Ordinis Sancti Percute; The True Accounting of World War 2.

Desire. Stop spamming the hugs. It's getting annoying. >: (
Once I reached a hundred.....!!!!!!!
Now check on how many I have done and be like :rotfl:

No, now in honesty. I am now out of the initial love for that rating so yes I will stop per your request :deadhorse:

Can I continue with bucket of rainbows now? jk.

just realized the you need a hug icon was the facehugger from aliens.

@Desire Yes you can. Bring on the gay.

@Desire I usually give it about 3-5 responses after mine. If I find I don't have anything to work with, I'll attempt to broach conversation with a one paragraph post, get the ball rolling. (ex: Like I did as the second post, got the ball rolling for further interactions.)

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: White
The thought is that she was ripped from a different, non paralel running dimension into this to earth by occultists.
Just a thought that came to my mind just now.
If Kada does not mind, anybody here is free to have been involved in the summoning o.o Anybody that is an occultist >.>

Well, my character doesn't currently have any magic capabilities as an occultist. And I don't think anyone else has the real skillset as an occultist to really be involved with it xD

That said...

MY CHARACTERS NOW HAVE HISTORIES MY SHEETS ARE DONE.

GIMME A HUG AND I SOCK YOU SO HARD THROUGH THE INTERNET YOUR UNBORN (OR BORN) CHILDREN WILL FEEL IT! O.O

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
IM TALKING ABOUT DESIRE

HAVE YOU READ HIS IC

WITH THE SONG?

Last edited by a moderator:
The Illusionist Guild would have interest with the workings of the Kani mind, and so Jace may have had a hand in her summoning, present to ensure the creature was not utterly terrified when it reached its destination. Phobomancers (nightmare illusionists) must have complete control over fear: both the presentation and suppression of it.

I'll have you know I don't live under a rock! That would be highly impractical.

I'll have you know I don't live under a rock! That would be highly impractical.
InsidePats.jpg

OR IS IT?

Reactions: dalecOoOoOoOoOper
Tempest, if your on Hotspur 1, Juliana and Frank aren't on Hotspur 1. They're in Hotspur 2

*clears throat* I have two characters, they were assigned one to each spur. I was quite careful when, in creating my posts, to create notes over the entire posts as to who was on each area. By copy pasting KAD'S ORIGINAL POSTS OF WHO WAS WHERE IN HIS FIRST POST.