Path of a Gym Leader

Fleur watched as he thanked Leolas father before they headed out to meet the professor as leo wondered what the Professor has for them " i'm more curious how the professor know were here" fleur said before they headed outside and receive the letter from the Professor

Opening the letter she was surprised that the mission was Hatching an egg. She glanced at the assignment in surprise and placed the letter in her bag. It was rare to look for a pokemon egg that it's easy to see a pokemon running around while traveling or taking a stroll in the forest. But now it comes like that she is wondering to get a glalie egg if ever she gets lucky to find one

He then mentioned her that they should get her a pokemon but damon might sell hera Eevee later so she bit her lips and think " we should grab the Eggs that we need so when we return and i do hope to get my Eevee from Damon so we can to finish your mission and two of my mission so it's a win for the two of us and we won't have to worry much until the next mission" she told him " but what do you think leo?" She ask before sliding her hands to her pocket wondering what his final decision is.

she recalled Earlier that Leo told her he only needed one stone but he did plan on two but changed his mind about the Pokémon he wanted on his team and listen to his plan that in order to evolve their vulpix they need a stone to evolve his Fire stone for his Fire pokemon. She listened carefully as she thought about the stones and for her Vulpix. The evolution seemed interesting but she wondered how her pokemon think about it so she will have to ask her Friend later if he things its alright to use the evolution stone on him.

She know that she can decide for herself but having a Evolution stone is a speed up and she wanted to prepare her Vulpix for it

As Leo continued he said that he wanted an Eevee and needed a fire stone to evolve into Flareon.

she remember when they were talking to Damon as She watched how Leo was so determined that made her inspired at how he wanted it and that also reminds her to never give up on her dreams and keep on moving in life. Maybe, today is a good day and Leo didn't realized it but, he thought her that there is nothing that Cant be happy if you don't give up in your wishes and do everything in order to get it

She agrees with the idea that leo have about the Evolution stones and hopes that she can evolve her eevee into a glaceon too and to the pokemons she collects. She hoped that they won't disappoint them

@LoveandHate91 @Luelle

Last edited:
Reactions: LoveandHate91
Vincent Luther
Normal Type:
Interactions:
@Autumn Song @Luelle @Nim @Hecatty @FrozenDreams

Vincent smiles, nodding, "Thanks!" He seems excited that the girl, Harmony like his June's hat, and his poffins. "Vee!" June seemed to think so as well. He smiled, watching and listening as the group chattered. He turned his head as he was greeted, "Hello Paige! Fabulous to meet you." He chirps. Vince's eyes snap over at the sound of food, "Restaurant! yes. lets!" he beams, finding himself extremely hungry, since he hadn't eaten anything since the festivities yesterday. "Will we be getting out eggs before or after? because I have no idea where to go." he broadly asks the group since he didn't know what he was doing. "Tung!" Mr. Lickylicky seemed to grin in response to Tori. Vincent, having already decided he was hunger, close to pass of the option of taking a look at the bio dome for now. But he could come back later for sure!

All thoughts in Vincents mind stops there as a man enters the building. Tired looking, and worn. But he was smiling, he begun to introduce himself before it seems his other pokemon decided to come out. Normally this would please Vincent as he loved meeting pokemon, but it immediately started screeching. He covers Eevee's ears on instinct, and watches the man closely. What was with his pokemon?? He watched the man try to reprimand his pokemon, unsuccessfully before it not only screeched again but- ATE HIM?!

Albert Layton
Grass Type:
Interactions:
same as Vincent

A flustered man was staring a a slightly crumpled map, an Applin on his shoulder. "Oh dear... Oh dear....." He kept mumbling to himself as the light reflected off his round glasses. He was very clearly distressed as he shuffled forward, frantically looking between his map and his surroundings. He had no idea where he was. his map made no sense to him, and sh swears the sign he saw labeling this road was not on the map. He didn't recognize any of these street names or businesses. "Lin?" Applin seems to ask, "Oh Addy, I uh... It will be alright. I'm sure we will find it soon!" He attempts to reassure her.

A great amount of time passes, Albert is unsure how much, but it seems to have been a few hours. 6 to be exact. ssweating, and out of breath, Albert tries to catch his breath at the gate. "S-*pant*-see *pant* Addy? *pant* What did *pant* I tell * pant* you?" he still is very clearly out of breath, damp, crumpled map clenched in his hand. "I may have * pant* dropped the map *pant* in that fountain *pant* but once it dried up enough *pant* it was still usable!" "..lin," "Yes. There were those cars *pant* to but-" "APPLIN!" "YES I KNOW THAT NOW!!" "lin lin." "We made it, *pant* okay? That's what really matters now." Albert had mostly caught his breath by now as he stood up straight, shoving the crumpled map in the pocket of his overalls. He just had to go in, talk to whoever he needed to and do what he had to... right? Maybe he could even meet some of the people he would be working with.

Albert pushed open the doors, still looking a bit winded as he stepped into the wonderful air conditioning of the building. "Oh now well that's very nice." He comments mostly to himself. He glances up at the group, mostly kids huh? Surely one of them must know where the professor is. "I- uh. *ahem* I-" Before he can greet the group the pokeball opens up on his waist, Greggory, his victreebel pops out. "SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEECH" It immediately lets out as it comes out, screeching right in Albert's ear, and ruining his polite greeting. He immediately has to cover his ears due to the volume. "I know you are excited Gregory but you need-" "SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-" Greg lets out again. "Gregory! Yes it is very exciting that we are finally here but you-" He doesnt get a single word further as in what was apparently the Victreebel's excitement, the trainer, Albert is scooped right into the pokemon's pitched shaped mouth, and supposed body. Only his feet were left sticking out as the Applin was left tumbling on the ground. You can hear the man scream, possibly from surprise in the pokemon's mouth as his legs seem to thrash about in the air. Any words Albert seems to be saying are muffled to the fact that his pokemon is seemingly trying to eat him. So it is unclear what he might be saying, if anything at all beyond the screaming.

Reactions: True North
"I don't know but it's not the first time his Pokémon was able to locate me and others so it seems his Pokémon is really good at finding us. Or maybe theirs a tracker in the Pokédex. No that's not it his Pokémon found me and a few others before we had our pokedex's but I guess it doesn't really matter."

"Man you and Damon make me fill small he's a governor and you have a higher family then mine makes me look like a peasant compared to the others I've begun to start working with and under."

