Status
Not open for further replies.
hope you guys dont mind me placing an empty character sheet. mostly because itll make things easier for me to edit once im forced to switch back to a tablet

Name: "Shest" (шесть aka 6)

Alias: Bad Rabbit

Side: Not recruited yet

Height: 167.64 cm

Weight: 67.5 kg

Place of Origin: Russia

Background:
Many years after the Omnic crisis had ended a somewhat peculiar news article had managed to headline in a multitude of popular Russian newspapers.

"Deranged Geneticist Clones Wife That Was Lost During Omnic Crisis"

That had been the world renowned Russian geneticist Viktor Annick. After the death of his beloved wife Anja at the hands of the Omnics he had retreated to the outskirts Yakutsk. Once there a single ray of hope had found its way through the grief stricken storm that had over taken his thoughts: an old, rundown government lab facility. In that moment the idea to resurrect his lost love was born. Months pursued with only failure after failure until the birth of the fifth Anja.

She had proven to be Viktor's first technical success, and his final push into madness. In the hours that followed the fifth Anja's life faded away with labored breathing. Viktor clung to his creation's hands while tears streamed down his face, and pleaded futilely to any god that would listen to his whole hearted wish. The moments that followed after her death were utter silence followed shortly after with a whirlwind of madness thrown to work.

And from the madness came the creation of the sixth Anja, "The Ultimate Success." By splicing together a few very specific genetic traits from the amur leopard and the Siberian tiger he had unintentionally created a dangerous existence.

Personality:
Shest grew up with the dark influence of madness from her creator as well as a lack of rules, or even morals. Leaving her with little more than her own instincts to guide her and a moral compass in the form of a roulette wheel. Wild and rash she'll act and speak out as she pleases without a second thought for the consequences that may follow after.

Powers: none

Abilities: Due to her genetic alterations many of the abilities that her genetic donors possessed naturally manifested as follows:
  • Night Vision- the pupils resemble the shape of a cat's pupil, allowing for better judgment of distances as well as nocturnal activities

• Agility - most of her weight is consistent of flexible muscle built more for catching prey than for overpowering

• Flexibility- a slim, toned body means easier access to smaller spaces and tight manuevers

• Hunter's Instinct- allows for quick judgment calls based more on feeling than thinking, meaning faster reaction time

• Heightened Senses- simply put her sensory range is moderately larger than that of an average humans
Equipment:
  • Carbon steel throwing knives
  • Beretta that fires hollow point rounds, generally keeps five spare twelve round clips
  • A simple steel boot knife
Appearance:
____winter_wonderland_____by_princessintheshit-d5nps4h.jpg

Last edited:
I just realized, I didn't get my CS approved before posting IC...but Victor told me something about my character being alright when inviting me.

ill probably finish the rest either tomorrow or monday depending on when i get the chance to wirte

I do hope that didn't get too fantastical in her background

Tis fine.

Looks good.

Noice. It's approved.

looking forward to it.

....where is everyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.