Parallel Convergence: Character Apps and OOC Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
post finally up, sorry for the delay, any questions feel free to hit me with them.

Benedict-Cumberbatch-as-Sherlock-Holmes-in-ooh-this-is-getting-rather-fun-isnt-it-GIF.gif

Ruby: Frodo(Potential to become the heart of the group.)

Yang: Sam(Source of Strength for Ruby and Vice Versa)

Vash: Merry(Happy-go-lucky guy, can shed it to become really dangerous. Fits also because Merry helped slay the Witch King)

Raime: Boromir(Leaning towards the ass member of the fellowship, with surprising depths to his character if taken time to see.)

Azula: Gimli(Short, rough around the edges with potential to become close to certain folks. Comes with a can of whoopass.)

Bucky Barnes: Legolas(Primary ranged combatant, obviously very physically skilled.)

Lucifer: Aragorn(Hunter of monsters, swordsman, daddy issues.)

Ciri: Gandalf(She fell. :( )

Shaun: Pippin( Coffe bros unite)

Others so far either hadn't posted or I wasn't sure who else to put em as. Being sick sucks. :(

Last edited by a moderator:
small clarification I should have done way earlier since we got half the people doing so and half not lol; When we're on the flipside, you're just going to be that character, but with some memories of the canon character. When we're on the canon side, they're just the canon character, but with some memories of their flipside. Sorry if I didn't make that clear ^^;

the hug is the closest I can get to an apology rating since thats totes my fault.

and lol. at least its only in spirit this time and not literally : |

There, patched it up hopefully. Before too many people saw

And that's always nice lol. Not getting fisted through the chest makes her day better. :|

Ruby: Frodo(Potential to become the heart of the group.)

Yang: Sam(Source of Strength for Ruby and Vice Versa)

Vash: Merry(Happy-go-lucky guy, can shed it to become really dangerous. Fits also because Merry helped slay the Witch King)

Raime: Boromir(Leaning towards the ass member of the fellowship, with surprising depths to his character if taken time to see.)

Azula: Gimli(Short, rough around the edges with potential to become close to certain folks. Comes with a can of whoopass.)

Bucky Barnes: Legolas(Primary ranged combatant, obviously very physically skilled.)

Lucifer: Aragorn(Hunter of monsters, swordsman, daddy issues.)

Ciri: Gandalf(She fell. :( )

Shaun: Pippin( Coffe bros unite)

Others so far either hadn't posted or I wasn't sure who else to put em as. Being sick sucks. :(
Missing a Lucifer pic bleh but here you go. :|

1cj72fU.jpg

Ooh the men's magazine type cover. Flaunt it, Lucy. kk.

Well it's cramped and everyone's awkwardly squished but here you go, the goddamn Fellowship of Flipside. :|

1jKTC0c.jpg
Its the only transparent I haz.

And coolio. Now to think up roles for Chell, Luvia and the others who posted.

Ciri has a nicer butt than Lucifer anyway.

But... but...

THE BOOTY

Nyah, I'm so sorry I haven't posted in a while, guys. D:

I've been super busy and my motivation for rping in certain rps is just shot right now. ><;; ...especially when I'm as behind in them as I feel I am in this one. XD ...not sure I even know what's going on right now. :(

But I dunno... I'll try and catch up soon, and if I can't I'll probably have to drop. *sadface* u.u

sorry for the delay your GM is easily distracted

• Useful
Reactions: C.T.
Status
Not open for further replies.