Oriens Academy

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
How About all decisions are made here?

Last edited by a moderator:
@AMDreams I would be down to help out in the moderation of the rp if you want. Since I have a lot of time on my hands right now (As seen by the amount of my posts in the rp)

True. This thread is for ooc and plot discussion as well. So, is everyone okay with decisions being made here?

And @The_One That would be so nice.

*Sits in the corner* I've made like 20 rps but they were all heavily plot based. I didn't think a free-reign rp would be harder than trying to rope people into a plot without spoilers.

True. This thread is for ooc and plot discussion as well. So, is everyone okay with decisions being made here?

And @The_One That would be so nice.

*Sits in the corner* I've made like 20 rps but they were all heavily plot based. I didn't think a free-reign rp would be harder than trying to rope people into a plot without spoilers.

Unfortunately. Secrets can't be kept because people will question and want to know.

Im okay with nalin and violet falling for spells and curses, and whatever. I dont think ames powers would work on violet though, due to her having a demon.

Im okay with nalin and violet falling for spells and curses, and whatever. I dont think ames powers would work on violet though, due to her having a demon.

The only creatures resistant to Ame's powers would be ones who have similar effects.

@AMDreams Cool I'll try to bring up any issues I see. Overall I think the pm system will work just fine and minimal moderation is needed as long as members use it to let others know when they're out of hand. (even when it doesn't concern themselves)

It's the second day of rp still, so let's keep working to keep it a healthy one as we did today. :lol:

I will remain on the sidelines observing as I always do. Will inform information publicly when I see a discrepancy. @AMDreams

I think it'd still work. I was going to have Vash and Riff susceptible as well despite being demons.

And Rianbowwave, you know, I've played with worse so I think you're not too bad. Though I might have been desensitized to normal godmodding/mary sues. This one girl actually pmed someone to tell them that her villain was unbeatable (except for her own character apparently), announced to everyone about an invincible villain (then giggled about it saying "oh, I'm so evil"), and copied my character's powers and gave them to her own.

So . . . Yeah . . . I may not be a good moderator . . .

And thank you, VKAllen.

Reactions: 2 people
I think the only thing we should go over now is what to do now. Since The_One was okay with a partial curse, should we roll with it? Or ignore it and move on as if the fight still occurred but without the contract? Or what?

I think there should be a time skip to a more organised day when classes occur.

You may also consider grouping everyone to an assembly where the Headmaster would deliver a speech or what not.

I think the headmaster would of broken up the fight, and hades would of backed down, leading to nalin taking control, and him being back to normal.

We could just have Alex and Corrie wake up where they are with the demon and curse nowhere to be found.

Hades was Nalin? I thought he was Violet . . . Well, this certainly makes more sense now. Should I include the whole contract thing in the summary? Or work around it?

A time skip may be good but I was hoping to wait for @Dragonite777 to appear first since she is a teacher.

@The_One Thats up to you two though, not me. I truely wouldn't mind geting hades character screen time, just so everone knows violets demon is named coffinbone.

Last edited by a moderator:
@AMDreams thats up two you, i think it would sound good. And yeah hades is nalin, the demons are their own "people"

Status
Not open for further replies.