Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. One post per day
  3. 1-3 posts per week
Online Availability
I try to get on everyday to check my alerts, but I can't guarentee a reply everyday.
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Romance, Magical, Sci-Fi, Fantasy
Hello, I am looking or some new partners. I have been craving some more fandom roleplays, but I am also open to some non-fandom as well. If your interested leave a comment below or pm me.

I prefer F/F and M/M, but I will do M/F if the plot is interesting or if the fandom couple is already M/F.

Rules-
  • No God Modding
  • Minimum 2 Paragraphs ( 5 Sentences). I completely understand sometimes you can't get more than one, but I like the detail so most of your post should be 2+ Paragraphs.
  • Reply at least once a week. If you have some outside issues than just let me know you will be gone and about how long. If you get bored or uninterested let me know and we can drop the story or try to vamp it up. After three weeks of inactivity without hearing anything I will drop the role-play.
  • No wimpy subs. I prefer to switch, but I can't stand it when submissive characters have no backbone. Please make your characters not one dimensional.
  • Please let me know about the no-go's before hand. It's just easier to know what is not going to fly before we even get to the point of it being an issue.
Fandoms-
Steve/Tony (Avengers)
Steve/Bucky (Captain America)
Peter/Gamora (Guardian's of the Galaxy)
Spock/Kirk (Star Trek)
Gossip Girl

Non-Fandoms-
Step ( Brother/Sister)/ Step ( Brother/Sister)
Prince(ess)/ Prince(ess)
Prince(ess)/ Servant
Prince(ess)/ Commoner
Celebrity/Fan
Celebrity/Celebrity
Werewolf/ Vampire
Omegaverse

Best Friends
Roommate/Roommate
Teacher/Student
Teacher/Parent
Jock/Nerd
Boss/Assistant
Witch/Human
Succubus/Human
Penpals

Plots-

1)Muse A is a musician, just on the cusp of breaking into the big time. They have a loyal underground following that they love dearly, but their lifelong dream has always been to be a major headliner and to see their name lit up on the marquis of the biggest venues. Muse B is a well-known talent manager, looking for a new artist to lend their skills and expertise to. After seeing a flyer on the street, Muse B attends one of Muse A's shows one night and is absolutely blown away by their magnetism and raw talent.

After the show, Muse B introduces themselves to Muse A and makes it known that they are very interested in working with them. Muse A isn't sure at first. They don't want to be constantly told what to do or play. To be known as a sellout among their loyal legion of fans would ruin everything. The pair spend time together, share a few stories, their dreams and aspirations and begin to hit it off really well. Muse B offers their services, but Muse A is hesitant to accept, even though this may be what they really need to make it big. After a bit of cajoling and a few more meetings, Muse A finally agrees. Muse B utilizes every resource they have to propel Muse A into stardom.

Ship Option : Wrapped up in the whirlwind of success, Muse A and Muse B find themselves growing closer and closer. One night they decide to cross the barrier of personal and professional to try and make a relationship work. ( Preferred )

Angst option: As Muse A gets closer and closer to achieving A-list status, Muse B steers the artist towards more questionable behaviors (alcohol, drugs, outbursts, etc.) in order to get additional publicity and headlines.

2)Muse A is a high-powered executive in an extremely successful, Fortune 500 ranked company. They also harbor a well-guarded secret. Off the clock, the busy executive lives a submissive lifestyle, frequenting BDSM clubs to indulge their needs and desires. Muse B is looking to get their foot in the door at a major company in the city's financial district. After many grueling interviews and more than their fair share of rejections, Muse B is hired for the position of Muse A's personal assistant. Muse A is incredibly demanding and has no problem letting an assistant go for something as trivial as using sugar instead of Splenda in their latte, but Muse B is determined to wow Muse A with their focus and relentless drive to succeed, refusing to be expendable like so many of Muse A's previous personal assistants. When Muse B shows up in Muse A's office for the first day of work, they are both stricken by speechlessness. The recognition is instant and undeniable. Muse B was Muse A's dominant at their last visit to the club just one week prior.

