Ordinis Sancti Percute; The True Accounting of World War 2.

I know, but he also wants to take the revolver (Which would most likely be an M1917 for American WWII army standards.) And would also like to keep that handy for her. Just more Safely.

Guize. GUUUIIIIZE. I know you are all so very excited to play, but dear god, the posts x.x They're just flooding in and I haven't even finished my sheets!

Well mate, the roleplay started yesterday, and as the GM states "He upholds the right to cut off our characters to move the game forward, or because you did something stupid." So we're kinda trying to stay on pace, mate. Gotta be quick with that sheet.

Guize. GUUUIIIIZE. I know you are all so very excited to play, but dear god, the posts x.x They're just flooding in and I haven't even finished my sheets!

Don't worry Temp. :p You'll be fine.

On pace... some of us are used to weekly posting, not twice daily.
Some of us also have the misfortune of working for a living and being unable to get on for more than a few hours each day.

Well mate, the roleplay started yesterday, and as the GM states "He upholds the right to cut off our characters to move the game forward, or because you did something stupid." So we're kinda trying to stay on pace, mate. Gotta be quick with that sheet.

No need to worry too much about the pace. My GM response posts have just been in response to things I felt the NPCs needed to respond to. People with a bit slower posting won't be left behind.

"Officially" it'll get shoved forwards at spear-point after 1 week.

It'll shove itself forwards a bit sooner if everyone has posted though.

You do realize, that a face hugger isn't really hugging a person's face, right?

I mean, sure, it "looks" like it is hugging, but then you thing about it: The end result of being hugged by one, is that you end up with a parasitic organism growin inside of you: The face-hugger's child. What this means is, is that it is clamping onto your skull, forcibly shoving its phallic-ovi-positor down your throat, and breeding with you.

You are saying, with every "You need a hug!"...that these people need to be violently raped by an alien parasite.

You are promoting rape culture.
tumblr_m55v2bmues1qdxlfoo1_500.gif

Now, now! Be nice to our lovely Desire.

Rape Culture does not exist.
Don't listen to him, sweets. You deserve all the hugs!

giphy.gif

And here I thought I was being funny...
Was my humour too dry?

I guess I'll use a little lube next time.

On pace... some of us are used to weekly posting, not twice daily.
Some of us also have the misfortune of working for a living and being unable to get on for more than a few hours each day.
Shhh. I give you a hint......... I could post up to eight times a day but refrain from doing so and stick to... once... a month. No, really. I simply make sure I do not feel presurred and simply post when I see I can make one, feel that I can make one or see that I need to make one. Means a lot of reading and very little actual writing.
*also "randomly" happens to have a char that allows doing this*

Reactions: dalecOoOoOoOoOper
Excuse me for being blant, but what your suggesting Gat, is that because I, what you believe, don't have a job, that I post twice daily?

Name: Lindsay Okeke
Appearance:
10621788.jpeg

10621788.jpeg

Specialization: Soldier

History: Lindsay was born a bastard child in South Africa. his father was a royal dragoon of the British occupational forces, something of a war hero from the Great War. He never spoke of it to Lindsay however, only ever to women. They called him the Bane of the Balkans. The more of war Lindsay saw the more he believed in the hushed tales of his father's past. Everyone had their own way of coping, his father tried to fuck the war out.

Lindsay's birth was the product of such frustration. He was born to a ethnically Bantu woman from a prominent family in Bechuanaland after her affair with the old white warrior. Though the couple never married, their social prominence meant neither could have Lindsay "disappear," instead he became something of a political tool in the dialogue of apartheid. As such Lindsay received a decent education by the standards of most of his African born peers. He even had a short stent with the South African Bantu Football Association in 1933 as a left midfielder. However, he was a second rate footballer with no hope of a career. Instead he followed in the footsteps of his father with an enlistment in the 1st Infantry, his father's old regiment and possibly processed there based on legacy. His services soon matriculated into the British No.10 Commando unit (also likely political). Lindsay toured a number of years with the unit in British Somaliland mopping up the last of the Mad Mullah paramilitaries. His enlistment in the Ordinis was forced by higher ups halfway through his unit's second tour in the Waziristan campaign in 1939. It is a change in billet he has yet to be thankful for.

