Other world.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rosa looked at Alex. She look her. She did not know what the thing was and she did not what to find out. She hugged Alex. "I do not know. But, I know that Sam saved use." She said as she try to calm Alex and her self down.

Sam open his room door. "This is not good. Please say I have spare blood." He said as he plopped on his couch. He wonder who come get the gate and then find the key for it. All he new is that he need to got the other now.

Sal form and looked at Sam. "No. You still have yet to do that. So, everything is not going well?" She said as she started to search for the other clan members. "I am still having trouble finding the other members."

Alex nodded weakly, just sitting there a moment before hugging Rosa back, hiding her face in Rosa's shoulder. She closed her eyes, trying to erase the creature from her mind.

"OK. Start to get you systems ready for an update." Sam said as he walked over to the computer. He started to take off the mane panel off.

Rosa looked hold Alex. She tried to think of something to help her calm down. "Would you like something to eat. I know you have not ate anything yea." She asked as she slightly moved her arms.

Alex almost said no, but knew that she did need to eat something, even if she didn't feel too hungry. "Okay..." She nodded, hoping she wouldn't work herself up too much.

Rosa nodded and help Alex up. She walked out of the meeting room and out a hall. She open a door. "What would you like to eat?" She asked as she walked to the counter.

Alex shrugged. "As long as it isn't seafood, I'm not picky." She said quietly, following.

"OK." Rosa said as she order to salads. She grabbed them and set down at a table. She handed one to Alex. "Will this well help." She said with a smile as she tried to cheer her up.

Alex smiled faintly. "Thanks Rosa.." She said quietly before taking a bite. It was really good!

Rosa smiled and started to eat hers.

"So, he use blood magic. Is he the one form the old?" ___ said as they walked off the house. "I wonder if he can protect Alex?" ___ started to laugh.

She ate silently the rest of the time, finishing her salad. She stretched a little, then relaxed.

Rosa looked at Alex as she finish. She tried to think of something to talk about and had nothing.

Sam walk out of his room and walked around. He wonder around the building as he felt something. "So, you are still here?" He asked as he turn around.

After a moment, Alex looked at Rosa. "Would my brother be safe?" She asked, worried.

"Well....." Rosa started to say. She looked at Alex. "I do not know at this moment. And if it was after you or Sam. That thing would have left with out doing anything." She said as she did not what to lie to her right now.

Alex nodded. "Okay." She relaxed just a little, looking around. "How do you make your way around this place?"

Rosa looked at Alex. "Oh. I forget to give you and Sam this." She said as she pulled out a metal plank. "Is this a magical map. Think where you what to go and it will show you the way." She said with a smile.

Alex frowned curiously at the metal plate. "Really?" She asked skeptically. She examined it with her eyes, curious.

The metal plate started to glow. It then showed to dots and line.

"Well after you get to know people, there will be more dots. So, you just need to ask were something or some one is and it will lead you there." Rosa said as he got up. "Would you like to go go any where?"

Alex nodded. "My room..." She said, still staring at the plate curiously.

the metal plate draw a line to were Alex is to were her room was.

Rosa looked at Alex. "Cool huh." She smiled as she looked around. "When you need some one, if it is me, Sam, or Crim. Just asked that. OK."

"Woah..." Alex nodded, surprised. She stood, wanting to follow the map.

Status
Not open for further replies.