3)Muse A is the daughter of a man with a serious gambling problem. He's a sweet man, always doting on Muse A with her favorite books and rare flowers, but he's up to his ears in debt after borrowing money from the wrong people. One afternoon, Muse A's father is confronted by Muse B, the ruthless crime boss of the city. Few people have ever seen Muse B's face, as his henchmen usually do his dirty work, but everyone knows his name and cowers in fear appropriately. Muse A's father owes Muse B a considerable debt, which he cannot pay. Rather than kill the man, Muse B offers a trade – the man's beautiful daughter in exchange for the forgiveness of his financial debts. He has one night to make this deal happen or Muse B will come for him. When Muse A's father explains the predicament to her, she is willing to go, as long as it ensures the safety of her family and her father promises to put an end to his troublesome gambling habits. Muse A moves in to Muse B's mansion outside of town the following day. From the moment Muse A arrives, Muse B is on his best behavior, lavishing her with gifts – a library wing for her, a pretty garden filled with the finest, imported roses – jewelry, and so on. Gradually, Muse A comes to see that Muse B isn't a horrible person, behind closed doors, but the circumstances of their arrangement (and the terrible crimes he commits as a crime boss) make it difficult for her to fall in love with him as he's fallen in love with her. Each time Muse B proposes marriage, Muse A refuses. Muse A becomes terribly homesick and begs to be allowed to visit her father. Muse B allows her to leave him as long as she returns to him within a week's time. While Muse A is away, Muse B is attacked by a disloyal bunch of conspiring underlings. When Muse A returns, she finds Muse B wounded and left for dead in his home office. She realizes in this moment that she does love him and if he recovers she'll marry him. Her quick actions save his life and once he is well enough, they marry.

Optional Twists:

Dark Twist: Once Muse B recovers, Muse A willingly becomes part of the crime business. Together they seek revenge against those who betrayed Muse B.

Romantic/Angst Twist: Once Muse B recovers, Muse B gives up his life of crime, since he's assumed to be dead and he and Muse A run away together, with the condition that Muse A can never return home to her family

4)Muse A is famous and has been receiving threatening letters/messages online as of late. Muse B is a popular club bouncer, who gets a chance at the big leagues when they get a call from one of Muse A's representatives to be Muse A's personal bodyguard. Upon first meeting, there is a distinct physical attraction between Muse A and Muse B, but professional boundaries are set clearly within a contract. In the first few weeks of Muse B's employment, they shadow Muse A every where possible and despite being there at Muse A's request, Muse A begins to feel suffocated. They can't have a personal life if Muse B is constantly with them, lurking over their shoulder or in the next room. The only way that Muse A can think of to get around this issue is to set up an online dating profile under a pseudonym, of course, so that they might meet someone without Muse B and the rest of the world interfering. Muse B also has trouble in their personal life, never having free time to date because they're watching Muse A 24/7. Muse B sets up an online profile as well, unbeknownst to Muse A. Muse A and Muse B find each other online through their compatible interests and begin to chat, not knowing that they're talking to each other in real life.

5)Muse A owns a flower shop next to the cozy cafe where Muse B works as a barista. Despite seeing Muse B every morning and having pleasant chats with them when they go to the cafe to order coffee, Muse A is too shy to tell Muse B about the romantic feelings they've been harboring for them for the last few months. One day, Muse B heads into the flower shop and places an order for a beautiful bouquet to be sent to a 'special someone'. Muse A is terribly jealous, wishing that Muse B would show such interest in them, so they impulsively put a nasty message in the blank card and sign it with Muse B's name before sending the delivery out. Muse B storms into the shop after the flowers have been delivered, demanding to know why Muse A sent such a terrible note to their mother, whom the flower order was intended. Now Muse A must explain themselves and confess how they really feel and hope that Muse B will forgive them/feel the same.