"Well the next job has us have to travel to Keukelo which is quite convient for me since Damon said that the place most likely to buy the Paras is located their. Guess we need to get ready to go then stop by here for that tour and job before heading off to our new destination."

"The letter says the egg is in the Keukelo region so we need to get what we need done here and then head off to the other region to get the egg. But we have to hatch the eggs in our desired element. I guess I can just toss my egg in a campfire then. I don't know how your going to hatch yours, well I guess you can stick it in a freezer or something since that's cold."

"So we need something to pass the time do you want to battle or maybe head back and we can challenge two other trainers to a two can two Pokémon battle. What do you think it's a way to pass time while both getting our Pokémon stronger and closer to evolving or more ready in the case of our Vulpix. What are you thinking, I can show you shops if you need to buy anything but I already have a duffle bag packed with cloths and food so I'll be ready to leave tonight once we speak to Damon but we may want to wait until the next morning before we leave." Lei said as he crossed his arms in front of him and looked at Fleur for her response.

@Elusive Thorns

Reactions: Jack

Fleur looked at him " it's a danger for us if he kept on doing that. It will blow our cover in the future if Leola or Loala's father gave a mission of us " she said while she watched as the professor leaved them but then again she was quite impressed how his pokemon can even locate everything and she must figure out how it works and she will have a fun time training her friends for it

Fleur look at Leo as he told her that he felt like a peasant because of their status and Fleur smile a little " it is quite a level but even if i myself is from a higher family its not worth to enjoy i rather have a normal and a simple life like yours" she said to him and it was true. Yes she was from an aristocrat family but she never experience to have friends or freedom as her life was filled of her parents controlling her and telling her what to do to a point that she didn't know were to start without asking but today she hope she can change everything and live the life she always wanted

While daydreaming about her wish. She suddenly got back to reality as Leo told her that their next job will be traveling to Kuekelo and was quite convenient for him because of the Paras " how many Paras do we need?" She ask him before he guessed that they need to get ready and stop for the tour which Fleur kinda like to know more about the place so she won't get lost before they go to their new destination

He then mentioned that the eggs is in Kuekelo which she found in a great timing for their mission as he added that they have to hatch the eggs on their desire and told her that he will toss his egg in a campfire and maybe stick her in the freezer " that will sound bizarre Leo maybe we could walk in a library in town or the people there, maybe they got some idea how we will do it" she said as they continue to walk

While they do, Leo then mentioned to her that they needed to pass time and suggested that if she wants to battle or they will head back and challenge two other trainers. She placed a hand on her chin and thought " we should go back and challenge two other trainers and learn their strategy in a fight because it will be our advantage here being as a Trainee we can collect a lot of knowledge to get is to the top and to know who we needed trust or to be aware of she told him " and maybe after this you can tour me in a shop i do need some things to buy before we leave speak to Damon and why wait until next morning Leo?" She ask while she take out her Vulpix who gave her a huff for keeping her inside the pokeball for too long " i'm so sorry Fuyumi" she said as she moved and pick her Vulpix up in which Fuyumi snuggled her and Fleur smiled

@LoveandHate91

Last edited:
"Well it only tends to find us when the professor has a new assignment for us so it shouldn't happen too often. And plus we just got a new assignment do it probably won't seek us out again until after we're done with the eggs and then we may be expected to return for the next job." Leo said to Fleur as he watched the Pokémon go, it was impressive how it found them maybe it tracked them by scent. That's not too far fetched seeing that three dog like Pokémon were able to track Leola's Eevee's location by scent alone.

"My life is far from normal and simple." Leo said he didn't elaborate any further then that. But he was referring to how he had to take care of himself after his parents died. He got money from his grandmother to buy what he needed. But other then that the rest of his family didn't send many letters so it left Leo alone and to grow into the kind of man he is now.

"I don't know if we really need any Para's if it wasn't for the fact Damon told me that place may need Para's we would have left without any. And only have a Para because it got in the way and my Scorch attacked it. Other then that it's a useless Pokémon, but then again bugs are weak to fire and that's my specialty." Leo would say in response to how many Para's they would need.

"Yea we can I'm just thinking it says our element so that's what I think of. Then again the biodome at the lab is able to change terrains to the desired terrain but then again that means we'd have to travel back hatch the egg and then go back to Kuekelo. Which would be a lot of wasted time and unnecessary traveling."

"Well I do know a couple of the others Pokémon. But we don't know strategy until we battle and see what attacks they do which sometimes reveals their tactics. Let's see the Blonde girl is Harmony she's the Electric trainer she has a Eevee and some bird that hangs out in her hair. She would be a easy win because her bird is a new Pokémon and yesterday she admitted to not knowing any of Eevee's moves. So Harmony wouldn't be too hard to beat, then we have Tori who has two bird Pokémon she's the flying trainer not sure on what her Pokémon can do but I assume if you get them in the ground they would be easy to beat. Then their was the girl laying on the floor when we left she had a Abra which marks her as the psychic trainer and it's best to avoid her because that type would prove tricky to fight. Then we have Pendragon he is the dragon trainer I'm sure of it since he had two Dragon pokemon from the night before. And I'd prefer not to fight dragons they would probably wipe the floor with us. The little girl I meet said her name was page and she had some Elephant that turned into a ball unsure what she's able to do I'm not really sure of her speciality. And then there was a boy complaining s out his Lickitung she he's no doubt the normal trainer, I can't see Lickitung as any other type. And if that's what he has I don't think he proves if any threat in battle." Leo concluded revealing everything he knew of the other trainers to Fleur and telling her what he thought of them when it came to battle. "What do you think?" Leo would then ask.

@Elusive Thorns
@Luelle
@Nim
@FrozenDreams
@greenzor
@Autumn Song
@Hecatty

The Research Facility in Lunavelle

"Hey!" Harmony returned a warm greeting to Neri when she returned to their room. "Sure have! I can't wait! See you in a bit!" Harmony beamed and leaned down to collect her egg that was resting soundly on her pillow.

She placed the egg carefully in her bag. "I'll keep you in my sight from now on." Harmony assured the egg before closing the bag shut. "How about we pay a visit to Keukelo, then? It's been awhile." Harmony smiled to Eev. Ee! The little fox nodded.

"I'm back, every-" Harmony returned to the group of trainees with a big smile, but was interrupted by the near crash landing of a girl she hadn't noticed before. "That was something...." Harmony smiled helping the girl play it off. "Hi there, I'm Harmony!"

"You're pokemon are so so CYU-" Harmony stopped midsentence at the sound of ear piercing screeches. "OMYGOD." Harmony, stopped with her mouth hanging at the sight of a man eating plant devouring a new trainee.

