Ordinis Sancti Percute; The True Accounting of World War 2.

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Question, @Tempest whaddaya mean Jace was "prattling about his arts"? He hasn't said anything about them. Or is that just to show that Helsing isn't paying much attention?

And RTE brings it up because you have it marked that Alcina is on Hotspur 1, interacting with Julia and Frank, all of whom are on Hotspur 2.

Reactions: dalecOoOoOoOoOper
Welp mate, one of the titles is wrong for your second character. She's on Hotspur 2, not 1 x3

• Thank You
Reactions: Tempest
That would b a typo on my part then, because she is on hotspur 2 xD *grumbles* I am doing this all at work *mumbles whines and goes to fix this* thanks for pointing that out.

Question, @Tempest whaddaya mean Jace was "prattling about his arts"? He hasn't said anything about them. Or is that just to show that Helsing isn't paying much attention?
And yes. Just that. He isn't really showing much interest for a lot of things right now. He just doesn't have much interest for a lot of the people right now. He wants to get in, get out. He's on edge being in a small box with a vampire, you get the drill, ya?

Fair enough, then.

dont make winters mad, he doesnt like being mad

pls thank you

Please don't make Yggdri mad.

I mean, she isn't even close to mad yet: but I'd hate to see what would happen if you piss off a Geomancer in the middle of the desert...surrounded by sand...

Limey don't do this to me. Don't make me into one of those bastards that post 3 times in one day D:

He reprimands not based off of prejudice, just out of disrespect.

And no seriously, he doesn't drink or curse, even if he stepped in bullshit he wouldn't say it.

IM TALKING ABOUT DESIRE

HAVE YOU READ HIS IC

WITH THE SONG?
NO. DO YOU NEED A (face)HUG(ger)? SINCE ITS ALL CAPSLOCK AND COULD EQUAL ATTENTION W***ING?????????????

Aside from that, there can always be a bit and piece of contribution in a ritual :p even if it is just standing around during the ceremonies is still considered to have been part of it, is it not?
I am tempted to have Kani be a very... scary character. But I have to admitt that I am very easily scared and as such may be unable to get any horror going because there is no understanding of a whole proper character concept yet >:D
As such posting quality will be bad and personality will be a bit stereotypical until I got a proper personality concept running in my mind.

It would not be difficult to play a psychopath, but it is a bit difficult to play a culturaly dark culture.
Then again, I am gonna throw a culture concept at Kada sometime when my mind is less burdened and stressed by an incompetent therapist. That should do the job and allow me to get an ok personality concept going.
One requirement is that the technological difference must not be too different and that existing tech needs to have a context and reason to exist.
Solar Powered Energy weapon *cough*
As a whole this is not too difficult to get done though, just requires some knowledge or sayings that could be made used of.

"If solar energy was a weapon we would have had it much earlier"

And now to doing my exercises and going to bed I guess.

Ituha and Calvin have their work cut out for them.

Calvin: Charismatic leader archetype. Going to get stuck trying to appease and calm his squad to keep them battle ready.
Ituha: Just hates conflict period, would have an incentive to make it stop.

Both of them will probably end up getting snapped at and hated for it too. Joy. :ferret:

EDIT

Just realized I pretty much made the mom and dad of the squad. :zombies:

Ituha and Calvin have their work cut out for them.

Calvin: Charismatic leader archetype. Going to get stuck trying to appease and calm his squad to keep them battle ready.
Ituha: Just hates conflict period, would have an incentive to make it stop.

Both of them will probably end up getting snapped at and hated for it too. Joy. :ferret:

EDIT

Just realized I pretty much made the mom and dad of the squad. :zombies:
Dutch dont need no Daddy.

Reactions: Brovo
It would not be difficult to play a psychopath, but it is a bit difficult to play a culturaly dark culture.
Considering even the psychiatric community has a hard time nailing down what a psychopath is beyond "someone detatched from reality", I'd imagine that mindset is probably straight alien for most people. Also, something you should probably be made aware of, where it concerns mental disorders, there isn't a "psychotic disorder", there is rather a family of disorders in the psychosis family. Such as: Sociopaths, Schizophrenics, Dissociative Identity Disorder, et cetera. Some are milder than others, and individual cases can typically range from "manageable" to "institutionalized vegetable." :ferret:

Playing a dark culture would be significantly easier. Add in any form of mass dehumanization and you're done; such as slavery, involuntary human sacrifices, or other violations of basic human rights.

Hope that proved educational. :ferret:

Winters was first looked down from his men because he was a stuck up, but he was praised for being a good leader.

Considering even the psychiatric community has a hard time nailing down what a psychopath is beyond "someone detatched from reality", I'd imagine that mindset is probably straight alien for most people. Also, something you should probably be made aware of, where it concerns mental disorders, there isn't a "psychotic disorder", there is rather a family of disorders in the psychosis family. Such as: Sociopaths, Schizophrenics, Dissociative Identity Disorder, et cetera. Some are milder than others, and individual cases can typically range from "manageable" to "institutionalized vegetable." :ferret:

Playing a dark culture would be significantly easier. Add in any form of mass dehumanization and you're done; such as slavery, involuntary human sacrifices, or other violations of basic human rights.

Hope that proved educational. :ferret:
I'm not afflicted by any mental disorders but I can RP a damn fine lunacy infected bastard who is depraved of any moral compass or socially acceptable spectrum of right and wrong.

I'm not afflicted by any mental disorders but I can RP a damn fine lunacy infected bastard who is depraved of any moral compass or socially acceptable spectrum of right and wrong.
I think Robert and I would both be insulted by this...