Other world.

Status
Not open for further replies.
"My lady." Sam said as he walked inside after Alex did. He shut the door and locked it. "Sal, what the hell is happening?" He asked as he walk to the computer.

Sal formed and looked at Alex, then a Sam. "Don't asked he. Remember you have not done anything to my systems yet." She said as she walked over to Alex. "Are you OK?" She asked as she form a chair be hind her and set down.

Sal looked at Alex closely. "She does not true us and I will bet money that is was you who did it." She said.

Sam touch the computer and got shocked. "What was that for?" He asked as he looked at Sal. "No. It was a fake me. Right now..." Sam stopped with a sigh. He got up and walked to Alex. He grabbed a knife. "Here how you can tell me for others." He said as he stabbed himself. He set the knife down and you his hand to slowly pull the blood out. When he was done the cute was no longer there. With the blood floating in the air are he make it solid. "The blood will tell you if it is me or not by moving. If it is me It will move. If not, it will not move."

Alex squeaked when he stabbed himself, panicked for a moment. When he healed, her eyes widened. "Woah..." She said quietly. After a moment, she sighed, looking up at him. "I'm sorry." She said quietly, uncrossing her arms.

"You do not have to be sorry. It is a weird thing to deal with something like this." Sam said as he gave Alex the blood that was now a ball. "Would you like to go home for a while?"

Crim ran to the meeting room. "What is going on?" He asked the others.

K looked at him. "Some one has entered form on unknown place. We are trying to find the person now."

Alex gently took the ball, holding it in her hand. She looked from it to him, then nodded. "Yeah..." She said quietly.

"OK. Oh, as long as you have that. I will be with you." Sam as he got ready. He breath in and then force his blood out of him. The blood quick turn into a circle. "If you want to go home, get on my back." He said as he looked at Alex.

When Alex got on Sam's back, He walked into the circle. When they got to the other side, he fell over. "Took more out of me then I thought." He looked around know that he took them to were Alex lives.

Alex blinked, looking around. She then knelt by him. "Are you okay?" She asked shakily.

"Yea. Just took more blood then I thought." Sam said as he started to stood slowly. He looked around. "This is were you live right?" He asked as he looked at Alex.

Alex started to say yes when her brother dashed out the house. "ALEXANDRIA LYN!!!! Where have you been?!!? And who is this?" He asked, grabbing her wrist and pulling her towards him.
Alex blinked, yanking away. She hadn't recognized him at first. Then she remembered. "Blake, I'm sorry-"
"What is going on?"
Alex sighed. "I was going to call-"
"Who is he?!"
"Blake!"
He went silent.
"Thank you...." Alex took a deep breath.

Sam looked at them as they talked. He then looked at Blake. "I am Sam." He looked around. Want ever was in the build they came form, followed them. "Can we go inside?"

Blake seemed hesitant, but nodded. He led the way back to the front door, opening it for them. Alex walked inside, then stopped. "Blake...?" She noticed the house was a wreck.
"Just go to the kitchen."
Alex sighed, but went to the kitchen.

Sam stopped at the front door. He looked behind him and the walked inside. 'If what ever that thing is that is following us attacks now, I can not protect Alex.' He thought to himself as he looked at Blake. "You love your sister?"

Blake nodded sternly. "It's my job to protect her." He said, closing the door. He led the way to the kitchen where Alex was sitting at the table. She looked torn between sad and angry, a broken picture frame in her hands.
Blake sighed and sat, motioinging for Sam to sit as well.

Sam nodded at Blake's answer. He followed him to the kitchen and looked at Alex. "Are you OK?" He asked as he set down.

Alex didn't answer, setting the picture down.
Blake sighed and sat across from her. "When you didn't come home, I called the police. I had gone down to the station to talk to them and someone broke in. By the time I got back, they were long gone."
Alex closed her eyes, covering her face.
"I'm sorry Alex... I didn't know it would happen.."
"How many others are broken?"
Blake sighed. "That's the only one we still had." He said, picking up the picture. It was a picture of Alex and her brother, both of them younger, and their parents behind them, smiling.

Sam looked at them both. He did not what to interrupt them form talking. He set there quietly as he thought about the thing that followed them.

Alex sighed. "I see."
Blake paused, then spoke again. "Well... Do either of you want something to drink or eat?"

Status
Not open for further replies.