"PLEASE, SPIT HIM OUT." Harmony was now tugging at the base of the hungry plant Pokemon. Eev leaped out of Harmony's arms and just observed the odd scene with a confused stare.

While continuing to pull, she overheard Vincent saying he wasn't familiar with where to go. "O-em... I can... show you... the.. the... way...." Harmony offered politely to Vince with one last mighty pull that sent her soaring backward.

The Birthday Party

The birthday boy's glassy eyes began to enlarge when the costumed shiny dragonite appeared. However, something was quite off about the costumed man's display as it wasn't lining up to the tv character's signature moves and gestures.

A smile began to form on the boy's lips at the spray of confetti from the artificial dragon's mouth, but then subsided when he saw him go away. It wasn't long after some scuffling from the back, that Mighty Shiny Dragonite returned.

Asriel watched curiously as the dragon suited man wobbled over to the punch bowl to spit fire onto the nearest ice sculptures. For a moment he just blinked in shock at the sight, but then raised his hands in a fit of clapping.

He ran over to hug tightly his favorite character's waist, the photographers finding a perfect moment to get a picture of them.

After a click from the camera, a lady with royal purple hair and glasses reared back with a shiny smile, "How sweet. Asriel is growing up so fast." She took a look at the picture with a pleased expression.

"He surely is. Thank you for coming, Clare." Leola giggled from behind her, and hovered by her to greet other guests. "Blaire." Dr. Venastone reminded her, with a defeated expression as she reminded her so many times before in the past.

Last edited:
CRACK! That's the sound anyone nearby would hear as Wolf slammed the back of thugs head into a wall. And then the unconscious man fell to the ground. Wolf turns back to his Pokémon Hitmonlee knocked another thug out as his Machop had the third in a sleeper hold. Wolf wasn't familiar with Lunaville and wandered into the wrong part of town. And three thugs thought it was good to try to mug him. But Wolf was a fighter as was his Pokémon begging both fighting types. "Come on guys let's try to find the lab, hopefully we won't run into any more trouble I'd prefer to make it without anymore violence.

After a couple minutes of walking around and asking some shop owners for directions he found the lab. Finally after his long trip he's made it. He walked in and was greeted to a strange scene a group of trainees was normal but a man was being eaten by a giant plant Pokémon. "What the hell?" Wolf said before grabbing the mans ankles along with his Machop as they tried to pull the man out. "Hitmonlee use rock smash!" Wolf yelled out and his Hitmonlee sprung into action moving in front of the Pokémon a delivering a powerful kick at the large Pokémon with enough Power to destroy cracked boulders.

This wasn't how Wolf expected the day to go he expected to get here without fighting thugs. And credibly without trying to save a man being eaten by a giant plant Pokémon. Wolf thought he'd arrive meet the professor, sign up and meet some of the other trainees. Why was no one else helping? Wolf thought was this some kind of test to test any new trainees?

Flour listened as Leo explained to her about the professor but still she can't be very comfortable with the knowledge of the professor knowing their location " well that would be good to know also i do wonder how the professor located us." Flyr said in wonder " when we get the spare time we should ask him maybe he can tell us something that we can use in case of emergency" she told him. As she followed Leo she realized how simple life looks like here rather than busy people talking about business. She look at Leo as he explained to her that his life was far more than simple that has gotten her attention " i'm sorry about that" Fleur told him as they walked " if you want someone to talk to about it you can tell me" she said to him

As she followed Leo told her that he really didn't need any paras and he only had one because his schroth attacked it when it got unto the way and she agreed. Paras are very weak but they do have some advantages " i agree they are weak but when they evolve their mushrooms are very great at medical examinations we can earn them for those " she said

He then explained to her about the change of terrains to the desired Element and the unnecessary traveling which Fleur agreed " but i think we need to be patient with it. After all if the others can do it so do we" she told him " it might take us long but doing this might help us improve mere and to learn also in our travel we might caught a rare or strong pokemon along the way"

Fleur looked at Leo as he told her that he knew a couple of pokemon which is a great advantage for them but he doesn't know their strategy and that's where they need to battle them to know their moved and tactics " we can do that and after the battle we'll talk about how they move and adapt it in our training so when we can to face them again we are ready but we also need new tactics because they might be reading our moves as well" she told him and he started explaining about the Pokemon trainee. She have to admit that Leo had a good knowledge of every trainer and the details was so great she wonder what else he as in store but a battle is at hand and she must take in good notes at everything that he said " it's pretty amazing how you were able to know about them and from their advantage and disadvantages but then again as the day we stay here everythi big from us being a trainee to a trainer changes so we can say everything until its determined " she said while she think " we should go back and lets see who is there for us to battle with " she said as she followed him " and take notes because once we enter the battle they might be hiding a surprise for us" she told him

Tori And Neri Tobu
Lunavelle Lab > Lunavelle

While Neri and Tori saw some of the group making indications they wanted to go explore the lab and he biodome before heading off, Neri nodded. Made sense they would, seeing how they only arrived recently and didn't have a tour of the place with the professor. Harmony arrived back not long after, and Neri was quick to offer her a smile. And a moment after, another girl arrived and fell down. Was everyone that entered prone to some kind of accident?

And before Neri could think further of this, she and Tori watched as another guy entered the place. While Harmony moved to help the girl, the guy, who had an Applin and a large grass pokemon neither knew, started talking to his larger grass pokemon, who proceeded to screech very loudly. Neri quickly covered her ears while Tori winced from the loud sound, but it didn't catch too badly off guard due to being used to hearing all kinds of birds be just as loud. Tori's eyebrows shot upwards, however, at the sight of the large pokemon eating up its own trainer. And before she could react, Harmony was already on it, along with yet another trainer that just entered the room.

While the sound stopped, Tori could start feeling some shaking on her head. Dee was starting to feel uncomfortable again. She turned to look at Neri, who just lowered her hands "We best go outside and get going Neri. I think everyone here has plenty to see, and Dee could use some space." She whispered to Neri. The younger girl glanced towards Dee, before nodding.
"Harmony! We're gonna go! We'll catch up in Keukelo, or on the ferry if we catch the same one!" Neri called out to Tori, before the two girls offered a wave to the others and then left the lab.

Once they were outside, they started heading in the direction of the dock. Recalling something, Neri looked through her bag "Oh Tori! I already got a ferry ticket!" She told her, before showing the ticket that was left for her earlier "The guy that left me to pay for the food yesterday apparently left it for me. I guess he didn't quite mean to leave paying for the food to me huh? Also left me some super repels."

