Oriens Academy

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you need teachers i was going to say, ill use ben. Also forget the idea.

Oh, okay then. But can I do the timeskip tomorrow. I'm going to bed now. Sleepy ~

By normal, do you mean if people can post? Or do you mean if things will be normal among rpers after all this?

Sorry, a time skip would e a good place for me to jump in. When I found the IC page, there were already 2 pages and I didn't know where to start.

Well, I probably won't be back on until the 26th or so, so... bye for a bit, I guess :P

Yeah, I'm fairly sure it's still open. Posting a CS can't anyways. ^^

Oh, yeah. I'll go remove the no post thing right away. The timeskip will come later in the day to give people a chance to wrap things up.

@Aleth Sure. I think we can squeeze in a couple more people. Though eventually, we'll have to close sign ups. But since you asked, not for you.

Other: She's fond of animals and they in turn accept her quite easily.

Oh my gosh she and Bliss should be friends since Bliss is a shapeshifter! :D

@Aleth I'm a bit iffy on Loren. Partially because of her powers and partially because we stopped accepting female characters . . .

Could i possibly make one nore character? Its a male.

Name: Jeffrey locket.
Role: student
Race: Neko

Appearance: Very short, 5"5 and about 120 pounds. White hair, with white wolf ears, and pale skin.

Powers and abilities:

Wolf claws- Nails are shaper then normal.

Wolf speed- Jeffrey haves more speed then a normal person.

Wolf teeth- jeffery haves two fangs that lie in his top row of teeth.

Wolf call- Can call a stary wolf to come to his aid.

Attachments

• 364244.jpg
    364244.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 4
Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry. I've been busy with Christmas stuff and am still a bit busy. But I'll get it up as soon as I can. Again, sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.