Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope it was cool, I controlled Mei briefly for Celio's intro. Also sorry Sasha and Dunruffle, I don't want you to think I ignored your characters, but since you guys went off to train Celio did not get a chance to see ya.
The only issue I have with your post hun is that you added Mei to the base. There is only Mercy, Tracer, Genji and Winston. Other will arrive later.

[[ I'm just gonna post my character anyway because I literally will have no free time to do it later ]]
2dl0lr6.jpg

Name:
Hikaru Kaede

Callsign:
E-9 Meka

Height:
5 Feet 6 Inches

Weight:
103 Lbs

Nationality:
Japanese-Korean

Personality:
Hikaru is a haughty girl who prioritizes herself most of the time. She is self-centered, rude, has an immature attitude, and blushes quickly. Aria is quick to jump to conclusions based on the situation in front of her, although this doesn't really happen in battle. She is a very loud person, and always expresses her opinions shamelessly. She also usually hides her ulterior motives. She is also irritatingly persistent about almost everything she believes in, but a fair example of this is her belief of her mother's innocence.
Despite her immaturity and egotistical attitude, Hikaru is very dedicated to her loved ones and cares for them deeply, including her mother and little brother. She is also extremely loyal to and trusts her fellow teammates. She loves cute things and sweets. Despite her battle skill, she is scared of thunder.
Most of these traits seem to be not unlike D.Va. Hikaru like her tends to be brilliant, but often very rude and possibly sociopathic in her social approaches, as well as speaking her mind very often (thus missing her marks on deductions and coming off as quite rude).

History:
As a small child, Hikaru would always inspire to be D.va. She always fantasized being a strong tank for Overwatch because she wanted to be a hero for her younger brother who was scared of everything. She wanted to be strong and swift like those who fought before her. As Hikaru got older, she thirsted for the power they had, and so she trained herself each day. She wanted to be like D.Va, no, she wanted to be better than D.Va
As the year went by she went and created a shitstorm at HQ until she could see D.Va

"Why would cha want to see me?"

"Because, I'm going to beat you, I'll be better than you"

As they spoke, Dva enjoyed the spunk of the girl before her, and so, they became training partners until Hikaru could be sent into actual Overwatch. They built a new and improved mech for Hikaru and she continues to train until she is the most powerful member of Overwatch.
[[I might add way more to this later when I have the time]]

Your characters reason to join overwatch:
"I'll be better than the original D.Va"

Mentor:
D.Va

Weapon(s):
Replica Dva Mech equipped with larger Fushion Cannons

Secondary Weapon:
Light Gun

Role:
Tank

Basic Skill Set:
-Under Fire-

Infinite Bullets & 50 Bullets per round (Light Gun)
Distance connection is about 50 meters per target

Melee:
A larger punch from the fusion rockets

Skills
1: Booster, E-9's mech launches into the air, her momentum carrying her forward. She can turn and change directions or barrel through her enemies, knocking them back.

2: Fire Strike, When activated, E-9 will hurl a flaming projectile forwards that deals decent damage to any enemy it hits. This projectile passes through enemies and barriers, meaning that a single projectile can hit multiple opponents. It stops upon impacting a solid surface.

3: Particle Barrier, When activated, E-9 will completely surround herself with a barrier for a brief period of time, absorbing a large amount of damage and making her immune to all negative effects (such as knockback or stun) while the barrier holds. Damage dealt to the Particle Barrier contributes to her Energy.

4 Ultimate:
Excalibur Gun, "I pump you full of holes!" E-9s Mech transforms into a giant cannon attached to her arm causing her to be immobile, it shoots a large trial of damage dealing beams (3 to be exact). It lasts about 2 seconds and hits any enemy within linear direction of the cannon. After this is used, the Mecha is no longer available until after a two minute cool down.
Accepted! ^-^ It is awesome how more people are taking interest.

