa065092ecf1e37bdf00441406.png

As the sun begins to rise over Leoluna, Tommy slowly trys to climb into the window but manages to trip making a loud bang managing to wake up the Frogadier but not Bepo who was tucked under Tommy's pillow. Tommy holds a finger up to his lips before listening if any one was coming. he let's out a relieved tone while changing back into his normal clothes collapsing onto the bed. "What's all that noise? The old man says walking into the room "come on, breakfast is almost do.." The old man shakes his head and chuckles seeing Tommy passed on the bed but Bepo now standing next to the frodgier wiggling is tailfin showing how excited he was to eat. "Is he going to join us" the old woman says peeking her head into the room "let's let him go a little longer, he must be exausted after yesterday" the old man says stoping his wife from trying to wake him and gesturing his hand to Bepo and the Frodgier for them to follow. Anyone who is at the dorms would find a small wrapped present that was signed to Nari.
Inside was three superrepels and a boat ticket along with a note that said
sorry for the trouble- the bbq guy

Last edited:
Reactions: True North and Nim
"I could also give you some information about the town since this is where I'm from. I have errand to run, but you are free to accompany me it might also give you to meet a very important person." Leo said hunting Fluer a small smile. He could introduce her to Leola since he needs some more people working for her since Tori and Neri are clearly his enemies right now. And trying to remain of Harmony's good side is becoming taxing when dealing with those two girls.

"Follow me if interested once done we can return here to see if the professor has a new assignment. Also if you don't have a second Pokémon we can head out to try to get you one since that was the first assignment that everyone has completed right now. Come on Star you and the other Vulpix can play later." Leo called to his Vulpix who ran in front of him and stood in its hind legs putting its front paws on his leg wanting to be carried.

"You are just a lovely little girl arnt you. You sure love attention." Which Star let out a small Vul before Leo picked her up. And she instantly licked Leo cheek. "Are you ready to go Fleur he said looking back to her as he reached the door. Even if she didn't follow him he'd go meet the governess any way.

After leaving out of the lab and arriving in front of city hall Leo returned Star to her pokeball and turned to Fleur. "I'd recommend returning your Vulpix to her pokeball for now. You are going to meet a very important person so show her respect and don't say anything to make her mad if you want to get on her good side you may have to compliment her a little." Leo said before heading up stairs and heading in. He then went to the desk to see if Leola was available for a small meeting.

@Luelle
@Elusive Thorns

Reactions: Jack
The Governess' Lunavellen Estate
xx.jpg

"Good morning, Governess." Bowed a maid to Leola, wearing the colors of the estate. She tended to the Governess who enjoyed a cup of rose tea on the balcony, as she watched the sun peeking above the horizon.

"Are the arrangements in order?" She ignored the girl's pleasant greeting. "Yes, Governess. Everything is how you specifically requested." The maid with the fuzzy citrus hair, responded.

"Good, now do something with your hair... this is a very special occasion. It's my baby cousin's birthday of all days." Leola blatantly said, while handing the help her cup of tea. The girl nodded with an embarrassed blush. "You may take your leave." The Governess turned her back to the shy girl to look out over to the courtyard, waiting.

Feeee! A flying flower crown with beautiful mauve colors swirled through the wind to present itself to her. "No, no, no..." She swatted the flower fairy away. "I change my mind. I want you to make a crown of Goldenflower." The Comfey servant began swirling right away to find the flowers of choice. The Governess flinched at the sound of another surprise interruption.

"Governess, the entertainer is running behind. What shall you have me do?" A butler with the matching estate colors of purple and gold entered. "Get anyone at this point. They're just going to be wearing a Pokemon Suit for crying out loud....." Leola rolled her eyes, waving him off. "Zero tardiness will be tolerated unless it's from the birthday boy himself." She turned back to her radiant view.

City Hall

The festival hall was mainly empty. "Lionheart." The former Governor, Damon greeted Leo and his guest. "If you're looking for the Governess, she isn't here. She has matters elsewhere."

"Who might your guest be?"
His domineering gaze looking over the dark haired girl. He scribbled away at a pile of papers at the front desk. Damon's expression slightly interested yet impatient. "Go on, state your business here."

The Research Facility

Auwww.ahh. Harmony blinked open her eyes with a big yawn and wiggle of her toes. She had slept right through the loud bang of the lab door. EE! Eev perked up from her sleep with a little yawn of her own before pouncing at the outline of Harmony's moving toes. Heheheh. "Eeeev. Stahpp. That tickles!" Harmony giggled awake as her fox knawed on her covered feet.

"Good morning! Alrightyy," Harmony gave another yawn and a sleepy smile to Neri who left to go find her sister. COOOoooo! Harmony jumped up at the sound of Oricio's alarming wake up cry. The fluffy feathered bird twirled out of Harmony's hair nest. "I'm uppp!" Harmony said cheerily, as she sprang out of bed with her hyperactive bird.