Tori nodded "If he left you that as an apology, then I suppose so. Probably wanted to ensure you have a safe travel back, unbothered by any wild pokemon that might attack you." She said. Feeling that Dee wasn't shaking anymore, she petted him a couple of times as the two kept walking towards the docks.

Pokémon probably can locate us through scent that's the only thing that makes sense. I mean earlier three dog Pokémon were able to track down a Eevee to a location based on scent alone. But we are heading back to the lab maybe if we see him we should ask him." Leo suggested as he began to lead the way back to the lab. "I don't need to talk to anyone about my life my past is only that history all that matters now if the present and future."

"We don't need any more para's unless you really want one. And I plan on trading the Para's I'm not going to waste my time trying to evolve it I need to evolve my main Pokémon already a para's would be a waste but I may want to catch more in the future to evolve so I can harvest the mushrooms. But I have one if you want to catch one we can seek one out but we have more important things to do right now." Leo said.

"We can catch Pokémon on the way but I'd suggest we be careful we have limited pokeballs, and we don't want to take forever to get their. So we may want to ignore most Pokémon because time is also somthing to remember. So I'm going to try to hatch my egg on a fire because there's no harm in trying. If it fails I'll need a new idea."

"My knowledge only comes from what I've been able to see. I was hoping to see the Grass, bug and metal since they are weak to fire. What's weak to ice isn't it water? There has to something else but can't think of it from the top of my head." Leo said thinking of anymore advantages they could get. But nothing came to mind.

Leo saw both Neri and Tori exiting the lab. But he has nothing to say to either of them so he didn't bother. As they reentered the lab they were greeted with quite the scene. It was comedic, stupid and crazy all at once. It seemed their was a grass Pokémon trying to eat someone. "What the fuck?" Leo said before looking at scene more carefully. Either this means the grass trainer showed up or a wild grass Pokémon entered the lab and is trying to eat someone. He could see both a Machop and Hitmonlee which means the fighter trainer is here as well. The situation seemed even more crazy the more Leo thought about it. He saw Neri and Tori walking away, but this was in full swing so it's clear they didn't care about whoever was being eaten, Leo could see Paige and Pendragon walking away do they didn't care, the girl on the floor was in the same spot as well as the other guy just sitting their do they didn't care either. But of course Leo didn't care if the man was eaten or not the only two that seemed to care was Harmony who appeared to have been knocked to the ground and the other trainer trying to pull the screaming man out.

@Elusive Thorns
@Luelle
@Nim
@Hecatty
@greenzor
@Autumn Song
@FrozenDreams

The lab

"oof." Harmony peeped after slamming down onto her bottom from falling back from the pull. "I'll be right behind you guys!" Harmony smiled it off and gave the sisters a reassuring wave. Harmony shot up to dust herself off quickly.

She gave a nod at the sight of another trainer helping the man with his muscly pokemon. She was sure that they could get him out of the hungry plant's jaws. The sunny haired girl, knelt down to retrieve her bewildered fox and skipped over to Vince.

"C'mon, I'll show you the way to Keukelo! Let's go hatch a Pokemon!" Harmony playfully snatched Vincent's hand and dashed toward the exit to guide them to the ferry. On the way out, Harmony's eyes passed by Leo's and time seemed to stop.

She looked away from him disappointingly and continued out of the door.

"We need to get to Port Moonwater to catch the ferry. We'll need to buy tickets and hopefully get the same ride as my friends." Harmony gave a smile to Vince as she pulled him along to the southeast end of the city.

Vee! Eev gave a furry giggle to Vince's Eevee with the hat named June.

Rustling in the undergrowth of the treeline a few yards away, a familiar canine with green fur popped his head out. He spotted the sunny haired girl from before, and something on the other colorful human with her caught his attention.

The bolt streaked dog stealthily scuffled after them. @greenzor

Further ahead, Harmony's cousin leaned against a tree with his eyes closed and popped one of them open overhearing the sisters as they passed by. "Sounds like a free ride to Keukelo." He said quietly.

He looked to his partner on his shoulder and smiled. "Go get me that ticket." Lynus's eyes forming into smiles. The Emolga gave a glaring smirk from behind the girls and glided off of his shoulder toward them.

The winged mouse swirled ahead of Tori and Neri and did a flip to catch their attention.. Emolg! Emolga gave them a worried look and tugged at Neri's bag desperately.

The little winged mouse looked around frantically as if in danger of a predator pokemon. Surely the good humans could use their sorcery to fend off the danger drawing near. Perhaps with a super repel?....

Emolga flew up to the back of Neri's head to hide, covering its face with its wings to hide. Peeking to see when Neri would open her bag and make the ticket vulnerable. @Nim

Vincent Luther
Normal Type:
Interactions: @Autumn Song @Luelle @Nim @Hecatty @FrozenDreams (im lazy okay so tags still there)

Vincent continued to sit on his ass as the scene went down. Harmony and some other guy were already on the case so he figured they didn't need his help. He figured he could just wait until the incident was over. After all he was curious about the Victreebel, he had never seen one act like that before, and was currently making mental notes. He watched a few of the others head out and, before he could finish any other thoughts he found himself getting dragged off himself, June still in his hood, and Mr Lickylicky on his tail as they seemingly headed out. He couldn't say he minded, after all he did want to go find this egg he was supposed to collect. He wanted to finish these little tests, whatever they were. "Oh alright." He half nods as he is dragged along. To the port it was he guessed. "Vee Vee!!!" June chirped back excitedly.

Albert Layton
Grass Type:

Interactions: same as Vincent @LoveandHate91

One could still hear his muffled screams coming from withing he pokemon as effort was put in to separate them. As Harmony failed, and fell as her hands assumedly slipped off the pokemon, not that Albert really knew anything that was going on due to his current location, he knew that someone was trying to pull him out, as he could feel the hands on his ankles. As Harmony, not that he knew, although he would have understood, basically abandoned him he finally got pulled free by a one Wolf. He coughed as he lay on the ground for a moment before pushing himself up. he kneels on the ground for a moment as he cleans his glasses. After a moment he puts them back on looking towards the ones who pulled him out. "I- uh." He stops to clear his voice as he stands up, brushing his coat and overalls off, uselessly since, aside from the floor dust, he was just covered i saliva. If anything he was really just spreading it about, "Thank you." he shifts nervously, embarrassed that a kid had to get him out of there. He the quickly shoved Greggory back in his pokeball. "And uh, sorry about him, he can be a bit rambunctious." He chuckles nervously as he rubs the back of his neck- more saliva. He glances around, it seemed like a lot of the trainers had cleared out, they must have been busy, he was sure that's what it was. He extends a hand in greeting, "I'm Albert Layton." he greets cheerily, "And uh... sorry and thank you again..." He apologized, again, as if the first time wasn't enough. His extended hand was covered in Victreebel juice/saliva, but it seemed he had forgotten. Addy, his applin on the other hand, was still on the floor, and seemed displeased.

