Oriens Academy

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry I haven't been on. Christmas Family parties and well... sleeping. Allen knows why. :3

Anyway, I'll be reading and then making a Nix post shortly. ~

I'll try to make a post before they do. If I don't then I don't know if I'll be able to post tonight. I don't need to stay up very long because well... reasons. :|

@The_One Accepted.

Hm, Riff and Vash have demonic forms, which I shall reveal in the rp. Would that be a super form as well?

I guess so, unless you mind sharing a room with a thin blood werewolf and two demonic servants of a murderer. We'd also need @Deviant Gentleman 's approval as well.

It's fine with me. Also, I'm sorry for being a bit slow today. I've spend it so far playing Starbound with my brother. ^^

That reminds me, I need to make a post! c:

Hmm yeah that would make it interesting. Staying in a single is kinda boring after all xD

Looks like I'll just need to rely on instincts and tenacity if Ame ever gets wound up in a fight.

@VKAllen

Just letting you know that Tadgh is attempting interaction with your character.

It is considered, although you should also be warned that there is a hulking demon behind Ame. The entire situation got really complicated.

I thought Ame walked away from Violet and Nalin and reached the ground floor or something?

Violets demon break though the stone wall on the 5th floor, lading on the ground unharmed.

Status
Not open for further replies.