"Eeks. Better go find the washroom." Harmony trailed her fingers through her tangled bed hair. Eev hopped at her feet and brushed her leg as Harmony retrieved a change of clothes from her bag. "Eev, please wait here. I'll come back to freshen you up." She took Oricio's pokeball from her bag and retuned her inside for the time being. A beam of red light enveloped the bouncy bird and swallowed her up into the ball. Vee. The tiny fox lay down patiently on the covers as Harmony left the room.

"Going for a wash, I'll just be a minute!" Harmony zipped across the hall, after giving a quick shout to Tori and Neri who were standing with new trainers she hadn't seen before. She couldn't let her first impression be of her looking a mess, so she bolted by before they could get a good look.

After turning a corner, she arrived at the showers, a washroom designated for girls only. After taking the available towels and shower flats, Harmony slipped out of her bed clothes and stepped into the closest shower room. She shut the curtain and began to refresh herself.

Waiting on the lab desk nearby the others, a note from the professor. 'Off to run an errand. Don't wait up. Feel free to check out the biodome and the training area if you'd like. Those areas are accessed with the keycards I left each of you on my desk. I'll have a letter to you soon.' It would note.

Harmony swiftly returned to the room to freshen up Eev with a bottle of water and fragrance oils. With a few spritz she was good to go, and the fox spun around with a happy cry. "Ooo I almost forgot! I got you these from the garden at home." Harmony pulled out a few pretty blossoms to decorate onto Eev. She gave an endearing beam and scooped her up with a peck on her head. "Let's go find the others." She placed Eev down again gently and the fox pranced alongside her human when they arrived into the lobby. "Hiii, everyone!" She joined Tori and Neri and gave the others a cheery wink.

"-Hi cousin." A voice taking Harmony by suprise. His eyes in upside down smiles as he entered the lab doors. He had slipped away from the senior citizen scene when that one stinky fisherboy went his own way. "Good to see you again." He gave a titter. "Hii Harmony's friends." He gave a flamboyant wave to the girls from before.

"Lynus!" Harmony exclaimed off guard with a cheesy smile. She froze to gather her thoughts. She wasn't expecting to see him again so soon. "What a surprise...." she turned back to smile to them all. "This is my sweet cousin Lynus!" She introduced him.

"O stop, favorite cousin....." he giggled with a playful hand flap. "Your Eevee looks adorbs." He gave the fox a pat on her head and Eev just sniffed at his hand. "Such a cute look." He complimented. She gave him a thankful smile. "Now where's this signup sheet I've been hearing about?" He asked the group with a cute smirk.

eb43171a4113afde5bc9b9967e6bca76.png

Last edited:

Fleur looks at Leo as he tells her that he can give her some information about the town since this is where he is from and that he has an errand to come. She was curious what it is so she listened carefully as he added that if she is free she can accompany her and that he might let her meet a very important person. As he explained this to him she couldn't help but to shiver when he gave her a hauntingly small smile that made her wonder who Leo really is. " I'd be interested to know about this place and about this important person" she said when he asked her to follow him if she was interested and wondered to herself why that person was important. Was that important person from a high place in government or something from a powerful clan. It was intriguing and exciting as her seek for knowledge but she didn't have to push an effort because after this tour she will meet the person.

Leo also explained to her that if she didn't have a second pokemon they could head out to get one since it was their first assignment. Fleur frowned. So she was late on the first day but she didn't have to bother about it because she is here now and she didn't have to worry about anything anymore and all she has to do is do things right and finish being a Gym-leader trainee and make her parents proud.

" well i do have a thought of a Glaceon if that is alright with you" she said to him with a small smile as he called on her Vulpix and Fuyumi ( Vilpix) ran over to Start one last time before running over to Fleur and ran around her excitedly and ready for another walk around town " easy now Fuyumi we still have a long day to go " she said happily as she picked up fuyumi and gently petted her gently and she glanced over to Leo as her Vulpix wanted to be carried by him and she smiled softly with a giggle she find it very adorable how his Vulpix was so affectionate of him and just like her Fuyumi they were both so adorable so affectionate " your Vulpix must have loved you very much Leo" she said with a smile as she watched them and she was ready to follow them

She followed him out of the lab and to the city hall. And watched Leo return her pokeball and recommended her to return her pokeball as well to show respect on the very important person " thank you for the piece of information i will held onto your words and i promise that i'll be respectful towards her" she said as she take out her pokeball and return Fuyumi who try to escape because she wanted to roam around the city more. He looked at her pokeball and leaned close " dont worry ill make it up to you when we're done" she said with a smile as she placed her pokeball in her bag and followed leo and head up the stairs were i look around the place before heading to the desk and look around to see who Leola is and what she looks like. But from all the items that caught on her eyes she can see that Leola is a governess she now understand why she have to be careful of her action towards leola and take note to know more about her but as leo said she never want to be at leola's bad side so she will hold onto that words and be careful