As they walked to the city. Fleur almost lost time and enjoyed the moment of walking along with leo. She almost felt like a normal girl. This has been the most longest time she had been free and she was happy to do it with a friend as she walked in beside him as he explained about an eevee being caught by three dog pokemon then suggested that since they are going back to the lab they could ask him " that really is amazing and if he is we should and would tell is his secret, after all it's something that can be a better advantage for us in the future " Fleur told him. She then nodded when he dont need to talk about his past " i'm sorry to ask Leo and he's what does matter is now, the present and the future because that is what we most need but sometimes going into the past can teach us about life and what we must learn and cherish" Fleur said. Remembering a book called. remember me. It's a folk story about a samurai who live to tell his past stories and make lessons about it in order to achieve peace and success

As they walked, Leo discussed the para's " for some experiment i think it would be interesting to have one and if it's mushroom proves greatly in medical uses then it would be a great advantage." She nodded when he mentioned about wanting to evolve his pokemon " then we much work hard for the mission to make our dreams come true and as for the paras we can search for one when were done with our missions and i agree Leo we must head in our main task first "

" i agree Leo and even if there are so much wonderful pokemon in the world we must only choose what pokemon is needed " she said as they walked " and i'll hatch my egg in ice as well and i hope our attempts would be a success if not i know we can come up with something else or… we could ask a fire or an ice pokemon to be the one to hatch the eggs and maybe the egg would adopt onto their foster pokemon mothers" she said with a smile

Fleur place a hand on her chin to think " for the weakness i suppose we can go in the library to search and take notes about each of the elements weaknesses in order to advantage ourselves in the top " she said while she glance around the place " that is if you're willing Leo" she said to him

As they walked close to the lab she saw Neri and tori walking away and maybe they were going to do the new mission as she followed Leo inside. Everything was a rumble inside when Fleur entere inside with leo and her eyes widened when a pokemon was trying to devour a human " we should help them Leo" Fleur said worried over the crazy scene that is unfolding. Everything was different from home and there was the same girl that was on the floor. Fleur didn't know if she was hurt to stay in there or not while the others tried to pull the pokemon out of the man's head and the other trainers were leaving that made her confused. Back at home this kind of scene would lead in the detention room for disciplinary action.

@LoveandHate91

The Professor's Lab

Rylund entered through the back of the laboratory carrying an armful of pokeballs and an icy shrew holding onto the back of his head. "oh. Good morning. Looks like some of you are still here..." He noticed the older boy covered in a sticky substance.

"Um, soooo... I see you got Klaus's letter. Does anyone have any questions about the assignment or would like a tour?" The professor asked awkwardly, looking over who all was present. He made his way over to his desk, being careful not to trip.

"You'll need to take the Port Moonwater ferry to Keukelo." Professor Rylund made his was to the vault of pokeballs for storage and remembered that his hands were full. The professor sighed.

Shrew. The icy shrew with the igloo shaped shell squeaked looking at the professor predicament. "You better.. get a move on, there's only.. so many hours.. in a day." The professor told them struggling to use his foot to try and turn the vault.

The Eggsciting Daycare

GASKAHN. A Kangaskhan daycare assistant stomped across the yard with a pouch full of new baby pokemon. The mix of babies of different typings squealed happily within the pouch enjoying the fun ride.

An Elekid within the pouch pushed an unsuspecting Magby out and began into a fit of laughter. Dashing passed the scene was a Chansey with her own pouch, but in place of a normal white egg was a colorful unkown pokemon egg. CHANSEYYY.

The Chansey assistant waddled up to a row of pokemon eggs and switched out the egg in her pouch so that she could keep the next one warm and take turns with them for special care.

RIIIIIIiiiiil! A crying baby Azurill rang out from a few yards away where an elder man approached with a fire red beard. He knelt down and gave the little water mouse a rub on its little head. "Sounds like someone needs a nap."

The caretaker lifted his hand signaling for his nearby Butterfree assistant to glitter the baby asleep with sleep powder. A slight smile formed on the man's lips, and he became thoughtful. "Those trainees should be here soon I suspect."

Last edited:
Tommy
-doinglonerangerthings

Flash back for bday party post (though we already moved into another day)

Once
again being dragged out by the other actors yo take a picture with the birthday boy, Tommy immediately returns to rehearsal tent and begins changing out of the costume and into a decent suit that would help him blend in. He exits through the side of the tent mixing in with the crowd as he mingled his way closer and closer to one of by the staff members cleaning up the mess he made with his little performance making sure to avoid the governess. Since Tommy knew exactly were he was going, all it took was a little confidence in his walk to trick the staff to thinking he belonged there. After finding what he was looking for, Tommy makes his way back into the party now searching for a way out, which had proved to be difficult since the governess was moving around the room, showing her social dominance to her guest. "Those poor people" saying it under his breath not realizing he was standing next to Dr.Venastone. Tommy passes by the birthday boy and wishes him a happy birthday before intentionly moving to group just before the governess did. One of the woman talking to the governess screams as she spills her drink on the governess before turning around to see who had pinched her but just as they all turned around to look, Tommy steps out from the other end behind the governess acting just as surprised as everyone else Looking at Leola drenched in punch he smirks before Turning and heads to the exit doing his best to hold in his lauph until he was far away only to be greeted by Klaus the messenger bird.

(Current day?)

