Status
Not open for further replies.
I just need to finish thinking up skills. I was going to do it before I went to sleep, but I was too tired.

I may actually change Anri's level to 20-something, to go along with the whole "never plays one character for long" thing. [Mostly an excuse to have less skills to write lol]

Last edited:
That does seem like a good idea.

Okay SO, since the active skills are one per five levels and the passives are one per ten, does that mean I'd have four active and two passive or something else?

That is how it seems LVL,

And Crow, the Needles are used as a ranged weapon (Since duelists get the semi- mixed range usage) kinda like in Naruto (Haven't watched much of it, but I have gone that far into the first season) where they are thrown or just used in tight spaces.

The Kunai are meant to act as a close range alternative to drawing his Sakabato, which is the same length as any Katana.

Hope that this helped clear things up.

What I meant was.

How are they wielded?

Do they take a weapon slot? Are they consumable? That's what I'm asking. I need to know how they work in a game. Your answers depict how they'd just... work.

Game mechanics dictate that Swordmasters can only wield up to two one-handed weapons, if they do indeed take a weapon slot.

Last edited:
I think a better option might be just to make them a Duelist, and wait until Crow adds more possible class paths (Like ninja maybe)

That might be an idea......

And Crow, the needles are consumable (he knows a guy) and the kunai are wielded. It's a dual wield.

I could see it personally, I mean Tera had bombs be a consumable item (even if they were really really horrible).

• Useful
Reactions: Crow
Thinking for a bit, Heavy Blade and to some extent Fighter's Will are kinda powerful. For Heavy Blade, the boost to time ratio is pretty big. If you want to keep the heavy boost, make the time limit two minutes or under.

Fighter's Will has a rather long time limit too. Once again, they're reasonable by Fantasy standards, but rather powerful by game standards.

Also, add cooldowns if you may.

That being said, shall I start the IC?

Works for me. All I've got left are my passives, if there's no other issue with either part of my CS.

Im fine with us starting.

That has been fixed.... didn't realize I made them that strong _-_

Before I continue skill-crafting, is there going to be a change to classes or is there no qualm on that side?

And I'm generally ready to go, with how he naturally is, I can do a lot with what is already there.... since he's more of an informant that is a little big....

That has been fixed.... didn't realize I made them that strong _-_

Before I continue skill-crafting, is there going to be a change to classes or is there no qualm on that side?

The closest thing to class changes is creating another character.

lol then I shall continue with skill creation at a later time

@Crow - Character sheet is totally donezo. Check over it when you're not busy and lemme know if anything needs to be changed.

I think I am officially done........................... though do tell me if the last to are too over the top

The system cannot record weapons as 'unsheathed'. The closest thing to 'unsheathed' is not being in a combat state. That is possible.

80% chance seems much. 40% or less is more ideal.

The last ability needs some form of time limit and cooldown

Status
Not open for further replies.