6)Muse A, a male teacher about to start his first job out of college, rents the basement apartment in a house just off campus. He's only met the landlord of the house, not the people renting any of the other levels. That's why he's surprised when a completely naked Muse B, one of the students in his 9am lecture, shows up at his doorstep explaining that he lives upstairs and got locked out, and asks whether he can use his phone to call his roommate. Ever the charmer, Muse B confesses that he thought his day couldn't get any better, but now his hot teacher turns out to live in the same house? Before Muse A even realizes it, his clothes are coming off and he's getting into something that could definitely cost him his career.

Last edited:
I'm always interested in Steve/Bucky!!! PM me (I prefer playing Bucky if thats not an issue and you're stil llooking)

I am still looking. Right now I would really love some Stony or Stucky plots.

Are you still interested in stucky plots? I have one I'd love to play out with someone.

Are you still interested in stucky plots? I have one I'd love to play out with someone.

Yes! I have been craving it. Send me a message with the idea.

New Plots Added. I'm extremely interested in the Bodyguard plot or the Barista/Flowershop one.

Muse A is the daughter of a man with a serious gambling problem. He's a sweet man, always doting on Muse A with her favorite books and rare flowers, but he's up to his ears in debt after borrowing money from the wrong people. One afternoon, Muse A's father is confronted by Muse B, the ruthless crime boss of the city. Few people have ever seen Muse B's face, as his henchmen usually do his dirty work, but everyone knows his name and cowers in fear appropriately. Muse A's father owes Muse B a considerable debt, which he cannot pay. Rather than kill the man, Muse B offers a trade – the man's beautiful daughter in exchange for the forgiveness of his financial debts. He has one night to make this deal happen or Muse B will come for him. When Muse A's father explains the predicament to her, she is willing to go, as long as it ensures the safety of her family and her father promises to put an end to his troublesome gambling habits. Muse A moves in to Muse B's mansion outside of town the following day. From the moment Muse A arrives, Muse B is on his best behavior, lavishing her with gifts – a library wing for her, a pretty garden filled with the finest, imported roses – jewelry, and so on. Gradually, Muse A comes to see that Muse B isn't a horrible person, behind closed doors, but the circumstances of their arrangement (and the terrible crimes he commits as a crime boss) make it difficult for her to fall in love with him as he's fallen in love with her. Each time Muse B proposes marriage, Muse A refuses. Muse A becomes terribly homesick and begs to be allowed to visit her father. Muse B allows her to leave him as long as she returns to him within a week's time. While Muse A is away, Muse B is attacked by a disloyal bunch of conspiring underlings. When Muse A returns, she finds Muse B wounded and left for dead in his home office. She realizes in this moment that she does love him and if he recovers she'll marry him. Her quick actions save his life and once he is well enough, they marry.

-Muse A is famous and has been receiving threatening letters/messages online as of late. Muse B is a popular club bouncer, who gets a chance at the big leagues when they get a call from one of Muse A's representatives to be Muse A's personal bodyguard. Upon first meeting, there is a distinct physical attraction between Muse A and Muse B, but professional boundaries are set clearly within a contract. In the first few weeks of Muse B's employment, they shadow Muse A every where possible and despite being there at Muse A's request, Muse A begins to feel suffocated. They can't have a personal life if Muse B is constantly with them, lurking over their shoulder or in the next room. The only way that Muse A can think of to get around this issue is to set up an online dating profile under a pseudonym, of course, so that they might meet someone without Muse B and the rest of the world interfering. Muse B also has trouble in their personal life, never having free time to date because they're watching Muse A 24/7. Muse B sets up an online profile as well, unbeknownst to Muse A. Muse A and Muse B find each other online through their compatible interests and begin to chat, not knowing that they're talking to each other in real life.

I like both these ideas :3

Reactions: Supernova
Still looking for a fandom partner..

Loving the first plot if it's still available

• Love
Reactions: Supernova