After
winning a friendly battle against a random trainer, Tommy takes a few trys before he is able to call Frodgier back into its pokeball. "Still getting use to her pokeball, anyway thanks for letting me win" He says a little embarrassed while he shook the trainers hand before walking back over to the bench Bepo waited at. "how much times do I need to tell you bepo?... eggs need more sun..... then shade" Trying to reach under the bench for a pokemon egg and placing it back on the bench before leaning back into the bench and letting out an exausted sigh "catch a pokemon, raise an egg..... this sucks" lazily looking around until he had spotted Lynus leaning on a near by tree. He picks up his egg and quietly makes his way over leaning on the tree and listening to Lynus talking about a free ride. Tommy waits until Emolga shoots off to a few girls "thats adorable" Watching the lynus's pokemon go to work. "This is your cut" handing Lynus an envelope with a good sum of cash in it. "Worry about the details if we get caute, but..."Cutting of lynus before he could say anything while reaching into his backpack and pulling out a few boat tickets and tossing them on the ground infront of lynus. "This gym leader competition is moving to Keukelo, luckily that's were the next gig comes in....if your interested ofcourse, who knows, you might even learn a few things, oh and you should try and sell those for double the price, I suspect there are a few trainers out there in dire need of a ticket " giving lynus a short wave as headed off for the Port with bepo in tow. finally arriving at the port they are greeted by a small group of people who were complaining about having to wait for another fairy since the tickets were sold out. Noticing that a few of them were trainers, Tommy lets out a slight chuckle since he didn't really think his silly plan to work. He checks in with the ferry staff and is shown to his room before being allowed to roam the ship until they departed.

@lynus ...I think

Last edited:
The Birthday Party

"Hmm?" Dr. Venastone took a glance up from her glasses after taking another snapshot of the party. She scanned the boy with her eyes like calm ocean waves. It was apparent that he saw right through the Governess's behavior as anyone should.

Wasn't he the guy in the costume? She'd noticed him exiting the party tent from before. He seemed really good with kids. Kind of dorky, but cute? She couldn't decide.

She watched him slide into the gathering of guests and not long after her attention was stolen by the scream of another guest. Blaire slightly gasped, but then held back a giggle at the sight of Leola now drenched with the pissiest face imaginable.

"Well, parties over." Blair mumbled and her brows perked up as she caught notice of the boy from before slipping away. Her eyebrows narrowed suspiciously and then they relaxed with a small smile on her face.

Lunavelle City

Lynus flinched at the sound of a voice seeming to come out of nowhere. A familiar one.

Before he could blink, a random envelop was tossed into his hands and he stared at it blankly before realizing what was inside. "Wha-" The water trainee from earlier now offering up boat tickets.

He pointed a finger up to get in a word, but the kid was already set off in the direction of the port. "Where. did. you. get. all. of. this?" Lynus found himself saying aloud. He just blinked a few times before acknowledging what just happened.

He began fumbling through the cash in the envelop with a greedy grin before deciding his change of plans.

"I'm so confused, but I don't even care...." He giggled and put his fingers to his lips for a whistle and headed off after the boy. Emolga alerted to follow when ready.

Lynus arrived to the lively port and noticed the group of people in need of tickets and he chucked beneath his breath. He slyly held up the tickets and walked by them nonchalantly.

"Ticketssss. Tickets for sale." His eyes smiling shut.

@Mad Captain Kazu

Last edited:
Pendragon Ember

Mentions: Anyone who is still playing and is in the laboratory

The Professor's Laboratory​

While he got a few refusal from the other trainers wanting to visit the Biodome, a few more new trainers popped in from the front door and made their entrance. While it was getting a bit too much for Pendragon, he felt that the others were having fun among the chaos happening around them. Pendragon felt like he couldn't get anyone else to join in with him to the trip to the Biodome, and decided to take his leave from the room to allow the others to have fun, but before doing so, he decided to let them know what his current plans are before leaving for the daycare.

"Anyways. I'm going to go ahead and explore the Biodome for a bit while you guys have fun. If any of you would like someone to travel with you to the daycare, i'll be waiting just outside of the laboratory once i'm have my share with the place." And with his statement finished, he took off, with both his Bagon and Druddigon following him. The hallways were a bit long and Pendragon was curious to see all kinds of pictures and posters hanging up on the walls. Though after some more searching, he found the door where the Biodome would be and entered into the place.

Inside of the Biodome​

Pendragon was amazed at the size of the area. This was no doubt, created by some talented people who really cared for pokemon. From the tallest rocks to the cleanest of waters to the grassy fields, the area felt like a haven to all sorts of pokemon. Even Jaws and Gluttoney were amazed and rushed into the giant ecosystem. Pendragon walked over to the water and knelt down to get a closer look. Pure and fresh water streams from the waterfall close by. He can notice some kind of machine within the water, probably something to purify the water and keep it from getting dirty should the pokemon have their fun within the water. He goes to carry a bit of the water from the stream in his hands and used it to wash his face. Cool, but not freezing cold. Just the right temperature too.

"I gotta admit, even Blackthorn doesn't have such a wonderful environment for its pokemon." He closed his eyes as he looked up to where the sunlight passed through the ceiling windows and hitting Pendragon. Feeling the light on his skin through the window, Pendragon felt a rather calm feeling surround him as the sunlight envelops him. "This does feel like a paradise for the pokemon." He smiled, containing to enjoy the area a bit more. Before long, Pendragon sat down as he began to reflect back to the past, those times where he was considered a delinquent by the many townsfolk in the city. How he had punished and hurt other people and their pokemon because of his arrogance, though while they were simple attacks or warnings, none of the pokemon nor humans were seriously injured, well, save for one person, one that begun his kick to becoming a better person. He was hated, and is still hated by his folks. He can't change their minds, nor will they ever change from theirs, but it wasn't about them, it's about him becoming a better person for his sake, and if becoming a gym leader here or at his hometown would make him happy, he will do so.

All these things i've done in the past...
I can't erase them, nor do I want to...
They've been important lessons for my growth...
I've been given a second chance in life...

This time, I will make a difference and become a better person.

Dedication to His Master

Meanwhile, Jaws stood tall up on the tallest mountain, observing the rather large area before him. The area was rather gigantic even for the bagon to be impressed about. Being the size of many football fields, the area felt like a complete world crammed into a very small area, the pokemon felt like it could be the king of this world, or rather, the Biodome. The pokemon reflects back at his last battle against his former opponent, Gluttony. He looked back on how the druddigon had managed to almost defeat him in its last battle. Realizing that he wasn't strong enough to easily take out the druddigon in its last battle and almost put his master in trouble, The pokemon was filled with anger as it realizes it was weak and had trouble fighting that druddigon. He needed to get stronger if he intends to become his master's bodyguard. The fight with his former enemy turned ally was a wake up call and it was time to strengthen his resolve.

