Status
Not open for further replies.
Kay, sorry for double post...did get CS UP, now I'll leave everything else for tomorrow.

Reactions: Michale CS
Umm...reaper isn't there, @Razilin.

so then who is this black-clad guy fighting subject X

there's like 15 of them thus far - once someone gives me more than a descriptor, I can edit my post

Oh, the mysterious leader.....I'ma name him Agent X, til a better name can be found for him.

edits made

made a reference to how everyone in Overwatch is either Red Team or Blue Team via IFF (identification, friend or foe) on tracer's goggles

Reactions: The Wanderer
Well, I did read all the posts, but can someone give me a rundown of things anyways? The POV shifts made things a bit confusing.

Well, I did read all the posts, but can someone give me a rundown of things anyways? The POV shifts made things a bit confusing.

I got you covered.

The SS Martha is a luxury airship catering to anyone with enough money.

Multiple characters have come on board to enjoy themselves.

In particular, Rayleen Thorne, Leon Cornelius, and Rolf Ruprecht are especially gifted individuals that Winston has identified as possible candidates for the revived Overwatch team. Winston has thus sent out a disguised Tracer to make contact with them.

In addition, Subject X, Operative, and Echo - also gifted individuals - are on board for reasons of their own.

Complicating matters are Viper Squad, a black ops team affiliated with Reaper and who have boarded the SS Martha. Their main objective seems to be the capture of a VIP aboard the ship: the scientist Albert Wilson.

A gunfight breaks out between Viper Squad and the heroes.

Rayleen, Leon, and Rolf were last seen in the club/bar fending off Viper soldiers. Meanwhile, Tracer has successfully rescued Albert Wilson from the Viper Squad leader and has taken control of the Martha's engineering room.

Meanwhile, above engineering, Subject X and Operative are engaged in a fight with Viper Squad's unnamed leader.

And that's about where we are at.

Okay, thanks a lot for the rundown, I'm just going to ask if anyone would be alright with being intervened at this point since I don't know if any of you already had plans made.

Reactions: Razilin
Yes.

Reactions: Razilin
Hi!

I'd like to join with an OC, if that's okay. Since there is already a fair bit posted, is there anything I should be cautious of when jumping in? :)

It's ok to join with a OC.

The only thing you'd need to be cautious of when jumping in, is finding a way for your character to be introduced.

I'd love more company so just figure out some way for them to get added in :)

Currently on the way of figuring out, would love one or two or more suggestions ;).

I'd would like to join if you're still taking characters though it migh be a few days before I have a Cs up

We're still taking characters.

shaman_by_marjoriedavis-d6uiatw.jpg

Name: Esméralda Basil
Alias: Umbra
Side: Not recruited yet.
Height: 176cm
Weight: 55kg
Place of Origin: Everglades, Florida

Background: Born into a small cult hiding in the dark swamps of the Everglades, Esméralda was constantly surrounded by a mish-mash of spiritual beliefs, often drawing from voodoo rituals, as well as the beliefs of Native Americans and shamans. The cult's obsession with the "dark beyond" painted the world as a dark place, and would subsequently focus on black magic and hexes. After the cult was found by authorities many years later, Esméralda was afforded a more formal education and was introduced to modern society at the age of 15, calling Miami her new home. She has since adapted to life in the normal world, but remains a black sheep, dressing oddly, believing in the dark, and lacking a bit of orientation when it comes to life inside the busy metropoles of the world.

Personality: Esméralda is the walking embodiment of what happens when an aspiring voodoo priestess is placed into the wild nightlife of Miami with no period of assimilation. She often talks in a foreboding voice and uses ominous phrases, only to turn into your average, unironically-yolo-print-shirt-wearing Miami teenager. She is - or at least tries to be - a rather hostile person, often expressing her animosity for people freely, but her casual side is able to converse on a variety of contemporary topics.

Powers: Knowledge of Black Magic and folklore.

Abilities:
Primary Fire: "Spirit Flask" - Umbra throws small, skull-shaped vials at her enemies, which shatter upon making contact and explode, creating black flames.
Alternate Fire: (None)
Movement: "Realm Crossing" - For a short amount of time, Umbra can channel spectral energy to turn her body intangible, walking through most solid objects. This ability has a cooldown. If Umbra is located inside a solid object at the end of the usage, she will leave the object towards the same side she originally entered.
Ability 1: "Chant of the Swamp" - A lullaby for spirits, this chant affects enemies's senses, heavily blurring the vision of everyone who hears it.
Ability 2: "Black Hole" - Umbra can place one of her vials on the ground after casting a short modification spell. When an enemy steps into a radius around the vial, a black fire explosion goes of, which damages enemies slightly and adds four seconds of cooldown on a random ability.
Ability 3 (Ultimate): "Wendigo Hex" Umbra summons a spectral beast with large arms, claws, and big antlers. The spirit can spit out spherical astral projectiles that damage opponents. The ghost-like beast encases her body, giving her a steep increase in survivabilty as well as offensive powers and speed. This ability deactivates all abilities and replaces them with: Astral Fire (Primary Fire), Claw Swipe (Melee) and Bloodcraze, a forward leap towards an enemy (Ability 1). This ability highlights Umbra to enemies due to bright beast shape encasing Umbra, as well as her glowing eyes and facepaint.

Equipment: A variety of small glass vials, incense and other ritual tools.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.