Oriens Academy

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Rainbowwave Accepted, But "demon hunter" isn't a race; it's an occupation. And I think he should come on as an actual teacher not a fake one. Also what subject would he teach?

@The Red Tazelwurm Accepted, but does Tadhg take his mother's name then, since their last names don't match.

@VKAllen Nope, no problems from what I can tell.

Now if everyone is happy with the rooming decisions above, there is only one more thing to address. This only applies for characters that have been in the academy for some time now. We need to decide relationships.
@Racing the Sunrise @The Red Tazelwurm @Dragonite777 @Rainbowwave

Now, I'm assuming that Bunny and Johan (@Deviant Gentleman ) have been there too little to have any lasting friendships right now. Bunny may be acquainted with her roommates but probably won't be that close to them.

I also assume that everyone would be familiar with the headmaster, Cece and Tadhg, for being the headmaster's son.

So, for all of you who've been at the academy for 2 years or so, would you be friends with each other? Rivals? Strangers?

Yes Tadgh took his mother's name, I forgot to add that part, I'll actually put Finley-Altair, so it isn't confusing.

And Tadgh is pretty easy going and nice, so he could be sort of friends with most of the people that have been there for awhile. Naturally he'd be kind of disaproving of any trouble makers though, and wary of anyone who controls water as an element.

It'd be nice if he had a bestie though. :D

Corrie wouldn't make friends easily at all. So, she'd probably know everyone who's been there a while, even if she's never spoken to them before. It'd be cool if she had one or two people she kinda trusted, maybe.

Nalin would be a major loner, he would barly talk to poeple, and when he does it would be out of rage, his sister though, he would talk very freely, but when he finds her of course. :3

Last edited by a moderator:
And violet would only have a friend or two. She would know everybody though, even new kids.

@Rainbowwave, Anything could happen with a yuki-onna styled girl. :P! Hope for the best is all I can say.

I can assure you Corrie both has feet, and doesn't plan on killing any unsuspecting mortals :P

Reactions: 2 people
Name: Alexander Bell (Close friends call him Alex)
Role: Student
Race: A 'fallen' (Not a demon, nor a being from the underworld. But people from where he was from called his kind 'fallens'. The exact nature of his kind is described in his abilities.)
Appearance:
Alexander Bell.jpg
Weapon: A unique Tekko/Cestus fusion. Normally looks like a huge golden armored 'gauntlet', Alexander can press a trigger inside the gauntlet to sprout curved sharp blades from each respective gauntlet which extends up to his elbows.
Abilities:
Physical (While not in fallen state): An athletic build, one can tell that he has dabbled in sports from a young age. His strength, speed, and dexterity are exceptional but no where near or past the limits of a human being.
Gravity Manipulation (Not in fallen state): Alexander has the ability to bend gravity at his will. Though originally only accessible in his fallen state, he is now able to use it in his normal state after participating in many battles to escape the 'hell' he was born in. Naturally, his gravity control in his normal state is still much weaker than in his fallen state.
Fallen(State): Upon entering fallen state, Alexander's physical capabilities, stamina, senses, and gravity control are strengthened by folds. The only way Alexander knows how to enter fallen state is through the experiencing of strong emotions. The strength of his emotions also determine how 'deep' he enters this state. Originally, whilst in this state, Alexander loses all rationale and becomes uncontrollable with bloodlust. However, through countless training and experience, Alexander has learned to keep himself under control while fallen. That is, if he doesn't fall too deep... Overall, his fallen powers are still shrouded in mystery and the main reason for him coming to the academy is to learn how to further control his fallen powers.

Other
: Fashionable and easy to talk to, he used to be what is considered 'popular' back in his old school. That all changed ever since he discovered that he was a fallen and his life turned upside down. Now he is more cautious of others and keep other people at a distance so they don't get hurt if he were to enter fallen state.

Status
Not open for further replies.