Looking down at the ground before him, the pokemon decided to jump off from the tallest point of the mountain as he dived towards the ground. It seemed to be waiting for an opportunity as it falls at a fast velocity to the ground. Once reaching close to the ground it prepared itself as it lands its feet on a rock. Right after landing, the pokemon adjusted the pressure to its legs as it leaps forward almost immediately at a enormous speed. Now charging itself towards one of the bigger rocks, the pokemon moved it's head forward as it build pressure into its head to break the huge rock in front of him. Jaws took focus as it crashed right into the rock it was aiming for. The impact of the attack broke the rock into many pieces as the pokemon recoils from the impact of the attack.

The pokemon falls to the ground in a bit of pain as it tries to get up from the recoil. Jaws moved its head around as it searches for the rock it had slammed itself into. It seemed a bit happy about destroying the rock with its head and the big pieces of the rock laid there on the ground. Thanks to its self-training, the pokemon had managed to learn Headbutt, something that would be useful for its master. But in the process, thanks to hitting its head hard enough, it had lost one of its attack in the process of learning headbutt, but sometimes, things are for the best when it comes to getting stronger. Somewhat satisfied with the result. the pokemon began its search for its master in order to stay by his side.

Gluttony's Trial

Gluttony was walking around the forest, where it was looking for anything food wise. When it's not getting attention or fighting, it's looking for the next food to devour. While the trees themselves are plenty and many, there wasn't any with some kind of fruit on them, which made the druddigon sadden as it searched. After some more searching around, the pokemon eyes widen as it had found a apple tree, but it seems only one apple is on it, but for the pokemon, it didn't matter, any food is a victory for it. The pokemon tried shaking the apple tree, hoping it would drop its prize, but it seems the apple is firmly tight on the tree. Aggravated, the pokemon delivered a powerful punch to the tree in rage. Thanks to its sheer power of the punch, the tree shook immensely as the apple swung itself fiercely on the branch before breaking off and falling down,

The apple begins bouncing across the ground as the Druddigon happily chases it, trying to get it. Every time it would get close to grabbing the apple, a mysterious, yet unexplainable force would somehow cause the apple to jump another direction as it avoids its claws. After some chasing along the way, the apple gets itself deeply stuck in between two big rocks. The druddigon tries to use its claws to get it out from the rocks, but to no avail. Annoyed, the pokemon began scratching the rocks to try to break it, but the rock was too tough for its claws to break through. The druddigon fell to its knees as it begins to cry softly, realizing that the apple will forever be stuck within the rocks.

But it is going to be defeated by such a stationary opponent? He wasn't going to take this L from a bunch of stinking rocks.

Gluttony gains a sense of confidence as it charges at the rock, trying frantically to claw the apple out. While he tried his best, he did managed to touched the apple with the tip of its claws, but nothing more. It continued to do so for a good minute or so, but he will not be swayed by the fearsome opponent that is...rocks. Deciding that clawing out the apple wouldn't work, Gluttony decided to raise its tail high in the air, once it was high enough, the pokemon crashed its tail among the rock in front of it. The impact actually managed to cause some damage the rock as huge cracks appear from where the tail landed. Now seeing results, the pokemon continued to use Dragon Tail each time as the rock began to break even further every hit. Using all of its might into its final swing, the pokemon finally broke the rock in multiple pieces as the apple is freed from its rocky prison.

Victory! Gluttony pumped both of its arms as it gives a victory cry. The pokemon went and grabbed the apple as it takes one bite to devour the apple. Its stomach now filled with the deliciousness of the apple, the pokemon felt satisfied as it decided to continue exploring the forest, hoping to find more food somewhere within the forest, after some more looking around in the forest, the pokemon was only sadden to have found no more fruits within the forest. Now bored from searching around the forest, the pokemon decided to search for Pendragon as it was ready to beg for some more food, or just get some more attention from his trainer.

Reflections and Improvements

While the pokemon were doing its thing, Pendragon had continued to reflect on his past. While he still retains some fragments of his former self, he now continues to improving himself into becoming a more kinder and understanding person, even if his folks back at his home town consider him a monster. The pulling of his shirt brought Pendragon back into reality as he turns to see Jaws was trying to get his attention. It formed a rather small smile as it cries. Bagon! The Pendragon softly smile as it pets Jaws on its head. "Did you have fun exploring the place." He said in a cheerful voice. The pokemon responded happily as it shook his head. "Good." As he finished petting his head, Gluttony soon appeared from behind Pendragon, following its mighty cry seeing him. DRUUU! The pokemon cried out as it found his trainer and hugged him tightly, hurting Pendragon in the process. "Easy! Easy!" He choked as he tried to gasp for air, trying not to get crushed by druddigon's big hug. After a bit of hugging, the pokemon released its grip around Pendragon and smiled as Pendragon tried to make sure nothing was broken. After everything was alright, he turned to Gluttony and gave a rather fake smile, trying to hide his pain from the hug received from his pokemon.

"I take it you found a bunch of food in there buddy?" He asked as the druddigon shook its head, though it had only found one and that was a challenge even for him. "Good. It seems everyone is ready to go them?" He asked once again as both pokemon nod their heads in agreement. "We've got to collect a pokemon egg from the daycare and take care of it until it hatches, that is our next assignment. You ready to become good babysitters for our next upcoming team member?" He smiled. Gluttony jumped up and down in excitement as he was happy to hear about a new pokemon team member and friend soon to be added to the group, while Jaws nodded, even though he doesn't care about new pokemon in his master's team, if it was his goal, then he will accept it. With the approval of both pokemon Pendragon got up and looked towards the exit of the lab. "Alright. I'm going outside of the lab and taking a few minutes to make sure we are ready before we head out. Let's go." With that, the trio left the biodome and into the outside world.

Outside of the lab​

Pendragon walked over towards the entrance of the fence of the lab as he stationed himself there, he did mention if anyone wanted to join him on their way to the daycare, he would be waiting for them outside, whenever or not anyone is still here after he spent some time in the biodome is up in the air for him, for now, he would wait a few minutes and see if anyone would still be waiting for him before he took his leave from the lab and headed to the port to take a boat to Keukelo. As he was getting everything ready, a small, blue bird pokemon with cloud looking wings landed down on the roof of the laboratory look down upon the human, curious to what he was doing. The pokemon then cleaned its clouded wing as it lets out a joyful cry.

Swablu.

8d8840bc06160a445d12a81260f8b9fd9f0c76c0229fe4f6c450d308e288de84.png

Leo watched as Harmony's look at him seemed different from before and she didn't even say a word to him. Maybe the two bitch's that was Neri and Tori convinced Harmony that Leo was no good. But it seemed to matter little now she was becoming more trouble then she was worth and it seemed he didn't have to hide his affiliation to the governess with Fluer. Which made things a little more simple. But it didn't mean he would show his alliance so easily either.

