Parallel Convergence: Character Apps and OOC Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like this RP. I like it very much.

I would have liked it more if the handsome gun-toting criminal had swept Ciri off her feet.

Which he kinda did but she was kinda ded. :<

(But nah i'm havin fun.)

I like this RP. I like it very much.
WELL thats unfortunate given what I'm about to post lol : |

To those who haven't posted in a while and I haven't talked to yet (Who I think I'll all get in the tags beneath here):

Interest and posting speed's dropped sharply and quickly. So I'm pretty sure that this RP is gonna be put to bed and marked as a botched take off to be attempted later or left aside for future ideas.

So this is one last check to ensure that people are indeed done with the game and haven't just forgotten it due to life/other games.

(I'd also appreciate people giving me pointers about what I need to work on GMwise/why interest was lost, either here or in PM if you'd rather, but I understand a lotta people aren't comfortable with that kinda stuff so is k if not)

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @BarrenThin @Thuro The Assassin Potato @Atomyk @york @C.T. @Jeremi

I'm not done with this game you twat.

:-(

Edit: Fookin' nothin' wrong with you and don't you start on that shit with me just being a pal and saying so because I'll cuss you out here.

Last edited:
So, does anyone know where a good spot to jump back in would be at? Or a post I can read that tells what's going on atm? I so gotta get caught up while I still have the chance. XD lol.

Opa/Schnee Corp Lawyer is away afaik so whether the RP boots back up may to be his discretion. Right now we're fleeing from the portal as beasties are getting ever so closer to coming through it.

• Thank You
Reactions: Klutzy Ninja Kitty
*slaps forehead* Oh silly me. lol. I didn't even notice his post. But thanks Mark. ^_^

@Schnee Corp Lawyer

Never lost interest myself, just got super busy and felt I got left behind so I was a bit anxious to post again. D: And now I'm sick so I'm struggling even more. XD And I was trying to keep up with my other games at the same time cause I was already behind in this one and didn't want to get behind in others too. u.u Sorry about not being active.

If this boots up again though, let me know and if I'm not sick and busy I'll for sure jump back in cause I've LOVED your idea so far. ^_^

See? You twat.

CONTINUE THIS.

At later date but don't shelf it like yer other projects!!!

I don't suppose I could re-pick my character... :|

nupe ronan barred from RP

on account of being too starchy.

:|

But yeah, glad to see you're still interested Kimmy! I'm sure it means a lot to Opa. ^_^

latest

:|

curses this was supposed to be under zach's aww. Ah well. |:

• Useful
Reactions: Ringmaster
Status
Not open for further replies.