Other world.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sam looked around the hall as he walked. He got to the food room. "Well food would be nice." He said as he open the door.

Rosa waited to follow Alex.

Alex took one step at a time, following the map to her room. She smiled when she reached the door. "Cool!"

Sam enter the door and saw Alex. "OH. Hello there." He said as he saw Rosa with her. "So, what are you up too?"

"I have a map!" Alex said excitedly. She turned it around to show him, happily smiling.

Sam smiled back as he saw the map. "Nice." He said as he turn to Rosa. "So, you are showing her around?"

"Yes." Rosa said as she looked at Sam.

Alex smiled at Sam. "What are you doing?" she asked curiously.

"I am going to get something to eat." Sam said with a smile.

Alex nodded, still smiling faintly. "We just finished eating." She said with a slight shrug.

Sam smiled. "OK. Well have fun." He said as he walked to the counter. "A steak please." He said as he waited there.

Rosa looked at Alex. "Would you like to stay here now?"

Alex nodded slightly. "I like the map." She giggled. "It's very helpful. She managed to tear her eyes away, looking at Rosa.

Sam smiled at Alex as she like that map. "Nice. I am glad that you can find your way now." He said as he grabbed his meal.

Rosa looked at Alex. "Yes. That is why we all have one."

Alex nodded. She started following the map again, going to her room.

Sam started to eat his food as he saw Alex and Rosa leave.

Rosa followed Alex as she looked back. "What do you think of him?" She asked as she looked at Alex.

"Sam." Rosa said as she Shook her head. "And why did you two got to that world?"

Alex paused. "I think he's kinda cool." She said softly. "And he offered to take me there. I wanted to let my brother know I was alright." She sighed. "I just hope he holds up."

Rosa shook her head. "I think he does not think and acts like he can do anything he wants. People like him, make us look bad." She said as she looked at Alex. "He put you in grave danger."

"And he kept me safe." She paused at a corner, glancing around. "Besides, maybe if you all were a little less strict and creepy, people would like you more." She said, following the map again.

"The rules are there...." Rosa stopped as she thought for a second. She shook her head and said. "The rules are there so no one will try to use their power to hurt the weak. And yes, he saved both of us." She said looking down.

"So are there rules to smiling and not being all stone faced and scary?" Alex asked, glancing at Rosa with a raised eyebrow. That was the impression they left on her when she was first brought here. Rosa, Sam, and the other girl that Alex had yet to find the name of where the only ones she even felt the slightest bit okay talking too. Everyone else made her feel like a lab experiment.

Status
Not open for further replies.