Parallel Convergence: Character Apps and OOC Discussion

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess the closest thing to Raime would be a Bloodrager. I don't have a clue about the others, though. Maybe Vash and Bucky would be gunslinger?
Vash yes, Bucky seems more flexible to me. I'd say Assassin, but his alignment as it is now doesn't strike me as fitting.

Vash yes, Bucky seems more flexible to me. I'd say Assassin, but his alignment as it is now doesn't strike me as fitting.

Hm...

I guess Azula could be a sorcerer (more natural 'magic')? And Ruby... I don't even know.

I might go skim the masterwork tools real fast to see what I can find.

No idea what that class is. Homebrew or new?

Hybrid. Possibly new. Combines the Ranger and the Rogue, stressing the ability to get in and out without the alignment stuff of Assassin.

If you play Pathfinder regularly and have a mobile device, the masterwork tools are free and really useful for ease of access.

Bleeeeh. Back to work.

Also, that sounds like an awesome class and someday, I will use it.

Reactions: BarrenThin
Bleeeeh. Back to work.

Also, that sounds like an awesome class and someday, I will use it.

I haven't seen it in action, but looking at the skills, it's pretty badass. It gets sneak attack and a tree of abilities not too disimillar to the way you get rage powers as a barbarian. Lots of other stuff, too.

1660595-dannywallace.jpg

I'm still bloody alive thank you for asking.

smile_and_nod.gif

Sorry if I disappeared for a tad too long. Templars you know.

tumblr_nqqz3qTwlE1ql2nvno1_500.png

Name

Marian Hawke

Canon

bHSlJTN.png

Canon Background

(As told in Tale of the Champion, by Varric Tethras:)

Hawke was born and raised in Ferelden, the southernmost kingdom of the continent of Thedas. Her mother and father were natives of the city-state Kirkwall, situated north across the sea from Ferelden, but eloped together as young adults. They later conceived three children; Marian, the eldest, and twins, Carver and Bethany. Their father, Malcolm, was an apostate-- a mage who refused to be instituted by the Chantry, Ferelden's major religious organization. His magical ability was inherited by both Marian and Bethany, and much of their youth was spent on the move, constantly evading the Chantry's apostate-hunting Templar Order. Eventually, they were able to settle and find a stable home in Lothering, a small homestead in south Ferelden.

This peace was not to last, however. Malcolm passed away as Hawke neared adulthood, and the responsibility of watching over the family fell to the eldest.

Three years later, the fifth Blight ravaged Ferelden.

The Blight was the term coined to describe the event of the darkspawn, a vicious, subterranean race whose blood carried an extremely infectious corrupting disease known as the Taint, locating and infecting an Old God-- a dragon. The resulting creature was known as an Archdemon, and wielded the power to unite all darkspawn under a single hivemind, giving them the cohesion necessary to march on the surface as a single, united front.

Suffice to say, this was a catastrophe of the highest order as far as Thedas-- and, indeed, the world-- was concerned. Ferelden's king had a plan to waylay the darkspawn at Ostagar, before they could wreak too much havoc on his kingdom, but betrayal from one of his most trusted generals led to the king's demise and the utter defeat of his forces. Ferelden scrambled for a solution, and a pair of Grey Wardens-- warriors empowered by a solution derived from the blood of darkspawn, endowed with the power to slay Archdemons-- embarked on an epic quest to save the continent, but Hawke's problem was far more immediate; Lothering lay just beyond Ostagar, and it wouldn't be long before the darkspawn fell upon the village. Her younger brother, Carver, served in the king's army but managed to escape the massacre, and waiting for him to reach Lothering meant the Hawke family were among the last to flee the village. They escaped, but at a terrible cost: Bethany, the family's cinnamon roll youngest, fell prey to the darkspawn, meeting her end at the hands of a hulking ogre. The remainder of the family were devastated by her loss, but managed to escape to Kirkwall by boat, evading the Blight. For now.

A few months later they got word those Grey Wardens, against all odds, managed to kill the Archdemon and put an early end to the Blight. Nonetheless, the Hawke family lived in Kirkwall now, and Kirkwall was where they stayed. With Lothering in ruins, there was nothing for them back in Ferelden, anyway. The next few years were a whirlwind of activity, as the city somehow found a way to dump every single one of its problems on Hawke one way or another. Her mother was killed by a particularly sadistic blood mage along the way, a victim of the growing threat of maleficarum in and around the city-state. It took an expedition to the Deep Roads and the repulsion of a full-fledged Qunari invasion to elevate Hawke to the top of the city's food chain, and it took the explosion-- literally-- of the conflict between Kirkwall's magi and templars to knock her off. She opposed the templars' supposed "final solution", invoked by the deranged Knight-Commander Meredith; the summary execution of all magi within the city, apostate or otherwise. As an apostate herself, you can imagine how she might've taken issue with that. Though the remaining templars who retained their sanity, such as Knight-Captain Cullen, supported Hawke in opposing Meredith in the end, clashing with the Order forced her and her companions to leave the city and go into hiding. Hawke became a symbol of freedom and rebellion for magi everywhere, a living reminder that templar tyranny could be resisted-- and, indeed, repelled.

Also, this ignited a war between magi and templars all across Thedas.

Oops.

Abilities

Spells (Dragon Age II)

:|

With an emphasis on the Force Mage specialization, along with the Elemental, Arcane and Creation trees, though basic spells from other trees may also be cast.

Equipment

- Mantle of the Champion
- Staff of Parthalan

Flipside Background

HChsR2s.png

Abracadabra.

HERE WE GO @Schnee Corp Lawyer ONE REPLACEMENT CHARACTER AT YOUR SERVICE. I'LL DO BETTER THIS TIME I SWEAR IT.

Last edited:
Just so y'all know, Hawke and Ciri have the same voice actress. It'll be like she never died. :|

I'm... not sure what that was in reference to lol o.0

irregardless, I gotta crash so my next post shall come in the morning

And once more, we are reduced to Nine Companions.

We are truly the Fellowship now.

Status
Not open for further replies.