Ordinis Sancti Percute; The True Accounting of World War 2.

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Posted in the IC. Collaborated with @Tempest, and formulated a plan with Calvin.
Calvin D. Walters said:
"Alice's is gon' hit that big scary jerry in black--the SS officer--and twist him to our side. He's got control over those walkin' corpses, and they'll unload all their wonderful German engineering on those bloody Nazis at the 38's."
I love Calvin. I love writing his lines. I love that if we ever get confused or need an excuse to work as a team, Calvin can and always fulfill that role. Also, his prolific racism is hilarious, if somewhat tragic.

Now, let's see if that all works out.

I'll be posting in this tomorrow: because I actually get a full day off with no worries or recourse :D
Could rescuing this be an event in that bucket? Please.

tumblr_m70qyny6Sk1qluiw2o1_1280.jpg

On a serious(er) note, I'd be open to collab with anyone interested. Okeke would be more talkative with persons not of the privileged-attractive-white-girl affliction. *cough*Elizabeth*cough*
Ignoring the rescuing of the damsels in distress, if you'd like to make some sort of thing with Yggdri, send me a message.

I'm gonna wager a guess Kadaeux is posting in four days. :ferret:

This may or may not be dying...

Nope, update was planned for today. Anyone short will be assumed to just be following the plan ;)