"why don't you ask the professor how his Pokémon keeps finding us." Leo said to Fluer completely ignoring what she said about the past. Because to Leo his past was hell. And then he noticed Wolf his cousin and his anger began to rise at the sight of a living family member. Leo hated most of his family because when his parents died no one bothered to really check on Leo. Not even a single letter it was almost like Leo died along with his parents.

Leo has no reason to ask the professor anything he was here to look for a battle but the only trainers left were ones he didn't want to battle. Do Leo looked out the window where a bird landed with a weird face. Is that Damon's Ditto? Leo thought he left the lab to see what was going on and it had a letter for him and Fluer. It was inviting both of them to the Eevee farm.

Leo headed back in and waited for Fluer to finish so he could show her what they had but Leo waited for Ditto to leave first as he didn't need any extra attention.

Wolf looked At the mans covered and sticky hand. "Uh no problem but I'm going to refrain from shaking your hand as it is still covered in saliva." Wolf said standing up and looking to the professor. "I don't need a tour but I do have a question on this assignment it says to hatch a egg in your element. How does that work for someone who's element is fighting?" Wolf saw the guy that went to tour the building head out he may join him soon just to have some company on the way back to his hometown.

@Elusive Thorns
@Luelle
@greenzor
@FrozenDreams

1368599560-eevee.png

The Eevee Farm in Lunavelle

Awaiting outside of the wrought iron gates to the heavily guarded property, Damon stood catching the Corvisquire raven onto his arm. It was his ditto that had transformed into the messenger bird.

While reverting into its original form, Damon recalled Ditto back into its pokeball. Walking up, two of the guards with pokeballs visible at their hips. "Let them in when they arrive." They both acknowledged with a nod.

The gates slid open and Damon stepped through. He went to edge of a nearby enclosure and looked around for something. "Still no eggs?" The female eevee inside the enclosure lowered her ears, not taking well to its mate.

"Throw her back into the pin until she's willing to cooperate." A worker entered into the breeding grounds and snatched the frightened Eevee by the neck fur and took her way. "Bring in another." A new female placed inside.

The former Governor entered into the next enclosure where a grouping of nearly a dozen baby eevees burst out from their shelter that resembled a dog house. Veeeee! Eeeee! Eeveeee!!! They all ran up for attention excitedly.

"Get back!" He neglected any affection toward them, checking for something else. The little foxes skidded to a stop and some running into one another. He looked into the dog house and a smile crept onto his face.

"There you are." Damon went silent, now reassured and stepped away to wait for his guests.

@LoveandHate91 @Elusive Thorns

Port Moonwater

They finally arrived to the port after passing the many town homes and shops that Lunavelle has to offer. "WE'RE HERE!" Harmony letting go of Vince's hand having realized that she hadn't let it go since she drug him along.

"Sorry." She giggled to him warmly. They passed through the enormous archway to the lively docks. People and Pokemon of all kinds walking along with fishing poles or luggage. "Hrmm, maybe Tori and Neri caught an early one." She couldn't see them.

She noticed that a ferry was just arriving, bouncing on the salty blue waves. "Is that, Lynus?" Harmony noticed her older cousin sashaying around with a handful of tickets that attracted people around.

"Maybe we can get tickets from him!" Harmony smiled to Vince and skipped over to where he was at. When she arrived she saw a couple standing with their arms crossed with displeased expressions.

"No way I'm buying your tickets for double the price! What a rip off!" They stormed away and Harmony's cheery face changed to concern. "Lynus, where'd you get those tickets from and why are you selling them so high?"

"Hi, cousin. I guess I should've checked the sell price before assuming their worth..." Lynus lied. "I got them from some guy who didn't need them anymore. Lucky me." Lynus smiled cutely. "Who's your friend?" He asked, giving him a flirty wink.

"Well I guess that makes sense...." Harmony said unsurely. "You really are lucky, Lynus!" Harmony decided with a smile and looked to Vince near her. "Oh right! This is Vincent. He is one of the trainees like us." She introduced him happily.

"NOW BOARDING." An announcement from the docks caught Harmony's attention.

"We can buy those tickets from you!" Harmony offered and looked anxiously to the ferry being loaded with passengers. "Here you go!" She retrieved a handful of pokedollars around the price of the original cost.

"Suree....." Lynus nearly rolled his eyes with a grumble.

"Thank you, Lynus! You can ride with us if you want! Are you coming, Vincent?" Harmony beamed as she skipped onward to the ferry. She gave the employee her ticket and walked up the ramp onto the boat.

@greenzor @Mad Captain Kazu @Nim

BC618326-961E-46E0-81E6-B4ACCD888685.jpeg

" You're right, i'll ask once we see him but first we should get into the main matter," Fleur said while looking over the chairs. She didn't know why Leo wanted to keep his past all to himself but she knows his past might have been a hard one due to when he ignored her about it . She might be rich and she might be spoiled but she isn't naive to know someone's emotion and that goes to the girl who looks at Leo with a frown. There might have been something more that she needs to know and needs to investigate rather than dealing with simple things at hand and the missions that would be given to her. After all, everything might come in handy in the future so she has to know each and everyone.

For Leo she does trust him, after the accident and giving her a great deal and a great start to this place she knows she has found a friend and she wont search for him. After having a team up with him by the order of the previous governess she can know him as they work on with the missions and maybe he will share it when time comes. for now she doesn't want to break his trust because right now he is the only one she can stick up to and trust over this paperless people that would be filled with writings soon once she knows them all a lot better.

As they walked in she noticed his expression changed over the new boy. She wondered who he is and what is his connection to leo but she doesn't think she should go into private matters of what their ordeal but because she vowed herself to know everyone in the lab she will search over who the boy is and his connections but one were she is taking a note in her head is that the boy seemed fairly tall, his eyes red like rose tea and hair smokey like hair

As she watched over the scene she saw Leo left the lab and she followed along behind him. It seemed like they wouldn't be fighting anyone in the lab after all. As Fleur catches up with him she finds that he is holding a paper and watches a bird leave as quickly as possible. She wondered who owns the bird and what's the letter all about " what that Leo?" She ask over the letter on his hand and stopped beside him

@LoveandHate91 ( @Luelle im not gonna reply to your post yet since Leo havent told Fleur about the letter xD )