Oriens Academy

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
@VKAllen

Ugh nevermind. I'll just wait until some other person posts and I'll rp with them.

Not gonna make random posts where I basically role play with myself.

And also and no offense but, I can't really understand what Rainbowave is saying.

@VKAllen

Ugh nevermind. I'll just wait until some other person posts and I'll rp with them.

Not gonna make random posts where I basically role play with myself.

And also and no offense but, I can't really understand what Rainbowave is saying.

I apologise.

If I bring the Headmaster into your little demon fight, will you guys ignore the post or would there be some type of interaction?

If I bring the Headmaster into your little demon fight, will you guys ignore the post or would there be some type of interaction?

Prediction: Demon attacks headmaster.

Not undermining it, but from the current occurrences it would most likely happen.

Right... Several things for you, @AMDreams.

At this rate, I'm failing to see a healthy role play going on in this thread. There's a lot of things that should've been rectified. Several reasons why I believe this seems to be so:

• Gods and Immortals. Unfortunately, Rainbow's character have manifested an ulterior demon into both of his characters and have been abusing this function. I am also noting the fact that Hades is that demon who is a god. The god of the underworld to be exact. Rainbow's character as far as I know has done nothing but bitterly extorting other characters into his/her bidding through this "giving your soul to a demon" masquerade. Rainbow's actions is also limiting the amount of interaction we can be doing due to this 'angst demon' appearing every so often that would extort.
  • Moderation. There's not much of it. If you didn't have a chance to read, Rainbow (again) have unfortunately power played / godmod his character, forcing his character to leave a scar on Racing's character Corrie while leaving himself unscathed from Corrie's attacks. It also forced Corrie to make a deal with him which violates the first issue above.
  • 'Permissions' deal. It can't work if the character is an Incubus. In the character's history, this deal will not work because for sixteen years of Ame's life, people have been charmed. For him to arrive and not see the same is incredibly strange for him. It also then disturbs the balance between powers because if Ame tries to defend himself by causing an enemy to fall in love with him to prevent an attack, if the other person is intent on killing Ame, then it would be meaningless as the other person would completely disregard it and kill Ame. He's practically defenseless.
Please read and consider actions from the following observations, AMDreams.

@VKAllen You're right. I'll think over how to handle the first two for now.

But first, I'm going to remove the permission deal for Ame for "Cupid's Arrow" at least. I'm still thinking over the "Eternal Contract" though.

@VKAllen You're right. I'll think over how to handle the first two for now.

But first, I'm going to remove the permission deal for Ame for "Cupid's Arrow" at least. I'm still thinking over the "Eternal Contract" though.

Believe me, I don't plan to use Eternal Contract at all in the RP.

Right... Several things for you, @AMDreams.

At this rate, I'm failing to see a healthy role play going on in this thread. There's a lot of things that should've been rectified. Several reasons why I believe this seems to be so:

• Gods and Immortals. Unfortunately, Rainbow's character have manifested an ulterior demon into both of his characters and have been abusing this function. I am also noting the fact that Hades is that demon who is a god. The god of the underworld to be exact. Rainbow's character as far as I know has done nothing but bitterly extorting other characters into his/her bidding through this "giving your soul to a demon" masquerade. Rainbow's actions is also limiting the amount of interaction we can be doing due to this 'angst demon' appearing every so often that would extort.
  • Moderation. There's not much of it. If you didn't have a chance to read, Rainbow (again) have unfortunately power played / godmod his character, forcing his character to leave a scar on Racing's character Corrie while leaving himself unscathed from Corrie's attacks. It also forced Corrie to make a deal with him which violates the first issue above.
  • 'Permissions' deal. It can't work if the character is an Incubus. In the character's history, this deal will not work because for sixteen years of Ame's life, people have been charmed. For him to arrive and not see the same is incredibly strange for him. It also then disturbs the balance between powers because if Ame tries to defend himself by causing an enemy to fall in love with him to prevent an attack, if the other person is intent on killing Ame, then it would be meaningless as the other person would completely disregard it and kill Ame. He's practically defenseless.
Please read and consider actions from the following observations, AMDreams.

Hades was never a god, he wishes to be, he is simple a demon with the name hades.

...-cough- -doesn't want to seem rude- -cough-

What about Sing and Command for Nix? It's kind of the same deal for Nix as it is for Ame. I'm not sure how to even RP her if her voice doesn't work. Like... 'What... How did that not work? I... Am I really even a Siren? What's going on?' .-.

If the Command or Sing leads a character to do something they really don't want to do, it could be like a will save sort of thing. Where if they want to strongly enough, the can break the 'spell' but it would still work on them if she did it again. I don't know... :\

We have a siren in our other RP and we've never really had a problem with it... :\

And i am sorry, i can get rid of them if you like, and make a much simpler charchter(s)

How about you succubus/siren people just pm the people that you want to charm/hypnotize? And they can act accordingly.

Reactions: 2 people
I will limit the demons powers, didn't mean to cause a up roar, to be fair, every character who made a "deal" Was okay with it, but if the gm dont like it i wont do it.

Okay then. I'll remove the permission deal for Ame and Nix, and even Karou's psychometry. But people will be able to pm rpers if they are uncomfortable with certain commands or something.
@VKAllen @legendoflink17 @The King's Queen

Okay, it's obvious that I can't seem to keep up with the moderation, especially when I'm trying to post myself. So I might need to get myself a co-runner or allow people to file complaints with me to look over.

@Rainbowwave I still need to go over the rp to bring a final decision, but at the very least, I think you should remove the contract thing. Hades should already be in a contract with Violet and I don't think he should be able to make ones with others. And being able to give others power(s) should definitely go. The same applies to Nalin.

I haven't been keeping up with this thread personally (no alert sent even though I'm watching the thread) but now that I look at it I agree there wasn't much regulation during the rp.

I pmed Rainbowwave personally about the curse thing after Hades tried to make a deal with Alex and we agreed upon a half completed curse. But since it's a bit too out of the left field, I guess it'll be nullified.

I'm fine with the whole PMing thing. If Nix does something someone doesn't like, just PM me. I'm open to changing it. Same goes for if Nix gets ignored. I'll PM the player and ask why she was ignored.

Can we please make decisions publicly? Otherwise it is frustrating to know what is happening because of the distrust.

Status
Not open for further replies.