Status
Not open for further replies.
Any problem Sorted. xD

I may be able to accomodate you but right now My char is tied up waiting on a response. May make a seccondary as well, IDK yet.

I'll get to you this morning XP work had to be priority remember. Try to resist making to many extra characters I honestly will need you to help me out with npcs.

Reactions: FireDrake150
it was an only if needed sort of thing.

also, on an unrelated note,

Look at the attached link. I can't stop laughing.

"This will protect us."

now we know what Winston wants. c:

Will go check shortly.

@Cirilla am I right to assume that you'll be playing most NPC's?
At the moment yes, Razilin will be too when he gets back. I am looking for another to as well. Especially since I have another oc I have to add lol.

Edit: Though depending on some characters. Because it will be easier for people to play their own mentors.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
I can probably handle Zen and Bast if need be. xD.

@Sasha Bliss

Let me re word that better, the npcs are shared with us GM's and you players ^^

The only exceptions to the rule is Soldier 76, Mercy, Winston and Reaper. Those are for us GM's for much plot pushing. All the others eg Tracer and Genji is welcomed to be shared and used as needed. I am just currently playing them to get the plot moving. The reason for the shared character is because the new generation will have bonds with the npcs that myself and others do not know.

• Useful
@Sasha Bliss

Let me re work that better, the npcs are shared with us GM's and you players ^^

The only exceptions to the rule is Soldier 76, Mercy, Winston and Reaper. Those are for us GM's for much plot pushing. All the others eg Tracer and Genji is welcomed to be shared and used as needed. I am just currently playing them to get the plot moving. The reason for the shared character is because the new generation will have bonds with the npcs that myself and others do not know.
ok thanks

Name:
Vincent Nero Reyes

Callsign:
Ghost

Height:
Six foot

Weight:
Sixty six kg

Nationality:
Hispanic/African.

Appearance:

0e9c536075dab9d9094b200ae1bd508a.jpg

In gear:
40813b87d1ce149dc2fb773e170c73fa.jpg

Personality:
Cold and Collective, Vincent is not a man who like wasting his time with weak and soft people. He has an incredibly high intellect and a knack for strategy. Though he is known to be kind to close friends and family.

History:
Vincent grew up only knowing his mother and his fathers name. He never understood why he never got to see the man or what it was he did for a living . At the age of sixteen he was noticed by the special forces and effectively drafted in to young elites unit where he trained and studied until he was of age to be part of the actual military forces. Though well known for his perfect aim and excellent strategies and accepted for the HF (high frequency) weapons upgrade . Vincent was never allowed to get a high rank... He never knew why his superiors said he had all the potential.

One day on leave he was confronted by a team of scientists offering him a choice to be a test subject for a year and his rank to Captain would be assured, or he refused she they would do the tests upon his mother instead . Naturally he accepted to protect his mother knowing it was some sort of trap. Though he had no real clue what he was in for. Dimensional connecting and so much more screwed up things... Ultimate regeneration... Fazing in and out of reality... Reyes had no clue they were trying to see if what happened to his father was somehow a genetic trait . The tests came out negative.. Though they created a monster of their own. With all there tests they screwed up his genetic and biological structure. They wanted a person like Gabriel Reyes they got one. Like his father he can become intangible and vanish into a blackish red mist. Though his movements are faster.. Reflexes keener.. he is not immortal a shot to the head while in his physical form will kill him instantly.

Aged 20 Vincent was stuck as a test subject labelled Ghost.. They created a chamber to hold him in and by keeping him in a drug induced coma he was very unlikely to escape. Until Overwatch came to the rescue. Jack Morrison found out that his old best friend had a son that had joined the military then vanished. Feeling somewhat guilty for not locating the boy far earlier he personally went with Angela Ziegler and Winston to find this young man. Which they did. They pulled Vincent out of the facility and took him back to Overwatch where he was taken personally under Jack Morrison's wing with Angela supervising Vincent condition and enhanced his abilities to an even higher level. Mercy and Winston helped create him a set of armour that he could wear in combat that would stay on him. Though they are all worried that one day his body will break down entirely..

Now 24 and knowing how fathers history and what he had done... he plans to confront his old man and take him out if need be. Because it was his fault that he could never succeed in the military and was his fault that he was tested upon. His fault his mother was alone.

Your characters reason to join Overwatch:
To find his father, and get his vengeance on the scientists that screwed him over..

Mentor:
Soldier 76

Weapon(s): Assault Rifle
aleksandr-bobrishev-asp-black-1.jpg

Secondary Weapon: HF dagger.
knife_m_by_davespineapple-d8cf9pj.png

Role: Assault

Basic Skill Set: Military training, increased speed, increased strength, intangible cells. Regeneration.

Skills:
1: Teleportion: Vincent can teleport like his father though differently. He creates mist like portals where he walks through. One party member can follow him through.

2/Shift: Intangible dash: While running he is unable to be hit though watch out he can hit you.

9e8e71b036ca85974738338910ddcb05.jpg

3: Weapon swap: Goes to Melee weapon with HF dagger. (just does more close up damage nothing special)

4: Ultimate: "enter my domain" In the centre of a group Vincent will open a massive portal on the ground pulling everyone in ally or foe. Inside the portal you enter the dimension Vincent got tied to in testing. Here it looks identical to the real worlds just very dark and shadowing. Here Vincent has full control and can kill anyone with a single shot. Though he is vulnerable too a head shot will kill him and pull everyone out. He can only hold people in there for six seconds. It tends to be used best against a single enemy. Or doing in a group when he has party members to kill the enemy too since they receive the bonus of one shot one insta kill.​

xD why do I get the feeling Tanaka will be the comedy relief for everyone, What with getting stuck to things and all? xD

Guys make sure to try tag people you are writing towards or make it obvious who you are writing to ^-^

Otherwise this rp will die young, because people will fail to see your post to them.

agreed @Cirilla. I have started again doing that myself. Got so used to skype for a while. heh.

anyone else dissatisfied with the current state of the Sombra ARG?

Status
Not open for further replies.