• Love
Reactions: FireDrake150
Sorry I'm sorta new to rp in forums, can someone link me the thread so I can start my first post :3

Name:
Kirstin McCree

Callsign:
Cazador

Height:
Five foot seven

Weight:
Unknown

Nationality:
United States.

Appearance:

b0e1086f6432e6a96d4d90734a0104cf.jpg

Personality:
Kristin is a very independent soul who is one of the american military's top snipers. She is calm and collect and has yet to miss a target on her missions. With a high IQ she was almost talked into going to become a scientist.But her stubbornness won out and she convinced her parents to let her join the military. Kristin is also known for her kindness, she has habits of cooking nice foods on base and even as an Overwatch recruit she plans to continue that.

History:
Kristin was born not knowing to much about her father, she was told he was an outlaw and no good at anything. So she ran away from home to search for him. Her father is Jesse McCree. She found him and found out he was a member of Overwatch or really Blackwatch. From then on she kept in close contact with him and to her mothers dismay she looked up to him. So when she was old enough she enlisted into the military and raised up the ranks. As a top sniper and her personal favourite title The Cazador.

She could track and tag her foes causing them to be slowed while healing her allies when needed. She made a good rep for herself. But when the time came that she could join Overwatch she joined. Most other things in her past are classified.

Your characters reason to join Overwatch:
To use my skills to help others.

Mentor:
McCree

Weapon(s):

rock-d-scifi-sniper.jpg

Secondary Weapon:

MQXmyVK.jpg

Role:
Support

Basic Skill Set:

High powered sniper rounds (Six) Range: Classified
Magnum special rounds (Eight shots)
Healing rounds (sniper only)
Intense Military training.
Hunter/ Survivalist.

Skills:
1:
Marked: Kristen can tag people with her sniper any player tagged will be slowed and visible to other team mates. The tag lasts for ten seconds only and can only be on two characters at a time.
2(scroll): Kristen can switch between her sniper and revolver
3(right click): Heightened senses: Kristen flicks on her mask and can see three metres from her person in a 360. (lasts five seconds)
4 Ultimate: "Precision is key": Kristen like her father has a knack of quick draw like her fathers high noon she can nearly instant kill multiple targets in her sight (If an enemy is already injured insta kill if they are full health they will likely live). If her sniper is drawn she will heal and buff a single ally.

Reactions: Razilin
@Sanctus

It's cool, I am fine with people playing their own choosen mentor's but I have for a reason only set a couple in Gibraltar XD.

Though in saying that:

Soldier 76, Mercy, Ana, McCree and Reaper are the main few npc characters I do not want player's using.

• Useful
@Cirilla do you think you could play Winston for me in your next post as Hannah just to make things flow better?

@Cirilla do you think you could play Winston for me in your next post as Hannah just to make things flow better?

Absolutely. Since Winston and Hannah are in the same place it's all good. (though I'm heading off to sleep it's 2am here)

• Thank You
Reactions: Stormi
Absolutely. Since Winston and Hannah are in the same place it's all good. (though I'm heading off to sleep it's 2am here)
yeah that's why I asked, thanks, and good night.

Alright whelp, Tanaka is now waiting on Tracer / Genji. and Agitated with his EMP situation. xD

heh, tell that to my boss lol. I am a chef on fathers day... it is going to be a nightmare tonight.
Well, Keep your spirits up. ^w^

Reactions: Cirilla
Sorry for the meager reply. I just got home, been gone for almost two days @.@

Sorry for the meager reply. I just got home, been gone for almost two days @.@
You're Fine Artorias. xD I'm waiting in responses before I can post again, and You're posts have been more than long enough to not set off red flags. ^w^

Anyone wanna go to the gym and interact with erik? He is a big softy once you get to know him. (He secretly loves kittens but dont let him know that you know.)

Anyone wanna go to the gym and interact with erik? He is a big softy once you get to know him. (He secretly loves kittens but dont let him know that you know.)
I may be able to accomodate you but right now My char is tied up waiting on a response. May make a seccondary as well, IDK yet.

I'll have Bailey come over and initiate some sort of social chat. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.