Parallel Convergence: Character Apps and OOC Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alrighty-o, want to get the actual first chapter rolling today if I can, but there's still a few people who need to post an intro.

@Atomyk @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @york and @CCC Kouhai, just give me a quick headsup here or on skype if you plan on posting today, want me to extend it to one more day, or just want to jump in later instead of right now.

Okay, posted my first post. ><;; Hope it's all right. Might've been able to make it better, but I'm exhausted and need to get to bed for work tomorrow so it's the best I could do right now. ^^;; If there's any problems in it, I'll fix them tomorrow after work.

*falls asleep* XD

Alright, chapter swap will definitely be up tomorrow.

• Thank You
Reactions: C.T.
Quick question: Raime only technically sleeps (Nadalia summons him when threatened), so does he have all of his gear or is he more or less naked?

@Schnee Corp Lawyer

Everyone should have their usual gear, even if they don't normally sleep with it.

Mainly because there's no way anyone's getting anything from home for a long time lol :|

Last edited:
Reactions: BarrenThin
I'm glad I get to play Raime. He's my favorite boss in DS2.

He's also statistically the hardest. He's literally killed somewhere around 93% of his challengers. I've fought him 62 times and won twice. He's brutal.

Reactions: Schnee Corp Lawyer
Vash thinks he could be a swell guy if he wanted to be. But he's also afraid of the sword and getting ripped in half. T~T

I had every intention of posting again today but my dad had me try hard rootbeer and I'm a bit too droopy to really bother now lol. Will be sure to post either before or after work tomorrow depending how early I drag my ass out of bed

I had every intention of posting again today but my dad had me try hard rootbeer and I'm a bit too droopy to really bother now lol. Will be sure to post either before or after work tomorrow depending how early I drag my ass out of bed

And so the boy has become a man.

Manlytears1.jpg

That's our GM, guys. Sipping hard rootbeer while we wait ever so anxiously in the wings for his next post to grace us.

:|

Also, ye fair lol. His brother's a genocidal monster who tore his arm off/forced Vash to nuke a city. So he's willing to give anybody a fair shot.

Fun fact: if you wear any of Velstadt's gear in the fight, Raime immediately buffs himself (an action he usually doesn't do until later), going berserk.

Yayy.

I don't have the faintest idea what you're talking about

Some misery/masochism to brighten your day after a rather boring weekend =D

A poor soul had a mild tragedy with their post involving the update eating it alive, so I'm going to give them a day or two to recover lol

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: C.T.
Status
Not open for further replies.