Other world.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sam looked at Blake. "Water. And thank you." He said as he looked at Alex again. He wanted to help her, but he did not know how to.

Blake nodded and went to get a glass of water.
Alex took a deep breath. She couldn't cry... There wasn't any reason to. They'd already been gone for so long... Shouldn't she be over it?
"Who wants pictures of my parents." She muttered, rubbing her eyes a moment before covering her face, quiet again.

Sam looked around the room. He felt a little stronger. He felt a new people enter this world. "Well that did not take long." He said as he shook his head.

Rosa looked around the block that they leader's send her. "OK. Where are they." She said as she started to walk around.

Blake brought back water. "I'll be back." He told Sam quietly before silently leaving.
Alex spoke again. "I'm sorry..." She told Sam, not uncovering her face. "You said there was something dangerous back there... What?" She asked, rubbing the tear in her eye.

Sam looked at Alex. "Well, it is ether me being followed or you are being followed. Ether way, you like at it. Right now one of was is being hunted. So, I made sure that I can keep an eye on you. That is one of the reasons we are here right now. And it looks like Crim send Rosa here to get us back." He said as he looked at Blake walking inside the room. "Right now if what every is hunting was attacks now. You need to go and fine Rosa. She is not that far from here."

Blake was holding a small cloth, which held something else as he returned.
Alex nodded, looking down at the table... Being hunted... That's new.
"Alex?" Blake asked softly.
Alex looked up, but her eyes never reached his, softening at the sight of the small cloth.
Blake silently handed it to Alex, and she pulled out the small bracelet. It had her initials and small black and blue stones. "You... Fixed it..." She said quietly.
Blake nodded. "It wasn't that hard."
Alex slipped it gently on her wrist. "I have to leave again Blake..." She said, looking up at him again.
He nodded, looking at Sam. "I trust you won't let anything happen to her..." He said quietly as Alex stood.

Sam looked at Blake. "You have my word." He said as he stood up. "Would you like to go to Rosa now?" He looked at Alex.

Alex nodded quietly, tucking the cloth in her pocket.
"Let's go."

Sam nodded. "OK." He said as she started to walk out side. "Would you like to say bye to your brother?"

Alex looked back. Blake opened his arms and she walked over, hugging him tightly before returning to Sam's side. "Okay, now let's go." She said softly.

Sam nodded and open the door. He walked out and shut the door after Alex was out side. He looked over and saw Rosa. "He girly." He yelled to get her attention.

Rosa looked at them. "There you are. What are you doing here. We had an intruder. And then we found out some one use forbidden magic. What else will go wrong to day?" She said as she looked at them.

"forbidden Magic?" She asked quietly, curious. She glanced around, unsure if anyone else was around.

"So, what. My ability is my blood. You do not like it, you can get over it." Sam said as he looked over Rosa's shoulder. "About that intruder. You may what to looked behind you." He said as he got ready to fight.

Rosa looked behind her and saw a thing that was shrouded in darkness. "What is that?" She asked as she backed away.

The shrouded creature started to move slowly toward them. "Kill, Kill, Kill." It said as it started to move faster.

Alex frowned, her eyes locked on the creature. "What is that?" She asked, glancing back at the house. She hoped her brother stayed inside.

Sam grabbed Alex and Rosa. "This shall hurt." He said as he forces most of his blood out of him. A few seconds later they were in the meeting room. "We are safe now." He said as he fell to the ground.

Rosa looked around the room. "What just happen?" She asked as she saw Crim.

Crim looked at K. "Can you help him?" He asked as he looked at Rosa. "What happen and why did you not use the gate to return?"

Rosa looked at Crim. "We saw that thing that was here early. What are we dealing with?"

K looked at him and shook her head. She got up and walk to Sam. "You owe me your life." She said as she looked at him. She put a hand on him a stopped. "What is this?"

"It is call the dark ones. I thought I hind the other gates better then that." Sam said as he got up. His eye was void of all color. "Now it is time to got the others and find out who is the one that took that one."

Alex frowned, scooting away from him a little. She had no idea what was going on, but she didn't like it. She looked at Rosa, slightly fearful.

Sam got up and looked at them. "Well the threat is here and you are not going to be ready for it." He said as he looked at Alex. "Sorry about this. I just need to make sure that you are OK." He walked out of the meeting room and walked to his.

Crim looked around. "OK. We need to get ever thing into place. I guess we did not do a good job to keep the new evil away. Ever one is now on stand by."

Rosa looked at Alex. She walked to her. "Are you OK?" She asked as she saw a scared looked on her face.

"I don't know..." She said quietly. She felt like someone was about to stab her in the heart, that adrenaline-pumping situation that makes you strangely calm, yet panicked. She stayed where she was, unwilling to move yet. "What was that thing...?" She asked Rosa, referring to the creature Sam had saved them from.

Status
Not open for further replies.