Traits: (Soldier)

• LMG proficiency: Lindsay is skilled with rifle-round automatic weapon systems.
    • Base of Fire: (lvl 2) He is skilled at using his weapon system in small unit maneuvers as a primary axis of fire.
  • Athlete: A natural and former professional athlete. He can run faster, climb higher, and swim longer than the average grunt.
  • MacGyver: A life in the bush has taught Lindsay the importance of improvisation. From a jury-rigged tire repair on a land rover to welding a pipeline replacement for an overheated MG barrel, his repairs may be unorthodox and unsavory but they get equipment back in the fight when they otherwise wouldn't be.
  • Grenade Throw: He's good at throwing things that go boom in a way that doesn't make him also go boom.
  • Hearts and Minds: Lindsay is particularly talented in relating to native populace. Much of his work in Somalia and Pakistan was about greasing wheels with locals. Their small commando unit could quickly evolve into a force multiplier.

Equipment:
Bren LMG
Browning Hi-Power
Smatchet
2x Mk. II grenades
2x Model 24 grenades
1x red smoke

Miscellaneous: Opium <3
Disclaimer: Kill 'em. :3d:

Last edited:
Excuse me for being blant, but what your suggesting Gat, is that because I, what you believe, don't have a job, that I post twice daily?
Specifically you, no.

The fact remains that in the space of 24 hours most of the players have posted twice, coming right on the same period as two days in a row where ive done 14 hours days at work and litterally only had a few hours at home before i needed to sleep, kinda the extreme end of the spectrum combining with the timing of people posting.

Specifically you, no.

The fact remains that in the space of 24 hours most of the players have posted twice, coming right on the same period as two days in a row where ive done 14 hours days at work and litterally only had a few hours at home before i needed to sleep, kinda the extreme end of the spectrum combining with the timing of people posting.
Me then?

Yes, Woof. You. You are the source of ALL our problems. Shame on you.

No, but seriously, chill yo tits people.

Last edited:
Name: Lindsay Okeke
Appearance:
10621788.jpeg

10621788.jpeg

Specialization: Soldier

History: Lindsay was born a bastard child in South Africa. his father was a royal dragoon of the British occupational forces, something of a war hero from the Great War. He never spoke of it to Lindsay however, only ever to women. They called him the Bane of the Balkans. The more of war Lindsay saw the more he believed in the hushed tales of his father's past. Everyone had their own way of coping, his father tried to fuck the war out.

Lindsay's birth was the product of such frustration. He was born to a ethnically Bantu woman from a prominent family in Bechuanaland after her affair with the old white warrior. Though the couple never married, their social prominence meant neither could have Lindsay "disappear," instead he became something of a political tool in the dialogue of apartheid. As such Lindsay received a decent education by the standards of most of his African born peers. He even had a short stent with the South African Bantu Football Association in 1933 as a left midfielder. However, he was a second rate footballer with no hope of a career. Instead he followed in the footsteps of his father with an enlistment in the 1st Infantry, his father's old regiment and possibly processed there based on legacy. His services soon matriculated into the British No.10 Commando unit (also likely political). Lindsay toured a number of years with the unit in British Somaliland mopping up the last of the Mad Mullah paramilitaries. His enlistment in the Ordinis was forced by higher ups halfway through his unit's second tour in the Waziristan campaign in 1939. It is a change in billet he has yet to be thankful for.

Traits: (Soldier)

• SMG proficiency: Lindsay is skilled with fully automatic pistol and mutt-sized rounds.
  • Athlete: A natural and former professional athlete. He can run faster, climb higher, and swim faster than the average grunt.
  • MacGyver: A life in the bush has taught Lindsay the importance of improvisation. From a jury-rigged tire repair on a land rover to welding a pipeline replacement for an overheated MG barrel, his repairs may be unorthodox and unsavory but they get equipment back in the fight when they otherwise wouldn't be.
  • Shoulder Launcher proficiency: Lindsay sports an early production PIAT shoulder launch system. While the weapon system is designed for anti-tank purposes, the majority of its use by him in field has been in use against infantry and structural dynamic entry.
  • Grenade Throw: He's good at throwing things that go boom in a way that doesn't make him also go boom.
  • Hearts and Minds: Lindsay is particularly talented in relating to native populace. Much of his work in Somalia and Pakistan was about greasing wheels with locals. Their small commando unit could quickly evolve into a force multiplier.

Equipment:
MAS-38
Welrod pistol
smatchet
PIAT
1x Gammon bomb,
1x white phosphorus,
3x No. 69 concussion grenades
1x red smoke

Miscellaneous: Opium <3
Disclaimer: Kill 'em. :3d:
While prototype gear is ok, it's 2 years too early for the PIAT, 3 years too early for Gammon Bombs, the no69 wasn't even designed until a month later IC, the White Phosphorous grenade is also 3 years later IC. Shoulder launched rockets don't show up until about 1942 with the Panzerfaust.

Excepting those and the trait associated with shoulder launcher it looks good.