Though instead of meeting Leola she saw a man focused on his pile of papers from his desk as he mentioned 'Lionheart'. 'That might be Leo ' Fleur thought as she listened to the man as he told her that Leola has matters somewhere. It was kind of disappointing but she will meet her again when she is done of her important business

The man then ask her who she might be as she gazed back at his domineering gaze with her green eyes while she scanned around the room and keeping note about the place in case of emergencies " my name is Fleur Von Foñier and i'm here to meet Governess Leola for some important matters" she said right away and in a professional way as she jump in right into the point " but if you know when and what time Leola will arrive here can you please write down on my paper" she said as she look at Leo and she took out her notebook and placed it on Damon's table to where he can write it down for her

@Luelle @LoveandHate91

"Well when you meet them you'll find out why they are so important to the town. I can give you information on the other parts of town afterwards even though I'll only tell you of the places that are actually important, like the lab, city hall and the places to catch Pokémon." Leo said as he lead the way to City hall.

"A glaceon that might not be too hard to get. Well at least it's earlier form which is a Eevee. Their is a Eevee farm in town to, and not only that the person were going to meet owns the Eevee farm and a evolution stone cave. So you may be able to get a Eevee and stone during this meeting." Leo would say but truly he doubted Fleur would get either since she hasn't done anything for Leola or her father. Leo got Leolas Eevee back and he wasn't even sure that would get him a stone. Leo was even going to offer up his Paras as a trade seeing as they might want to harvest the Paras's mushrooms to be used as ingredients. Which is fine for Leo since a Paras isn't fire so it's useless to him.

"As long as your nice to your Pokémon then it will love you no matter what you do as long as you show it love. It seems that your Vulpix fills the same about you. My Vulpix Star just likes me because I kind of saved it and feed it with no reason so it saw me as a friend and now I'm it's trainer and I didn't even have to battle her."

"It's nice to see you again sir. I hope the day is going well for you. I see kind of a shame she isn't here seeing as she just brightens up the day with her mere presence. But I guess it can be helped she is a busy person after all. As was coming to check in on her and her Eevee and to introduce my new friend another gym leader. I also wanted to ask you something since it's no secret you own a Eevee farm and a evolution stone cave. Seeing as I helped retrieve Leolas Eevee could I work out a deal to get a fire stone. Seeing as I will continue to work for you and your daughter for a long time if I become a gym leader. I can also offer up a Paras as like a trade. I know the mushrooms it has our valuable and you could just harvest the mushrooms from it. I can also hunt more if you want seeing at I'm the fire trainer and bugs are weak to fire."

"My friend here is also looking to get a Eevee and a ice stone but she'll have to make a deal with you herself I can't speak for what she can offer." Leo then turned back to Fleur. "This is the former governor so even if we don't meet Leola today her father is just as important."

@Luelle
@Elusive Thorns

• Creative
Reactions: True North and Jack
Tori And Neri Tobu
Inside the Lab
Mentions: Leo (@LoveandHate91 ), Fleur (@Elusive Thorns )
Interacts with: Paige (@Autumn Song ), Melanie (@Hecatty ), Harmony and Lynus (@Luelle )

Tori saw Harmony call out to them after leaving the room and then passing by fast while going to take care of herself. She just nodded a bit and turned to look at Paige and Melanie with a smile "So, while I could guess what type of gym trainers each of you aim to be seeing your pokemon,," Tori offered a friendly wave to Phanpy and Abra "Why don't you two tell us a bit about yourselves?" She asked.

While Tori spoke some more to the other girls, Neri looked towards Leo and another girl he was seemingly talking to. She could see that the girl looked towards them, but after a bit both left the lab. She felt a bit more calm after he did, and then turned to look at the two girls that Tori was talking to. After a couple of minutes, Harmony arrived with Eev, who was now decorated with some flowers. Neri couldn't help but smile at the sight "Awww, Eev looks adorable!" Neri said while petting Eev.

Barely a moment from Harmony's arrival passed, and someone Neri didn't know joined the group. Apparently this was her cousin. Looking at the interactions of the two made her feel like there wasn't anything wrong with him, so that was likely another thing Leo was wrong about. When Harmony introduced him, Neri offered a small wave "I'm Neri. Tori's youner sister." She said.

Looking at Lynus, Tori still wasn't sure about him. Yesterday seemed like it could've been an accident, but she just wasn't sure. Seeing how Harmony seemed to still fully trust him, Tori decided to keep those thoughts to herself for the time being "Hey Lynus. I didn't know you were going to try and become a gym leader too. What type of pokemon are you training?" She asked him. Tori had no idea what kind of pokemon he might've had, considering how he never showed any pokemon yesterday.